Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Just a few quotations from Jan Peter de Jong's and Chris Jordon's report in case there still any dissenting voices:

The results strongly indicate that heat was used to produce the surface, which raises several

questions. Even if a layer of a ceramic paste was applied, how was the whole heated to the requisite

temperatures without cracking the limestone? It tends to shatter at these sorts of heats..........

The finish on the stone sample was not the thickest, shiniest or the glassiest of the examples.

However, its composition and morphology are the same as a ceramic glaze. This means that heat

was somehow applied to the stone. How the heat was applied is not clear. What is clear is that an

unknown technology has been used. To create ceramics on this scale, the heat production must

have been greater than the normal ceramic methods..........

After the analysis of the surface layer above, it is clear that

polishing alone will not produce the requisite heat needed to produce a ceramic glaze. This

eliminates polishing as a means of creation.............

Peruvian Alfredo Gamarra has identified vitrification on many stones and has argued that the

ancients had a technology to treat stone with heat and that the stone was soft at the moment of

construction. The comparison at the spectrum level with clay and ceramic pastes is interesting.

Ceramic pastes and clay are soft prior to being treated with heat.

Conventional geological understanding is not compatible with this idea. However, the impression

from the vitrified stonework is that the stone was once soft. In many of the stones, there are places

where it looks as if objects or molds were pressed into the stone. The perfect fitting stones in the

walls of Cusco and the other Inca vestiges could have been obtained more easily this way...........

Whilst it is possible that the ancients were capable of producing flat mirrors for the task, it does

seem overly complicated. This method could work for stones on the surface, but is clearly limited

in its use deep within a cave..........

On balance, it has to be admitted that a method is difficult to define. Further analysis of samples

from the various locations needs to be undertaken to confirm the use of heat in all of the sites.

However, the sample tested shows explicitly that the similarity to ceramic pastes is near certain. It

is obvious to conclude that heat was used.......as somehow applied to the stone. How the heat was applied is not clear. What is clear is that an

unknown technology has been used. To create ceramics on this scale, the heat production must

have been greater than the normal ceramic methods...........

http://www.ancient-m...ges_of_peru.pdf

Edited by zoser

Carburis directed workmen to wait for winter, when the ground was frozen, and then had them drag the large stone over the frozen ground to the sea for shipment and transport to the city. He developed a metallic sledge that slid over bronze spheres about 13.5 cm (6 inches) in diameter, over a track. The process worked in a way similar to the later invention of ball bearings.

1) Frozen ground required.

2) Bronze spheres

The ground to my knowledge never freezes hard in Peru. The terrain is many times more difficult.

No evidence of bronze spheres used as ball bearings.

Unless the comparison is made on the exact terms and technology that we see in Peru then it's just another failure.

This means Aliens.

<snipped to save space, but it was funny, lol>

(1) The ground was frozen solid, but it was a marsh. Ever walked on a frozen marsh? It is certainly NOT flat. And that 1500 tons weighing stone was half buried in the marsh.

(2) The Peruvians had plenty of round cobbles (you should see what lies at the bottom of their many wild rivers like the Urubamba or Ucayali). No need for bronze spheres: cobbles in every size and shape.

(3) They used only manpower, no animals, no machines, just brute force. Just like Garcilaso de la Vega describes.

I'd much sooner shift a block over an ice sheet than I would up and down a mountainside.

So the aliens laser cut rocks and melted them into place. yawn...

The HUGE question then is...why was Puma Punku abandoned before it got finished?

Did the aliens need to zip home suddenly? (or maybe you know that it was allegedly abandoned because of sudden ice?) And what effect would all that ice have in compressing rocks?

Now I shall read your 'evidence of melting'.. you never know it may even elicit a response from me

Show me where it freezes that severly near the ancient sites.

Show me the 1500 ton stone they moved in Peru.

Pics are not evidence for vitrification. You can make a rock look shiny with the right camera angle. Plus, some rocks are shiny anyway.

Harte

• Like 1

Remember these ancients were supposed never to even have the wheel.

ok here we go again..

"The Incas never used the wheel in any practical manner. Its use in toys demonstrates that the principle was well-known to them, although it was not applied in their engineering. The lack of strong draft animals, as well as steep terrain and dense vegetation issues, may have rendered the wheel impractical.

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu

THERES No disrespect givin in here Im sure of that,But on the Factual part of our Lifes, Theres not a shread of evidence anywhere That E.T has ever even been here,Muuch less Real Proof,other than Eye wittnesses and sightings. Ive Seen two! I believe in E.T. I also Know that E.T didnt Build any Stone agged Piles of Rocks !

They are way smarter than that ! They would of Left us some real Proof !

Like We did on the Moon,Mars, other planets we have actually left Our Hardware on !

• Like 1

So the aliens laser cut rocks and melted them into place. yawn...

The HUGE question then is...why was Puma Punku abandoned before it got finished?

Did the aliens need to zip home suddenly? (or maybe you know that it was allegedly abandoned because of sudden ice?) And what effect would all that ice have in compressing rocks?

Now I shall read your 'evidence of melting'.. you never know it may even elicit a response from me

Your evidence that PP was abandoned before completion is where?

How about it was destroyed by some cataclysm?

Much more likely scenario since fractured fragments are strewn across a very wide area.

Check it out and think it through.

• Like 1

heres a nice snippet:

"When the Incans arrived at Pumapunku the site had already been abandoned for at least 100 years.[38] Admitting that there was a pre-Incan culture at all, let alone one with more skill than them, would have been detrimental to the whole scheme.

So they slightly modified their already existing mythology to include Pumapunku. So, instead of Virachoca creating the Incan capital, he also created Pumapunku. Just like that the Incans were still the oldest and greatest civilization, even though everyone probably knew it wasn’t true.

Finally, Ancient Aliens says the following about what the ancient local people believed regarding who constructed Pumapunku:

AA: “Local legend suggests that Tianaka was built as a site of religious pilgrimage to celebrate the arrival of sky gods.”

This is a total lie. Viracocha came from the sea not the sky. This is a very sneaky move by Ancient Aliens in my opinion.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/

Viracocha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viracocha

Pics are not evidence for vitrification. You can make a rock look shiny with the right camera angle. Plus, some rocks are shiny anyway.

Harte

And I hope I did make it clear to all: all you need to make a rock shiny is have microbes and lichen grow on it.

But to increase the speed of that process you need some plant/herb with a sh1tload of oxalates in its leaves.

Maybe all I posted is nonsense, true, but at least I backed it up with accounts from people traveling through the Amazon jungle.

And that's Hiram Bingham and Percy Fawcett.

Ivan Sanderson claimed to know what plant it was, but he said he forgot its name. But it must be a well-known plant, and you can buy it in every florist shop according to him.

Then we have a Davidovits who used a brewage made from several plant juices, and was able to mold stone, just like the Huanka did.

Then we have that Peruvian friar/priest (I keep forgetting his name) who experimented with plants, and got similar results.

Although I don't agree with Davidovits when he says that the ancient Egyptians used molded stones to build their pyramids, I still think that part of his theory can be applied to the way the Incas built their structures.

If 'only' the surface of their blocks was chemically altered (= softened), then we have a non-alien explanation of how it could have been done.

And I haven't seen anything from Zoser that comes even close to explaining why it must have been aliens. Well, aside from posting some statues.

"I don't know how it was done, we're not sure how to do it right now, so it must be aliens."

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Harte

If pictures are not enough then read the report in post 4401.

The evidence takes many different forms depending on one's preference.

Either way pictures or report the proof is there.

Evade it all you like if it be your wish.

And I hope I did make it clear to all: all you need to make a rock shiny is have microbes and lichen grow on it.

But to increase the speed of that process you need some plant/herb with a sh1tload of oxalates in its leaves.

Maybe all I posted is nonsense, true, but at least I backed it up with accounts from people traveling through the Amazon.

And that's Hiram Bingham and Percy Fawcett.

Ivan Sanderson claimed to know what plant it was, but he said he forgot its name. But it must be a well-known plant, and you can buy it in every florist shop according to him.

Then we have a Davidovits who used a brewage made from several plant juices, and was able to mold stone, just like the Huanka did.

Although I don't agree with him when he says that the ancient Egyptians used molded stones to build their pyramids, I still think that part of his theory can be applied to the way the Incas built their structures.

If 'only' the surface of their blocks was chemically altered (= softened), then we have a non-alien explanation of how it could have been done.

And I haven't seen anything from Zoser that comes even close to explaining why it must have been aliens. Well, aside from posting some statues.

"I don't know how it was done, we're not sure how to do it right now, so it must be aliens."

The answer to your question is that analysis reveals heat. Read the report in 4401.

The conclusions and implications are obvious.

No running away from this one Abe.

If you can prove the conclusions of the report wrong then you have a case.

Your evidence that PP was abandoned before completion is where?

Do you mean to tell me zoser, that you didnt know it was unfinished and abandoned? OMG...theres you spouting all your theories...yet you cannot answer if it was finished or not. SURELY you know this answer with all the research youve done?

Go look it up...Im a bit busy entertaining 2 Mexican midget strippers

How about it was destroyed by some cataclysm?

Smartest thing you said so far...could that be a cataclysm involving heat or ice?

And why if the aliens were there...didnt they see a change in the weather coming?

Much more likely scenario since fractured fragments are strewn across a very wide area.

Now youre getting warmer zoser...

Edited by seeder

Outrageous you mean

Clear as a bell, Abe.

Also, earlier in the thread much was made of "vitrified" stone inside caves.

I've been in a dozen or so caves. I've never been in an actual cave that didn't have mostly shiny stone in it, as the stone is usually deposited from solution. Think stalactites (though other types of formations happen the same way.) Ever seen a stalactite that wasn't shiny?

Harte

The answer to your question is that analysis reveals heat. Read the report in 4401.

No, it DOESN'T reveal heat.

It proves vitrification took place, but it does not prove extreme heat as a cause,

Clear as a bell, Abe.

I've been in a dozen or so caves. I've never been in an actual cave that didn't have mostly shiny stone in it, as the stone is usually deposited from solution. Think stalactites (though other types of formations happen the same way.) Ever seen a stalactite that wasn't shiny?

Harte

we think along the same lines... I considered this one too, much more likely :tu:

If pictures are not enough then read the report in post 4401.

The evidence takes many different forms depending on one's preference.

Either way pictures or report the proof is there.

Evade it all you like if it be your wish.

Read the "report" when you posted it before. It says this:

The vitrified examples under study for this paper

come from famous Peruvian sites, considered to

belong to the Incas, in South America. To the author's

knowledge, there have been no scientific tests made

on these stones. This has left the debate open to claims

of unusual polishing techniques, natural degradation,

lava flows and many other odd explanations. The

analysis below eliminates some of these ideas.

This is the "report" where the authors make the above statement, yet afterward refer to every example as vitrified.

Harte

• Like 2

Clear as a bell, Abe.

Harte

And I have walked through train tunnels on the Inca Trail on my way to Machu Picchu..

Some of us used their flash lights when inside those tunnels, and it was like they were pointing their flash lights at a mirror.

And I am quite sure those train tunnels were not built by aliens.

• Like 1

what kills this entire theory of zosers...is why PP was abandoned... couldnt the pesky aliens see an environmental disaster coming?

Anyway...heres a snippet to read

"At its peak, 400,000 people lived in and around the Tiwanaku site, centering around Pumapunku and other important structures. Trade and farming flourished. Farming was done on raised fields with irrigation systems in between them. Decades of drought struck around 1000 AD, and the city of Tiwanaku was abandoned, and its people and culture dissolved into the surrounding mountains. Five centuries later, the Inca Culture developed.

"All around the world are examples of stonemasonry from the period that is equally impressive. The Greek Parthenon, for example, was built a thousand years before Pumapunku, and yet nobody invokes aliens as the only explanation for its great beauty and decorative detailing that more than rivals Pumapunku's angles and cuts.

At about the same time, the Persians constructed Persepolis with its superlative Palace of Darius, featuring details that are highly comparable to Pumapunku.

Stonemasons in India cut the Udayagiri Caves with megalithic doorways that are very similar to those in Pumapunku. The Tiwanaku did magnificent work, but by no means was it inexplicably superior to what can be found throughout the ancient world. It is unnecessary to invoke aliens to explain the structures.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4202

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

You mean de jong's interpretation of the report, a report which was in itself inconclusive.

BTW, did you know curing plaster of paris generates an ectothermic chemical reaction hot enough to produce third degree burns?

this is still going on?

I gave up ages ago on this one.. zoser will never change his mind.. even if aliens landed and turned around and said 'no we did not make it or help make it' his reply would be.. well you were not the aliens that helped then..

• Like 3

It means that the school text books have to be re-written and Darwin thrown in the trash can.

Some can handle that and some can't.

The existence of aliens and/or a pre-Sumerian culture would result in Darwin being thrown in the trash?

How so?

Firstly, the theory of evolution has moved on from Darwin's original ideas, that's like saying "string theory means throwing Newton into the trash", it makes little sense and no reference at all to the fact ideas evolve (pardon the pun) and grow.

Secondly, how does life on other worlds disprove Darwinian evolution?

Thirdly, humans exists roughly as human (ie as smart and as physically capable) as we are now for about 200,000 years. For 50,000 to 100,000 of those years we were picking our noses and living in caves according to the mainstream theory. Look at what we've achieved culturally and societally in that time. Now imagine a culture that didn't end up at war with equally skilled neighbours, didn't go through 500 years of cultural stasis (give or take the odd printing press), various plagues etc etc - imagine what they'd be capable of in a thousand years, it's a paltry part of that unknown period, but more then enough time (looking at Rome) for them to rise from dirty farming, to city state standards.

Secondly, how does life on other worlds disprove Darwinian evolution?

BOOM - what a cracker!! :tu:

wherever there's life...there has to be a food chain!

thankfully tho - natural selection will take care of the zosers in the world!

:w00t: :w00t:

Edited by seeder

posting this as a reminder to self... bed time now

glacial polishing....with shiny rock pics

http://www.physicalg...ntals/10af.html

Edited by seeder

BOOM - what a cracker!! :tu:

wherever there's life...there has to be a food chain!

thankfully tho - natural selection will take care of the zosers in the world!

:w00t: :w00t:

THats a Fact for sure seeder ! Good on you ! :alien::no: