Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

First of all, show some respect to the Indigenous People.

Secondly, if they use any rock as a mystical navigation aid, then why feel the need to make shapes out of them elsewhere?

it's not any rock; it's got to be one that can focus the energy pattern of the earth. That's why granite is popular, on account of the quartz.

• Like 2

see, wouldn't it save them so much time & effort if they dropped this "The Encylopedia Anyone can Edit" gimmick? It would surely enhance their reputation for reliability as well. Let anyone who wants to contribute articles, but verify them before putting them up & don't let other people mess about with them.

I'll suggest it to Jimmy Wales or whatever his name is.

I think the advantages from crowdsourcing outweigh the disadvantages. I daresay many of the subjects mentioned here probably wouldn't even have entries if someone hadn't seen fit to add them themselves. I've been tempted to add stuff myself, having seen quite a few things that were incomplete.

• Like 1

it's not any rock; it's got to be one that can focus the energy pattern of the earth. That's why granite is popular, on account of the quartz.

Well that rules out Uluru then - it's sandstone.

• Like 2

Well that rules out Uluru then - it's sandstone.

oh yes, like I said, it's not my theory, just what people say.

Sandstone might able to too, though, who knows.

:unsure2::innocent:

First of all, show some respect to the Indigenous People.

Secondly, if they use any rock as a mystical navigation aid, then why feel the need to make shapes out of them elsewhere?

1- yes you're right, the aborigines called it Uluru long before Ayers "discovered" it.

2- Today there are all sorts of navigation beacons in different shapes, sizes and colours, for example I can see a red/white striped one across the harbour from my window. Same with ancient stones, they're all different shapes and sizes.. :)

Edited by Crikey

1- yes you're right, the aborigines called it Uluru long before Ayers "discovered" it.

2- Today there are all sorts of navigation beacons in different shapes, sizes and colours, for example I can see a red/white striped one across the harbour from my window. Same with ancient stones, they're all different shapes and sizes.. :)

back to aliens needing navigation beacons again eh? Have you not considered if they exist, that they simply have their sat navs IN THEIR CRAFT?

BTW what harbor do you live near? You say you can see it out the window?

back to aliens needing navigation beacons again eh? Have you not considered if they exist, that they simply have their sat navs IN THEIR CRAFT?

Sat nav would presuppose that you had exact data about every metre of the planet, and that therefore you'd thoroughly mapped it already. If, however, it was found that naturally occuring "beacons", such as energy focii, could be used for finding your way about a planet that you were exploring or had business on, would that necessarily be a completely Preposterous idea?

Edited by Lord Vetinari

zoser.. please come back.. at least you come across a little more intelligent then TSR..

I hear you. I'm like the roadworks on the M25. Challenging to habits but always around.

• Like 1

Sat nav would presuppose that you had exact data about every metre of the planet, and that therefore you'd thoroughly mapped it already. If, however, it was found that naturally occuring "beacons", such as energy focii, could be used for finding your way about a planet that you were exploring or had business on, would that necessarily be a completely Preposterous idea?

If there were naturally occurring beacons, wouldn't that eliminate the need for artificial ones?

• Like 1

If there were naturally occurring beacons, wouldn't that eliminate the need for artificial ones?

If you're asking why don't we make use of this technology now, then simple; we've forgotten how to, or we don't recognise that it exists any more, or we laugh at those who argue that there might even be, or might once have been, such a thing, and call them deluded fools and simpletons. :-/

If you're asking why don't we make use of this technology now, then simple; we've forgotten how to, or we don't recognise that it exists any more, or we laugh at those who argue that there might even be, or might once have been, such a thing, and call them deluded fools and simpletons. :-/

And if that's not what I'm asking?

Are you asking why would the hypothetical ETs construct these beacons, then, if these rocks were naturally occuring? I wish people would make clear what they were asking. Well, if that's what you're asking, these rocks are naturally occurring, aren't they, they just need to be set up in a certain way to focus the energy right. What they may have done is realised that there are energy patterns around the planet, (there probably are around all planets), and that this could be exploited by setting up these beacons as a foolproof way of navigating, at least in those areas where the right type of rock was naturally occurring. Maybe that's why there were so many saucer crashes in the USA; it didn't have the right geology, or not in those parts of it anyway.

You'd think these 'advanced aliens' had scanning/sensing equipment onboard; they must've traveled across the galaxy.

And thus no need for erecting huge megaliths as beacons.

Edited by Abramelin

You'd think these 'advanced aliens' had scanning/sensing equipment onboard; they must've traveled across the galaxy.

Well, how do you think they'd pick up the energy grid? Of course they would, but surely it'd be obvious that if something was a reliable focus of energy, that would be a sensible thing to use as a marker point, particularly if they'd travelled across the Galazy.

• Like 1

Well, how do you think they'd pick up the energy grid? Of course they would, but surely it'd be obvious that if something was a reliable focus of energy, that would be a sensible thing to use as a marker point, particularly if they'd travelled across the Galazy.

But there is no energy grid.

And if the can make interstellar flight Im sure they've figured out a reliable and plentiful source of energy in the first place

Are you asking why would the hypothetical ETs construct these beacons, then, if these rocks were naturally occuring? I wish people would make clear what they were asking. Well, if that's what you're asking, these rocks are naturally occurring, aren't they, they just need to be set up in a certain way to focus the energy right. What they may have done is realised that there are energy patterns around the planet, (there probably are around all planets), and that this could be exploited by setting up these beacons as a foolproof way of navigating, at least in those areas where the right type of rock was naturally occurring. Maybe that's why there were so many saucer crashes in the USA; it didn't have the right geology, or not in those parts of it anyway.

I don't see how I could've made it much clearer.

If these natural sources are emitting signals though, wouldn't it be easier to just orient on them as they are instead? How hard is it for an interstellar navigator to calculate a position so many kellicams S-SW of Preseli or what have you? And why have multiple beacons within a few miles of each other, or in some cases only a few hundred yards?

Assuming these stones were really so unique, which seems unlikely, if the AA were capable of moving them as easily as the theory suggests, why didn't they simply quarry and import them to these other areas? Clearly from some of the circles it doesn't take very big stones, which is a point in itself.

The megaliths were energy radiating devices that transformed vibrational energy into electrical energy. Isn't that what quartz does?

The andesite in Peru and Bolivia and also the granite in Egypt performed this function.

The point is well made among ancient alien proponents:

In modern times we only expend huge effort (precision, technical and physical) when we plan for a return on the investment.

Examples are power stations and hydro dams.

What makes anyone think that the ancients were any different?

Unless one thinks that they had unlimited man years available to perform these cyclopedian achievements; notwithstanding their available technology this is simply unreasonable.

• Like 1

I don't see how I could've made it much clearer.

If these natural sources are emitting signals though, wouldn't it be easier to just orient on them as they are instead? How hard is it for an interstellar navigator to calculate a position so many kellicams S-SW of Preseli or what have you? And why have multiple beacons within a few miles of each other, or in some cases only a few hundred yards?

Assuming these stones were really so unique, which seems unlikely, if the AA were capable of moving them as easily as the theory suggests, why didn't they simply quarry and import them to these other areas? Clearly from some of the circles it doesn't take very big stones, which is a point in itself.

No, no, the idea is that the stone Circles concentrated and focussed the energy so it could be used as a Beacon from long distances; much the same principle, in fact, as these.

beacon2.png

beacon.png

http://en.wikipedia....rectional_range

Which satellites is their 'satnav' navigating reference to?

My guess it's not satellite based navigation, it's navigation through time and dimensions, guided by sources we are not familiar with, do not know they exist.

And who knows the foreign craft did not derive energy from certain of these structures? They've already constructed a replica of the Gaza pyramid complete with interior tunnels and demonstrated energy generation by mixing two common substances in the right place and a predictable chemical reaction takes place. So, why not? With the microwave product of that reaction being some sort of energy ray emitted upwards in the sky.

• Like 2

Which satellites is their 'satnav' navigating reference to?

My guess it's not satellite based navigation, it's navigation through time and dimensions, guided by sources we are not familiar with, do not know they exist.

And who knows the foreign craft did not derive energy from certain of these structures? They've already constructed a replica of the Gaza pyramid complete with interior tunnels and demonstrated energy generation by mixing two common substances in the right place and a predictable chemical reaction takes place. So, why not? With the microwave product of that reaction being some sort of energy ray emitted upwards in the sky.

ha no satellites of course, it was just making a point about being able to navigate quite well with whatever they may have on board

But Aliens have never been here anyway.

Please tell me more about your Gaza replica and "energy generation by mixing two common substances"? With a link too please? Im quite fascinated to discover more

But there is no energy grid.

And if the can make interstellar flight Im sure they've figured out a reliable and plentiful source of energy in the first place

You say that, but how do you know? Just because we haven't found it yet, we assume there isn't one?

• Like 1

You say that, but how do you know? Just because we haven't found it yet, we assume there isn't one?

Do you know what a Magnetometer is, and ground-penetrating radar is? If so could they detect energy fields do you think? Or would they not work in an energy field?

No, no, the idea is that the stone Circles concentrated and focussed the energy so it could be used as a Beacon from long distances; much the same principle, in fact, as these.

beacon2.png

beacon.png

http://en.wikipedia....rectional_range

That barely addresses the first point as a signal is a signal, and I don't see how symmetry within a circle is going to affect anything as the crystals within the rock have no orientation. You've also added the problem of a power source, since transmitters use direct signal amplification. Per zoser's concept, they would have to be under constant oscillation and then the current potential would be miniscule, not that it could go anywhere because the majority of your quartz is imbedded in some of the nicest insulating material you could ask for.

None of that addresses any of the other points either.

I'm sure its been addressed somewhere but I'm new.

If The Ancient Alien Theory Is true does that mean that the descriptions in The Vedas and the Bible are of Aliens and Alien technology?

I'm always struck by how different some of them are.

Theorist make the point that some of the Biblical descriptions, as well as those from South America, sound like modern rocket technology. Yet The Vedas sound more like the modern day UFO phenomena. The 2 technologies seem vastly different.

look, I'm not supposed to know how it's supposed to work, am I? That's just the theory, basically. People are so pedantic. I love the way that they spend so much time & effort pulling apart everyone's ideas but their own, but they don't have any ideas of their own, since all they do is deny everything.

• Like 1