Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Which satellites is their 'satnav' navigating reference to?

My guess it's not satellite based navigation, it's navigation through time and dimensions, guided by sources we are not familiar with, do not know they exist.

And who knows the foreign craft did not derive energy from certain of these structures? They've already constructed a replica of the Gaza pyramid complete with interior tunnels and demonstrated energy generation by mixing two common substances in the right place and a predictable chemical reaction takes place. So, why not? With the microwave product of that reaction being some sort of energy ray emitted upwards in the sky.

Then there is the obvious question; why use incredibly hard granite and andesite at all when they clearly were able to use and shape softer material such as limestone and sandstone?

The quartz rock must have been used for a definite and distinct purpose. For example inside the upper chamber in the GP. It points to the chamber as the centre of the machine where the energy conversion took place.

It all fits. No mummy, no art, no statues, no reliefs, nothing only a controversial minuscule piece of writing allegedly referring to Khufu.

The rest of the GP served as the amplification of the causing signal from the upper chamber.

So yes if all they had wanted to do was build walls in Peru and tombs in Egypt why bother with the much heavier and problematic quartz based rock?

I'll leave that one for the skeptics to puzzle over.

No, no, the idea is that the stone Circles concentrated and focussed the energy so it could be used as a Beacon from long distances; much the same principle, in fact, as these.

beacon2.png

beacon.png

http://en.wikipedia....rectional_range

I always felt quite 'charged' when I visited this building in Eindhoven, the Netherlands:

evoluo6.jpg

But I should add that the beer was great.

look, I'm not supposed to know how it's supposed to work, am I? That's just the theory, basically.

If you're going to bring it up, you should expect to have to back it up. Any Idea in a discussion like this is naturally subject to question. It may not be your idea but you're putting yourself in the position of a proponent and that puts you kind of on the spot for it.

People are so pedantic. I love the way that they spend so much time & effort pulling apart everyone's ideas but their own, but they don't have any ideas of their own, since all they do is deny everything.

Plenty of counterarguments have been put forth but very few of them responded to with anything definitive, and why should we do your work for you?

• Like 1

but they don't have any ideas of their own, since all they do is deny everything.

well Id disagree, naturally. You see you talk about energy lines/centers whatever, at ancient stones/megalithic sites, and how man hasnt investigated and found them yet. But you have nothing to back up what you say about such things, except hearsay. Which is a word scarily close to heresy... how do you know man hasn't investigated? How can you be sure?

So I did a little research on mans investigations of these sites, and how they could have missed finding invisible energy centers...hence my question about ground penetrating radar and magnetometers..

Because when I looked into it, I discovered man used both the above methods at such sites as Stonehenge, but found nothing like energy.

"The henge was found using ground-penetrating radar and magnetometers; the discovery is below ground and not visible to the naked eye.[3] The resulting images suggest a large circular ditch feature which appears to have been dug out in scoops"

http://en.wikipedia....e_at_Stonehenge

But they never found any energy when investigating with the tools that would have found it!!!

But Im not an expert on what radar can detect. Nor magnetometers. But I now know the above two things found nothing but rocks. No energyfields Im afraid

At least I will go look for proof, for or against... rather than just assume I can say its true and therefore others shall believe it.

Good heavens see the stats

186 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 183 guests, 1 anonymous users

Then there is the obvious question; why use incredibly hard granite and andesite at all when they clearly were able to use and shape softer material such as limestone and sandstone?

Experience? Softer also often translates into weaker, and sandstone is known to weather quite badly. Nor are all stone types of the same quality. They actually did use limestone for parts of Sacsayhuaman.

The quartz rock must have been used for a definite and distinct purpose. For example inside the upper chamber in the GP. It points to the chamber as the centre of the machine where the energy conversion took place.

It all fits. No mummy, no art, no statues, no reliefs, nothing only a controversial minuscule piece of writing allegedly referring to Khufu.

The rest of the GP served as the amplification of the causing signal from the upper chamber.

So yes if all they had wanted to do was build walls in Peru and tombs in Egypt why bother with the much heavier and problematic quartz based rock?

I'll leave that one for the skeptics to puzzle over.

For one thing, it's not "quartz based." Granites by definition are between 20-60% quartz, also varying by type. Most of that is surrounded by feldspar and other minerals. In andesites, quartz is generally an accessory mineral.

• Like 1

Good heavens see the stats

186 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 183 guests, 1 anonymous users

Pretty ridiculous, huh?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

[Crikey said- No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say.. ;)

(It's nothing personal, I don't give a sh** what Mormons, Jehovahs, Baptists, Calvinists, Rapturists, Pentecostalists, Munchkins etc say either]

Are you his manager, agent, fan or bodyguard mate?

I don't dismiss WOH or anybody else, I only dismiss their religious beliefs.. :)

Bodyguard

Fricken big one too. Problem?

If you assume the manifestations in the Bible genuinely happened, then please do the faithful the common courtesy of assuming they are what they're presented to be - the various hosts of Heaven"

No offence mate but I don't give a rat's ass what Catholics say..

Then why do you expect the courtesy of a reply? If you do not care what others have to say why are you in a discussion forum. You claim to have all this religious stuff connected into the ETH, but when someone who can actually talk the talk shows up, you dismiss him and tell us how things are in the world of crikey. If someone else has something to offer, then it does not matter if you do not give a rats ****, because this is a discussion forum and all opinions are to be heard and debated. Not followed blindly. And dead set, some of the stuff you are touting really does requires some backup, because it only seems to be making perfect sense to one person - you.

If he (or anybody else) cares to meet me in a religious discussion forum I'll be happy to systematically demolish any Organised Religion and cult they care to name.

We holy men take no prisoners-

"They couldn't beat Paul in arguments because of his wisdom and the spirit" (Acts 6:10)

Well that is rich. YOU come into an ET discussion ,try to change it to religion and then issue a religious challenge? You are in the wrong place. If you want to annoy the theologian, go there and do so. If you want to discusse the UFO and ET PHENOMENA, then you come here. Not rocket science crikey. If I wanted to waste my time on arguing theological BS, then I would be in the appropriate forums doing so. That is why they exist after all.

And you grandiose cry if victory is nothing more than laughable. Many lose the battle by being overburdened with their own confidence. We are interested in facts, not battle cries. I think you have already lost half the battle! Going by the rebuttals offered here, it is plainly obvious that you have more faith in your abilities than they deserve.

I have THE POWER.. :)

"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds" (2 Cor 10:4)

I just keep getting stronger!..

thegods2.gif

We are not using weapons crikey, we are using facts. Perhaps that is why you seem to be charging in the wrong direction so often. I am not sure why you think you are getting stronger, you seem to be alone in that opinion in this forum from the comments I am reading.

• Like 1

Dichotomy? I don't know what that is mate but if I get one I'll try dabbing TCP on it and hope it clears up.. :)

There's zilch wrong with scripture unless it's twisted out of shape-

"If anyone preaches a perverted gospel they're accursed" (Gal 1:6-9)

Well that' pretty much mankind as a whole in the bucket now what?

Logic it out mate, medieval villagers in Alton Priors noticed that UFO's (which they regarded as demons) seemed to be following invisible "trails" that took them over a set of stones in the area, so they uprooted them and buried them in the consecrated ground beneath the church in the hope that it'd put a stop to it.

But it disrupted the UFO "airways" system and the UFO's lost their bearings, resulting in the high incidence of crop circles and UFO sightings in the area that occur to the present day as the craft try to get back on course.

PS- a former manager of the Fylingdales early warning radar sytem went on public record to say that UFO's were attracted to the place by the radar- "We were so powerful that we got radar returns off the moon...we attracted UFO's"

So it seems UFO's are curious about any kinds of transmissions of any type or wavelength including those transmitted by ancient stones.

The FlyingDales were talking about UFO's which does not exclude natural phenomena. in fact one of the most famous UFO pictures to date have come from the Flyindales, and guess what. It's not an alien spacecraft.

Close_up_of_light_in_sky,_Sri_Lanka.jpg

Guys, guys, remember the aliens don't want us to know they're here, which is why they disguise their beacons and ley lines etc.

Some people may be afraid to entertain the possibility of alien existence, but there'll always be fearless investigators who say "The aliens may fool others, but they're not going to fool us!"... :)

Why don't "they"want us to know they are here? How rude!

I reckon I know exactly why.

It makes the ETH easier to resolve. That seems to be the short and tall of it.

Afraid to entertain the possibility?

In an ET forum?

Seriously, are you quite mad? What absolute nonsense!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Yes I know, I've been in running battles with fundy cults and crackpots on the internet for the past 11 years, it's great fun busting their asses.. :)

But staying on topic, I don't know if this has already been answered somewhere back in the 5,600 posts of this thread, but can anybody tell me why each stone in the Tokyo Imperial Palace jigsaw wall (below) is usually a different colour to the ones next to it?

I mean, if they all came from the same original big block in the quarry, why aren't they all the same colour and texture?

Imperial-pal-Tokyo.jpg

I already answered this for you you rude man. Most annoying part is I actually went to some trouble to make sure all points were conveyed clearly, yet you did not even have the decency to read it, you just keep asking the same stupid question. I can see why anything to do with Zoser might attract you!

Look up two blocks from the pretty lady in the middle. See the lichen peeling away. also, look at the chip in the rock two blocks to the right as you look at the picture, the chips are the same colour as the other rocks used. Indicating weathering and plant growth to change the apparent colour. I cannot see you not being aware of the above, it is pretty clear in the picture, and as you have already refused to read the answer the first time, I do not expect you to comprehend it this time.

I also went to lengths to explain to you why rocks from the same quarry do not have the same colouring, in some cases due to geological layering. Your ignorance is somewhat astounding crikey. How the hell did you manage to get to 60 and not know this basic information?

• Like 3

heres one from a convert. lets please get something other than rocks as evidence...please I want to believe...again....

Just stay away form these nubag enthusiasts that think a cut rock is proof of ET. I mean for goodness sakes, if that is the case, then surely Coke a Cola is an ambrosia than can only have been concocted in the heavens!

The phenomena is very fascinating, and some cases do stump even the most ardent skeptic. Big names like Roswell tend to go no place because too many people have already "solved" them. Some amazing cases do indeed remain out there then even I, a cynical skeptic whom believers far and wide love to hate have to admit some cases are just too bizarre to be explained in conventional means, like Portage County, my personal conundrum. Some just take some hard thinking to work out, but some just defy conventional explanation.

As a skeptic, I say do not be disillusioned too soon. Because there are so many people in the field that will take advantage of it, it will have a lot of garbage to sort through, but personally I like to take the WOW! signal as in indication that it is not all in vain, and one day, we will get that gratification. I am just not so sure this has happened yet, maybe, but the evidence is slim to nothing, and a lot of people want you to believe so they can feel personal validation - comfort in numbers and all that. Nobody likes to feel like a crackpot, unless everyone is a crackpot. But that does not mean it is not a genuine and interesting pursuit. If people like Frank Drake, Carl Sagan, Brian Greene, Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawking can consider this a worthwhile pursuit of knowledge, then I think we can consider that at least one aspect of this pursuit is most certainly valid. We need more people like this, and less like Friedman, Greer and Lazar. Then we might actually start making some real progress.

There is much to keep us interested, just like I tell the believers, the goods ones anyways, just make sure your gunpowder is dry before you go to pull that trigger, or all we will get is a fizzer ;) That is what we all have to do.

Unfortunately what you are seeing here is the bottom of the barrel. The worst that UFOlogy has to offer. Silly questions based on lies and ignorance. It is embarrassing I grant. But it is all part and parcel Good and bad. These people will exist no matter how much information is given, we could use a time machine to go back and film it, and stil these people would remain stubborn. Yet still, somehow Zechariah Stichin and Daniken will continue to live on in people like Giorgio Tsoukalos. He will lie and make things up to sell his television show, and keep enough people interested enough to get the producers to pay for another season. What does confound me is when his mysteries are resolved, why some refuse to accept a real world answer, and pretend the mystery remains.

Once the ETH is separated into the kooks and the real world, that is the Daniken's VS the Sagan's we see the phenomena for that it really is, and half of it is pretty interesting. But half of it is so dismally silly that their tin fil hat syndrome tends to overcome, Mostly because the worst that UFOLogy has to offer tends to make it into mainstream entertainment, where the highest exposure is managed. That gives people the impression that tin foil hats and UFOLogy go hand in hand, when really, what we have is a science apartheid.

Do not worry mate. there is plenty to keep you scratching your head. Despite what believers tell you, skeptics do not care if believers are wrong right, or never existed at all. All skeptics care about is the genuine 1%, and dismiss the 99% woo woo. I guess a skeptics believe but in a concentrated from. Not everything that he hears, but what is plasuble. That is the real difference between skeptics and believers and why most tend to favour natural phenomena. Most believers treat this like a religion. It is not. It is simply information. Like anything else. An easy way to spot a believer is to look for the amount of emotion put into an explanation vs actual information.

Edited by psyche101

topsecretresearch, what exactly is the correlation between the different ideas that you have presented? Where is the evidence, or at least logic that takes you from point 'A' to point 'B'? Flooding the thread with pics isn't getting your point across I'm afraid.

I think the ideal that TSR is ripping of here can be filled in with details from David Ickes Website.

Now there is a reference for a vote of confidence! Good old I see reptillians everywhere Icke.

Although, now that we are getting down to the most dubious and ridiculous sources associated with the phenomena, is there much further this direction of AA can go?

Yep, the train is full steam ahead.

You are so right about Wikky Pedia and orthodox 'science'. Wikky can certainly be useful, but its accuracy is highly suspect in my book.

That is why links exist at the bottom of the page. So you can check the sources, and therefore the accuracy of what has been presented. Wikipedia is a great springboard to knowledge.

Orthodox science is more about patting each other on the back than finding answers and explanations.

Such stuff and nonsense. Peer review exists to remove personal bias. The Homo Florensis battle is a perfect example that science is not at all about accepting anything at face value.

wasnt it Myles who stated 20 universities check the accuracy of Wiki?

Someone one re-wrote part of an article on Wikipedia about Kazakhstan and named Borat as ruler. I am sure it took less then 3 minutes before the moderators were onto it, and fixed the erroneous joke entry.

Not bad I would say. In fact, a record I bet most web operators would be envious of.

• Like 1

Add Ayers Rock to the list mate-

Ayers_Rock-view_from_50k.jpg

What tribe calles Uluru and Megalithic site?

Kuniya, the woma python, lived in the rocks at Uluru where she fought the Liru, the poisonous snake.

Traditional peoples say it's just a bunch of rocks. The only creation myth that comes close is another retelling of legend whereby two boys make a mud pile and it is known as Uluru, it does not qualify in any way.

First of all, show some respect to the Indigenous People.

Secondly, if they use any rock as a mystical navigation aid, then why feel the need to make shapes out of them elsewhere?

It is funny to see someone claim Uluru is a Megalithic site, when they do now even know the real name of it.

zoser.. please come back.. at least you come across a little more intelligent then TSR..

Damn.

Splitting hairs now mate.

look, I'm not supposed to know how it's supposed to work, am I? That's just the theory, basically. People are so pedantic. I love the way that they spend so much time & effort pulling apart everyone's ideas but their own, but they don't have any ideas of their own, since all they do is deny everything.

I think the cases here "against" Have been more than sufficient and well presented. As such, I'm not following you here.

Fact is, of stones radiate something, it's a bit preposterous to say they radiate a signal than man cannot detect. That's just making stuff up on the spot to suit a crackpot theory and resolves nothing.

• Like 1

By Grabthar's hammer, psyche!

If I ever completely loose it and start blurting drivel about ancient rock aliens (and I don't mean the Rolling Stones), just drop a boulder on my head and save yourself the trouble. :tu:

• Like 2

By Grabthar's hammer, psyche!

If I ever completely loose it and start blurting drivel about ancient rock aliens (and I don't mean the Rolling Stones), just drop a boulder on my head and save yourself the trouble. :tu:

LOL, only if you promise to do the same mate! Should I ever lose my mind completely and become an AA'er, it would be considered s service :D

In the meantime we can drink scotch and listen to Rolling Stones :D

LOL, only if you promise to do the same mate! Should I ever lose my mind completely and become an AA'er, it would be considered s service :D

In the meantime we can drink scotch and listen to Rolling Stones :D

You have my word, my friend.

Cheers mate!

• Like 1

Sat nav would presuppose that you had exact data about every metre of the planet, and that therefore you'd thoroughly mapped it already. If, however, it was found that naturally occuring "beacons", such as energy focii, could be used for finding your way about a planet that you were exploring or had business on, would that necessarily be a completely Preposterous idea?

No it's a perfectly valid idea. Like I mentioned earlier, "aliens" might come not from "out there" in the universe, but from other dimensions, and when they "portal through" to earth their eyes may not see the same way as human eyes do, so they need pre-laid beacons (disguised as ancient stones etc) to get around.

In fact "jigsaw walls" might even be star maps.

(that's just the basic bare bones of the theory, it obviously needs fleshing out more by fearlessly open-minded researchers.. ;)

For example here's the constellation Orion in the Imperial Palace Wall, Tokyo

Imperial-pal-Tokyo-orion.gif

Edited by Crikey