Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

More examples of ancient high technology. I assert that these are more examples of precision artefacts that could only have been achieved with the stone in a soft state.

To see more examples look at my previous post.

The following example I think was done with 8 cuts. Four vertical and four horizontal and then the unwanted pieces removed.

This was most likely how the unexplained protuberances were achieved on the megalithic blocks at Ollyantaytambo for example.

zoser86_zps4b3c94fb.jpg

There is no other way that this could have been achieved.

Then another incredible example:

zoser87_zps6681e796.jpg

This could have been achieved with some molecular altering technology as Crickey suggests, however any theory must take into account other visual evidence such as the vitrification.

This was also how the blocks at Puma Punku were achieved.

pumapunku_image005.jpg

Unthinkable that these were achieved by stone age indian people.

To remind people how it was done just take an example of some soft clay like material:

DSC_0090_zps3032a2c2.jpg

DSC_0093_zps71bd57d3.jpg

And the final piece of evidence that again was available all along that no one really thought to produce:

Andesite has a Moh's hardness of 6-7 while bronze is only 3.

http://reviews.ebay....000000001385581

High tech proven. Hypothesis proven.

You are aware of the fact that those PP blocks were red sandstone blocks? Not anything like andesite.

And the photo before that doesn't show those sharply defined corners.

• Like 1

Andesite has a Moh's hardness of 6-7 while bronze is only 3.

http://reviews.ebay....000000001385581

High tech proven. Hypothesis proven.

Youre such a...forgetter

Why compare bronze on the scale, when copper/arsenic alloys were the metals actually used?

ooh - or did you forget the small fact, that the copper age was the age of PP? Shocking, maestro

this is the problem when you just regurgitate whatever you hear on videos without...THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST HEARD..

Edited by seeder

You are aware of the fact that those PP blocks were red sandstone blocks? Not anything like andesite.

And the photo before that doesn't show those sharply defined corners.

I've heard conflicting evidence about the stone at PP and websites seem to conflict.

Sharply defined corners not necessary. That just says that they didn't need to use a sharp tool to extract the quarried or waste rock. Why would they if the stone was soft?

Diorite, Andesite, Red Sanstone, it matters not to the principle described in post 5088, 5149 and 5150.

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4626077

Edited by zoser

so, keeping it fresh, have a look at this vid and notice the polygonal walls:

This is Delphi, Greece: Temple of Apollo,

[media=]

[/media]

Funny that isnt it? Thought only Peruvians built that way?

BUT, if anyone were to Google up the words: "Polygonal Masonry" or even: " polygonal walls"

we see this style is found in quite a few other places too. Now below I present an image search results page, I haven't selected any particular image, the reader can do that for themselves

see more images of polygonal walls at Temple of Apollo, Delphi. (Oh and columns)

https://www.google.c...GOuv14QSO1oDgBA

and yet more at 'the Capitolium'

https://www.google.c...bMqjk4QSs8ICADQ

Must have been aliens all over the damned world!! And so have a quick browse of the first 2 paragraphs about this style in ITALY!

https://docs.google....Qh5N8kW2NZAErwg

Moving on to Cosa, Italy, and I quote:

"Limestone fortification walls of polygonal masonry from the Roman colony of Cosa (Tuscany, Italy), founded in 273 B.C. Note the three visible courses of quasi isodomic masonry visible beneath the larger polygonal blocks.

http://www.flickr.co...ich/4752324354/

and a wiki

http://en.wikipedia....walls_and_gates

So this IS evidence that not only Peruvians made irregular shaped stones into walls. Evidence that man did it, in many parts of the ancient world. And at no other site is there mention of softening stones to get a tight fit... wonder why that is?

Im not providing more... but Ive presented evidence of the style being used, further afield than has been mentioned here.

Excellent work by the stone masons again, I just hope Brien Forester doesn't go there - and in his lack of understanding attribute it to the AA

Puma Punku is interesting no doubt, as are all the other ancient sites. But...man did it.

RE-POSTED YET AGAIN

Zoser swerves this page, ignores it if you like, becoz Brien Forester and/or the AA series didnt mention it - so that means zoser doesn't know HOW to respond to it.

For as long as he ignores it, I will repost it. I spent time researching this, and all he does is get brainwashed by vids - and post his brainwashing's here... he just cant handle facts tho

Youre such a...forgetter

Why compare bronze on the scale, when copper/arsenic alloys were the metals actually used?

ooh - or did you forget the small fact, that the copper age was the age of PP? Shocking, maestro

this is the problem when you just regurgitate whatever you hear on videos without...THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST HEARD..

Did you manage to find these tools? They should be around if someone is making such claims!

RE-POSTED YET AGAIN

Zoser swerves this page, ignores it if you like, becoz Brien Forester and/or the AA series didnt mention it - so that means zoser doesn't know HOW to respond to it.

For as long as he ignores it, I will repost it. I spent time researching this, and all he does is get brainwashed by vids - and post his brainwashing's here... he just cant handle facts tho

I haven't swerved anything. If I leave this thread for a day or so, I find half a dozen pages to wade though. Some of it pure drivel.

I just don't have as much time as you seeder. I won't ignore you I promise.

RE-POSTED YET AGAIN

Just watched your clip. I'm not being funny seeder but that polygonal wall has gaps in it in which a rich man could hide his wallet.

What on earth makes you think that is as accurate as this:

1334368983vmgJ7v.jpg

The blocks in the Greek wall were not moulded. How could they be as good? Am I missing something?

Just watched your clip. I'm not being funny seeder but that polygonal wall has gaps in it in which a rich man could hide his wallet.

The blocks in the Greek wall were not moulded. How could they be as good? Am I missing something?

watched the clip? yeh I can imagine thats all you did, what about view all the links and pic evidence? yes you're missing something, clearly you read too fast or not at all, and didn't take it in, or..you dont research, the age of things. And dont forget I showed you sections of your 'perfect' (in your words) Coricancha walls or whatever it was, where you couldn't even...have stuffed a rolled up newspaper, folded in half, in the cracks between the bricks either :tu:

click for bigger

post-135078-0-56974400-1358505029_thumb.

the answer of course, is a ...child can stack blocks neatly... but the ancients aliens ust couldn't handle corners...EVIDENTLY

Edited by seeder

watched the clip? yeh I can imagine thats all you did, what about view all the links and pic evidence? yes you're missing something, clearly you read too fast or not at all, and didn't take it in, or..you dont research, the age of things. And dont forget I showed you sections of your 'perfect' (in your words) Coricancha walls or whatever it was, where you couldn't even...have stuffed a rolled up newspaper, folded in half, in the cracks between the bricks either :tu:

The fact is there was high precision in Peru. I am not bothered about where there wasn't (and maybe there was even at these places before earthquakes and vandalism).

Any pics of high precision work in Ancient Greece?

Edited by zoser

I've heard conflicting evidence about the stone at PP and websites seem to conflict.

Sharply defined corners not necessary. That just says that they didn't need to use a sharp tool to extract the quarried or waste rock. Why would they if the stone was soft?

Diorite, Andesite, Red Sanstone, it matters not to the principle described in post 5088, 5149 and 5150.

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4626077

The PP blocks you posted a photo of were made of red sandstone, not andesite. We have already posted links to research that tells us just that.

And this is what Wiki says:

This stone slab is 7.81 meters long, 5.17 meters wide and averages 1.07 meters thick. Based upon the specific gravity of the red sandstone from which it was carved, this stone slab has been estimated to weigh 131 metric tons.[5] The other stonework and facing of the Pumapunku consists of a mixture of andesite and red sandstone. The core of the Pumapunku consists of clay. The fill underlying selected parts of the edge of the Pumapunku consists of river sand and cobbles instead of clay. Excavations at the Pumapunku have documented “three major building epochs, in addition to small repairs and remodeling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku

-

And if the stones were indeed soft, creating sharp corners would have been the easiest thing to do.

The fact is there was high precision in Peru. I am not bothered about where there wasn't (and maybe there was even at these places before earthquakes and vandalism).

Any pics of high precision work in Ancient Greece?

yes, the Parthenon, 1000 years before PP

clicky

post-135078-0-06735800-1358505350_thumb.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

And if the stones were indeed soft, creating sharp corners would have been the easiest thing to do.

These are andesite.

zoser86_zps4b3c94fb.jpg

zoser87_zps6681e796.jpg

yes, the Parthenon, 1000 years before PP

clicky

post-135078-0-06735800-1358505350_thumb.

Cant see precision in granite. Lots of stones forming the base with large gaps in it.

These are andesite.

who said?

These are andesite.

zoser86_zps4b3c94fb.jpg

zoser87_zps6681e796.jpg

And you can see all those tiny dents. By pounding with cobbles and hardened bronze chisels.

The PP blocks you posted a photo of were made of red sandstone, not andesite. We have already posted links to research that tells us just that.

And this is what Wiki says:

This stone slab is 7.81 meters long, 5.17 meters wide and averages 1.07 meters thick. Based upon the specific gravity of the red sandstone from which it was carved, this stone slab has been estimated to weigh 131 metric tons.[5] The other stonework and facing of the Pumapunku consists of a mixture of andesite and red sandstone. The core of the Pumapunku consists of clay. The fill underlying selected parts of the edge of the Pumapunku consists of river sand and cobbles instead of clay. Excavations at the Pumapunku have documented “three major building epochs, in addition to small repairs and remodeling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku

-

Can't believe you posted that Abe? :blush:

And you can see all those tiny dents. By pounding with cobbles and hardened bronze chisels.

Not proof of pounding. Just the nature of granite.

Can't believe you posted that Abe? :blush:

Not proof of pounding. Just the nature of granite.

That creating sharp corners would be the easiest thing to do if the stone was soft? Yes, and so the stones weren't soft to begin with.

-

The nature of granite? Where has your vitrification suddenly gone? If it was molten and solidified, I doubt you'd see all those tiny dents.

Edited by Abramelin

Yes, but not those 'lego' blocks with their high precision.

You mean PP? They are high precision compared to anything found since that date.

Much easier to explain though now. Uncomfortable as the implications may be. I'm only the newsreader. I didn't create the history of the world.

You guys will be blaming me for Dunkirk next.

That creating sharp corner would be the easiest thing to do if the stone was soft?

-

The nature of granite? Where has your vitrification suddenly gone?

Who says granite can't vitrify with heat? We only know it won't vitrify with chemicals. Granite and andesite both have high quartz content by the way.

Yes, but not those 'lego' blocks with their high precision.

Proof?

Who says granite can't vitrify with heat? We only know it won't vitrify with chemicals. Granite and andesite both have high quartz content by the way.

Well, apparently it didn't vitrify because you can't see any sign of it on those blocks.

You mean PP? They are high precision compared to anything found since that date.

Much easier to explain though now. Uncomfortable as the implications may be. I'm only the newsreader. I didn't create the history of the world.

You guys will be blaming me for Dunkirk next.

Of course I meant PP. And those lego blocks are made of red sandstone.

You're a newsreader? One from FOX, maybe? Lol.

Well, apparently it didn't vitrify because you can't see any sign of it on those blocks.

Those blocks are indoors. Vitrification is only visible in certain lighting conditions.

Cant see precision in granite. Lots of stones forming the base with large gaps in it.

Can't see precision? Do you know how tall those columns are? How heavy the bit on top* is? How much effort and precision it must have taken to get those in place, and get them to stay there for thousands of years? is that not slightly more impressive than stacking lots of stones together to make a Wall?

* architectural term

• Like 1