Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

It depends if you're from the same culture/civilisation as the original builders of the power plants and/or the principles upon which the power plants operate are still known to the time traveller.

No it depends on how do you see cosmos and human place in it.

Thanks DingoLingo for the little show on The Pyramids ! :tu:

Its quite possible that we learn more in the next few years !

http://www.itp.uni-h...minescence.html

Luminescence due to mechanical stress, friction in particular, is called triboluminescence. On the scale of typical molecular excitation energies, the energy transferred is huge. Chemical bonds are broken and electric charges are separated. Correspondingly, there is a variety of consecutive processes which may lead to the emission of light.

post-86645-0-03314800-1359930285_thumb.j

... Striking two pieces of quartz together will produce a flash of Light .. The visible portion of the EM spectrum...

(i doubt if it's known what other frequencies are produced?)

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

http://milesmathis.com/pyramid.html

Just something i ran across ... pretty far out.. sort of interesting though.. this guy redefines electricity...^ link to a 'paper' called :

A Preliminary Study of the Pyramid

as an Electrical Structure

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

Its quite possible that we learn more in the next few years !

Its to be expected..... I seriously doubt though that scientific evidence of ancient aliens will be one of those things.

In fact... I would bet my fismynning on it.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

manuel2.jpg

You maka no sense Mr Fawlty!

I LOVE this post! Very appropriate.

Explaining AA to Zoser is like Basil Fawlty trying to teach Manuel English. It is not in the script, so it just is not going to happen. But what do you expect from an ex math teach who spent 23 years as an engineer who now works in the British Museum!

Manuel: "Ah, Mr.Fawlty, your horse, it win!"

Basil: "Shh! Manuel, you know nothing!"

Manuel: "Que?"

Basil: "You know nothing."

Manuel: "I know nothing?"

Basil: "Right!" (begins to walk away)

Manuel: "You always say that, but I learn. I learn."

Basil: "No, you don't understand."

Manuel: "Si, I do!"

Basil: "No, you know nothing about the horse."

Manuel: "I know nothing about the horse."

Basil: "Exactly!"

Manuel: "Which horse I know nothing about?"

Basil: "My horse, nitwit!"

Manuel: "Your horse nitwit."

Basil: "No, Dragonfly!"

Manuel: "Ah, si si."

Basil: "Right? Forget everything you know about the horse."

Manuel: "Which horse, Dragonfly or nitwit?"

Basil: "Dragonfly! You're the nitwit!"

Manuel: "What is witnit?"

Basil: "Oh, I could be having this conversation for the rest of my life... Look, try to understand before one of us dies, ok?"

Voltage causes current. If high enough it can break down a partial insulator.

Try again.

It's more like a hose (not that you deserve the explanation, but other readers DO) you use to water your garden. The pressure at the tap is your voltage, and this directs the flow, more pressure, more water, less pressure, less flow. The flow is your current. The diameter of the hose is your resistance. The smaller the diameter, the more resistance, and the more pressure you need (voltage) to achieve the desired current flow. That is what you have bigger cables coming into your house than you do to say a power point in your house. The current demand is different. If you draw too much current you will melt the cable, just like too much water pressure will split a hose. Electricity will take the easiest return path.

oh, i find it most entertaining as well. I love the way people get so angry.

Love it do you?

I must say, that is an interesting comment to make in here.

Yeap, but I hope repetitions may trigger rusted switch somewhere deep in zoser's head and he'll start to think, not just parrot half witted/stupid "theories".

I think we should stop niggling Zoser about his clai s of employment, it makes you look petty.

I disagree, he has used these fake qualifications to allude to a knowledge of theses processes, when clearly, he has not come within a shopping centres distance of any one of them. I do not think it is petty to point out that his experience is one big fat lie. Some of us do know about things like construction, and Zoser's claims are lies and BS made up to suit AA. In fact. for all we know he is Giorgio, looking for new ideas for the next season. Even he might be running out of imagination by now I suspect.

I think it is petty to outright lie to begin with. And that such is the basis of these claims is plainly obvious. Hell, no construction engineer is going to make up crap about microwaving rocks into softness for moulding. I mean geez, this is below primary school ignorance. And, it is an insult to those of us in these professions that do know, and those real world qualifications we worked hard for.

I think you should by up him for the rent claiming he is a math teach. Heck, if he was, home schooling would be mighty popular. And are any math teachers that ignorant? So useless that a simple triangulation baffles them?

If one is going to BS every day all day, they are going to get called out on it. Personally, I have no time nor patience for such, the delicate banter you guys have used to attempt to nudge him into reality is far beyond my patience capabilities. I see nothing petty, I see calling a spade a spade. No matter the claim, ET of tradesman, it will be expected to be qualified, and called out for the BS it is when and if exposed as such. Your good Christian Nature no doubt has given you strength I lack, but we will see how you are holding up in another 6 or 8 months LOL. I think everyone reaches a limit.

i could speculate a few ideas concerning this notion and the "earth lights" phenomenon, but i'm not going to venture any more suggestions because I'll just be jumped on and shouted down again by all those who know so much more than me, so I'm not going to say anything any more.

If you had ventured I am sure you would have realised that the earthlight phenomena you speak of is centered around geological events like earthquakes and volcanos. More going on than a rock sitting on the ground.

Just one more analogy before I set sail for work.

If you were walking in a field and someone had dumped an engine block from an old Ford, would it actually matter that it had no HT leads, plugs, EC Unit, cooling system, alternator or belts?

Would you still be able to tell by the precision machined crankshaft, valves and pistons that it was actually part of a working machine?

I think so.

It doesn't require every part of the GP to be in place to deduce what it was you see.

The idea that we need some approval committee to sanction the principle that the GP was an energy machine is ludicrous.

Approval not required. It's obvious to those with a little wit.

It's also obvious what it was that damaged it. Whether intermediate repairs were fully successful or not I don't know but by it's principle of operation, I can tell what it would have been susceptible and vulnerable to. I'm sure you can too.

It all fits.

I guess there is hope for poor zoser after all. :whistle:

Still here; absolutely in tact and ready for the next discovery to debate.

A few cages have been rattled that's for sure. That has to be a good thing.

that square box thing on the floor, that the cable's plugged in to. Obviously a battery.

No, it doesn't look very portable, having to hump about a great big battery, not to mention a light bulb that's about twice the height of a Person, but you have to give them credit where it's due, don't you. Like the Ark of the Covenant (which was also a giant battery); look how many it took to hump that about.

It was only a giant battery in the movie, in real life it is supposed to have the original ten commandments, some texts and a jar of manna in it. Which would be worth finding alone. Isn't the power source Arron's Rod, which is not uniform in all recollections? Mythbusters made an Ark of the Covenant, and could not get much more than a tingle from Baghdad Batteries hooked up to it. They hooked up an electric fence power supply to get some action out of it.

Just one more analogy before I set sail for work.

If you were walking in a field and someone had dumped an engine block from an old Ford, would it actually matter that it had no HT leads, plugs, EC Unit, cooling system, alternator or belts?

Would you still be able to tell by the precision machined crankshaft, valves and pistons that it was actually part of a working machine?

I think so.

It doesn't require every part of the GP to be in place to deduce what it was you see.

The idea that we need some approval committee to sanction the principle that the GP was an energy machine is ludicrous.

Approval not required. It's obvious to those with a little wit.

Hrrmzz, methinks you may have misspelled wit. Missing a T.

If the block was not rusted beyond use, you could put it all back together, wind it over, and maybe even work out what fuel makes it tick, and turn it over, and have a look at it running. You could make the parts interact, and give you the idea of a basic function. A pile of rocks has one function, shelter. That is what everyone else seems to understand that yo do not.

There are some interesting paintings and art work here. Surely the images on show have been drawn to express what was actually seen,or heard about.

http://www.crystalin...ufohistory.html

And here is the actual explanations behind those childish attempts to dumb the species down.

LINK

This is hoax, right?

ufojapanbw.jpg

from

http://www.crystalin...ufohistory.html

Also what about this:

"Ji Gung Land: The people could make flying cars that travelled far with a suitable wind. In Tarng's day (c.1700 B.C.), Ji Gung people flying a car on a westerley reached Yew Jo. Tarng dismantled their car so it could not be demonstrated to the people ... Later an east wind came on which he had them fly the car back to their own country [5,000 km] west of our gateway."

under this picture

ufochinaold.jpg

How about posting the entire caption L?

I notice in the above phrase, you specifically missed this part that is at the start of the sentence. Even that dodgy website (and it is dodgy as the day is long)

This is an old Chinese illustration from a fictional book entitled "Illustrated Survey of Weird Countries" (c.1400 A.D.) and had the following original caption

That's a bit dishonest isn't it?

How do you reckon those wheels went on clouds?

I saw your comment on peer review, I had a quick look at your blog when you mentioned, but was extremely underwhelmed. I do feel Homo Florensis defies every claim you have made about peer review. It's almost like you are bitter, did you have a bad peer review experience?

Not_sure_if_serious-1.png

Lets put it this way folks.

Say you were a time traveller and visited earth in the early 21st century and came across these:

coalfired.jpg

Power_station_Germany.jpg

What would you think?

Functionality, operation, process, benefit to society, etc,

What makes anyone think these are any different?

Pyramids-of-giza.jpg

The simple arguments are sometimes the best.

With that I will bid you all a very good night.

This is another idiotic post. You just cherry-picked a couple photos. Why didn't you grab a pic of the Arch? How about the Crystal Cathedral?

• Like 1

However we have no proof of the fact do we? Of a king being buried that was contemporary with the build.

Yet you answered your own question about this with a "no."

In what way does your answer makes sense, if you now claim there's no "proof?"

Harte

• Like 1

i can't help thinking, all the people who claim to be so frustrated and angry that our good friend Zoser won't see the light* and accept the rational way of thinking would be so bored without this thread. They'd have to find something else to argue about. I think they should be grateful to Zoser for providing so much entertainment.

* [sic]

It's been particularly slow in the Ancient Civilizations section lately.

Harte

Still here; absolutely in tact and ready for the next discovery to debate.

A few cages have been rattled that's for sure. That has to be a good thing.

I have a question for you, zoser,...

Have you ever come a cross something in the AA theory that you didnt like? Maybe even debunked? Is every single one of the claims made on the show TRUE?

Are they all ET related?

Edited by Hazzard

I have a question for you, zoser,...

Have you ever come a cross something in the AA theory that you didnt like? Maybe even debunked? Is every single one of the claims made on the show TRUE?

Are they all ET related?

No it's all true. The planet was visited at least once probably many times. They were responsible for the high precision and high tech stonework particularly in Peru, Egypt and Easter Island, and maybe elsewhere. I also think the same group was involved in different places around the world.

I can't lie to you Hazz. It's no wind up; it really was the case. It really happened.

It's just as bewildering for me to know that there are AA deniers as it is for you to know that there are AA supporters.

That's life I suppose.

You are wrong though.

It's been particularly slow in the Ancient Civilizations section lately.

Harte

Not surprising.

All they ever do is quote text books and regurgitate classic archaeological dogma.

In any case zoser is here.

That's got to be more entertaining (said to invite responses).