Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

What 'evidence' are you talking about??

My argument has lots of reason: they used to build very precise megalithic structures, but when the Spaniards invaded they didn't have time for that.

Over three hundred pages of detailed explanation to a Goldfish, and you lack reason?????????????

I have never seen the patience as exhibited by yourself an Oniomancer. I think it is quite a mystery as to why you both keep entertaining this most stupid line of inquiry. Every question posed has been answered with examples time and again. I take my hat of to the both of you. The repetition would have sent me to the funny farm by now.

Zoser thinks his house was built using the same technique as how cathedrals and other temples were built.

It is painfully obvious that he has no experience with construction whatsoever.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Over three hundred pages of detailed explanation to a Goldfish, and you lack reason?????????????

I have never seen the patience as exhibited by yourself and Oniomancer. I think it is quite a mystery as to why you both keep entertaining this most stupid line of inquiry. Every question posed has been answered with examples time and again. I take my hat of to the both of you. The repetition would have sent me to the funny farm by now.

He challenges my intelligence, he forces me to delve deeper (like I said before).

And that's a good thing.

I don't give up that easily.

• Like 2

He challenges my intelligence, he forces me to delve deeper (like I said before).

And that's a good thing.

That is good, it just seem the same question is being asked over and again. I did not figure that too much of a challenge to be honest.

I have never seen the patience as exhibited by yourself an Oniomancer. I think it is quite a mystery as to why you both keep entertaining this most stupid line of inquiry. Every question posed has been answered with examples time and again. I take my hat of to the both of you. The repetition would have sent me to the funny farm by now.

It is painfully obvious that he has no experience with construction whatsoever.

Im glad you said that. I too question Abe and Oniomancers reasons for keeping this going way past the line where it should have stopped, thats not an insult, its just whats being played out, is all.

• Like 1

Easily?

Anyone that has read all the crazy posts in this thread has not done so easily.

People who have wasted their time talking to Zoser about this have not done so easily.

I'm giving up on this ultra boring and repetitive thread, but I don't do so easily. The easy way would have been to have left Zoser on my ignore list.

Harte

• Like 4

And that's a good thing.

Intelligence can also mean recognizance of something clearly wrong and not bothering to try prove it otherwise.

Its not a question of delving deeper, thats called entering someones delusions, and trying to find a way out of it.

Man built it. No rocks were softened with plant juice. There were no aliens. Its not a mystery, convo over!!

Edited by seeder

That is good, it just seem the same question is being asked over and again. I did not figure that too much of a challenge to be honest.

Another one of my "great characteristics" is that i am also stubborn as a mule.

Easily?

People who have wasted their time talking to Zoser about this have not done so easily.

I'm giving up on this ultra boring and repetitive thread, but I don't do so easily. The easy way would have been to have left Zoser on my ignore list.

Harte

I won't give up.

And notwithstanding I had to repeat what I had posted earlier many times, I don't believe I wasted my time here.

I learned,

Easily?

Harte

Its not a question of giving up. I didn't 'give up' when I chose to stop posting...for me it was the realization that you're dealing with one of those forum oddbods who is deaf and blind to reason, evidence and facts, and believes only in semi fictional tv shows saying aliens did it.

People like that may eventually say 'god made me do it, he left messages in the cracks inbetween paving stones'

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I won't give up.

And notwithstanding I had to repeat what I had posted earlier many times, I don't believe I wasted my time here.

I learned,

You aren't the only one to have learned, I appreciate what you've contributed and have learned a lot myself. :tu:

• Like 2

You aren't the only one to have learned, I appreciate what you've contributed and have learned a lot myself. :tu:

And isn't that what we are all here for, to learn?

• Like 1

Easily?

Harte

I agree there has been extreme depth, great information, and every possibly question answered, no matter how credulous, not matter how basic, no matter how plain stupid. Each and every single question about rocks has been answered in depth, and with brilliant precision, in fact the sort of precision Zoser talks about with his rocks.

However, I think the last 50 or so pages has been the same question. It has been answered, explained, and exampled, yet the same stupid line shows up again, and this detailed and extensive reason is described as "unreasonable". I think I should leave the thread too, my blood pressure is not helped by seeing Zoser spew pure garbage such as:

Your argument lacks reason, and the evidence is against you.

Seriously, that is nothing short of rude, arrogant and with all the pages of information for his credulous and rather inane questions, ungrateful. You had the right idea all along. I appreciate posters like Abe and Oniomancer. I learn much from their posting and genuinely like the manner in which they post, it is nothing short of a pleasure to read, I would hate to see them one day move on because the people whom they help do not appreciate it. I doubt these guys even know I read the thread, mostly I just read and nod silently, and am impressed.

• Like 3

And isn't that what we are all here for, to learn?

Yes indeed we are. That is my problem here ;)

One simply refuses to. The information, the tools, everything is right there placed by your good self, and they are being left to the elements.

In any case, I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the info. As mentioned, I have read and learned much in silence. I do not get much of an opportunity to let you know your efforts are appreciated like that. It annoys me to see you recieve grief, as opposed to thanks.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

I agree there has been extreme depth, great information, and every possibly question answered, no matter how credulous, not matter how basic, no matter how plain stupid. Each and every single question about rocks has been answered in depth, and with brilliant precision, in fact the sort of precision Zoser talks about with his rocks.

However, I think the last 50 or so pages has been the same question. It has been answered, explained, and exampled, yet the same stupid line shows up again, and this detailed and extensive reason is described as "unreasonable". I think I should leave the thread too, my blood pressure is not helped by seeing Zoser spew pure garbage such as:

Seriously, that is nothing short of rude, arrogant and with all the pages of information for his credulous and rather inane questions, ungrateful. You had the right idea all along. I appreciate posters like Abe and Oniomancer. I learn much from their posting and genuinely like the manner in which they post, it is nothing short of a pleasure to read, I would hate to see them one day move on because the people whom they help do not appreciate it. I doubt these guys even know I read the thread, mostly I just read and nod silently, and am impressed.

well said Psyche, as usual. :tu:

• Like 1

One church. This feature is all over the Peru. It's not an economic problem Abe. It's a technological one.

If we extrapolate one culture based on others (including those in the same region of the world) it's entirely possible that the the secret of working the stones in such a way were a trade secret of a particular caste.

2) There is no logistical or banal reason why they did adobe rough construction as opposed to precision megalithic or cuboid.

The reason is that they couldn't. Lost technology is the answer.

And if it's a caste based technique, then something like a plague that nobbled the society could have crippled the caste. Or if there was an insurrection, the King could have ordered all the upstart masons put to death and stuff their amazing stoneworking skills, alternatively it was a sort of tribal think - people from the north tribe were the fishermen, the people from the south tribe were the wallbuilders etc etc, and something happened to nobble the south tribe - war, plague, deciding they were more important then anyone else and thus were put in their place via having certain heads put on pikes ...

Edited by Wearer of Hats

In any case, I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the info. As mentioned, I have read and learned much in silence.

You don't seem so silent in the forum. This thread is just not worth the time it takes to argue.

I said I was giving up and I am. But not on reading it, just on responding to the ridiculous claims made ad nauseum.

I do not get much of an opportunity to let you know your efforts are appreciated like that.

Your posts are also greatly appreciated. I remember when this forum was rife with Zosers. Sometimes I felt like I was the only one fighting. But of course I wasn't. We were just outnumbered. I'm sure you remember times like that here as well.

As far as learning, I don't think I've learned much. I don't believe anyone, including Davidovits, can dissolve a stone and then reconstitute it back into the original stone, or into stone indistiguishable from natural stone. And melting not only won't work, it doesn't even make sense.

I will say the vids of Protzen at work were new to me (though I'd read some of his stuff on Heiser's website.) I certainly appreciate those.

I can also appreciate the effort required to respond here the way many others have. I still think it's a waste of time, though, since the point always seems to be to bring Zoser around to the real world and that (it seems) is just not gonna happen.

Harte

• Like 2

Yes indeed we are. That is my problem here ;)

One simply refuses to. The information, the tools, everything is right there placed by your good self, and they are being left to the elements.

In any case, I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the info. As mentioned, I have read and learned much in silence. I do not get much of an opportunity to let you know your efforts are appreciated like that. It annoys me to see you recieve grief, as opposed to thanks.

No, I don't think anyone here refuses to learn, but some refuse to admit they do.

I admit I do, and you admit you do, and many admit they do, And in fact, all of us learn here.

We learn from each other. That is why we are the present dominant species on this rock

And you know what? I never expect thanks for what I post. No one should.

But thanks anyway .

• Like 1

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

It is hard to dismiss sightings from several hundred years apart from several different continents. People that were living 2000, 3000 years ago were unsophisticated and they explained things in terms that were familiar to them. Ezekiel's wheel is a good example.

You don't seem so silent in the forum. This thread is just not worth the time it takes to argue.

Sorry, my wording was bad. I was meaning this thread, the last 50 or more pages I have had little to say, but much to read.

I said I was giving up and I am. But not on reading it, just on responding to the ridiculous claims made ad nauseum.

You are a smart man, and I am going to endeavour to follow your footsteps.

Your posts are also greatly appreciated. I remember when this forum was rife with Zosers. Sometimes I felt like I was the only one fighting. But of course I wasn't. We were just outnumbered. I'm sure you remember times like that here as well.

Thank you, quite a compliment coming from you I must say. I certainly remember the times. It helped mould my skeptical outlook. I was purely amazed in some of the tripe some seemingly intelligent people gobbled up.

As far as learning, I don't think I've learned much. I don't believe anyone, including Davidovits, can dissolve a stone and then reconstitute it back into the original stone, or into stone indistiguishable from natural stone. And melting not only won't work, it doesn't even make sense.

I have learned of new depths of the credulous. However, Abe's posts in plant interaction and reaction was most interesting and of course, I think I have thoroughly enjoyed all the information that Oniomancer has provided. Some different aspects and angles I had not thought of, but all pointing at the same conclusion. Normally I would duck over the the Alternative HIstory thread to witch all of you in action, I feel somewhat spoiled with you all here on the doorstep.

I will say the vids of Protzen at work were new to me (though I'd read some of his stuff on Heiser's website.) I certainly appreciate those.

I will have to backtrack, due to my hatred of Youtube I did not see them. This thread did however prompt me to get a hold of Chris Whites program.

I can also appreciate the effort required to respond here the way many others have. I still think it's a waste of time, though, since the point always seems to be to bring Zoser around to the real world and that (it seems) is just not gonna happen.

Harte

Indeed, that is what I find frustrating, all this effort for one individual that does not appreciate it. Thankfully, many others have managed to find value in the extensive information provided.

I will have to backtrack, due to my hatred of Youtube I did not see them. This thread did however prompt me to get a hold of Chris Whites program.

I don't care for youtube either. The vids of Protzen are posted on a different site (videopedia), not youtube.

No need to backtrack. I know a good thing to save when I see it: link.

It strikes me that me saying I don't like youtube (just like you) is like the scene from Beetlejuice where he's trying to ingratiate himself with the Maitland's ghosts:

"Sandworms. You hate 'em right? I hate them myself!"

I started a thread on White's vids in the Ancient History section. Guess you missed it?

Harte

Edited by Harte

No, I don't think anyone here refuses to learn, but some refuse to admit they do.

I admit I do, and you admit you do, and many admit they do, And in fact, all of us learn here.

We learn from each other. That is why we are the present dominant species on this rock

And you know what? I never expect thanks for what I post. No one should.

But thanks anyway .

:D

Now that is well put, and the eloquence I speak of :D

I know you do not expect thanks, that makes your contributions all the more valuable.

• Thanks 1

None of us know if aliens have visited earth, and none of us know if they haven't, but we can have FUN bouncing theories and speculations around, even if we don't know one way or the other..:)

None of us know if aliens have visited earth, and none of us know if they haven't, but we can have FUN bouncing theories and speculations around, even if we don't know one way or the other.. :)

[media=]

[/media]

I love how they desperately tried to make Jonathan Frakes (Riker) not look so tall (he towered over most of the other cast), he was always sitting, or in the background of the shot or leaning forward over a sitting person's shoulder.

To me, I think were this ancient alien theory falls on it's face is the nature of such interventions. For example, why would they, by levitation presumably, help built pyramids, Stonehenge etc, and not give more important help like medical knowledge, or knowledge to better grow crops a long time before we worked out efficient crop rotation and irrigation. In these matters there is not a sudden advance, but a very long evolutionary process. If ancient aliens wanted to help us, then why not with matters that really help, and not just religious or even vanity projects.

lol, sounds just like todays politicians.

We would be living in Floating Cities in the Clouds If E.T. had been around thousands of years ago to help us out !

Either that or were really not to smart to remember all they taught us ? :alien::no:

• Like 1