Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I can't answer that. For now I'm just trying to make sense of the pictorial evidence and read what it tells us.

Yes, yes we remember how you said that if it is on video than it is true. :unsure2:

• Like 2

The Inca's didn't use morta and their huge granite stones fit together so completely a needle won't fit between them. It's a mystery how they cut these huge stones. It's impossible to cut them without using laser. None of these buildings used mortor, yet these rocks seemed fused together. Studies done in Peru said the limestone is subjected to high temperatures and pressures and other compounds found on the surface of the stones were not natural so it has been added. The question still remains....how was the heat produced to treat these structures? The amt of heat used to fire these huge stones would have enormous. They just don't know yet!

Copied and pasted from another site into a new thread instead of completing the conversation we already have going? That seems a shame.

LINK - The Dumbasses Guide To Knowledge The Evidence For Ancient Stone Cutting

Zoser,

You will never really respond to what I posted about the Romans, right?

Like you will never really respond to what I posted about the Inca style buildings constructed during colonial times.

You said they used mortar, and I explained to you and I showed you they didn't.

He does not respond to questions that have been answered to my experience.

He will post a dozen more Youtube clips, call them documentaries (on purpose I understand to annoy critical thinkers for the hell of it), ask some equally basic questions, and then after a few pages when it seems safe, the same question will reappear. Same in every thread, same for every question, That is why earlier I expressed such amazement at your seemingly never-ending patience with this particular troll. If I had a hat on right now, I would tip it to you.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

But it is still a flaw and throws the 'super precision' claim into question. You say the slabs might have been further finished after extraction however if they (aliens) have the ability to cut stone like that then why weren't they 'super precise' with the extraction so the slabs didn't need to be finished? It certainly seems like a very strange method to suddenly get sloppy with.

Edit to add: Furthermore, I'm not convinced that any slabs were even extracted from that area. Look at the shape of the rock, any slabs would not have been square along all of the edges anyway. The 'cuts' weren't deep enough into the rock.

What I find the most astounding is things like unfinished examples, broken core holes and the like.

If that is not outright proof that man used our principals to do that, and that we not only did it, but thought up the method ourselves, I do not know what could be considered direct evidence. It's virtually our thumbprint on the work.

• Like 1

I beg your pardon?? 4 Kilometers high?

I don't think so.

REALLY? A tsunami 2.5 miles high? Would you mind telling me where that info comes from, perhaps give me a link to it?

I was under the impression the tallest tsunami ever recorded is the 1958 Lituya Bay mega tsunami, which had a record height of 524 m (1740 ft).

http://en.wikipedia....hest_or_tallest

Mind you, as Im not a fan of Tsunami's I had to look that one up.

So yes please, post your source/link. Id like to know more

1. I came to the conclusion about the tsunami based on the remains of sea animals scattered around the high land of the Andes, fish bones in Atacama desert and Arica, dolphins' skeletons en Arequipa, sea shell on the peaks of the Andes, Ancient coral present. muscles found in Tiwanaku soil, sea horses living in lake Titikaka.or
  2. the highland of the Andes was on sea level and it rose up with its ancient cities.

1. I came to the conclusion about the tsunami based on the remains of sea animals scattered around the high land of the Andes, fish bones in Atacama desert and Arica, dolphins' skeletons en Arequipa, sea shell on the peaks of the Andes, Ancient coral present. muscles found in Tiwanaku soil, sea horses living in lake Titikaka.or
  2. the highland of the Andes was on sea level and it rose up with its ancient cities.

That is Plate Tectonics at work.

• Like 2

Why stop there? Lets throw in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny as well.

• Like 1

That is Plate Tectonics at work.

Except for the sea horses. That's something else at work, or over work. namely the imagination.

• Like 1

wait, are you guys doubting that there is fossilized sea creatures high in the mountains?

wait, are you guys doubting that there is fossilized sea creatures high in the mountains?

No one doubts that, but it has nothing to do with the age of Tiwanaku.

No one doubts that, but it has nothing to do with the age of Tiwanaku.

ok just checking.

No, we are doubting that Tsunamis manage to attain a height of 4 Kilometers. Plate tectonics explains the fossils. Not impossible Tsunami's.

Nope, just that the elevaton of the location didn't suddenly occur within human history.

cormac

Zoser,

You will never really respond to what I posted about the Romans, right?

There is nothing curious in Roman or Greek work in the way of precision architecture that would allude to unknown high technology. The polygonal precision work in Cuzco and Sacsayhuaman is totally unique and enigmatic and unexplainable. Your examples in Japan and Easter Island are just as ancient and most probably utilised the same unknown technology.

Nothing of interest in Rome or Greece to compare. I've seen your pictures of the columns and I've seen seeder's pictures of the aquaducts and Parthenon. This work is easily explainable. The Cuzco and Sacsayhuaman work could not be replicated with our technology today. That would be the position of an AA proponent and nothing has happened since the construction of these incredible artefacts to prove otherwise. The burden still rests with the skeptics to provide counter evidence; so far no evidence has come forward.

Like you will never really respond to what I posted about the Inca style buildings constructed during colonial times.

You said they used mortar, and I explained to you and I showed you they didn't.

I see mortar. If what I spotted was not mortar then what is it? It is exactly where I though it would be; around the smaller blocks. There are gaps there too not shadows. This work looks to me like the blocks were cut in ancient times and the Inca recycled them but needed a filler to do a good job.

There is nothing in the Spanish Chronicles that describes how the precision blocks were cut and assembled. Only a team of Inca dragging blocks with rope that probably were quarried and cut in an earlier time.

There is no proof that the Inca made Sacsayhuaman, or the Cuzco walls. None at all. They were not up to it. They didn't have the technology to soften blocks, and vitrify them. All that has been proved now and there is a mountain of pictorial evidence that cannot be argued with.

The pounding, hacking, copper and bronze tool ideas should now be totally discarded in the light of new evidence presented on this thread. Those crude methods were used by the Inca. Their trademark was rough boulder and adobe construction. In a few rare places they tried to emulate ancient precision work but could not match it.

A team of modern stonemasons attempted to replicate the work with much smaller blocks and steel tools and fell short.

Nothing supports these outdated theories. I'm sorry Abe but this is the case. The evidence was there all along but people just ignored it. There is still much to be discovered but it won't happen if people insist on clinging to false information and anecdotal evidence written 500 years ago.

Edited by zoser

but, equally, there is nothing to support an extra-terrestiral agency.

didn't you know? Absence of proof is proof that it must have been. it's the "what else could it have been?" argument. :santa:

but, equally, there is nothing to support an extra-terrestiral agency.

Only unknown methods of rock softening and vitrification all pointing to high technology that indiginous indians could not have possessed.

People are free to believe as they chose.

didn't you know? Absence of proof is proof that it must have been. it's the "what else could it have been?" argument. :santa:

Not really because other indications exist.

IMG_4650.JPG

tumblr_mdfvvasKH41qzvz2io1_1280.jpg

I would say that the case is infinitely stronger than just simply pointing to absence of evidence.

The evidence is in fact everywhere.

I stand on that.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can see where that skull was deformed, potentisll by binding or some other method.

"Show me where there is precision stonework in Greece/Rome, and then we can talk".

We both know that he's not going to engage with Rome et al because it doesn't fit with his view of history.

well said!

Except for the sea horses. That's something else at work, or over work. namely the imagination.

What? Didnt you know the sea horses helped pull the rocks? :yes: The sea donkeys were not up to it..

• Like 1

The artefacts speak for themselves.

Yes.. yes they do.. the say our ancestors were a lot more clever then you give them credit for..

I don't know about anyone else, but I can see where that skull was deformed, potentisll by binding or some other method.

Or a hybrid race that Darwin's theories cannot explain.

Take your pick.

That's why Foerster is trying to prove it one way or another.

Makes sense to me.