Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

zoser did you actually watch the AA debunked video?

There is no feasible explanations to account for the precision building. It's just not replicatable using known methods. See above as an example. The artefacts suggest some special technology was used that the indiginous indians had no access to. Other indications in ancient folklore and art lead to same idea that the earth was visited by more advanced people. One documentary isn't going to debunk this. The artefacts speak for themselves.

post-73295-0-63076800-1358588505_thumb.j

What about the rounded corners here? How do you explain those?

Try it with clay. The block can still be extracted even if the tool doesn't penetrate right into the corner. I've tried it and it still works. That's not the flaw I'm getting at.

but that doesn't make sense, if the rock was being soften so they could mold it, why isn't wherw htey'd cut it from either showing signs of softening, or if they cut it so perfectly, why soften it at all?

I don't think the extracted blocks were perfect. Only the bottom and sides were straight. Don't forget this is a rock outcrop and so the top of these blocks could have been any shape. They would still have had to work on the quarried block to finish off the other sides.

I don't think the extracted blocks were perfect. Only the bottom and sides were straight. Don't forget this is a rock outcrop and so the top of these blocks could have been any shape. They would still have had to work on the quarried block to finish off the other sides.

so are you still saying its aliens then? Or the alien tech given to man?

I know it's my picture, and your arrows point at nothing.

Like my arrow pointed at a shadow in your picture.

And I posted part of the same wall. I want to see some of your red arrows in that one.

<snip>

And don't forget: it was built in colonial times by the Incas for the Spaniards.

And don't forget: it was built in colonial times by the Incas for the Spaniards.

heres something for anyone who doesn't mind a good 'read,

http://www.dumbassgu...blog.php?bid=87

Its our dumbass guide again - discussing Hopkins, Georgio T, etc and precision cuts, molding and all that jazz

I was very impressed by the Roman aqueduct and its arches made without mortar... show me that at PP!!

post-135078-0-57738400-1358595282_thumb.

quote: "As opposed to the Incans, we have a heck of a lot of writing from the ancient Romans".

Edited by seeder

so are you still saying its aliens then? Or the alien tech given to man?

I can't answer that. For now I'm just trying to make sense of the pictorial evidence and read what it tells us.

There is no feasible explanations to account for the precision building.

It's just not replicatable using known methods. . The artefacts speak for themselves.

Who said there is no feasible explanation? You should be saying there is an 'element' of uncertainty, and thats all.

Because this style of building, ie: polygonal walls - was used all throughout the med - as pointed out, with pics too. So by this statement you must include Roman and Greek buildings, who also used polygonal walls, long before PP. Someone on a vid says its not replicable? Well then why is it found all over the med...if its not replicable?

And you blindly believe it... and then are foolish enough to try convince others? But the Romans and Greeks left records, but you wont research that will you? No - for you - research is, watching one guys vids, hearing his struggle to understand, not understanding yourself, and so repeating the hogwash to others

Well brave researcher, go research the 'other' many and varied polygonal structures that were posted, and read up about the construction methods used, and you may become further enlightened.

You see if Brien, Roger and Dunn were presented with the Roman and Greek 'ancient' polygonal structures..THEIR understanding will increase and the mystery will become less of a mystery, and more of a hat tilt to the ancients. Period!

Brien has 600 something vids and 5,400 subscribers, and has had 3,176,725 vid views. So as far as I know this means he is earning advertising revenue or whatever it is, from youtube itself. A nice little earner indeed, heck Id be making vids daily if I had avid followers who swallowed anything I said ... and increasing my wage. Plus the vids etc also help sell HIS BOOKS!

A common strategy indeed....

Plus as I said hundreds of posts ago, he is a tour guide and is responsible for increasing revenue!

What better way than to lure people/increase tours and revenue, to this 'strange and mysterious ancient site" than with a few mysteries thrown in? A few hints of aliens?

Heck If I even thought aliens had been anywhere and there was perhaps undeniable proof... Id have been there by now.

SO WOULD MANY WELL RESPECTED SCIENTISTS, ARCHEOLOGISTS and the like. Yet this guy is trying to increase visitors, ie: no-one's really that bothered about it, and they are not flocking there in droves to see it. Why do you think that is?

But I do suffer from skepticism, while at the same time wanting to believe. Which is the ONLY reason Ive even looked into this myself, and as you know Ive made some very interesting discoveries. Now why is that zoser? Its because I look at the bigger picture while you just focus on curios details that man spouts - while scratching his averagely educated head....and muttering

same tactic Lloyd Pie used with his Starchild skull. Long ago I - perhaps sarcastically, wrote that I should send you an email saying I have 56 million pounds I want to transfer to your account and that you can have 30% for just holding it in your bank account. You know, the Nigerian scam? Thats how you come across, that you will believe anything!

Because thats all that he is doing. Hinting at things you want to believe in, luring you in - with the creation of a mystery where there is only uncertainty, and many veiled or direct statements of "must have had help from ancient lazer beams" etc

kerching...

Edited by seeder

The AYMARA people are survivors of a great catastrophic event that happened at least 12.000 years ago o much older. I have two Theories about the central Andes region ( Bolivia, Northern Chilean, Argentinian and the southern Peruvian territories)

1. The central Andes region was once a coastal land, that was lifted when the Andes mountains rose from the Ocean.
  2. The region was flooded by tsunami that reached over 4000 meter high.

There are fossils of sea animals discarded all over the dry, arid Altiplano region, Fish bones in Arica desert, Dolphins in Arequipa, Peru, Muscles shells on top the Andes.

There are 3 ancient cities that were destroyed,

• In the deep button of lake Titikaka, Evidence of walls, roads, statutes, found.
  • Allaguas Pampa, Stones that were cut and painted incustrated within an ancient ocean coral
  • Tiwanaku

Many people have the notion of the Ancient Americans as savages, but the evidence found every where in the Americas, it says other reality, The ancient Americans were the primary source of knowledge 12.000 years ago of the whole world.

1. Concept of the Trinity integrated in their cosmos vision.
  2. Aymara as ARA's first language (the mispronounce version is ADAn) "the first spoken language of the world". Even until now, the Aymara language es present in the modern language..
  3. Most of the iconography used by the first ancient cultures are found within the Central Andes region.
  4. Origin of the human Dogma is found on the shores of lake TITIKAKA, CCOTTA.

The are a vast evidence of the ancient Americans in the so called old world at least 10.000 years ago.

1. MAIZ pollen found in strata of earth 10.000 old in India, Tibet, north Africa, Italy.
  2. one of the ancient Hindus were the Kumaras (worshiper of the sun and the snakes) that is the name to the sweet potato an Andes produce.
  3. The mystical place origin of the ancient cultures is related to a lake or swamp. LAKE URURU in BOLIVIA
  4. in ancient times there were 3 gods or 3 pairs of gods that great the universe same as the Aymara's tales.
  5. traces of Ayamara words found in language of the old world. as NASA (nose) MAR'KA (district, LAND) per example DENMARK, KALA (time in Sanskrit), MILK'Y (MILK).

sites like: Egypt - SAKA kARA (those who came to stay), kARA-CHI (completed People), Indus Valley-hARAppan, Mesopotonia- URUK UR(land of the water people, land of the wet people or land of the rivers), were Civilizations that settled in the shore of rivers, around 3500 to 2500 BC. WHERE DID THIS NOTION CAME ABOUT? "Ok, were walking in the world for thousand of years, now is time for us to settle close to the rivers".

Edited by AMARUKHAN111666888

The ancient Americans were the primary source of knowledge 12.000 years ago of the whole world.

yes you are right about the seashells

But if they were most advanced, why didnt they build this:

post-135078-0-81789000-1358606918_thumb.

Edited by seeder

yes you are right about the seashells

But if they were most advanced, why didnt they build this:

post-135078-0-81789000-1358606918_thumb.

Henry Ford build the first cars to the masses, The model T, Tires of bicycles, seat of woods, compare to today's cars, the Model T is RUSTIC, unpractical, lack of technology, but the model T will win over a million of other cars from now or from the future. its introduction to people were able to expand a concept that 500 years ago was not even though about it.

The ruins of the Andes are rustic,lack of technology compare to Greece, which came much later, The notion to created cites, to build structures, to use tools, came from the Americas. WHEN WE FIND WHEN AND HOW THE ANDES ROSE, WE WILL KNOW THE DATE OF THE TIWANKU. AND THE OTHER CITIES THAT WERE SUBMERGED BY WATER.

It is

What i want to know is, how did THE TIWANKU avoid being asterisked out? :unsure2:

Well, as regards when & how the Andes rose, according to the unimpeachable source they're a MesozoicTertiary orogenic belt of mountains along the Pacific Ring of Fire, a zone of volcanic activity that encompasses the Pacific rim of the Americas as well as the Asia-Pacific region. The Andes are the result of plate tectonics processes, caused by the subduction of oceanic crust beneath the South American plate. The main cause of the rise of the Andes is the compression of western rim of the South American Plate due to the subduction of the Nazca Plate and the Antarctic Plate. To the east, the Andes range is bounded by several sedimentary basins such as Orinoco, Amazon Basin, Madre de Dios and Gran Chaco which separates the Andes from the ancient cratons in eastern South America. In the south the Andes shares a long boundary with the former Patagonia Terrane. To the west, the Andes end at the Pacific Ocean, although the Peru-Chile trench can be considered its ultimate western limit. From a geographical approach the Andes are considered to have their western boundaries marked by the appearance of coastal lowlands and a less rugged topography.

I don't know if that helps at all. :cry:

• Like 1

Here is the clip from which many of the block extractions can be seen.

I still haven't resolved my query though. Can anyone spot it?

1. The region was flooded by tsunami that reached over 4000 meter high.

REALLY? A tsunami 2.5 miles high? Would you mind telling me where that info comes from, perhaps give me a link to it?

I was under the impression the tallest tsunami ever recorded is the 1958 Lituya Bay mega tsunami, which had a record height of 524 m (1740 ft).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historic_tsunamis#Highest_or_tallest

Mind you, as Im not a fan of Tsunami's I had to look that one up.

So yes please, post your source/link. Id like to know more

• Like 1

Try it with clay. The block can still be extracted even if the tool doesn't penetrate right into the corner. I've tried it and it still works. That's not the flaw I'm getting at.

But it is still a flaw and throws the 'super precision' claim into question. You say the slabs might have been further finished after extraction however if they (aliens) have the ability to cut stone like that then why weren't they 'super precise' with the extraction so the slabs didn't need to be finished? It certainly seems like a very strange method to suddenly get sloppy with.

Edit to add: Furthermore, I'm not convinced that any slabs were even extracted from that area. Look at the shape of the rock, any slabs would not have been square along all of the edges anyway. The 'cuts' weren't deep enough into the rock.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

But it is still a flaw and throws the 'super precision' claim into question. You say the slabs might have been further finished after extraction however if they (aliens) have the ability to cut stone like that then why weren't they 'super precise' with the extraction so the slabs didn't need to be finished? It certainly seems like a very strange method to suddenly get sloppy with.

I would have thought that depends on the original shape of the outcrop. Maybe later extractions were perfect cuboids once they were deep into the outcrop. Who knows?

Edit to add: Furthermore, I'm not convinced that any slabs were even extracted from that area. Look at the shape of the rock, any slabs would not have been square along all of the edges anyway.

The 'cuts' weren't deep enough into the rock.

Bear in mind that we don't know how high the outcrop originally was. The blocks may have been several feet in height or much more. We are only looking at what stone is left. Look at my previous images that show these extractions several feet in height:

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4626077

I'll share my reservation with you about the block extraction in soft stone idea because I still haven't solved it yet:

There is no sign of over-cutting.

Imagine how you would cut a cuboid out of clay with a knife. On at least one side you would be bound to cut in deeper than required. The images show no such sign of over cuts and I'm having difficulty coming up with how they would have extracted a block without doing this. It's not a deal breaker but I would be happier if there was a feasible answer to this.

Edited by zoser

Zoser,

You will never really respond to what I posted about the Romans, right?

Like you will never really respond to what I posted about the Inca style buildings constructed during colonial times.

You said they used mortar, and I explained to you and I showed you they didn't.

• Like 1

The Inca's didn't use morta and their huge granite stones fit together so completely a needle won't fit between them. It's a mystery how they cut these huge stones. It's impossible to cut them without using laser. None of these buildings used mortor, yet these rocks seemed fused together. Studies done in Peru said the limestone is subjected to high temperatures and pressures and other compounds found on the surface of the stones were not natural so it has been added. The question still remains....how was the heat produced to treat these structures? The amt of heat used to fire these huge stones would have enormous. They just don't know yet!

The Inca's didn't use morta and their huge granite stones fit together so completely a needle won't fit between them. It's a mystery how they cut these huge stones. It's impossible to cut them without using laser. None of these buildings used mortor, yet these rocks seemed fused together. Studies done in Peru said the limestone is subjected to high temperatures and pressures and other compounds found on the surface of the stones were not natural so it has been added. The question still remains....how was the heat produced to treat these structures? The amt of heat used to fire these huge stones would have enormous. They just don't know yet!

oh dear. They know alright. we know too. You just havent read much of this thread.. there is no mystery

• Like 1

I have been a devoted Christian for many years, however, when you add the Ancient Alien Theory to the Biblical story... It all starts to make complete sense... These ancient people had no reference points to accurately describe what they were witnessing. Anyone who lived in those times would have referred these aliens to being gods and angels...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_typologies.htm#contents

check this site out and see if it helps or if it confuses you more

You will never really respond to what I posted about the Romans, right?

"Show me where there is precision stonework in Greece/Rome, and then we can talk".

We both know that he's not going to engage with Rome et al because it doesn't fit with his view of history.

• Like 2

1. The region was flooded by tsunami that reached over 4000 meter high.

I beg your pardon?? 4 Kilometers high?

I don't think so.

The technology was not available to the Aymara indians. Plus on the AA documentary they made the obvious point that such an endeavour would need planning, blueprints, language, logistics writing, number skills, and this is something the Aymara were known not to possess.

It's not smart to use an entertainment show as your proof.

Also it is not a documentary.

• Like 2