Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

lol you are a idiot.. seriously..

considering both civilizations were stone builders.. you would kinda get that both would end up coming up with the same way to do things..

by what you said your saying that one race invented the wheel then shared it with everyone else..

Or that one civilization worked out how to glaze pottery and shared it with civilizations across the globe..

Your an idiot if you believe that.

Those nodules serve no practical purpose yet are there in constructions thousands of miles apart.

It's your problem to solve not mine.

I don't fancy your chances though lol.

That's good, because it has been mentioned before, several times in several other threads on the ancient mysteries forum, most recently by L as I recall. I'd be willing to bet it came up at least once in a thread you yourself participated in.

Maybe, but as Abe and I pointed out several times, they're more than adequate for lever points or handholds. Given that the stones are all sized to within certain tolerances on their faces, additional work wouldn't have been absolutely necessary to create them. They may in fact be artifacts of the quarrying process, as IIRC there are quarry rocks in situ showing where they tunneled through the rock prior to breaking it out at the remaining weak spot, which would leave just such a nub. I believe the pictures are buried somewhere in darkbreed's atlantis thread.

Show me how anyone could get a rope hold on those nodules.

Also explain why they are only on a certain number of stones.

Doesn't wash. Another terribly weak idea that does not stand the test of reason.

Good luck with solving it.

If you skeptics are going to do yourselves justice and the archaeological community that you so fiercely support then you should in my view at least accept that you have no idea and that the issue needs looking into..

As far as I am aware this is a new find surprising as it seems.

Just calling me names and coming up with puerile explanations is just making even more nonsense out of an already ridiculous set of mainstream ideas concerning the ancients and their staggering achievements.

First of all a rational theory is needed to explain the purpose of these nodes. They exist on small blocks in Peru yet not on every large block. This suggests to me that they were not put there for reasons of practical necessity.

Then we need to explain why they exist in both continents supposedly thousands of miles and thousands of years apart.

Except I doubt that they were thousands of years apart but that'sanother story.

Edited by zoser

I'll tell you what, you presented a bunch of pics but which is the one(s) that you feel connects ancient aliens to them? Or are ancient aliens? You do know we have some surgical-striking skeptics on this thread dont you?

This thread is way too long and it should be obvious unless you are really immature that the show Ancient Aliens is just for entertainment. But I'm just throwing out the possibility. I'm rather skeptical however that aliens were ruling ancient cultures and helping them build structures. However like there are close encounters and UFO sighting today you can't rule out that sort of thing was also observed and interprated by ancient cultures in their art. It's a very controversial subject matter that is open up to intepretation.

Show me how anyone could get a rope hold on those nodules.

Also explain why they are only on a certain number of stones.

Doesn't wash. Another terribly weak idea that does not stand the test of reason.

Good luck with solving it.

Any counter theories yet? You've had ample time.

Hmmm, I didn't think so.

This thread is way too long and it should be obvious unless you are really immature that the show Ancient Aliens is just for entertainment. But I'm just throwing out the possibility. I'm rather skeptical however that aliens were ruling ancient cultures and helping them build structures. However like there are close encounters and UFO sighting today you can't rule out that sort of thing was also observed and interprated by ancient cultures in their art. It's a very controversial subject matter that is open up to intepretation.

We do not have the right to interpret history, we only have the right to study it, and approach those who created these legends and tales and ask them. That is why AA is criminal.

I have to say that I am surprised that we agree on something, namely the AA show.

The same characteristics exist on those stones because they were built by the same people. The effect is exact.

You use the term "same" but apparently don't understand its meaning--even a cursory glance at the photographs you provided demonstrate obvious differences in your "nodules."

Another curious piece of this jigsaw puzzle.

The smaller of the three pyramids of Giza:

menkaure_p03.jpg

If you look closely at the Egyptian example, you see a general trend of these "nodules" on lower portions of stones, but they also apparent in some of the mid and top sections. Note also that these are only found on the lower granite course, and only on blocks with unfinished facing (which archaeologists usually attribute to the death of Menkaure near the end of construction). Keep in mind that these blocks have also been exposed to weathering for 4.5k years which can sometimes cause odd effects.

Now several thousands of miles away in dear old Peru:

finished-granite-block-in-transport-ollantaytambo-peru+1152_13012668135-tpfil02aw-27100.jpg

These can hardly be described as nodules. These are clearly deliberately carved structures, of a regular shape, with flat edges. Note also that these are on the inside of the walls. These formations are thus obviously meant to hold some form of internal wooden structure.

ollantaytambo_inca_door.jpg

The nodules or protuberances are there in both sites. I can't believe that this is not mentioned anywhere.

They are not on every stone and their function is completely unknown.

They protrude nowhere near enough to be used for ropes holds. Furthermore by the time they had finished the substantial amount of extra work needed to make the nodules they could have already manhandled the blocks in place! They must have served some purpose but what?

Incredible.

This final example, unlike the previous Peruvian example, is an exterior surface, and the nodules here bear no resemblance to those. Instead these are all along the bottom edge of the stones and extant only on upper courses. The latter may imply a role in lifting (an idea which would be strengthened if the nodules were also present on the other side of the blocks).

So clearly the idea of similarity is quite a stretch, and certainly there's nothing specific enough to indicate a cultural connection.

• Like 1

He has a right to be, because it is apparent some people here don't know about physics and keep spouting nonsense as though they DO know.

oh dear, am I included in that "some people"? Oh dear, how very spiteful.

...Remember I said that the upper chamber was granite which is known to convert vibrational energy into electrical energy?..

Good point, and let's also remember all stones are not static, but are constantly moving through various "lines of force" including the very fabric of space itself as the earth rotates and orbits the sun.

"Empty" space is therefore not empty at all but is full of magnetic waves, gravity waves, electromagnetic solar waves etc.

Even the dear old moon plays a part as it circles the earth, dragging it's gravity waves through the planet.

As all these waves pass through standing stones, a "current" is possibly generated in them causing the stones to begin radiating waves of their own, which brings us back to the "alien navigation beacons" theory.

"Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway.."- Jeremiah 31:21 (KJV)

Of course,"high heaps" translates as cairns, standing stones, man-made hills and other structures..

giza-pyramids.jpg

Edited by Crikey

The problem with you and many arm chair skeptics who assume something is false first and you base your opinion on popular culture. I call debunkers on these type of forums crank debunkers for that very reason. It's not a bad thing to keep an open mind and not be angered over something that challeges conventional orthodoxy type thinking. The Universe may not revolve around the human race. We may not be all that important in the scheme of things.

..I call debunkers on these type of forums crank debunkers..

Ha ha, and i call them "Ughs" because no matter what daring groundbreaking new theory comes up, they instantly try to debunk it like neanderthals cowering in the security of their dark caves afraid of lightning bolts..:)

"Ugh...we afraid...ugh...gods are angry...ugh..."

part2.jpg

The problem with you and many arm chair skeptics who assume something is false first and you base your opinion on popular culture. I call debunkers on these type of forums crank debunkers for that very reason. It's not a bad thing to keep an open mind and not be angered over something that challeges conventional orthodoxy type thinking. The Universe may not revolve around the human race. We may not be all that important in the scheme of things.

I don't know who the "you" is in your post (I can't imagin you mean Crikey here, lol), but being open-minded is not the same as blindly accepting any fantasy. And when people fail to support their 'theories' and use some crackpot new age science to support ther "theories", then you can expect people to be critical about it.

Ha ha, and i call them "Ughs" because no matter what daring groundbreaking new theory comes up, they instantly try to debunk it like neanderthals cowering in the security of their dark caves afraid of lightning bolts.. :)

part2.jpg

The problem is: there is no real theory.

• Like 2

It's one thing to have an open mind, it-s another to have a mind so open your brain falls out or you let in all sorts o nonsense.

• Like 2

If one wants to 'challenge' orthodox theories then one must, at the very least, present an argument with substance combined with supporting evidence and a valid falsifiable theory to explain it. The ETH has never been more than just a maybe, so why should it be given any consideration beyond that? You seem to take offense that your presented evidence isn't as definitive as you would like. Who's fault is that, honestly?

• Like 2

oh dear, am I included in that "some people"? Oh dear, how very spiteful.

Fair go Lord V, what did you expect from invoking magical invisible to us signalling rocks?

LOL!!

You are soooo funny I reckon.

Because you are ignorant to explanations offered, you claim them invalid! LOL, where have I heard the before I wonder............

Yes it is not a bad thing to keep an open mind, but reading educational material as opposed to woo woo sites does not hurt either.

Ha ha, and i call them "Ughs" because no matter what daring groundbreaking new theory comes up, they instantly try to debunk it like neanderthals cowering in the security of their dark caves afraid of lightning bolts.. :)

part2.jpg

Are you lot not the ones claiming lightning bolts (or rocks) have magical powers?

It's the people who know they do not that go Ho Hum.

I suppose you have a sticker on your car that says "Magic Happens" LOL.

I guess you would call such Ughs, if your vocabulary is in line with your scientific knowledge LOL.

• Like 1

So what you're saying is that Saiph is located in some guys crotch? :unsure2:

I know what system I am not visiting then.

If one wants to 'challenge' orthodox theories then one must, at the very least, present an argument with substance combined with supporting evidence and a valid falsifiable theory to explain it. The ETH has never been more than just a maybe, so why should it be given any consideration beyond that? You seem to take offense that your presented evidence isn't as definitive as you would like. Who's fault is that, honestly?

But what do you know about UFOs and the evidence that is out there? That's the problem.

I know what system I am not visiting then.

Especially if the residents look like crabs...

Meh, so it was a lowbrow joke, sue me... :lol:

• Like 3

LOL!!

You are soooo funny I reckon.

Because you are ignorant to explanations offered, you claim them invalid! LOL, where have I heard the before I wonder............

Yes it is not a bad thing to keep an open mind, but reading educational material as opposed to woo woo sites does not hurt either.

Yet you are on the "Unexplained Mysteries" forums making a fuss over aliens. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Googling a debunker explanation only means you are as guillible as the people you criticize.

But what do you know about UFOs and the evidence that is out there? That's the problem.

Having been an active member here for near 5 years I'm sure I've seen at least as much on the subject, if not more, than you. But you see, the difference is I look at all of the evidence, not just what I want to hear. It helps to get a broad view of any given scenario and then apply critical thought and logic in an effort to separate the wheat from the chaff. It isn't always easy, nor is it always fruitful as there are cases that leave me wondering. However the possibility of alien visitation isn't nearly solid enough for me to take it as a given. I need more than just someone's opinion on the matter.

• Like 3

Your an idiot if you believe that.

Those nodules serve no practical purpose yet are there in constructions thousands of miles apart.

It's your problem to solve not mine.

No zoser, its YOUR problem. You're the one who has issues with bumps on rocks. Get a life! So - talking about constructions thousands of miles and even years apart, we find the polygonal style of building in other places such as Japan, Italy, and the Med...just to name a few.

THE SAME STYLE OF BUILDING! Got that?

so what?

Ha ha, and i call them "Ughs" because no matter what daring groundbreaking new theory comes up, they instantly try to debunk it like neanderthals cowering in the security of their dark caves afraid of lightning bolts..:)

I gather you haven't taken much science. You see, there's this little thing called 'the scientific method'. This system of standards based on evidence, rational thinking, and experimentation is the very reason you're typing on a computer, driving a car, seeing a doctor etc...you get the point. So, one of the very first things one does after formulating an hypothesis (ie, "daring groundbreaking new theory") is to see if your hypothesis can be falsified. You do this because if there is any way that your idea can readily be found to be incorrect you either need more evidence or a new hypothesis. Ergo, it's not primitive 'non-thinking' people who reject "daring groundbreaking new theories" that are lacking (such ideas aren't really theories BTW), but rather it's those who are attempting to apply citical scientific standards in order to see if the hypothesis does or does not stand up to scrutiny.

Now, I'm going to speak as a moderator. Do not engage in name calling simply because you disagree with others. This is a very basic concept necessary for civil discussion.

• Like 2