Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Nothing has been addressed Mr O

The limestone issue:

You forget that the piezo effect is capable of producing high voltages.

One crystal is capable of approx 1000 Volts. What is the effect do you suppose of hundreds of tonnes of quartz under immense pressure?

Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? More? Who knows. How easily is that going to pass though limestone containing magnesium??

You do research, Mr O. I will give you that. It's more than some here do. Yet alas it's not quite enough.

You need to consider the voltages involved.

Voltage and current are to different things. High voltage does not equal high current, which is need to run a heavy electrical device.

Do some research, will ya please?

Don't worry though, Harte will be along to explain it all shortly. I'd do it for him but I know how he _loves_ having to repeat himself as much as I do, and I wouldn't want to deprive him.

Awwww. :wub: You two made perfect couple.

Edited by the L

Voltage and current are to different things. High voltage does not equal high current, which is need to run a heavy electrical device.

Do some research, will ya please?

Voltage causes current. If high enough it can break down a partial insulator.

Try again.

Voltage causes current. If high enough it can break down a partial insulator.

Try again.

Nice try, but absolute gibberish. You have no idea how voltage and current works, do you?

It's all there if you care to look.

Yes I agree for once. The problem is however, you want us all to only look at your posts/info/vids.

But you do not reciprocate. So you can only suffer disdain. You want everyone to look at your links but you clearly show NO INTEREST in anything anyone else has to say or post. So report me again. because Im saying your posts are so boring.

Ample evidence has been provided you time after time after time. We go from cant build the mids, cant build PP, elongated skulls must be aliens,. now onto the mids and the power generating granite, and quite a swerve from the lazers lighting hyrdogen proton beams as also proposed by Dunn

so how come there was soot in the mids? But your sources never mentioned it - so you gullibly believed it was so and that lamps were needed?

Nice try, but absolute gibberish. You have no idea how voltage and current works, do you?

Why do you think that high voltage transmission lines can arc to something near the ground in damp conditions?

Why do you think insulators need replacing after a while.

Try again.

Edited by zoser

Yes I agree for once. The problem is however, you want us all to only look at your posts/info/vids.

But you do not reciprocate. So you can only suffer disdain. You want everyone to look at your links but you clearly show NO INTEREST in anything anyone else has to say or post. So report me again. because Im saying your posts are so boring.

Ample evidence has been provided you time after time after time. We go from cant build the mids, cant build PP, elongated skulls must be aliens,. now onto the mids and the power generating granite, and quite a swerve from the lazers lighting hyrdogen proton beams as also proposed by Dunn

so how come there was soot in the mids? But your sources never mentioned it - so you gullibly believed it was so and that lamps were needed?

I'm sorry but the evidence is far from clear that they used torches. We can swap web site addresses all day. It's a highly controversial topic; just like the ancient light bulb.

So that a big fat NO then... you can NOT back your claim.

No ancient alien claim has ever passed peer review!!

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Why do you think that high voltage transmission lines can arc to something near the ground in damp conditions?

Why do you think insulators need replacing after a while.

Try again.

I seriously recommend you start by reading about Ohms law before you make yourself look any more foolish.

So that a big fat NO then... you can NOT back your claim with evidence.

A peer review by who? A bunch of flat earth archaeological nobodies more worried about losing their funding than discovering the truth?

Tell me this isn't true?

You expect anyone to believe differently? You live in a dream world.

I seriously recommend you start by reading about Ohms law before you make yourself look any more foolish.

You are not even in the right league to deal with me on this. Trust me.

Go back to reading high school Physics book then come back.

Look up high voltage flash overs.

Start there.

Edited by zoser

Does anyone know more about post 6357? Is that true?

Also what about Elysium pyramids on Mars? Is that prooved to be nature made or it isnt.

We know Mars was once earth like so...who knows maybe once there was life on Mars perhaps.

the biggest problem is with the Mars tombs. They have these amazing interlocking walls, and man just cant figure out how ancient martians did it. The theory is, ancient aliens helped the martians too. :tu:

A peer review by who? A bunch of flat earth archaeological nobodies more worried about losing their funding than discovering the truth?

Tell me this isn't true?

Yes, real scientist looking over the claim with critical eyes, thats what peer review means... Not just your pseudo guys with strange hair thats for damb sure.

Edited by DBunker

I'm sorry but the evidence is far from clear that they used torches. We can swap web site addresses all day. It's a highly controversial topic; just like the ancient light bulb.

soot is fact. deal with it

Yes, real scientist looking over the claim with critical eyes, thats what peer review means... Not just your pseudo guys with strange hair thats for damb sure.

Dream on.

the biggest problem is with the Mars tombs. They have these amazing interlocking walls, and man just cant figure out how ancient martians did it. The theory is, ancient aliens helped the martians too. :tu:

You would believe anything seeder

So that a big fat NO then... you can NOT back your claim.

Agreed! well said!

Nothing new here then.

Just more protest, rhetoric, assumption, and cynicism.

Be back later.

Dream on.

You are the one that said it stood up to scientific scrutiny... and that it passed peer review... are you now backing down on that claim?'

Was it a lie?

Well lets move on then All being said E.T and AAT is still a topic of mass appeal ! Look whats possible not whats unknown ,and If we really start to look out into the stars we just might find something !

Or Not. But without looking we will see nothing in our Hood !

As for the Ancient Alien Theory thats another book to sell. I see no evidence at all for it ! :tu::alien::yes:

• Like 2

Next?

Who put it there? The ancients or modern treasure seekers?

How do you think soot got there zoser? Modern man has torches.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

You are not even in the right league to deal with me on this. Trust me.

Go back to reading high school Physics book then come back.

Look up high voltage flash overs.

Start there.

You're so right about me not being in the same league as you, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

So what are you claiming to be now? An electrical engineer (and one who doesn't know the difference between voltage and current)?

You are definitely the star of this sitcom. :w00t:

Edited by theSOURCE
  • Like 1

Nothing has been addressed Mr O

The limestone issue:

You forget that the piezo effect is capable of producing high voltages.

One crystal is capable of approx 1000 Volts. What is the effect do you suppose of hundreds of tonnes of quartz under immense pressure?

Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands of volts? More? Who knows. How easily is that going to pass though limestone containing magnesium??

You do research, Mr O. I will give you that. It's more than some here do. Yet alas it's not quite enough.

You need to consider the voltages involved.

Um, no, the voltage is proportionate to the amount of force applied and the force has to be cyclic. According to wiki, "a 1 cm3 cube of quartz with 2 kN (500 lbf) of correctly applied force can produce a voltage of 12500 V" That's 500 pounds of force though. An oscillation of that amplitude would amount to a major earthquake. Under normal vibrations, there isn't nearly enough quartz to produce that much, certainly not exposed, and the quarts that isn't exposed has nowhere to discharge unless it's saturated with water since it's almost completely insulated.

• Like 3

How do think soot got there zoser? Modern man has torches.

only since about the 1930s, to be fair; in the olden tymes (and an awful lot of tomb raiding did go on in ancient tymes) they'd have had to bring non-electric torches, wouldn't they.

So for that matter, probably, would even your typical peasant until fairly recently. plus we know what anywhere like a cave or something like that is like; it inevitably attracts people wanting to start fires or something just for fun, doesn't it.