Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

You seriously are a troll Crikey.. you hop and jump around with idea's and theories.. just to see peoples reactions..

• Like 3

No it's a perfectly valid idea. Like I mentioned earlier, "aliens" might come not from "out there" in the universe, but from other dimensions, and when they "portal through" to earth their eyes may not see the same way as human eyes do, so they need pre-laid beacons (disguised as ancient stones etc) to get around.

In fact "jigsaw walls" might even be star maps.

(that's just the basic bare bones of the theory, it obviously needs fleshing out more by fearlessly open-minded researchers.. ;)

For example here's the constellation Orion in the Imperial Palace Wall, Tokyo

Imperial-pal-Tokyo-orion.gif

So what you're saying is that Saiph is located in some guys crotch? :unsure2:

• Like 2

(that's just the basic bare bones of the theory, it obviously needs fleshing out more by fearlessly open-minded researchers.. ;)

Needs fleshing out by others? That seems to indicate youre just throwing your barmy ideas in the air and hoping another believer will catch one and take it up. YOU have no ideas and no real subject to discuss, do you Crikey?

Ive suggested a few times that you make your own thread, with your ideas on, but you havent done that have you? Most others do that, they see something, read something and make a thread to discuss it but you? You just post inbetween other threads...

You dismiss all religions.

Yet you quote from the bible when you suggest its proof of AA visitation!

That just makes you a hypocrite. How else can you dismiss religion and then use it to flesh out a theory?

At least with zoser he would go and do his 'research' which was essentially only watching 600 plus videos on the one theme and come discuss it, each post bringing more of his alleged 'evidence'...

but you just jump in here and there with random postings

Like star maps in masonry... indeed. Maps are such a quaint human invention, and as has been said many time, if aliens were advanced enough to travel thru space they wouldnt be needing a map, which I expect is pretty pointless to try reading at light speed or faster.. you can just imagine it cant you, by the time you check your map youre already a million miles past the last turning..ha!

And it gets even more ridiculous that they have beacons on earth, which as you say, is so they can follow the trail...

But as I asked, what do they follow trails for and whats at the end of the trail?

NO answer, as usual.

Why not have a think, write down what intrigues/puzzles you, what ufo cases you are 'really into'...or whatever story intrigues you in fact, then make a post on it? As suggested, if you want max exposure to your ideas it needs to be a seperate post else who will read the length of this thread to find out what your input is?

Unless its related to the thread youre posting on of course

If you want to get one up on us skeptics, then 'do as we do'...(fight fire with fire).. and that is:

Check the sources of your info, any names mentioned, check them out too, to be sure they are not listed as crackpots/hoaxers etc.

Gather a few sources, vids, pics, things that can help your discussion, while knowing that all you present will be scrutinised carefully, and then come to discuss?

But also bear in mind, 99.9% of us 'want' to believe. Its not that we sit here waiting to rip apart someones posts, its just that lots of things posted have little or no credibility to them once someone takes the time to really look at it.

Like they Ley line/energy theory. That took one single google search to dismiss, and I learned something Id never even given much thought to in the first place, which really really does go to show that....

the truth is indeed - out there

This great scene in Dead Poets Society depicts pupils of departing teacher Robin Williams fearlessly standing on their desks as a symbolic tribute to him because he'd taught them not to run with the herd but to rise above it like giants and become free thinkers-

giants1.gif

The fearless researchers of UM are mighty giants of free thinking too, not afraid to think outside the box and explore new theories, and can trace their DNA lineage back through the ages.. :)

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" -Genesis 6:4

http://youtu.be/UJsjNNp0foE

Edited by Crikey

This great scene in Dead Poets Society depicts pupils of departing teacher Robin Williams fearlessly standing on their desks as a symbolic tribute to him because he'd taught them not to run with the herd but to rise above it like giants and become free thinkers-

Yes, free thinkers. Not blind believers without a clue or direction.

• Like 1

taught them not to run with the herd but to rise above it like giants and become free thinkers-

much the same as my quote then isn't it? Under my avatar

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" -Genesis 6:4

quoting the bible again? From the religion you don't believe in?

why do you do it?

why do you do it?

Trolling?

• Like 1

why do you do it?

because he's a brilliant and deconstructive demagogue, who can not only see through the lies, but turn the very words of believers back upon them, he sees the truth ib the midst of their misdirections and lies and doesn't care thst he'll come across as a merchant banker because he knows the truth!
  • Like 2

About Giants... (just for Crikey to learn what a little self education can do)

quote:

"The average height of people in the region in the late centuries B.C. was about 3½ cubits (a little over 5 foot).

So fairly short people then...

In some manuscripts of 1 Samuel 17, Goliath is 4½ cubits, which at approximately 18 inches or 45cm per cubit (as general estimates) is 6 feet 8 inches or 2.02 metres.

So 6.8ft is hardly a giant by today's standards is it? basketball players are often taller

Plus a cubit was not a reliable measure either, it was the length of a mans forearm... and they all no doubt had slightly different forearms

Goliath...was actually just an average tall fella by todays standards, - depending whose version you read.

But a factual version reveals...

http://en.wikipedia....iath.27s_height

You really need to look into things Crikey.

Edited by seeder

About Giants... (just for Crikey to learn what a little self education can do)

quote:

"The average height of people in the region in the late centuries B.C. was about 3½ cubits (a little over 5 foot).

So fairly short people then...

In some manuscripts of 1 Samuel 17, Goliath is 4½ cubits, which at approximately 18 inches or 45cm per cubit (as general estimates) is 6 feet 8 inches or 2.02 metres.

So 6.8ft is hardly a giant by today's standards is it? basketball players are often taller

Plus a cubit was not a reliable measure either, it was the length of a mans forearm... and they all no doubt had slightly different forearms

Goliath...was actually just an average tall fella by todays standards, - depending whose version you read.

But a factual version reveals...

http://en.wikipedia....iath.27s_height

You really need to look into things Crikey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQHm7oItkdA

• Like 1

theres a reason why they never reveal it to human. our surroundings is connected to other dimension. to enter a portal. u need to choose an element represent the dimension elements.if you know how to combine and use the elements with your mind and body energy. you are close enough to one of the dimension beings who can feel your energy. i enter few by accident before. and everytime its time to go back to my body , there will always one guardian of gate to guide you back. i do knew some of the reason but i myself will do the same as them. in fact, they always watch over on us for a reason.

theres a reason why they never reveal it to human. our surroundings is connected to other dimension. to enter a portal. u need to choose an element represent the dimension elements.if you know how to combine and use the elements with your mind and body energy. you are close enough to one of the dimension beings who can feel your energy. i enter few by accident before. and everytime its time to go back to my body , there will always one guardian of gate to guide you back. i do knew some of the reason but i myself will do the same as them. in fact, they always watch over on us for a reason.

you might be better off posting on the links below

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219629

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219515

Personally Ive never had out of the body experience. But Ive had many experience where Ive been out of my head.

This threads about Ancient Aliens....

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

..he [Crikey] is a brilliant and deconstructive demagogue, who can not only see through the lies, but turn the very words of believers back upon them, he sees the truth ib the midst of their misdirections and lies and doesn't care thst he'll come across as a merchant banker because he knows the truth!

Yes mate, the most powerful weapon to use against the christian fundy crackpots is the BIBLE itself, I fire verses at them with devastating effect...;)

As it is written-

"This is this, THIS IS THIS"

this-thisb.jpg

For example the 'Reverend' Eric Potts once said to me in a chatroom- "You disgust me".

Mind you, Potts is not a proper clergyman at all, he's just a jumped-up "assistant minister" somewhere, my bet is that he's the caretaker of their local meeting hall and they bestowed that lofty title on him to keep him sweet in recognition of the good work he does slopping out their latrines..

Yes mate, there are all sorts of portals and gates to other planets and dimensions, here Dr. Strange goes through one at 3:48-

http://youtu.be/Hzl3tb7cd08

Edited by Crikey

If ever a thread needed a good flush...

Crikey, do you have anything of interest I can listen to? Maybe something relating to the subject of this thread perhaps?

• Like 1

Then there is the obvious question; why use incredibly hard granite and andesite at all when they clearly were able to use and shape softer material such as limestone and sandstone?

The quartz rock must have been used for a definite and distinct purpose. For example inside the upper chamber in the GP. It points to the chamber as the centre of the machine where the energy conversion took place.

It all fits. No mummy, no art, no statues, no reliefs, nothing only a controversial minuscule piece of writing allegedly referring to Khufu.

The rest of the GP served as the amplification of the causing signal from the upper chamber.

So yes if all they had wanted to do was build walls in Peru and tombs in Egypt why bother with the much heavier and problematic quartz based rock?

I'll leave that one for the skeptics to puzzle over.

Quartz has unique sonic and resonant qualities it seems, thus its use in time-keeping machines. It's possible that those qualities made it desireable for the chemical reaction and energy generation scheme.

• Like 1

Quartz has unique sonic and resonant qualities it seems, thus its use in time-keeping machines. It's possible that those qualities made it desireable for the chemical reaction and energy generation scheme.

Oh dear.

1: Now answer me a question pls. Why do quartz watches need a power source in the first place, ie: batteries?

2: And one more: Why do watchmakers (and that includes clocks) use synthetic quartz crystals?

Answer to 2: because the 'created/synthetic' crystals have more consistent properties than quartz found naturally

besides - apart from all of the above, naturally found quartz is a better insulator than it is a a conductor. Go figure that one out!

• Like 2

There may be a correlation between the aliens described today and what ancients considered God. The Egyptian solar disc and a flying saucer. Harthor who represented fertility and alien abduction and cattle mutilation where alien-human hybrids are described.

Ahem.

Does the Sun appear to be round or not?

Is Hathor the Goddess of Kidnapping?

Harte

• Like 1

There may be a correlation between the aliens described today and what ancients considered God. The Egyptian solar disc and a flying saucer. Harthor who represented fertility and alien abduction and cattle mutilation where alien-human hybrids are described.

Yes mate, the Egyptian gods and goddesses were a right shower, they look like a cross between a circus freak show and a menagerie.

A witch in a chatroom once said that she was invoking the goddess Sekhmet to come and get me; I put the kettle on but she never turned up, don't you just hate getting stood up by goddesses?

Mind you, looking at her pic i wouldn't have know whether to tickle her chin or offer her a saucer of milk..:)

sekhmet.gif

Sat nav would presuppose that you had exact data about every metre of the planet, and that therefore you'd thoroughly mapped it already. If, however, it was found that naturally occuring "beacons", such as energy focii, could be used for finding your way about a planet that you were exploring or had business on, would that necessarily be a completely Preposterous idea?

Absolutely preposterous.

What the hell kind of "energy" are you talking about here?

Do you even know what energy is? Because you're giving the appearance that you don't.

Harte

The megaliths were energy radiating devices that transformed vibrational energy into electrical energy. Isn't that what quartz does?

No, quartz does not do this, nor does anything else do this.

Harte

A witch in a chatroom once said that

Mind you, looking at her pic i wouldn't have know whether to tickle her chin or offer her a saucer of milk.. :)

What kind of chatrooms do you frequent then if you're talking to witches? No dont bother I can guess

Did you know your pic of Sekhmet is not exactly accurate? And do you know why Egyptian gods are often shown with animal heads? A lion for ex is thought to be ferocious.. thats a little clue

Edited by seeder

Also check this out. Remember I said that the upper chamber was granite which is known to convert vibrational energy into electrical energy? Also granite is slightly radioactive which again implicates it's use as the energy source.

The core masonry is a dolomite limestone high in magnesium which is electrically conductive. The original exterior of the pyramid was as we all know finished in a white Tura limestone very low in magnesium high in calcium, making it a good insulator. Preventing leakage of whatever process was occurring within.

Very interesting and very scientific. This is the kind of research the archaeologists ought to be doing instead of attempting to dismiss these facts as random and insignificant.

It almost reminds me of a reactor; it's core (granite), it's energy transfer and dispersion system (dolomite limestone) and it's containment system (Tura Limestone).

Curious.

Edited by zoser