Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Just ignore the skeptics I meant.

The basis for all your arguments you mean. Proof.... where I didn't see it On to the next one....... :innocent:

Their finished work was not as good as the precision work they inspected, because they only had a limited time to experiment.

Protzen spent 'several' hours on the small boulder, and the team spent 12 days on the 0.5 tonne block Is that limited?

How limited were the Ancient Peruvians? Or did they have unlimited time and resources? Maybe they did maybe they didn't.

Maybe they had unknown high technology that helped provide for their needs? Is that why they had unlimited time?

Their finished work was not as good as the precision work they inspected, because they only had a limited time to experiment.

Agreed, think what someone could do with years of experience shaping stones. There is nothing in the joint recreation that can't be explained with a refined and experienced process the likes of which the Inca most certainly would have had.

Who repairs King's property with rough boulders?

Oh I don't know, maybe a people who were no longer under a dictatorial yolk with practicality on the mind? Or perhaps they had other, more pressing matters to focus on?

Edited by Slave2Fate

Who repairs King's property with rough boulders?

Desperate people.

Look at all the castles that have had cannon blow holes in their walls, and the desperate quick in-filled repairs to the holes. Same principle "bloody hell, there's a hole in the wall - fill it in quicksmart before the enemy gets through it".

It's vitally important to distinguish between building styles. Those responsible for the rough adobe boulder constructions were clearly not the same people who did the precision megalithic work at Sacsayhuaman or the more uniform cuboid walls of Coricancha. Gamarra asserts that they were different people of very different technology and time.

zoser71_zps52818deb.jpg

You need to avoid lumping people together. I had a contractor tile a couple rooms in my house. I then decided to tile a room myself. The difference is similar to the pic you posted. Different people's work is of different quality for many reasons. Skill, time, reasons are a few.

• Like 1

Psyche your signature made me to made my blog.

Thanks.

You are most welcome.

All of it or some of it? I must have a gander.

Speculation after speculation. Not all the rough boulder work was repair. Lots of new constructions were made using the rough boulder style. Nor can we say as you previously assert that difference was merely a class distinction exercise. These pictures prove that point. Who repairs King's property with rough boulders?

They didn't have enough time.

Before the Spaniards came, they had all the time in the world.

And yes, common buildings were built using the easy way.

Like I told you more than a dozen times.

And if you don't like speculation, then what do YOU have to offer instead?

All you can say is that you don't know how they did it, so it must've been aliens??

That is not being creative, that is giving up when the thinking gets difficult.

Edited by Abramelin

Speculation after speculation. Not all the rough boulder work was repair. Lots of new constructions were made using the rough boulder style. Nor can we say as you previously assert that difference was merely a class distinction exercise. These pictures prove that point. Who repairs King's property with rough boulders?

Never hired a subbie have you. What QA requirements did the King have?

Paying someone to do a job does not mean the job is how you envisioned it.

Peer review vs Youtube part.

:D That was Chrlz, I stole his comment, with his permission of course but I cannot take the credit for that.

I quite liked it too, Chrlz, you are becoming a celebrity :D

In case you forgot, Zoser:

Great.

See all the lichens growing on those stones?

Brush them off, and what's left is a gloss.

And don't we all just love those protuberances at the bottom of these stones?

Why should they be there, anyway?

Because maybe they used levers?

Desperate people.

Look at all the castles that have had cannon blow holes in their walls, and the desperate quick in-filled repairs to the holes. Same principle "bloody hell, there's a hole in the wall - fill it in quicksmart before the enemy gets through it".

^ This precisely. I see things like the example given and I have to ask when were they done? As I told zoser much earlier, places like Machu Pichu were the last refuges of the Inca after the Spanish invaded. Moreover, they had literally just ended a civil war when the latter arrived on the scene. If they were under siege, they would've been cut off from resupply and manpower. Ollataytombo I think it was would've been cut off entirely from it's quarry. One does not engage in heavy construction beyond what's needed under those conditions.

Protzen spent 'several' hours on the small boulder, and the team spent 12 days on the 0.5 tonne block Is that limited?

How limited were the Ancient Peruvians? Or did they have unlimited time and resources? Maybe they did maybe they didn't.

Maybe they had unknown high technology that helped provide for their needs? Is that why they had unlimited time?

And maybe they had lifetimes of experience shaping stones in the manner shown, while Protzen and his crew were doing it for the very first time.

Harte

• Like 1

I have searched and searched and searched for those plants that could soften rock.

I think we are in need of a botanist who can tell us which plants from South America are loaded with oxalic acid or oxalates.

I have asked several owners of florist shops, but they couldn't help me. You should have watched the expression on their faces when I told them why I wanted to know, lol.

But I don't give a damn.

It's a plant with regular shaped leaves, leaves that are fleshy, spongy and red or purple, and the plant is a foot high.

Able to soften rock and corrode metal.

And I am worried about JGirl. I think she tried it out with the Caladiums in her garden, but something went wrong.

Then there are the Dieffenbachia, the Begonia, and the Oxalis plants.

People, the four mentioned are (I think) the ones we should be looking for.

I know none of you even bothered to try (except maybe JGirl), but these are plants that have a high content of oxalic acid/oxalate in their leaves or roots.

And that's (one of) the chemical(s) that turns granite into 'clay', or 'soil'.

Edited by Abramelin

You need to avoid lumping people together. I had a contractor tile a couple rooms in my house. I then decided to tile a room myself. The difference is similar to the pic you posted. Different people's work is of different quality for many reasons. Skill, time, reasons are a few.

Quite the opposite.

I'm separating styles of architecture. Poorer construction on top of precision construction only results from not being able to match the quality. Some knowledge was lost or forgotten somewhere; or whoever was there that was responsible for the precision left without passing the secrets on.

Anything else is just banal speculation or cynicism.

And maybe they had lifetimes of experience shaping stones in the manner shown, while Protzen and his crew were doing it for the very first time.

Harte

All reasonable speculation. However no way can a bridge be formed between Protzen's work and ancient precision. It didn't prove that.

After this was done, in that area, nothing has been done to match it on the planet since without the use of modern machines.

zoser61_zps2dd55b1c.jpg

That's a hell of a statement. Mr O's statement claiming that we are only quibbling over a few millimetres is true. Yet that marks the difference between extra-ordinary and ordinary.

Think: the Ancient Peruvians whoever they were, wherever they were from created architecture unsurpassed in accuracy.

What a tremendous thought.

Edited by zoser

^ This precisely. I see things like the example given and I have to ask when were they done? As I told zoser much earlier, places like Machu Pichu were the last refuges of the Inca after the Spanish invaded. Moreover, they had literally just ended a civil war when the latter arrived on the scene. If they were under siege, they would've been cut off from resupply and manpower. Ollataytombo I think it was would've been cut off entirely from it's quarry. One does not engage in heavy construction beyond what's needed under those conditions.

In no way does that explain why the pattern of building poor on top of precise explain why it is a recurring feature. Some wouldn't have had access to quarries and some would. Yet all over the country we see the same thing. As if it came to a dead stop. Yet building work didn't. That was extensive; terraces, arena's massive work, But never in precision again.

I don't buy for a minute the theory that precision stopped because of war, yet crude building continued. For the simple reason that not all precision was megalithic. Some was smaller in scale:

zoser72_zps07f9e37e.jpg

No evidence either that the rough work had to be done in emergency, A lot of these constructions are not fortifications at all. A lot of it just looks like extension work.

Again a banal theory that tries to deal with a major phenomena fails.

Edited by zoser

In no way does that explain why the pattern of building poor on top of precise explain why it is a recurring feature. Some wouldn't have had access to quarries and some would. Yet all over the country we see the same thing. As if it came to a dead stop. Yet building work didn't. That was extensive; terraces, arena's massive work, But never in precision again.

I don't buy for a minute the theory that precision stopped because of war, yet crude building continued. For the simple reason that not all precision was megalithic. Some was smaller in scale:

zoser72_zps07f9e37e.jpg

No evidence either that the rough work had to be done in emergency, A lot of these constructions are not fortifications at all. A lot of it just looks like extension work.

Again a banal theory that tries to deal with a major phenomena fails.

But just LOOK at the photo: the stones get smaller and smaller, and they get rougher and rougher.

But just LOOK at the photo: the stones get smaller and smaller, and they get rougher and rougher.

Smaller and smaller yes that's one of the points I'm making. There is no reason for saying that they were capable of the adobe construction and not the precision. I wouldn't call the lower construction rough.

It is still polygonal in style showing evidence of moulding. Look at the steps in the joins. Very difficult to achieve. This is still showing signs of high tech, Has it been disturbed? That may account for why it's not as precise as say Coricancha.

There no evidence of a progressive change. One style ceased and another took over, Two different methodologies.

Look at this for another example:

zoser74_zpsbf37bc95.jpg

Edited by zoser

Smaller and smaller yes that's one of the points I'm making. There is no reason for saying that they were capable of the adobe construction and not the precision. I wouldn't call the lower construction rough.

It is still polygonal in style showing evidence of moulding. Look at the steps in the joins. Very difficult to achieve. This is still showing signs of high tech, Has it been disturbed? That may account for why it's not as precise as say Coricancha.

There no evidence of a progressive change. One style ceased and another took over, Two different methodologies.

Look at this for another example:

zoser74_zpsbf37bc95.jpg

You really don't get it, do you?

Smaller and smaller, rougher and rougher...

They were IN A HURRY.

zoser72_zps07f9e37e.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

They didn't have enough time.

Before the Spaniards came, they had all the time in the world.

And yes, common buildings were built using the easy way.

Like I told you more than a dozen times.

And if you don't like speculation, then what do YOU have to offer instead?

All you can say is that you don't know how they did it, so it must've been aliens??

That is not being creative, that is giving up when the thinking gets difficult.

Edited by Abramelin

You really don't get it, do you?

Smaller and smaller, rougher and rougher...

They were IN A HURRY.

See above.

Your theory doesn't work.