Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

You don't express opinions though concerning the topic. You make it personal. I wonder why?

This is not "personal" at all, Im merely stating a fact. Have you read the responses you are getting!?

If there is a scientific way to do this AA investigation, you are not even close.

Edited by Hazzard

There may be endless theories about the GP. I'm sure your right. That only serves to condemn the ridiculous archaeologists ideas that the building was a tomb. That could be debunked by a child.

Could it be that people who devise these theories are just not satisfied with this banal idea?

The fact of hundreds of ideas is just proof of that; thanks for pointing it out.

No zoser, modern man, you know , scientists, geologists , archeologists, who have spent years...YEARS studying the pyramids...and the writings about why and how they were built...UNDERSTANDS THE PROCESS. People like Zahwi Hawass, who devoted the best part of HIS LIFE to studying the pyramids knows infinitely more than a man like Chris Dunn who has only gotten into the subject for a few years, doesn't speak or understand Egyptian, cannot decipher hieroglyphs....and yet comes up with amazing stories and claims to have discovered what no-one else has, (and thats all you get in fiction zoser, STORIES, ie: his books are no better than TinTin)

The theories come from the lunatic fringe element. The club you so blindly joined.

Get your facts straight if you wish to argue with someone like me.

COME ON ZOSER? A hydrogen powered beam powered by lazers?

This is not "personal" at all, Im merely stating a fact. Have you read the responses you are getting!?

All by the same kind of people I note.

Where is the proof that it was used to bury a dead king? Can you provide that please or have you all given up on that one? I wouldn't blame you if you have.

You do know what happened in ancient Egypt don't you? Why the great empire crumbled? Youd have thought that with lazer beams and electricity they'd have won a few wars wouldn't you? How could such an advance civilization have failed?

You know these answers right? Good then explain for the benefit of the newbies please? Y

No zoser, modern man, you know , scientists, geologists , archeologists, who have spent years...YEARS studying the pyramids...and the writings about why and how they were built...UNDERSTANDS THE PROCESS. People like Zahwi Hawass, who devoted the best part of HIS LIFE to studying the pyramids knows infinitely more than a man like Chris Dunn who has only gotten into the subject for a few years, doesn't speak or understand Egyptian, cannot decipher hieroglyphs....and yet comes up with amazing stories and claims to have discovered what no-one else has, (and thats all you get in fiction zoser, STORIES, ie: his books are no better than TinTin)

The theories come from the lunatic fringe element. The club you so blindly joined.

Get your facts straight if you wish to argue with someone like me.

COME ON ZOSER? A hydrogen powered beam powered by lazers?

The tomb theory? Is that now abandoned?

I can offer (and have offered) logistics to support the granite tuning hypothesis.

You do know what happened in ancient Egypt don't you? Why the great empire crumbled? Youd have thought that with lazer beams and electricity they'd have won a few wars wouldn't you? How could such an advance civilization have failed?

You know these answers right? Good then explain for the benefit of the newbies please? Y

There is no evidence that the GP was built by the Egyptians of the old kingdom. The dating that was done is highly controversial and the building bears no trademarks that identify it with the people of that time.

No art, statues, reliefs, decor, colour, religious artefacts.

That is what the people of the Old Kingdom produced. Nothing ties the GP to the people of the Old Kingdom apart from archaeologists.

So when you say Egypt crumbled.

Maybe it did, but that's the Egypt you know of.

To see the truth of why the GP stopped working you would need to go back many more thousands of years to a civilsation that predated dynastic times.

The same thing that destroyed PP and other ancient sites.

The evidence is there for those with eyes to see.

Edited by zoser

All by the same kind of people I note.

yes well Id imagine when the 'others' have caught up from page 1 to where we are now they will be contributing too. Funny enough its the same kind of people posting in your favor too. Odd that...

zoser realize this, your are promoting a fictional theory from a fictional book cooked up by someone who see's Daniken make money out of saying whatever he wants and jumps on the gravy train.

Anyone can write a book zoser, anyone can make a vid.

Not everyone tho will be taken in by it. But you have been, and when you present you fictional ideas to a group pf skeptics, what do you expect? A neck and shoulder massage?

We can use our imaginations and come up with all kinds of devices” to run on the imaginary proton beam, Dunn says.

Edited by seeder

The evidence is that granite contains quartz and quartz is capable of the piezo effect. The granite in the GP has a degree of isolation from the core masonry making it prone to ringing. There is no other structural reason for doing this.

The beams above the upper chamber have been rough hewn and show evidence of material being removed. For what reason?

Everything stacks in favour of the granite in being in permanent resonance. Resonance causes stress, and stresses acting on granite will cause the quartz to produce electrical energy.

The effect is well known in gas cookers and lighters. Other aspects of the pyramid design support the idea.

There is the proof.

Where is the proof that it was used to bury a dead king? Can you provide that please or have you all given up on that one? I wouldn't blame you if you have.

Here is a crazy idea, zoser,... Instead of trying your best to shoehorn every little thing you dont understand to fit your favorite fantasy, maybe you should ask your self - What would it take to prove me wrong?

If you have seen the dreadful History Channel series on “Ancient Aliens,” in which any artifact whatsoever is twisted into “evidence” for visitation by extra-terrestrial intelligences in our ancient past, you have probably been wondering where the rebuttal is to all these claims. Well, this video is a complete analysis of the “documentary” on the History Channel that offers “proof” of alien visitation.

Watch this video, if for nothing else than to keep telling your self that you still have an "open mind".

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

heavens, we're getting bold, italic and CAPITALS now. :santa:

• Like 1

Here is a crazy idea, zoser,... Instead of trying your best to shoehorn every little thing you dont understand to fit your favorite fantasy, maybe you should ask your self - What would it take to prove me wrong?

If you have seen the dreadful History Channel series on “Ancient Aliens,” in which any artifact whatsoever is twisted into “evidence” for visitation by extra-terrestrial intelligences in our ancient past, you have probably been wondering where the rebuttal is to all these claims. Well, this video is a complete analysis that will give you all the ammo you need to respond to people who breathlessly proclaim that they saw this “documentary” on the History Channel that offers “proof” of alien visitation.

You can say, “not so fast!” And then tell them what we actually know about ancient history and aliens (and the lack thereof).

!

Watch this video, if for nothing else than to keep telling your self that you still have an "open mind".

Still no proof of the GP as a tomb. On the other hand every proof that it was a precision machine.

You are offering nothing. Show me one logistic that it was a tomb.

Where was the body found by Al Mamun?

Where were the burial artefacts and the religious artwork to support the King's passage to the next world?

Why didn't they build walkways suitable for a dignified burial procession into the chambers?

The whole idea is ridiculous.

Now we have a good sound alternative (no pun intended).

No tomb theory required.

I have proved your theory wrong. I can do it again if you wish.

you have? when?

did anyone else see zoser prove one of the factual theories wrong?

anyone?

nope.. didnt think so..

• Like 1

you have? when?

anyone?

nope.. didnt think so..

Look above.

No tomb theory required.

Look above.

No tomb theory required.

nope.. still dont see that you have proved it wrong.. maybe in your mind you have..

Have you any proof the GP was actually finished?

you have? when?

anyone?

nope.. didnt think so..

Nope me either. I just see when the heat gets cranked up on one of his theories...he does a swerve onto another theory :yes:

Have you any proof the GP was actually finished?

Have we any proof that it wasn't? There are two ends to every bar.

We know where the tura limestone casing blocks went.

Has any dead king been found in a pyramid? A king that was proved to be contemporary with the pyramid's construction?

No I didn't think so.

Edited by zoser

Just words unless you can provide some degree of counter argument. I've provided my thesis. Where's yours?

I'd be more than happy to enlighten you. :tu:

We'll begin with my claim of having laughed to the point of near breathlessness. I have a sense of humor. The sophistication of the topics I find humorous varies with the subjects being discussed, ranging from good old potty jokes to philosophical satire: 2BV02B: das ist hier die Frage. I can not only provide witnesses who have heard and seen me laugh, I can also provide as much audio and video evidence as needed to support my claim.

Next, when I said that this thread is my all-time favorite sitcom I meant that with all sincerity. All of the basic characters are present in the form of forum members:

There's the antagonist who's unwilling or unable to comprehend the counter arguments provided by others, and therefore continues to make outlandish claims no matter how unreasonable or illogical they may be.

Then there are the protagonists who, despite being the sensible characters that most people would associate with, are constantly trying to break down the walls of inanity (or should that be insanity?).

And finally there's the comic reliefs who try their best to lighten the mood before the discussion becomes a boring morass of "Nyuh-uh! Uh-hu!". About the only component missing is a bit of sexual frustration between certain characters (or did I sense a small inkling of that a few pages ago?).

Get the right people involved and this could turn into a program lasting five years or more on the air (and with that, my comment of getting paid should be obvious).

And that is my counter argument regarding your "just words" statement. :yes:

• Like 1

Nope me either. I just see when the heat gets cranked up on one of his theories...he does a swerve onto another theory :yes:

No swerving.

The GP was a precision machine utilising the properties of granite to produce energy. Several design features support the idea.

None support the tomb theory.

I'd be more than happy to enlighten you. :tu:

We'll begin with my claim of having laughed to the point of near breathlessness. I have a sense of humor. The sophistication of the topics I find humorous varies with the subjects being discussed, ranging from good old potty jokes to philosophical satire: 2BV02B: das ist hier die Frage. I can not only provide witnesses who have heard and seen me laugh, I can also provide as much audio and video evidence as needed to support my claim.

Still no logistics. Only rhetoric.

So let me summarise.

There is not one shred of evidence that the GP was a tomb.

Not one shred of evidence that a dead King was ever found in a pyramid contemporary with it's construction.

We have the fact of a precision design utilising specific mathematical and archaeological features as well as at least three very specific types of stone, the properties of which are well known and all support the machine hypothesis.

Who has won this debate?

I think I'll leave it there.

Edited by zoser

We have the fact of a precision design utilising specific mathematical and archaeological features as well as at least three very specific types of stone, the properties of which are well known and all support the machine hypothesis.

Who has won this debate?

Nahh I dont think we'll let you leave it there..

ok.. explain how.. seriously.. if it was a giant machine that generates electricity then explain how..

not interested in you tube clips.. not interested in reading another site..

I want you to give me the brass tacks.. the run down.. how it operated.. what amount of power it generated.. at what frequency.. what kind of magnetic field it generated.. how the very small amounts of quartz in the granite interacted with the other types of stones in the pyramid.. where was the output sent to..

Still no logistics. Only rhetoric.

I'm curious, does the obvious escape you through design or through unfortunate circumstance?

• Like 1

Leave it there? hell no -. I was absent while having a shave. I can tear myself away from a forum to do nice things for myself...

now I shall have a giggle and a catch up with the latest posts from others, and the latest ramblings from yourself., while I do so, a question for you: has the entire GP been fully excavated and investigated? And did it ever have a capstone, (pyramidion) ie: was it finished.

When you know that answer...which can only come from research... I will take that bit further

Edited by seeder

If you have seen the dreadful History Channel series on “Ancient Aliens,” in which any artifact whatsoever is twisted into “evidence” for visitation by extra-terrestrial intelligences in our ancient past, you have probably been wondering where the rebuttal is to all these claims. Well, this video is a complete analysis of the “documentary” on the History Channel that offers “proof” of alien visitation.

Unfortunately Hazzard, as we know, zosers research is only to research items to fit his theory. The confirmation bias principle is strong within him

"In psychology and cognitive science, confirmation bias (or confirmatory bias) is a tendency to search for or interpret information in a way that confirms one's preconceptions, leading to statistical errors.

Confirmation bias is a type of cognitive bias and represents an error of inductive inference toward confirmation of the hypothesis under study.

Confirmation bias is a phenomenon wherein decision makers have been shown to actively seek out and assign more weight to evidence that confirms their hypothesis, and ignore or underweigh evidence that could disconfirm their hypothesis.

As such, it can be thought of as a form of selection bias in collecting evidence"

• Like 1

heavens, we're getting bold, italic and CAPITALS now. :santa:

called emphasis. You know something marked for special attention and consideration

Clearly it works hence your comment!

Still no proof of the GP as a tomb. On the other hand every proof that it was a precision machine.

No tomb theory required.

what lies behind the doors at the ends of the small tunnels they sent a robot camera into? I asked you if the pyramids had been fully investigated and excavated. NO answer as usual

absence of evidence and all that