Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Draw your own conclusions.

Did indiginous indians possess such knowledge to cut, vitrify, mould and manipulate quartz based rock to that sophistication?

Did they need to build out of quartz based rock at all?

Lots of examples of poorer quality work in Peru being made out of softer stone, so the material was clearly there. Yet quartz rock was the material of choice.

Extremely difficult to work with. Must have had a specific purpose.

Did the Egyptians as we are taught about them in school know the mathematics, stone building art, along with knowledge of vibration, resonance, material properties, etc to build the Great Pyramid?

Again you decide.

Your reasoning is getting kind of circular here. You're using the assumption of things that haven't been proven yet as proof of their own existence.

• Like 1

Well it's not been a bad evening again I suppose.

I wasn't searching for the nodules specifically, I just came across them.

It just proves that the more the images of these sites are studied in detail the more can be discerned.

Makes me wonder what else there might be?

Goodnight all.

Your reasoning is getting kind of circular here. You're using the assumption of things that haven't been proven yet as proof of their own existence.

Proof to who?

Proof in the conventional scientific sense as far as I can see boils down to is it palatable or not to the establishment.

Nothing to do whatsoever with criteria.

Conjecture: Is the classic idea of scientific proof nothing more than a place to hide?

Logistical multiple evidence is the way in imho.

Proof to who?

Proof in the conventional scientific sense as far as I can see boils down to is it palatable or not to the establishment.

Nothing to do whatsoever with criteria.

Conjecture: Is the classic idea of scientific proof nothing more than a place to hide?

Logistical multiple evidence is the way in imho.

you said in the prev post 'Goodnight'. But here you post again....you just cant help it can you? :lol:

Dunn asserts that these granite blocks were the point where the pyramid was tuned; by removing granite just like removing metal from a bell when tuning it. Remember it is the granite that produces energy when excited vibrationally.

Why should we "remember" something that is certainly blatantly and provably false?

"Remember" that Zoser was stupid enough to think that "granite that produces energy when excited vibrationally."

Now, there's something to remember! Zoser is shopping for a granite movement wristwatch.

Harte

• Like 1

I should have thought some of his other pronouncements he's made on other topics in that field would've disabused you of that idea.

I confess that I don't exactly hang on the every word of scam artists exuding stupidity for the consumption of the ignorant masses.

His resonators were enough to cause me to completely dismiss him. That and his bogus "measurements" of flatness - none done to ASME standards in any way, shape or form.

Harte

• Like 1

I confess that I don't exactly hang on the every word of scam artists exuding stupidity for the consumption of the ignorant masses.

His resonators were enough to cause me to completely dismiss him. That and his bogus "measurements" of flatness - none done to ASME standards in any way, shape or form.

Harte

Measurements, sonic drills, cant do that by hand...take your pick.

And left some in place? Too small to be for that purpose. Look again at the 12 angled stone.

What does the 12 angled stone got to do with this??

And yes, "left some in place".

It's about misinformation in the world and it's time it stopped.

Yes.. yes it is..

the misinformation that you like to spread from 'experts' that have no real qualifications.. misinformation saying that our ancestors were pretty dumb and couldnt build a stone wall without help from aliens.. misinformation that mocks ancient cultures insaying that the pictures they drew are not of their spirits but of aliens..

• Like 1

Once again I feel compelled to keep people informed about the education level of Zoser.

These are all things that Zoser has posted in this thread. (Newcomers, this is no joke. Zoser actually used these to plead his case).

If it is on video then it is real.

500 years ago was the stone age.

It never freezes in Peru.

Humans cannot move large rocks.

If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.

The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.

Only high heat can polish.

Oh, he also accused those using facts of speculating when the idea of aliens building this stuff is not speculation.

• Like 3

There may be an ancient alien connection here:

2fdac3944e341bfb0056b4aaf44c53bb.jpg?1277209672

"Egyptian blue" and Chinese purple are similar.

Chinese purple is one of only two entirely man-made colors produced anywhere in the world before the birth of Jesus.

The other was Egyptian blue … Created by chemists working for the pharoahs thousands of miles from China … And centuries before the silk road opened up trade between China and the west.

Chinese purple made with barium and lead oxide has interesting quantum properties.

In Tallahassee, Florida, scientists have discovered that the terra cotta warriors’ purple paint is much more than just a beautiful color.

They made their discovery here… at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory …

Home of the 45t hybrid… the world’s most powerful magnet …

Inside the magnet, the molecules of Chinese purple became a single magnetic wave, a unique state in the world of quantum physics.

The team dropped the temperature even further …

And the magnetic wave lost its third dimension… separating into individual two-dimensional planes.

20093210524048519china-tours.jpg

Ancient Chinese Astronomers believed that the Purple Star (Polaris) was in the center of heaven and the Heavenly Emperor lived in the Purple Palace. The Palace for the emperor on earth was so called the Purple City. It was forbidden to enter without special permission of the empeor. Hence its name 'The Purple Forbidden City', usually 'The Forbidden City'.

Polaris.JPG

PolarisNebula_mandel800.jpg

So the ancient people were looking to the stars. Could it have been because of aliens?

Also Chinese purple has unique properties and is similar to Egyptian blue. Just a coincidence?

Especially if the residents look like crabs...

Meh, so it was a lowbrow joke, sue me... :lol:

You have to be talking about these guys..... :innocent:

180px-Crab_people2.jpg

No zoser, its YOUR problem.

It is eternally astounding that his ignorance, and credulous belief is somehow the rest of the worlds problem. I am not sure why he thinks something is invalid, if he cannot wrap his head around it.

I think he seeks validation. Hell, I would be questioning myself if I woke up one morning spouting such nonsense.

• Like 1

Never been to your site.

It's not about you, Mr O, seeder, Harte, Myles, or the other 29 of you.

I meant Crikey.

Misinformation..... like what we hear from Foerster?

Edited by Abramelin

Tomb = joke = unsupportable = childish = misinformation.

But what is it, according to you?

-

THIS is an example of misinformation:

"The Great Pyramid was a geomechanical power plant that responded sympathetically with the earth's vibrations and converted that energy into electricity! They used the electricity to power their civilization, which included machine tools with which they shaped hard igneous rock."

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

I personally favour the "spirit morgue" theory - basically it's where the body and the trapped therein spirit go to be seperated.

• Like 1

Never been to your site.

It's not about you, Mr O, seeder, Harte, Myles, or the other 29 of you.

Well then, when can we expect you to stop?

• Like 1

.. not critical info but, I've heard of Aluminum electrical wiring in residences . (now banned because although it could conduct it wasn't very efficient and so had a tendency to overheat)

*woops, just noticed zoser has made the aluminum 'cable' point. Move along.. I'm enjoying the topics and conversation immensely .

In Australia, a large portion of carrier cables (the ones that feed your house) are aluminium. It is cheaper than copper, but not as conductive. Usually you need to take your cables up a size as a rule of thumb from copper. It is still used extensively for power distribution.

Zoser made a point???? I seem to have missed it.

Edited by psyche101

There may be an ancient alien connection here:

"Egyptian blue" and Chinese purple are similar.

Chinese purple is one of only two entirely man-made colors produced anywhere in the world before the birth of Jesus.

The other was Egyptian blue … Created by chemists working for the pharoahs thousands of miles from China … And centuries before the silk road opened up trade between China and the west.

Chinese purple made with barium and lead oxide has interesting quantum properties.

In Tallahassee, Florida, scientists have discovered that the terra cotta warriors’ purple paint is much more than just a beautiful color.

They made their discovery here… at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory …

Home of the 45t hybrid… the world’s most powerful magnet …

Inside the magnet, the molecules of Chinese purple became a single magnetic wave, a unique state in the world of quantum physics.

The team dropped the temperature even further …

And the magnetic wave lost its third dimension… separating into individual two-dimensional planes.

Ancient Chinese Astronomers believed that the Purple Star (Polaris) was in the center of heaven and the Heavenly Emperor lived in the Purple Palace. The Palace for the emperor on earth was so called the Purple City. It was forbidden to enter without special permission of the empeor. Hence its name 'The Purple Forbidden City', usually 'The Forbidden City'.

So the ancient people were looking to the stars. Could it have been because of aliens?

Also Chinese purple has unique properties and is similar to Egyptian blue. Just a coincidence?

you might enjoy this article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_purple_and_Han_blue#Han_blue_and_Egyptian_blue

So, in other words - All the wacko claims on the net are real, until you (someone) have proven them wrong,... is that really what you are saying here!??

Im sorry but I cant find where you answered Hazzards question, zoser..... you telling him to prove a negative. That ET wasnt involved.

Are you saying that all paranormal phenomenon, and creatures are real, until proven otherwise??

Edited by DBunker

Im sorry but I cant find where you answered Hazzards question, zoser..... you telling him to prove a negative. That ET wasnt involved.

Are you saying that all paranormal phenomenon, and creatures are real, until proven otherwise??

I dont really believe zoser knows what he's saying...he chops and changes from one subject to the next, specially when the heat is on, and chooses to ignore posts that could very possibly, by answering them.,..lay bare his ignorance. Hes well prepared to discuss A-Aliens due to all the dubious info he has seen and read about them, but not so well prepared to counter any rational argument/question.

The unfortunate problem with zoser is... that he gets his inspiration from semi fictional TV series and even more unfortunately from half baked crackpots who claim to have 'discovered' lost info about ancient civilizations. Not just zoser of course there are countless others.

Before the internet was.. what it is today, crackpots on the fringe didnt really have a springboard, except those who rented rooms at psychic fairs and the like, to broadcast their wacky theories and discussions to small circles of gullible people. And lets face it - most people at a psychic fair are gullible.

So along comes the net and all of a sudden, anyone, anyone at all, can throw a page together to present their idiocies, and become emboldened by the lack of critical censorship on the net.

So, there are some who will simply absorb the nonsense and think they are 'on to something', even where there is no evidence to support it, while being in complete denial of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

And all because someone without credibility said it on a video. Or on webpage.

Zoser watched 600 plus videos, just from one author, 600 plus!! Thats called self brainwashing! And lord knows how many other vids he has watched which also formed his beliefs. And this goes to show the extent of his 'addiction' to a certain theme. And like all addicts, no matter how irrational the behaviors is, it keeps getting repeated. Over and over. He will then search for even more info to support his theories while ignoring anything thats says otherwise.

But the sad thing is, had he spent a similar amount of time open-mindedly researching the gobbledygook he was absorbing, he may have reached the almost unanimous conclusion, that he is totally wrong on every count.

Wonderful, then you know the difference between a theory and a hypothesis. The "ancient alien theory" can scarcily be called a theory and it's not supported in the manner it needs to be to be called such.

The difference between Hypothesis and Theory is a grey area and often overlaps, for example here are two dictionary definitions i just pulled off the net-

HYPOTHESIS:- A proposition or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena.

THEORY:- a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation.

A FACT on the other hand is proven, which is why the THEORY of Evolution is just an unproven theory full of missing links..:)

Crikey said- "I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science and worked in a physics lab"

If this is so, then why is it left to me to explain to the ignorant that you can't squeeze, or vibrate, electricity out of granite?

Prove it..;)

Anyway I'm thinking in far wider terms than mere electricity, I'm speculating that certain stones may emit as yet unknown types of radiation under certain types of stimuli.

Remember the universe is full of "lines of force" (magnetic,electromagnetic, gravitational etc), and as the earth moves through space, the stones on it are dragged through those lines, possibly triggering radiation of some kind from the stones.

In fact birds might pick up something like it to navigate over long distances which brings us back to the "ancient stones may be alien navigation beacons" theory.