Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

If ever a thread needed a good flush...

Crikey, do you have anything of interest I can listen to? Maybe something relating to the subject of this thread perhaps?

Maybe it's getting closer to the truth that some are finding uncomfortable. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Also granite is slightly radioactive which again implicates it's use as the energy source.

The core masonry is a dolomite limestone high in magnesium which is electrically conductive.

Curious.

Most natural stones are slightly radioactive....

And...wait for it.... magnesium is electrically conductive? Where do you get your info? And WHY dont you check your facts?

quote:

"Magnesium is not an especially good conductor, being less conductive than aluminum but it is lighter. It has some other major drawbacks which make it completely unsuitable for use in electrical installations.

wiki

Very interesting and very scientific. says zoser.

Yes very scientific indeed...

Edited by seeder

Most stones are slightly radioactive....

And...wait for it.... magnesium is electrically conductive? Where do you get your info? And WHY dont you check your facts?

quote:

"Magnesium is not an especially good conductor, being less conductive than aluminum but it is lighter. It has some other major drawbacks which make it completely unsuitable for use in electrical installations.

wiki

Furthermore the indications we have regarding the Tura Limestone outer casing from what remains of it, was that it was so tightly fitting that not even a piece of paper would fit between the cracks.

Looks like they were adamant about the need to seal it with an insulating material.

Very nice when all these logistics cross check.

04-surviving-khufu-facing-stones.png

To seeder:

Aluminium cables? Is aluminium really a good conductor or poor conductor? What do you suppose Wiki is comparing it to? We are talking about stone yes? I'll let you figure out the rest.

Edited by zoser

To seeder:

Aluminium cables? Is aluminium really a good conductor or poor conductor? What do you suppose Wiki is comparing it to? We are talking about stone yes? I'll let you figure out the rest.

what the heck are you on about? Do you actually know what magnesium is? What its good for and totally bad for? There is nothing for me to figure out, you're just trying to sound smart for the obvious FAIL you yet again choose to publicly make, as highlighted in my post above. You would really save yourself a lot of bother if you just did some simple fact checking.

Also check this out. Remember I said that the upper chamber was granite which is known to convert vibrational energy into electrical energy?

Remember when I said that granite does not do this? And nor does quartz?

You cannot command granite to produce electrical energy and expect a current. Granite cannot convert the vibration of a stone into electrical current.

What we have here is a kindergarten-level understanding of piezoelectricity.

Harte

• Like 3

You cannot command granite to produce electrical energy and expect a current. Granite cannot convert the vibration of a stone into electrical current.

Harte

Harte

So the Japanese and Swiss watch makers were mistaken? I think not. Forgive me if I don't accept your feeble attempt at a refutation.

• Like 1

Absolutely preposterous.

What the hell kind of "energy" are you talking about here?

Do you even know what energy is? Because you're giving the appearance that you don't.

Harte

By jjiminy, you're very angry. And slightly patronising as well.

• Like 1

Another curious piece of this jigsaw puzzle.

The smaller of the three pyramids of Giza:

menkaure_p03.jpg

Now several thousands of miles away in dear old Peru:

ollant_prot.jpg

finished-granite-block-in-transport-ollantaytambo-peru+1152_13012668135-tpfil02aw-27100.jpg

ollantaytambo_inca_door.jpg

The nodules or protuberances are there in both sites. I can't believe that this is not mentioned anywhere.

They are not on every stone and their function is completely unknown.

They protrude nowhere near enough to be used for ropes holds. Furthermore by the time they had finished the substantial amount of extra work needed to make the nodules they could have already manhandled the blocks in place! They must have served some purpose but what?

Incredible.

Edited by zoser

So the Japanese and Swiss watch makers were mistaken? I think not. Forgive me if I don't accept your feeble attempt at a refutation.

Now What T-F are you saying? Do you know the difference between regular found quartz and lab created quartz crystals used in such things as watches?

But anyway zoser...its Chris Dunn your now getting butterflies over isnt? and his "Giza Power Plant' dvd's/articles/books. You really are SUCH a SUCKER for this mumbo jumbo arent you? But then again he is MAKING MONEY from his works of fiction.

FICTION zoser, ....not facts - and hes not an expert on Pyramids either!!!

I just wanna know where you guys get this stuff ?

zoser gets it from here,

http://www.gizapyramid.com/chrisdunn.htm

Oh and beware of very bad website wallpapers. (which usually indicate its a high caliber and very scientific website!)

Now What T-F are you saying? Do you know the difference between regular found quartz and lab created quartz crystals used in such things as watches?

But anyway zoser...its Chris Dunn your now getting butterflies over isnt? and his "Giza Power Plant' dvd's/articles/books. You really are SUCH a SUCKER for this mumbo jumbo arent you? But then again he is MAKING MONEY from his works of fiction.

FICTION zoser, ....not facts - and hes not an expert on Pyramids either!!!

Remember I'm only the messenger. You will be blaming me for Dunkirk next!

Another view. Evidence of moulding stones in Egypt?

Also the difference in finish is curious.

Menkaure%20entrance_640.jpg

And again a comparison with Peru:

CUSCO.jpg

Edited by zoser

post-135078-0-15132100-1359408842_thumb.

Lets go back to your power plant theory, magnesium and quartz .... seeing as you always do the SWERVE when your proved wrong. Complete one discussion before you move on. Its quite rude when you do not

• Like 1

post-135078-0-15132100-1359408842_thumb.

Lets go back to your power plant theory, magnesium and quartz .... seeing as you always do the SWERVE when your proved wrong. Complete one discussion before you move on. Its quite rude when you do not

Not swerving. Just presenting evidence. Very curious evidence at that. Your link said that magnesium was not as good a conductor as aluminium. Yes? Well since cables are sometimes made of aluminium I'll settle for that thank you very much.

Over to you.

So how can the strange nodules in Egypt and Peru on similar types of stone be explained?

It's exactly the same effect and no one spotted it.

Menkaure's Pyramid, Egypt:

5766239472_cb7ce862e8.jpg

Beautiful red granite stones at the base of the Pyramid of Menkaure

Edited by zoser

Not swerving. Just presenting evidence. Very curious evidence at that. Your link said that magnesium was not as good a conductor as aluminium. Yes? Well since cables are sometimes made of aluminium I'll settle for that thank you very much.

Over to you.

Now when have you mentioned aluminum cables before I corrected your previous statement of -

"The core masonry is a dolomite limestone high in magnesium which is electrically conductive"

and what are you saying now? We have evidence of aluminum cables? Do tell - and post some links so I can check your sources... for you - that is.

So how can the strange nodules in Egypt and Peru on similar types of stone be explained?

Come on guys have a go.

its already been discussed zoser. You know it. Isn't there more to wonder about in this world.... than rocks with bumps on?

its already been discussed zoser. You know it. Isn't there more to wonder about in this world.... than rocks with bumps on?

LOL

You have no explanation because there isn't one.

At least not one that fits into the pigeon hole that archaeologists have created for themselves.

God is in the detail as they say and no one spotted it because no one was looking for it.

Let me say it for you:

The same characteristics exist on those stones because they were built by the same people. The effect is exact.

LOL

You have no explanation because there isn't one.

At least not one that fits into the pigeon hole that archaeologists have created for themselves.

God is in the detail as they say and no one spotted it because no one was looking for it.

Let me say it for you:

The same characteristics exist on those stones because they were built by the same people. The effect is exact.

I asked about aluminum cables, do answer me please. If Im bored later I may answer this question about bumpy stones, but you need to answer mine before you ask another..

So...where was you going with your Aluminium cables??

lol you are a idiot.. seriously..

considering both civilizations were stone builders.. you would kinda get that both would end up coming up with the same way to do things..

by what you said your saying that one race invented the wheel then shared it with everyone else..

Or that one civilization worked out how to glaze pottery and shared it with civilizations across the globe..

• Like 3

By jjiminy, you're very angry. And slightly patronising as well.

He has a right to be, because it is apparent some people here don't know about physics and keep spouting nonsense as though they DO know.

• Like 4

The same people eh?

Thank F for that! I was almost wondering if those aliens had actually gone everywhere - building their stuff!

People doing it - I can understand. Thanks for that little gem!

Edited by seeder

The nodules or protuberances are there in both sites. I can't believe that this is not mentioned anywhere.

That's good, because it has been mentioned before, several times in several other threads on the ancient mysteries forum, most recently by L as I recall. I'd be willing to bet it came up at least once in a thread you yourself participated in.

They are not on every stone and their function is completely unknown.

They protrude nowhere near enough to be used for ropes holds. Furthermore by the time they had finished the substantial amount of extra work needed to make the nodules they could have already manhandled the blocks in place! They must have served some purpose but what?

Incredible.

Maybe, but as Abe and I pointed out several times, they're more than adequate for lever points or handholds. Given that the stones are all sized to within certain tolerances on their faces, additional work wouldn't have been absolutely necessary to create them. They may in fact be artifacts of the quarrying process, as IIRC there are quarry rocks in situ showing where they tunneled through the rock prior to breaking it out at the remaining weak spot, which would leave just such a nub. I believe the pictures are buried somewhere in darkbreed's atlantis thread.