Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Your just angry because I gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence.

:w00t:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ohhh my

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes it's even worse than an original version of Flash Gordon.

Not surprising that went past you as well. That value in Flash Gordon is not flashy Sci Fi and Aliens, but the cinematography. It's art.

It means that the school text books have to be re-written and Darwin thrown in the trash can.

This is why you really do not deserve the time of day. You are quite spoiled here having an audience for this sort of trash. Not one thing you have said disproves Darwin, but it has proven you are the one at fault when challenging.

Evolution is both Theory and fact.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

This is why you really do not deserve the time of day. You are quite spoiled here having an audience for this sort of trash. Not one thing you have said disproves Darwin, but it has proven you are the one at fault when challenging.

Evolution is both Theory and fact.

Oh dear... My spidey sense is tingling... When did this conversation switch over from aliens to evolution?

• Like 1

Definition of Ostrich....

Oh you know what that is. No need for a dictionary (or is there?).

Nope, no need, a picture tells a thousand words.

Fermat.jpg

• Like 2

Oh dear... My spidey sense is tingling... When did this conversation switch over from aliens to evolution?

Zoser defies anything textbook. Apparently we did nothing, not even evolve. Alienz did it all.

Sad isn't it.

Your a sore loser in my opinion. You cannot run from the truth old mate.

?? You are excellent at it. Olympic standard.

I told you guys I would pin you to the wall this time and I jolly well have.

A constant willfull display of ignorance is not a challenge. I think you confuse pity and debate sometimes.

[media=]

[/media]

This is one that zoser should watch and actually watch it with open eyes..

Zoser defies anything textbook. Apparently we did nothing, not even evolve. Alienz did it all.

Sad isn't it.

WOW. Just... wow. And he's not even just addressing humans there, clearly... he's honestly trying to say that aliens somehow created every one of the billions of species that have ever existed on this planet? Just... wow.

• Like 1

Your just angry because I gave the skeptics a good thrashing here with the melting evidence.

Gotcha. The evidence was there all along but no one here bothered to check it out.

Can you post any artifacts such as tools or machinery, or even bits there of, that have been discovered of the technology used by AAs? That right there would prove your claims once and for all.

There should be proof of some form of technology, since no matter how advanced machinery gets, things simply break down. Furthermore, like the old saying goes, "No one's perfect." With such a massive undertaking the megalithic structures presented there's no way the AAs could have picked the site clean from all the rubbish that must have resulted. Some AA must have misplaced or dropped something somewhere around the site.

On the other hand, if the AAs did manage to miraculously pick up even the tiniest bit of advanced technology to hide their presence here before they left, then why leave the sites intact? Wouldn't they have at least damaged them to the point where natural erosion would have concealed their visit?

And one more thing that I find puzzling about the AA proponent's argument. I can understand alien visitors using natural stones to build bases and/or some form of housing. In fact, I once watched a documentary where the people at NASA suggested that that would most likely be how the first human settlers on another planet would construct shelters. If that's the case with the AAs, however, then why were the structures built so ridiculously huge and impractical? Even if they (the AAs) wanted to house power generators of some sort, the stones didn't need to be so heavy and cumbersome.

I can't understand how someone can look at an ancient man-made structure and jump to the conclusion that a race of interstellar beings possessing technology that we can only dream about (so far) would come down here to pile a bunch of rocks atop each other. It boggles the mind.

• Like 2

Can you post any artifacts such as tools or machinery, or even bits there of, that have been discovered of the technology used by AAs? That right there would prove your claims once and for all.

Hope you got my clarification mate, sorry, my sense of humour is rather dry........

Gidday Mate

Sorry, my humour did not cross well, the beanies kinda deflate the serious look :D All intended as jokes mate :D I am suffering as Bade is from long hours. Hit the ground running this year!

Cheers.

Hey psyche.

I finally got the joke. My friend told me what was in the pictures you posted. I can't see pictures and have to rely on either someone reading the thread to me or trying to use my text reader (which is a big PITA and doesn't work all that well anyway).

If I remember correctly, the subject of AAs was the point of one of TOS's story line 'Who Mourns for Adonais?' where Kirk and Bones considered the possibility that Apollo was an early alien visitor to Earth in ancient times. In the end, Kirk says that the visitors influenced and inspired mankind, but there was no suggestion that they built any structures or temples.

So yeah, even Kirk's on our side (the practical side, that is).

Hey psyche.

I finally got the joke. My friend told me what was in the pictures you posted. I can't see pictures and have to rely on either someone reading the thread to me or trying to use my text reader (which is a big PITA and doesn't work all that well anyway).

ahh, the thot plickens :D

Sorry mate, I'll keep that in mind.

If I remember correctly, the subject of AAs was the point of one of TOS's story line 'Who Mourns for Adonais?' where Kirk and Bones considered the possibility that Apollo was an early alien visitor to Earth in ancient times. In the end, Kirk says that the visitors influenced and inspired mankind, but there was no suggestion that they built any structures or temples.

And there we go, we were right. This thread did some Shatner :D What higher recommendation is there?

Awesome reference, not too many quite so conversant with TOS!

ahh, the thot plickens :D

Sorry mate, I'll keep that in mind.

No tribble at all, my friend.

And there we go, we were right. This thread did some Shatner :D What higher recommendation is there?

Awesome reference, not too many quite so conversant with TOS!

It doesn't matter how many times my friend punches me, she's still wrong. TOS is the best.

Ouch!

TOS is almost as good as Deep Space 9.

I'm sorry, but I beg to differ. I'm not saying that DS9 was bad in any way, but TOS gave us some memorable and enduring characters that to this day are still the mainstay of the franchise (look at *cough* Star Trek 2009 and the upcoming sequel).

Also, the thought of Quark having to deal with all that earwax on a dally basis kind of makes me feel a bit queasy.

[media=]

[/media]

watch for 7 mins from .55.30 mins. Mike Dunn, and the melted stones/high heat theory - dismissed...

you will also hear, if you listen...about the 'unfinished' stones, more evidence the buildings were abandoned before completed!

If you watch a further few mins you will see the ramps..that were used for dragging rocks into place... these ramps are still there to see, but the AA series clearly ignored this in favour of levitation!!

Edited by seeder

If you watch a further few mins you will see the ramps..that were used for dragging rocks into place... these ramps are still there to see, but the AA series clearly ignored this in favour of levitation!!

Naw, the aliens levitated the ramps into place for the natives. Out of pity, no doubt.

Harte

• Like 1

Zoser, I think you will find this photo of a wall in Cusco quite interesting; notice the small stones at the bottom:

CUSCO.jpg

• Like 2

Hey psyche.

Don't forget "Plato's Stepchildren", where the influence goes the other way.

I'm sorry, has this turned into a Star Trek geek discussion thread?

I'm sorry, has this turned into a Star Trek geek discussion thread?

Sometimes that makes more sense than the nincompoopery posted by some :innocent:

Zoser, I think you will find this photo of a wall in Cusco quite interesting; notice the small stones at the bottom:

CUSCO.jpg

What about it?

See below. The foundations still look precise in my picture below.

Edited by zoser

watch for 7 mins from .55.30 mins. Mike Dunn, and the melted stones/high heat theory - dismissed...

you will also hear, if you listen...about the 'unfinished' stones, more evidence the buildings were abandoned before completed!

The truth cannot be dismissed. It can be evaded though.

I doubt very much that they used the pictorial evidence I used. Also did they refer to Jan Peter de Jong's report? Have they done a more detailed analysis on the vitrification?

I think I know the answers to these questions by the way but please feel free to answer.

By the way; you guys seen to refer to this one video an awful lot. Just an observation.