Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

The "Rainbow Serpent" sounds more like a locomotive to me. Alien locomotive, that is.

Harte

comp_bash.gif

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 2

Thanks, I looked up 'Puma Punku' and see that it refers to just Bolivia, so i think I like my term "jigsaw walls" better because it refers to the Bolivian walls PLUS all the other jigsaws around the world.. :)

Puma Punku is the site that zoser is hooked up on, you even re-posted his pics of the PP site while replying to me, and zosers fascination and poor understanding of PP is what has made this thread go on. And on. As he assumes, as it was in the AA series, that it must have been ET who did it - or lent their tech to humans to do it.

You have the certain benefit of not having read all the posts made.. so you come into it now, and you see this style is in many other countries, so perhaps for you, its not a stretch to assume that yes, humans actually were capable of doing such things

zoser however, watched the ancient aliens (AA) series about the one site, PP, and NOT knowing or researching that it was a building style typical of the day, has posted incessantly about how unique it is, closing his eyes and ears to the voice of reason, and claiming only aliens could have done it..

• Like 1

Indeed, I consider you a vandal and a criminal. And you seem to take delight in upsetting others just for the sake of it. I wonder if you actually believe yourself that you have a case, or if you simply enjoy annoying others. You comment indicates that you just like to make people see red. I do not understand what you get out of that to be frank.

No, they are not. You have no understanding of the Dreamtime. It is nothing like Christian or Muslim, maybe closer to Buddhism. They believe in ghosts and spirits that live on, and shape and form the land. The sky is part of the Dreamtime, not space, it's all one thing. The closest thing to a God might bea Goonge, which resides on earth. Mothers use the tale to frighten children to stay close to home. Much like Bunyips and Waterholes. No Bunyip ever existed, but the story no doubt stopped many drownings and or Crocodile attacks.

You are applying Western philosophy to what could be described as a culture totally alien to you. I understand you not completely coming to terms with the concepts, it is very different from what Western society practices and as I said, traditions are kept orally, so very few know much more about the Dreamtime than the Rainbow Serpent.

A good example of twisting cultural aspects to suit Western thinking is the Yowie. A man called Rex Gilroy made the term "Yowie" popular in the early 70's. It is claimed to be something like Australia's answer to America's Bigfoot. Rex claims this is the native name for the hairy man. And everyone thinks that is right. It is not. In indigenous culture, a Yowie is a large Ant like creature with large glowing red eyes on the side of it's head that eats people. Hardly a Hairy man, but the average Joe would not know that. Rex tainted that piece of Indigenous history so he could sell some books, and charge people to listen to him blather on. I do not know who the Indigenous are that he talks to, but he gets and awful lot very wrong all the time. Heck, he still uses the term "Aborigine" which has come to be regarded as somewhat offensive due to racial overtones. So much for his claims of being in touch with the people of the land.

This is what AA does. It's something to be ashamed of.

There are many trends in the human pysche, another being the spectre figure of fear. That again, is a human trait, not alien influence.

How familiar are you with the art of Hans Glaser?

Here is some of his other work.

HL40335a.jpegHL40351a.jpegHL40359a.jpeg

HL40363a.jpeg

Above we see some common theme items, circles, celestial objects, landscapes and personification. Particularly so in the second example. I see all many aspects depicted above in the Nuremburg example.

And why was this "News" in a woodcut? The type of art that is sold as a display item, rarely depicting actual events, seeming and newspapers precede this woodcut by about 500 years. there seems no logical reason to record such a tale in a woodcut, as a decorative item, as opposed to the local newspaper.

In fact, no publication from the same time frame verifies this claim. Despite there being many periodicals, leaflets, and news deliveries, this only appears in art. Not in record.

Also, did you realise the Hans Glaser created this in 1566? The event is supposed to have happened in 1561, the carving came along a fil 6 years later. Why is that if it is news? And this is a woodcut, not a picture, That means it is the artists interpretation of tales he has been told, over 6 years old. Plenty of room for Chinese Whispers in there. He is not a reporter with a camera, he is an artist with anecdotes. It is quite possible a celestial event happened such as a meteor shower, but even that cannot be proven.

So they saw crosses the color of blood, talk about God, and nothing about one of these amazing things falling from the sky, despite the explosions and collisions? But of course, if they were meteors, and all people found on the ground was rocks, then that would be considered unremarkable, and surely not from a colourful display in the skies. I notice a distinct lack of strange people who piloted this apparition in the tale to. Sounds more like fire and brimstone to me than aliens.

That is pathetic. Good God man. Is this the best insult you can come up with? Seriously, your insults are as outdated as your information. Maybe you should just try sticking with posting alone.

What about them? I answered this recently in the BE thread to sslama. Do you not read the thread, do you only look for ones to bait in?

You have got to be kidding me. By the way, we have the blueprints. When can I expect to see you stick one of these together, and pop down under for a visit? Can you pick me up for a joyride? I'll take a laptop and apologise to you for ever doubting you from the cockpit hey. We got a deal?

Are you trying to tell me these things can actually fly????

426px-Vaimanika_Shastra_Shakuna_illustration.jpgRukma_vimana_vertical2.jpgVimana.JPG

As I said in the other thread, I feel Da Vinci's imagination was more eloquent, and far more practical. Yet even these did not fly.

leonardo-da-vinci-flying-machines.2.jpgleonardo-da-vinci-flying-machine.jpg

Michio Kaku, Through The Wormhole Season Three, Episode one - "Even Aliens have to obey the laws of physics"

Do you know what the actual translation of the word Annunaki is? Princely Blood, or Princely seed. You are most definitely reading and putting far too much faith in Stitichin. Funny that, I thought his support was limited to only the very most credulous. I thought after the Nibiriu fiasco, not crashing into earth and all, that some would wake up. Not everyone it seems. AA repeated Stitichin's view (and they really out to be ashamed of themselves for that alone) that the Annunaki came from vehicles in the sky, where does it say that in the actual Sumerian text? The closest reference I can find is where the Anu are supposed to have descended from those in heaven, not from heaven, which I seem to have heard before, in Christianity. Divine Birth, man made in the image of God and all that. Again, a common religious theme that has been borrowed by others, That indicates man, and his journey out fo Africa, not Aliens.

Explain away? These need not to be explained away, they need simply to be explained, and not self interpreted.

heh psyche he really needs to watch the AA debunked video.. it explains the Annunaki quite well against Stitichin's myths..

Everything that Stitichin has said is in the writings.. cannot be found.. the video even tells you how to go looking it all up online.. through the different databases..

• Like 1

Thanks i'll digest the post later, but in the meantime can you tell us this?-

Buildings collapse and people die in earthquakes around the world each year including big cities like Christchurch NZ, so if ancient "jigsaw walls" are supposedly quake-proof, why haven't architects incorporated them into building designs?

PS- what does PP stand for? Are they what I call jigsaw walls?

(There are over 5 thousand posts in this thread and I can't go through every one to look up what PP means)

Cost.. and that is what it would come down to.. the cost of making a building that way..

as for making buildings earthquake proof.. they are getting there.. forget christchurch and the like.. and take a look at the earthquake proof buildings in japan..

• Like 1

I am an incredibly large ungulate with the power to call on ancient aliens. I mostly use the aliens for my own personal needs, such as getting free cigarettes from them

well run along then, hooven one, and take your time before rushing back.

Thanks i'll digest the post later, but in the meantime can you tell us this?-

Buildings collapse and people die in earthquakes around the world each year including big cities like Christchurch NZ, so if ancient "jigsaw walls" are supposedly quake-proof, why haven't architects incorporated them into building designs?

PS- what does PP stand for? Are they what I call jigsaw walls?

(There are over 5 thousand posts in this thread and I can't go through every one to look up what PP means)

Cost. Try building a high rise out of jigsaw stone. Concrete is going to save bucket-loads. Some of the aspects of these designs are being incorporated into modern buildings. The Birds Nest built in China for the Olympics had a separate roof from the stadium, and millions of zig zag pylons around the perimeter to absorb shock from an earthquake. Tokyo is famous for earthquake proof structures, mostly using designs that date back over a thousand years.

The Tokyo "Sky Tree" is an intricate design, not using stone, but pipes. Modern materials.

tokyo-sky-tree-center-column-vibration-control.jpg

And in his rise buildings

tokyo-high-rise-building-thumb7560963.jpg

And incorporating what might seem like very ancient methods on very modern structures, such as a pendulum

the-tuned-mass-dampener-is-an-object-the-gold-ball-built-in-to-a-buildings-interior-to-absorb-seismic-shock.jpg

The tuned mass dampener is an object (the gold ball) built in to a building's interior to absorb seismic shock.

Cost.. and that is what it would come down to.. the cost of making a building that way..

as for making buildings earthquake proof.. they are getting there.. forget christchurch and the like.. and take a look at the earthquake proof buildings in japan..

great_minds_think_alike_comic.jpg

• Like 1

I am an incredibly large ungulate with the power to call on ancient aliens. I mostly use the aliens for my own personal needs, such as getting free cigarettes from them

Im-a-raptor-This-renders-your-argument-invalid.jpeg

heh psyche he really needs to watch the AA debunked video.. it explains the Annunaki quite well against Stitichin's myths..

Everything that Stitichin has said is in the writings.. cannot be found.. the video even tells you how to go looking it all up online.. through the different databases..

I am also getting my hands on the Chris White DVD this weekend mate :D Looking forward to see if it has any more than the online stuff. I promise to share with our friend here ;)

I am stunned people would still consider Stitchin. The Nibiru thing never happend, so much for his doomsday. I thinks when Nibiru was supposed to smash into the earth should have been end of Stitchin day, because according to him, that is when it all ends. His nonsense should have died in the pretend doomsday.

I cannot believe that some people claim that Vinama actually fly.

Edited by psyche101

After all this reading Im feeling a bit Ancient ! I hear you MId ! I hear You man ! Over ! :innocent:

Are modern quake-proof buildings done in jigsaw style?

And you're saying architects and governments don't use jigsaw construction because of the cost and that they prefer to let people get squashed by collapsing buildings.

The same theory could therefore be applied to the ancient jigsaw-builders, namely why didn't they say "The cost, design and manpower effort is too astronomical, let's forget about doing jigsaw construction!"

Edited by Crikey

Are modern quake-proof buildings done in jigsaw style?

And you're saying architects and governments don't use jigsaw construction because of the cost and that they prefer to let people get squashed by collapsing buildings.

The same theory could therefore be applied to the ancient jigsaw-builders, namely why didn't they say "The cost, design and manpower effort is too astronomical, let's forget about doing jigsaw construction!"

ok what you class as jigsaw style is basically them starting off with a rock and adding another.. squaring it off to fit.. and they just keep on going..

as for the jigsaw style in todays construction why would they? it would cost more to build it like that then using modern day tech.. you could not get a sky scraper out of building it like the jigsaw wall as you call it..

take a look at what it would cost you to build a wall from granite blocks.. just straight blocks no need to go the whole jigsaw bit.. trust me.. it isnt cheap.. thats why a lot of people go with the reconstituted limestone blocks.. because it is much cheaper then buying natural granite or even limestone blocks

edited to put this in..

go watch the link Crikey it explains a hell of a lot about the whole AA myth.. there is even a section on the jigsaw wall in it :D

zoser refuses to believe the truth.. but seriously watch it.. it will go through what the AA crowd does and how it changes things to suit their story.. it exposes the whole AA fabrication they had done

Edited by DingoLingo

ok what you class as jigsaw style is basically them starting off with a rock and adding another.. squaring it off to fit.. and they just keep on going..

as for the jigsaw style in todays construction why would they? it would cost more to build it like that then using modern day tech.. you could not get a sky scraper out of building it like the jigsaw wall as you call it..

take a look at what it would cost you to build a wall from granite blocks.. just straight blocks no need to go the whole jigsaw bit.. trust me.. it isnt cheap.. thats why a lot of people go with the reconstituted limestone blocks.. because it is much cheaper then buying natural granite or even limestone blocks

There are other things to consider as well. The construction methods of earthquake proofing a building are different depending on several factors, one of which is height. The methods used for shorter buildings or structures, like the 'jigsaw' walls, would fail if used in a taller construction.

Earthquakes generate seismic waves of varying lengths that travel along the surface and through the Earth at varying speeds, depending upon the material through which they move. Seismic waves will cause a structure to move irregularly and, as a result, vibrate. Structures are damaged when they experience vibrations that correspond to their natural period. Structures literally begin to tear themselves apart as they vibrate in response to seismic waves. The natural period of a structure indicates what wavelength and frequency of the earthquake ground-motion has the capacity to cause the building to vibrate. Short buildings have short natural periods and are damaged by short wavelength, high frequency seismic waves. Tall buildings, bridges, and other large structures have long natural periods and are damaged by long wavelength, low frequency seismic waves.

http://www.accessscience.com/studycenter.aspx?main=7&questionID=2641

You make it sound too easy to be true!

Have any modern scientists or researchers ever done it themselves as an experiment? Is it on youtube?

Remember, the rocks are not flat 2D pieces in thin slabs. If they were, it would be easy to make them fit.

But the reality is that they're 3D blocks with height/width/depth, so they'd have to be carved to fit not just on their faces, but all the way back through their full depth, an almost impossible task because it would have taken thousands of years to match each little bump and irreglarity to make them sit flush, stone-to-stone.

Look, here's a random pic off the net showing a pile of quarried stones. To build a jigsaw wall each one would have to be carved to exact proportions to nestle snugly alongside the next, a task of almost impossible complexity. Where the heck would they even know where to start unless they had the help of technology we know nothing about?

quarry-stone.jpg

Edited by Crikey

Watch the vid Crikey..

basically they started with one layer.. generally the bigger stones.. squared off and placed next to each other.. then they would get the next stone.. square that off.. add it and basically kept going..

it wouldnt take 1000's of years.. you have to remember this was at the time when people were the tools.. again its a concept that seems to go past the AA crowd.. it was a whole different belief system.. the biggest problem with AA'ers is they keep putting western ideals on a ancient civilization.. It was at a time when the king would be the figure head of their belief system.. descendant of the gods.. or where the priest hood had control of life and death.. People would do what they were told.. without question.. because the priest hood was touched by the gods..

Give you a example.. if you were alive in those times.. and the crops were failing.. if the priest hood selected your only child to be sacrificed you would have given the child up without a problem..

Even some of the earlier European civilizations the king was the life blood of his people.. if crops failed to many times..or disasters became more common.. it was the king that was sacrificed..

So some king or high priest decides.. we need to build a temple to the gods because they had spoken.. the people would make the temple.. because the king or high priest is the voice of their gods..

We see it now and then with different cult groups.. heck look at what scientologists believe.. the Branch Dividians.. fundimental islam and christianity.. its still there.. its still happening.. but just picture the whole civilization believing in it..

• Like 1

You make it sound too easy to be true!

Have any modern scientists or researchers ever done it themselves as an experiment? Is it on youtube?

Remember, the rocks are not flat 2D pieces in thin slabs. If they were, it would be easy to make them fit.

But the reality is that they're 3D blocks with height/width/depth, so they'd have to be carved to fit not just on their faces, but all the way back through their full depth, an almost impossible task because it would have taken thousands of years to match each little bump and irreglarity to make them sit flush, stone-to-stone.

Look, here's a random pic off the net showing a pile of quarried stones. To build a jigsaw wall each one would have to be carved to exact proportions to nestle snugly alongside the next, a task of almost impossible complexity. Where the heck would they even know where to start unless they had the help of technology we know nothing about?

quarry-stone.jpg

I have done construction very similar to this.

The method is, you gather all your rocks, you place them out flat, and then like a jigsaw puzzle, one puts together the closest matching rocks, and if they all come from the same place, chances are, a certain order will indeed match. Then you spend time taking the edges off, and fit them, literally one by one.

This is a quarry

Quarry.jpg

Ideally you cleave the rocks form the face, so you have all the matching items in one group. In the above example, the rocks are cut to what some might call precision. This is simply evolving up from just bashing the rock away, the process evolved to have the shapes already to fit instead of having to sort and fit them. I can see some apparently interesting matches in the example you have provided.

Why do you feel technology is needed for this as opposed to time?

Edited by psyche101

Watch the vid Crikey..........

What, this one?-

It shows some tourist shots and I see there are gaps where the stones don't fit snugly together (below), why is that? I mean, if other walls are snug around the world, why aren't these?

jigsaw-wall2.gif

Edited by Crikey

....This is a quarry

Quarry.jpg

Ideally you cleave the rocks form the face, so you have all the matching items in one group. In the above example, the rocks are cut to what some might call precision. This is simply evolving up from just bashing the rock away, the process evolved to have the shapes already to fit instead of having to sort and fit them. I can see some apparently interesting matches in the example you have provided.

But if the stones were all split off from the same big block, why are they different colours as if they came from different blocks like these in the Tokyo Imperial Palace wall?-

Imperial-pal-Tokyo.jpg

Whoever built structures like Sacsayhuaman or Ollantaytambo, it were no aliens or angels or nefilim or anunaki or Santa.

Spanish chroniclers were present in both quarries and construction sites when the Incas were still busy building.

And several describe how the Incas, using hundreds and sometimes thousands of men, dragged HUGE stones along.

Saying, these stones were not the cobble stones some think was the real Incan style of masonry.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Cost. Try building a high rise out of jigsaw stone. Concrete is going to save bucket-loads. Some of the aspects of these designs are being incorporated into modern buildings. The Birds Nest built in China for the Olympics had a separate roof from the stadium, and millions of zig zag pylons around the perimeter to absorb shock from an earthquake. Tokyo is famous for earthquake proof structures, mostly using designs that date back over a thousand years.

The Tokyo "Sky Tree" is an intricate design, not using stone, but pipes. Modern materials.

tokyo-sky-tree-center-column-vibration-control.jpg

And in his rise buildings

tokyo-high-rise-building-thumb7560963.jpg

And incorporating what might seem like very ancient methods on very modern structures, such as a pendulum

the-tuned-mass-dampener-is-an-object-the-gold-ball-built-in-to-a-buildings-interior-to-absorb-seismic-shock.jpg

The tuned mass dampener is an object (the gold ball) built in to a building's interior to absorb seismic shock.

gold? Not only is it 91 floors, but there's an enormous gold ball in the middle of it? Some people really do have more money than sense. :-/

How familiar are you with the art of Hans Glaser?

Here is some of his other work.

HL40335a.jpegHL40351a.jpegHL40359a.jpeg

HL40363a.jpeg

Well, in that middle picture he's just being rude. >__>

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 2

What, this one?-

this one

Real science vs pseudo science. Lot of fun, thanks for posting, Dingo.

Edited by Hazzard

because we don't swallow without evidencecwhat you're selling?

yeap, if you can't tolerate discenting opinions you'd better leave.