Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

You are the one that said it stood up to scientific scrutiny... and that it passed peer review... are you now backing down on that claim?'

Was it a lie?

Whose scrutiny? Idiots don't scrutinise. They stick to convention. It's happened all through history.

So that a big fat NO then... you can NOT back your claim.

No ancient alien claim has ever passed peer review!!

Peer review...pfffttt

Like that matters. Who cares about peers...

Its outdated invention. Not working at all.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

Um, no, the voltage is proportionate to the amount of force applied and the force has to be cyclic. According to wiki, "a 1 cm3 cube of quartz with 2 kN (500 lbf) of correctly applied force can produce a voltage of 12500 V" That's 500 pounds of force though. An oscillation of that amplitude would amount to a major earthquake. Under normal vibrations, there isn't nearly enough quartz to produce that much, certainly not exposed, and the quarts that isn't exposed has nowhere to discharge unless it's saturated with water since it's almost completely insulated.

Neither you or anyone else has any idea of the magnitude of the voltage stress that that granite stack was capable of producing under huge stress.

No text book, reference document, journal, data sheet, encyclopedia is likely to help is it?

It's never been done and it's new technology to us. It can't be debunked that way.

Whose scrutiny? Idiots don't scrutinise. They stick to convention. It's happened all through history.

Hey... I didnt make the claim... YOU did.

Now, can you or can you not back it up???

Or do I just file that one under the reast of you claims - the file named pseudo science.

Peer review...pfffttt

Like that matters. Who cares about peers...

Its outdated invention. Not working at all.

I totally agree. God only knows why these good people here cleave to a system whose only motive is to perpetuate the old and unsubstantiated theories. How scientific is that?

Or do I just file that one under the reast of you claims - the file named pseudo science.

What is pseudo science? Claiming that a dead king was buried in a pyramid with no shred of evidence or a theory based on sound established principles.

Talk to me about pseudo science please.

Edited by zoser

How scientific is that?

Its not scientific at all. Lets stick with all mistake rather then hear new voice.

Today science moto is: Think big-stay small.

only since about the 1930s, to be fair; in the olden tymes (and an awful lot of tomb raiding did go on in ancient tymes) they'd have had to bring non-electric torches, wouldn't they.

So for that matter, probably, would even your typical peasant until fairly recently. plus we know what anywhere like a cave or something like that is like; it inevitably attracts people wanting to start fires or something just for fun, doesn't it.

thieves, even as today, like to get in and out quick, the soot I posted about was too thick to be the result of that Im afraid. Like I said, everything is built in layers, it has to be doesn't it? And the mids were not built up and then tunneled into and tombs created. Again logically, they had a floor plan, and as each level rose, the floor plan was always open to light...just like we do today. The AA'ers though, do not consider this at all. Why? Coz it doesn't fit their theories does it?

Edited by seeder

People only shout pseudo science when confronted by the possibility that people existed here that were superior to the bunch of morons walking the planet today.

That's the truth DB.

Believe me it is. That's called 'ego'.

You gotta Love our "Z" man ! Always a come back ! :tu:

I'm just taking a position against modern egoism Don.

Nothing personal to anyone here. There all good people really. Just extremely badly misled.

Edited by zoser

People only shout pseudo science when confronted by the possibility that people existed here that were superior to the bunch of morons walking the planet today.

That's the truth DB.

Believe me it is. That's called 'ego'.

More song and dance.

Can you or can you NOT back the claim??

Yes, or, NO?

I'm just taking a position against modern egoism Don.

Nothing personal to anyone here. There all good people really. Just extremely badly misled.

zoser for govt! zoser for mayor!!

of pixie land

thieves, even as today, like to get in and out quick, the soot I posted about was too thick to be the result of that Im afraid. Like I said, everything is built in layers, it has to be doesn't it? And the mids were not built up and then tunneled into and tombs created. Again logically, they had a floor plan, and as each level rose, the floor plan was always open to light...just like we do today. The AA'ers though, do not consider this at all. Why? Coz it doesn't fit their theories does it?

#

I honestly think on the issue of lighting underground and how the ancients did it, it's best to keep an open mind.

I haven't researched it in any detail to be honest, but I must admit it does seem curious how the achieved it. Torch light wouldn't suffice in my opinion.

Lets put it this way folks.

Say you were a time traveller and visited earth in the early 21st century and came across these:

coalfired.jpg

Power_station_Germany.jpg

What would you think?

Functionality, operation, process, benefit to society, etc,

What makes anyone think these are any different?

Pyramids-of-giza.jpg

The simple arguments are sometimes the best.

With that I will bid you all a very good night.

Thank God intelligent people existed. For a moment I really thought you believed it was aliens.

Unconvincing, unsubstantiated drivel. No one has even managed to replicate the precise accuracy of the granite in the upper chamber for a start. No explanation why it sits on 30 deg North, no explanation how it is so precise to the cardinal compass points and no explanation of how they achieved the accuracy all through the pyramid. Total pie in the sky fairy tales.

If you believe that you believe anything.

I would much sooner believe a theory that has supporting logistics to it. Why would I deny Dunn's theory in favour of one that has zero substantiation?

Just going to quickly reply this morning zoser.. will do a bit more of a indepth reply tonight when I get home from work (new job.. early start.. 2 days of inductions.. I hate inductions)

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

quote from AA debunked

"And if Jean Pierre is correct, knowing how the blocks were raised in the pyramid also happens to explain some of the other mysteries, like the purpose for the odd shaped Grand Gallery, as well as the purpose of the granite blocks above the kings chamber and why there were three burial chambers cut in at different levels in the pyramid two of which were unused."

here is the link to his theory.. please do me a favor and watch it.. his theory does explain the shafts.. the setting of the 3 burial chambers quite well.. and remember this guy is a engineer..

http://vimeo.com/26769564

Just on a side note.. the stone sarcophagus .. you make a lot of mention about it.. and so have others.. why when it was cut.. part of it was cut wrong and they restarted it.. but left the cut.. if it was part of the power generation.. do you not think they would have restarted it.. not sure if you have ever worked in a power station.. but you do need things precise..

I wont even bother with UFO's in art.. especially when they put the australian ones in there.. it irks me..

ok.. when I get home tonight I will finish reading through the posts..

ave a good one all :)

• Like 1

i can't help thinking, all the people who claim to be so frustrated and angry that our good friend Zoser won't see the light* and accept the rational way of thinking would be so bored without this thread. They'd have to find something else to argue about. I think they should be grateful to Zoser for providing so much entertainment.

* [sic]

Neither you or anyone else has any idea of the magnitude of the voltage stress that that granite stack was capable of producing under huge stress.

No text book, reference document, journal, data sheet, encyclopedia is likely to help is it?

It's never been done and it's new technology to us. It can't be debunked that way.

Presumably it's still under those same stresses. Why isn't there a massive current potential flowing across the whole inside of the chamber shocking visitors?

Say you were a time traveller and visited earth in the early 21st century and came across these:

What would you think?

Functionality, operation, process, benefit to society, etc,

What makes anyone think these are any different?

The simple arguments are sometimes the best.

With that I will bid you all a very good night.

You are right.

Egyptian civilization is important not because its one of the oldest rather because how much we have from it, artifacts, temples,…After a week in Egypt only emotional disfunctional and spritiual dislexic person could not see that was a advanced civilization. And not our progress. Greed. Which is in fact shiny barbarism and that civilization is search for imortality of the soul. Our science dont have principles. We are random event in cosmos. Egypt look on cosms as magic act. Transformation of consciousness in material world.

Edited by the L

It depends if you're from the same culture/civilisation as the original builders of the power plants and/or the principles upon which the power plants operate are still known to the time traveller.

Thank God intelligent people existed. For a moment I really thought you believed it was aliens.

I guess there is hope for poor zoser after all. :whistle:

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1