Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

now those are close. but i dont think they are as exact and the size of the stones are a 1/4 to 1/3 the size used in peru. wouldnt the greek and european ones be alot younger when they had technology more refined?

They were at least a 1000 years older or more.

• Like 1

the other thing is if anciant man was smart enough to come up with the astronomical knowledge given to them by "gods" and were advanced enough to make Gobli Tempe(sp?) and Puma Punku, then why would they make up these stories based on nothing? I mean wouldnt they say WE built puma punku not an unkown race of giants?

Göbekli Tepe is like 12,500 years older than Puma Punku.

It's very unlikely they are connected.

now those are close. but i dont think they are as exact and the size of the stones are a 1/4 to 1/3 the size used in peru. wouldnt the greek and european ones be alot younger when they had technology more refined?

The Parthenon is 1000 years older than puma punku, google an image if you dont know what it looks like, it was one of the best ever ancient buildings, and still stands, zillion times better than PP

and 1000 years before it

Göbekli Tepe is like 12,500 years older than Puma Punku.

It's very unlikely they are connected.

not saying they were connected just good examples of at the very least very advanced carving.

They were at least a 1000 years older or more.

Hope you liked that post Abe?

• Like 1

The Parthenon is 1000 years older than puma punku, google an image if you dont know what it looks like, it was one of the best ever ancient buildings, and still stands, zillion times better than PP

and 1000 years before it

the thing about it is that you can look at it and see how they could have built it. is there any monolithic stones used to construct it? i mean you can easily have built that with rope, slaves, and very good craftsmen. when you have slabs that are 131 tons its a different story. then they had to get it up a mountain, or were they quarried on site? if they were quarried on site where are all the tools and stones they made errors on? isn't the orginal build no longer standing as if it were blown up? i guess it could be argued that the stones laying around that were from the supposed explosion or whatever destroyed it, are in fact the throw away stones.

I think they would. What else might they see it as? Something unprecedented, particularly if it was coming out of the Sky, and if it was brightly lit, would most probably be seen as, depending on their cultural backgriound, either a god in person or a message from the God, I'd have thought. They wouldn't have thought of it as a balloon, or flares, after all. :blush:

I think they would have seen them as strange visitors surely however if an alien were to pour water from a shiny metal flask the ancients would then assume that alien must be Bill the Giver of Life (water)? That's a bit of a stretch I think.

• Like 1

the thing about it is that you can look at it and see how they could have built it. is there any monolithic stones used to construct it? i mean you can easily have built that with rope, slaves, and very good craftsmen. when

you have slabs that are 131 tons

thats nothing, did you know the heaviest monolith in the world is in China and it was made during the Ming Dynasty. "The Stele base" in the Yangshan Quarry of Nanking, China, weighs 16,250 tons! This ancient monolith measures 30.35 meters long, 13 meters wide, and 16 meters high.

see:

http://thescaleofkin...angshan-quarry/

Then see this list on heavy monoliths is size order around the world and then come back to me!

http://en.wikipedia....rried_monoliths

PP was childs play compared to loads of them. In fact it didnt even make the above list! Its just that zoser doesn't research...he just watches youtube and gets convinced

Edited by seeder

thats nothing, did you know the heaviest monolith in the world is in China and it was made during the Ming Dynasty. "The Stele base" in the Yangshan Quarry of Nanking, China, weighs 16,250 tons! This ancient monolith measures 30.35 meters long, 13 meters wide, and 16 meters high.

see this list on heavy monoliths is size order around the world and then come back to me!

PP was childs play compared to loads of them. Its just that zoser doesn't search

the heaviest ever was 16, 000 tonnes

they never moved it though(theone in CHina). standing up one giant obelisk is a different story than stacking an entire building. the western stone is an interesting one i will give you that.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945

they never moved it though(theone in CHina). standing up one giant obelisk is a different story than stacking an entire building.

The list actually is in 2 parts, quarried, and moved.... so see the moved section, as said PP didn't even get listed

Edited by seeder

zoser needs to 'read this post before he ignores it altogether, he tends to do that when I offer evidence

Puma Punk wasnt unique, the style is in many places

And when he's done, he can read this:

http://books.google.com/books?id=f5ix8TNgffcC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=andesite+weathering+sculpture&source=bl&ots=GicT4A8_Uu&sig=RfswPwIS-wPQqGKnQBQgnazwz7A&hl=en&sa=X&ei=dSD4UIWDNdKo0AG4k4GADA&ved=0CFAQ6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q=andesite%20weathering%20sculpture&f=false

• Like 3

see:

http://thescaleofkin...angshan-quarry/

Then see this list on heavy monoliths is size order around the world and then come back to me!

PP was childs play compared to loads of them. In fact it didnt even make the above list! Its just that zoser doesn't research...he just watches youtube and gets convinced

What I found interesting was from your second link, a bit lower down the page. :tu:

These are listed with the largest experiments first; for additional details of most experiments see related pages.

• Marinos Carburis, lieutenant-colonel in the Russian Army, organized the move of an enormous boulder called the Thunder Stone (Russian, Камень-Гром) from the Gulf of Finland in 1768 to Saint Petersburg, Russia for the purpose of using it as a pedestal for the Bronze Horseman statue. Based on the density of granite, the mass of the Thunder Stone has been estimated to be around 1500 tonnes. This was done by rolling it on bronze ball bearings on a track. It took an estimated 400 men 9 months to move it.[76]
  • In 1997 Julian Richards teamed up with Mark Witby and Roger Hopkins to conduct several experiments to replicate the construction at Stonehenge for NOVA's "Secrets of Lost Empires" mini series. They initially failed to tow a 40 ton monolith with 130 men but after adding additional men towing as well as some men using levers to prod the megalith forward they succeeded in inching it forward a small distance.[77]
  • Roger Hopkins and Mark Lehner teamed up with a NOVA crew to conduct an Obelisk erecting experiment, they successfully erected a 25 ton obelisk in late summer of 1999. They also managed to tow it a short distance.[78][79][80]
  • Thor Heyerdahl organized an effort to pull a 10 ton Moai on a sledge with a group of 180 men. Approximately 18 men pulled each ton.[81][82][83]
  • Charles Love experimented with a 10-ton replica of a Moai on Easter Island. His first experiment found rocking the statue to walk it was too unstable over more than a few hundred yards. He then found that placing the statue upright on two sled runners atop log rollers, 25 men were able to move the statue 150 feet (46 m) in two minutes. Approximately 2.5 men pulled each ton.[84]
  • Austen Henry Layard organized an effort to transport 2 10 ton colossal Statues of a winged Lion and a winged Bull with a group of 300 men in 1847. He loaded them on a wheeled cart and towed them from Nimrud to the river and loaded on a barge where it was sent to London. Approximately 30 men pulled each ton.[85]
  • Paul Emile Botta and Victor Place attempted to move 2 additional 30 ton colossi to Paris from Khorsabad in 1853. In order to facilitate their shipment to Paris they were sawed in pieces and they still ran into problems. One of them fell into the Tigris river never to be retrieved. The other made it to Paris.[85]
  • Giovanni Battista Belzoni organized an effort to pull a 7.5 ton fragment of a statue of Ramses on rollers with a group of 130 men in 1815. This statue was towed to the river and loaded on a barge where it was sent to London. Progress increased with practice as they went along. Approximately 17 or 18 men pulled each ton.[86]
  • Henri Chevrier organized an effort to pull a 6 ton block on a sledge with a group of 6 men. Approximately 1 man pulled each ton.[87] other reports claim that Chevier's experiment required 3 men to pull each ton.[88]
  • Josh Bernstein and Julian Richards organized an effort to pull a 2 ton stone on wooden tracks with a group of about 16 men. Approximately 8 men pulled each ton.[89]
  • Mark Lehner and NOVA organized an experiment to tow stones and to build a pyramid 9 meters wide by 9 meters deep by 6 meters high. They were able to tow a 2 ton block on a sledge across wood tracks with 12 to 20 men. Approximately 6 to 10 men pulled each ton. The pyramid was 54 cubic meters total estimated weight 135 tons. It was built out of 186 stones. The average weight of each stone was almost 1,500 lb (680 kg). (.75 tons) They found that 4 or 5 men could use levers to flip stones less than a ton and roll them to transport them. 44 men took 22 days to complete the pyramid including the carving of the stones. They used iron to carve the stones that wasn't available to the ancient Egyptians. Egyptians had to use copper. They also used a modern front end loader to accelerate the work on the lower courses. They were unable to use the front end loader to install the capstone since it was too high and had to use levers to raise it to 20 feet (6.1 m).[90]
  • In a 2001 exercise in experimental archaeology, an attempt was made to transport a large stone along a land and sea route from Wales to Stonehenge. Volunteers pulled it for some miles (with great difficulty) on a wooden sledge over land, using modern roads and low-friction netting to assist sliding, but once transferred to a replica prehistoric boat, the stone sank in Milford Haven, before it even reached the rough seas of the Bristol Channel.[91]
  • Roger Hopkins and Vince Lee both theorized about how the megalithic stones were moved at Baalbek, these theories involved either towing them or flipping them.[92]
  • Vince Lee participated in experiments to test his theories about how the walls of Sacsayhuamán were built.[92]

• Like 1

The list actually is in 2 parts, quarried, and moved.... so see the moved section, as said PP didn't even get listed

hmmm, most of this is from egypt and its the same thing we dont know how they built that. the russian ones they used manpower for so much but most of the transport was done by ship. not up the side of a mountain.

hmmm, most of this is from egypt and its the same thing we dont know how they built that. the russian ones they used manpower for so much but most of the transport was done by ship. not up the side of a mountain.

The only difference would be the method and the required workforce. It wouldn't be impossible with the correct application of both.

the other thing is if anciant man was smart enough to come up with the astronomical knowledge given to them by "gods" and were advanced enough to make Gobli Tempe(sp?) and Puma Punku, then why would they make up these stories based on nothing? I mean wouldnt they say WE built puma punku not an unkown race of giants?

No westerner ever spoke to the builders of Puma Punku so your argument is flawed there.

The Inca came after the culture that built PP, hence their statement that they didn't build it.

Whoever did, they left behind evidence of agricultural and irrigation systems that would befit a hundred thousand people or more, along with the accompanying artifacts.

Harte

• Like 1

No westerner ever spoke to the builders of Puma Punku so your argument is flawed there.

The Inca came after the culture that built PP, hence their statement that they didn't build it.

Whoever did, they left behind evidence of agricultural and irrigation systems that would befit a hundred thousand people or more, along with the accompanying artifacts.

Harte

More than enough to employ quite a large workforce if necessary.

we dont know eh? go back 150 pages or so for the discussion on pyramids

Now, enjoy 6 mins of one man moving huge and heavy stones. Yes, one man,

[media=]

[/media] Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

ok i concede ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy. why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars? why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics? if they are so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?" why are they obbsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?

we dont know eh? go back 150 pages or so for the discussion on pyramids

Now, enjoy 6 mins of one man moving huge and heavy stones. Yes, one man,

[media=]

[/media]

still not up the side of a mountain. but i give up.

Evening all. Just in the middle of some research and found this:

Look at the circular cut outs at the beginning then stop the video at 0:08.

This is extraction of stone in a clay like state. It is seen time and time again all over out crops in Peru. Something softened the stone (heat), then some reasonably sharp implement sliced into it and extracted whole blocks at a time.

That explains why the remaining rock on the outcrop is finished to a high quality and virtrified No other reason for them to finish remaining rock with straight edges like this.

Finally solved the mystery of what those weird cut outs are!

Haven't had time to review any posts from today; may get back to them later.

Check this out.

[media=]

[/media]

0:47, "The curves at the corners, they're not sharp angles They're always a gentle curve"

That argues against power tools and makes the "precision" rather questionable.

And before I forget,

zoser75_zpse53be258.jpg

I hadn't noticed before, that looks an awful lot like a saw cut to facilitate that vertical fracture in the background. (not the smaller one on the cut itself) Notice it almost indents into the rock ever so slightly. If that's the case, it's conceivable this "glaze" is the remains of an abrasive slurry, possibly effected by friction. I've had something similar happen with certain rocks while using a grinder.

Edited by Oniomancer

still not up the side of a mountain. but i give up.

have you researched this subject, or used google to ask questions? Was it a big mountain? How high? How steep? Where were the rivers? How big was the work force? Dont give up, look into it for yourself.

• Like 1

Hope you liked that post Abe?

I did, but I am convinced many others did not.

• Like 1

This thread seams to be taking the long and winding road.

Are yuo saying John Lennon was an alien?

• Like 2

have you researched this subject, or used google to ask questions? Was it a big mountain? How high? How steep? Where were the rivers? How big was the work force? Dont give up, look into it for yourself.

Independent verification is the hallmark of a good researcher. Don't take what you read here as gospel TOS (if you'll pardon the pun considering recent topics), by all means, look into it yourself. Just don't give ancient man a raw deal by underestimating him. :tu:

• Like 1

ok i concede. ancient man could have done everything. if so, they had advanced knowledge of engineering. they also had advanced knowledge of astronomy. why then, are they making monuments and worshipping false gods that come from the stars? why are the ancient Sumerians talking about gods using machines to alter genetics? if they are were so smart they should know that there werent gods that came from the sky. why are they making these giant structures to worship "gods?" why are they obsessed about kings being from the same blood as gods that came from the sky?