Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Oh great. Just one more flaw with Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. They said it was stored safely in a warehouse at Area 51.

Well... I suppose it could have been moved after those Russkies infiltrated it so easily...

I read this thread every day hoping to see some staggering conclusion proving ET's built everything prior to the discovery of electricity, like flying saucer parts found under the GP or something.

Maybe Zoser really works for unexplained mysteries as a "thread driver". I'm betting he's on the Youtube payroll as well.

This thread is rapidly approaching 7000 posts and it's showing no signs of letting up.

I suppose I'm addicted. I haven't posted much in a few weeks now because everytime I chime in theres a few pages to catch up on. Everytime I think of something vital to post, by the time I finish reading the new posts...I usually find what I was going to say has been said three or four times already.

So I keep myself happy giving my input on the "Word Association" thread.

• Like 1

I read this thread every day hoping to see some staggering conclusion proving ET's built everything prior to the discovery of electricity, like flying saucer parts found under the GP or something.

Maybe Zoser really works for unexplained mysteries as a "thread driver". I'm betting he's on the Youtube payroll as well.

This thread is rapidly approaching 7000 posts and it's showing no signs of letting up.

I suppose I'm addicted. I haven't posted much in a few weeks now because everytime I chime in theres a few pages to catch up on. Everytime I think of something vital to post, by the time I finish reading the new posts...I usually find what I was going to say has been said three or four times already.

No need to be a stranger Synch, I'm sure you have something worthwhile to add on occasion. Don't sell yourself short. :tu:

But if I had to hazard a wild guess.......here maybe???

am I right....do I win a prize???..... :lol:

thanks for that Bee....priceless pun :clap:

I wonder could Sedna be Nibiru?

Since the planet Nibiru was an invention of Sitchin I doubt it.

Edited by Quaentum

I wonder could Sedna be Nibiru?

I find that as possible as any other of these aliens on Earth belief.

Since the planet Nibiru was an invention of Sitchin I doubt it.

That and it has a regular, non earth crossing orbit and is tiny compared to the completely fictional niburu :tu:

Isnt Nibiru in Sumerian tablets?

Nibru (Nibiru) is another name for the ancient city of Nippur in Iraq. It's not a planet.

cormac

• Like 4

hmmm I can see I will have to post my questions again to zoser.. when I get up first thing tomorrow morning.. he seems to be missing it..

My ears are burning again.....

You know you are always welcome here. Looks like the principle of the GP has been well and truly established now. More and more folk taking up the idea of granite energy and the pyramid as a generating machine.

My post a while back comparing the Giza pyramids with pictures of power stations is highly significant. The reply was why did I not choose to post a picture of a Cathedral or something?

Well the answer is other architecture tends to be more ornate. The pyramids on the other hand are anything but. They appear austere; just like some functional architecture would.

Simple.

Edited by zoser

Well the answer is other architecture tends to be more ornate. The pyramids on the other hand are anything but. They appear austere; just like some functional architecture would.

It's entirely possible that the decoration on the pyramid (our legendary white limestone casing) was epically eye catching. After all, it would mean that the pyramids were eye-searingly bright. Who needs decorations and inscriptions when the image of the thing is literally burnt onto your retinas?

• Like 1

ok third time is the charm as they say..

this one is for you zoser... again..

Just going to quickly reply this morning zoser.. will do a bit more of a indepth reply tonight when I get home from work (new job.. early start.. 2 days of inductions.. I hate inductions)

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

quote from AA debunked

"And if Jean Pierre is correct, knowing how the blocks were raised in the pyramid also happens to explain some of the other mysteries, like the purpose for the odd shaped Grand Gallery, as well as the purpose of the granite blocks above the kings chamber and why there were three burial chambers cut in at different levels in the pyramid two of which were unused."

here is the link to his theory.. please do me a favor and watch it.. his theory does explain the shafts.. the setting of the 3 burial chambers quite well.. and remember this guy is a engineer..

[media=]

[/media]

Just on a side note.. the stone sarcophagus .. you make a lot of mention about it.. and so have others.. why when it was cut.. part of it was cut wrong and they restarted it.. but left the cut.. if it was part of the power generation.. do you not think they would have restarted it.. not sure if you have ever worked in a power station.. but you do need things precise..

I wont even bother with UFO's in art.. especially when they put the australian ones in there.. it irks me..

ok.. when I get home tonight I will finish reading through the posts..

ave a good one all :)

• Like 1

It's entirely possible that the decoration on the pyramid (our legendary white limestone casing) was epically eye catching. After all, it would mean that the pyramids were eye-searingly bright. Who needs decorations and inscriptions when the image of the thing is literally burnt onto your retinas?

Also the fact that the scope of the pyramid itself is testament to it's importance.

• Like 2

You know you are always welcome here. Looks like the principle of the GP has been well and truly established now. More and more folk taking up the idea of granite energy and the pyramid as a generating machine.

Simple.

Well.. not really zoser.. you do the AA spin on things quite well..

yes the principle of the GP has been well established now.. has been for a long time.. its a tomb mate.. simple as that.. not matter what theory .. thought.. spin you try to put on it will change that..

until someone makes a proof of concept..

hell even get a physicist to do the math on it would be better.. then just saying because it has granite in it.. and there is a lack of art in it that is must be a power station..

• Like 1

yay!

you know...putting the Ark and the Great Pyramid together is a real BUZZ..... :D

I mean that.

It feels right to me...it fits...(literally) :)

And trust me, my dear lady, it doesn't make you look fat in the slightest. :tu:

My apologies for that bee, I'm simply just a masochist. :devil:

• Like 1

My ears are burning again.....

Darn it! I knew I shouldn't have sent those 257 PMs.

I'm simply just a masochist. :devil:

That explains your interest in this thread. :tu:

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

Not in the slightest bit convincing I'm afraid. I cannot believe you actually believe that.

The refutation is really extremely simple.

The Old Kingdom was quite replete with art. Statues, reliefs, etc. No excuse for erecting a stark looking thing like that no matter how gleaming it looked in the midday sun. Why suddenly change styles from skills already acquired?

Well.. not really zoser.. you do the AA spin on things quite well..

Not really. Just putting together logistical evidence that fits.

yes the principle of the GP has been well established now.. has been for a long time.. its a tomb mate.. simple as that.. not matter what theory .. thought.. spin you try to put on it will change that..

So what happened to the rigour of scientific proof? It's kind of out of the window now isn't it?

until someone makes a proof of concept..

It's done. Tomb theory not required. All the evidence fits another explanation. Simple.

hell even get a physicist to do the math on it would be better.. then just saying because it has granite in it.. and there is a lack of art in it that is must be a power station..

It's much more. The proven acoustics, the granite stack above the upper chamber, the partial insulation of the granite from the core masonry, the proven electrical properties of the pyramid as testified by Siemens (and others), and the key differences with the two lime stones.

Then add to that the precision build, the austere construction, lack of artistic features, not designed for humans to walk in..........

All point to something specific. None of these logistics support a dead King idea. They all support a machine idea.

Sorry mate.

It's much more. The proven acoustics, the granite stack above the upper chamber, the partial insulation of the granite from the core masonry, the proven electrical properties of the pyramid as testified by Siemens (and others), and the key differences with the two lime stones.

The electrical properties of the pyramid is that it's the largest insulator man has ever built and could not be a less effective way to generate electricity. Your standard steel framed office building will generate more electricity through atmospheric discharge every year. Maybe the ancient aliens hadn't discovered static electricity yet.

Again, I strongly recommend you purchase a small piece of granite and test its piezoelectric properties yourself to understand what I'm talking about. You can even compare the piezoelectric properties of simple table sugar and see how that stuff creates a better current than granite (I did this experiment in the fifth grade!).

• Like 1

The electrical properties of the pyramid is that it's the largest insulator man has ever built and could not be a less effective way to generate electricity. Your standard steel framed office building will generate more electricity through atmospheric discharge every year. Maybe the ancient aliens hadn't discovered static electricity yet.

Again, I strongly recommend you purchase a small piece of granite and test its piezoelectric properties yourself to understand what I'm talking about. You can even compare the piezoelectric properties of simple table sugar and see how that stuff creates a better current than granite (I did this experiment in the fifth grade!).

The complete effect needs resonance and the granite stack to be in a highly excited and stressed state. No modern analogue for this exists in terms of a similar action on stone, however from the ringing and resonant effects on other things we can easily see how powerful a force this is.

So 5th grade science?

Not really is it?

The complete effect needs resonance and the granite stack to be in a highly excited and stressed state. No modern analogue for this exists in terms of a similar action on stone, however from the ringing and resonant effects on other things we can easily see how powerful a force this is.

So 5th grade science?

Not really is it?

Zoser, if the granite stones inside the pyramid were as exactly put together as you probably think they were, god knows what effect it could have had.

The problem is : they were not:

http://www.touregypt...pyramidcore.htm

Edited by Abramelin