Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

In other words...there is no proof that he was buried there or that it was purpose built for his burial...

On your link....it even says that the 'Southern Tomb' wasn't actually tomb

Abramelin...

well perhaps they didn't have to be exactly the same....???

like the Great Pyramid....the 'Djoser' one has a red granite 'sarcophagus'....with no proof that a body was ever in it...

Even Egyptologist disagree on fundamental stuff like....

Oh and I like the way, in your link....the pyramid is described as a 'machine' and a 'device'..... :D:P

If the pyramids were not tombs, why the existence of onsite mortuary temples?

• Like 1

Now, did I say either of those things? I just think that some of the ideas are interesting, or would be interesting if they were true. Or even if they weren't true, they're still interesting, hypothetically. That doesn't necessarily mean that I endorse them, but neither does it mean that I necessarily dismiss it all out of hand.

Ok so hopefully you can accept my apology. From the bolded above, neither do I, actually. For every thread - here and on other forums I visit, that catch my attention...I too get some interest else I would not read them. . In fact some times I get SO interested ...... that I will go off and look deeper for myself, delve, search, investigate, research etc, especially in regard to sources.

And thats when I start to discover...an awful lot of posts, are simply ludicrous money spinners for someone somewhere, based on pure fantasy and total nonsense, as has been found for example, with 'all' the links zoser has posted.

Just like the way someone people nowadays - cannot buy anything...without first reading online reviews, and if everyone (or source in my case)...says "YEAH great item, 100% reccomended".... then its a persuasive thing to read because you WANT that item and are glad to have found warm reviews.

Likewise, if you want an item but many reviewers found probs with it, you'd be much less persuaded, wouldnt you?

So it is with researching a posted story or theory. You have to read many opinions to get a more informed answer

Unfortunately tho, that theory gets flung out of the window for some... who just read something, then get excited point blank about it, and then try to convince others its true.

Edited by seeder

The bizarre thing is , zoser claims to have been a teacher, engineer and now works at the British Museum...all occupations that are in TOTAL CONTRAST to the gibberish he posts. So I dont beleive he was any of those things. If he believes in pyramid energy and can delude himself for 500 pages of a thread, he sure as hell can delude himself on what he does for a living. ( personally I think he's quite young and naive...I just get that feeling)

The man doesn't even understand the basics of electricity. He confused it with electromagnetism until we repeatedly called him on it. The piezoelectric effect is so simple that elementary school kids learn about it yet he didn't understand that.

Or maybe we have convinced him that you can't create electricity from granite even if the Earth were vibrating at 7-10 cycles per second undetected by every seismograph on the planet. Of course he doesn't acknowledge this. He simply jumps to the more outlandish theory that the pyramids were nuclear breeder reactors for Martians and pretends that the piezoelectric theory he had been defending for over a week never existed.

Whenever he claims a wild theory is true "with absolute certainty" I have to wonder if he's really joking. Surely he's realized his judgements of certainty are worthless. I would never expect anyone here to value mine either because I don't have any academic background.

• Like 1

If the pyramids were not tombs, why the existence of onsite mortuary temples?

I guess handling the nuclear materials necessary to fuel the pyramid reactors had a high mortality rate.

• Like 2

I guess handling the nuclear materials necessary to fuel the pyramid reactors had a high mortality rate.

hey, it might explain those carvings (not just here but in other places as well) of what some people think were Astronauts in spacesuits and things! Maybe they were workmen wearing hazard protection suits! Trouble is, does that cofirm or disprove the Ancient Astronaut theory? it's a tricky one. :unsure2:

there is a hell of a lot more money to be made....and is made, by orthodox Egyptology (etc) than any of the AA stuff....

careers and belief systems are also at stake....the status quo will always close ranks when threatened...

quite true.. but at least on that side the people actually do research.. spent years at uni.. the whole thing..

they havent decided 'its to hard to do actual study, you know what.. I'll say aliens did it' big difference..

Now, did I say either of those things? I just think that some of the ideas are interesting, or would be interesting if they were true. Or even if they weren't true, they're still interesting, hypothetically. That doesn't necessarily mean that I endorse them, but neither does it mean that I necessarily dismiss it all out of hand.

BTW, thats such a brilliantly ambiguous way to state your case. You should be a politician, they talk like that all the time!

(No offecnce intended, its a great paragraph!) Covering every base! :tu:

Better to expose the truth surely than perpetuate falsehoods. That's the principle at stake here.

yes.. yes it is..

• Like 1

hey, it might explain those carvings (not just here but in other places as well) of what some people think were Astronauts in spacesuits and things! Maybe they were workmen wearing hazard protection suits! Trouble is, does that cofirm or disprove the Ancient Astronaut theory? it's a tricky one. :unsure2:

hmm well when you look at modern nuke power stations.. the majority of the work is done by remote control.. to eliminate the human element.. unless the aliens didnt really give a rats about the workers..

There is testimoney to the gold found in the GP given to us by the first person to get inside since Egypt fell under Roman rule- Arabs under the Caliph Al Mamoun. It was already quoted in this thread what they found.

Ignoring it, of course, manufactures this "mystery."

Harte

Gold is a well known shield against radioactivity.

Yes. Especially since it is so much more common, and therefore cheaper, than lead. And, as we all know, it is very important to shield the dead against nuclear radiation. I mean, that's where zombies come from, after all.

Harte

• Like 6

They are very interesting indeed and it puts a whole new perspective on religion, human purpose, evolution and just about everything.

The logistical evidence is compelling. The implications disturbing.

Haven't had time to review any posts; will try to look at some tomorrow.

See you later

Z

The implications disturbing.

haha.. :yes: .... only paranoid morons get disturbed.

Edited by seeder

Is it?

I thought it was lead.

• Like 1

haha.. :yes: .... only paranoid morons get disturbed.

Let's try to be civil.

I do know how hard it is in these discussions.

Edited by Abramelin

easier to find and process?

Lead is lots cheaper than gold, that I know.

But how about the amount readily available? Egypt was not South America where gold was quite easy to find and mine.

It still struggles to better the GP is precision and scale.

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

A total enigma you see.

I see, but I do not see an enigma, I see some lied about being an engineer, that is all. This prop will not tolerate 3/60 part of a degree error. It will unbalance the shaft, which will put extreme pressure on the crank rods, and shorten the life of the motors, if not bring them to a halt. Each angle on each leaf is perfect, and they do not deviate so much as a millimetre from their deign paramaters, the shaft hole is perfect precision that allows space that is calculated to allow a sliver of lubricant over the shaft. Far smoother and more accurate than any single "hole" you have shown from PP. One speck of rust, and the whole thing could begin to come undone, and this thing has to operate in Sea Water, and guide a monstrosity across those very meridians you mention above as opposed to just siting in one place. One arc minute coud mean a coral reef and a huge loss.

Far more precise, far more complex, superior workmanship and miles in front on the technical aspects. And it's just a bit of a boat.

Giant%2Bprop%2B2.jpg

• Like 1

Well, according to many, any belief in "God" automatically disqualifies one from being any kind of credible scientist or philosopher, because one is either a brainwashed drone who is the enemy of free thinking, or a gullible & superstitious fool. So it makes it doubly ironic to see religious beliefs being used to diminish the credibility of a skeptical argument.

Indeed it is, how much science is actually in creation science? That alone should be enough to understand what is going on.

Ever heard of vested interest?

That is a definition of your posting is it not?

A vesed interest in personal validation.

• Like 1

That's one possibility. Another is that the bible is telling the truth; there were visitors. Their arrival was witnessed by people such as Enoch and Ezekiel. They procreated with the indiginous females and mixed genetics.

If you are a believer surely better to look at what the good book is saying rather than what you want it to say yes?

Have you considered what effect the mixing may have had on the humans of that time of which we are descendants?

Have you considered that this may have warped the human's ability to make a natural response back to creation over the the last several thousand years?

Have you considered that this may account for the perversity that reigns here and has done during known history.

Finally have you considered that the role of the saviours that have appeared here may have been to realign behaviour and thinking to rectify the damage done. Could that be what a saviour actually is?

Maybe it's time to give these things a little thought.

Noahs flood did not happen. Have you given that any thought.

Ezekiel did not see Aliens. You have to want to believe that.

• Like 2

Far more precise, far more complex, superior workmanship and miles in front on the technical aspects. And it's just a bit of a boat.

Giant%2Bprop%2B2.jpg

It's nothing short of a work of art, a master piece.

But.... using modern technology.

And I am quite sure the Incas and Egyptians didn't have this kind of technology.

• Like 1

So the Fall of Mankind may have been, by this interpretation, true, only it was the ETs that were responsible? So therefore, the Biblical stories were not actually mythology, but were an attempt to document what actually went on, only that "God" was or were actually ETs?

This is an interesting interpretation.

Not really. This is what that vile Cult funded by a prostitution ring called Raellians preach. Claude Whorhillion has been pushing this barrow for a long time. Vile disgusting cult that has no age restriction on sexual age. How they have not been lynched is a real Unexplained Mystery.

• Like 2

It's nothing short of a work of art, a master piece.

But.... using modern technology.

And I am quite sure the Incas and Egyptians didn't have this kind of technology.

Despite Zosers insistence and continued deliberate ignorance, it far outweighs the precision of PP. Hell, I have wired up a few Roller Coasters, they outdo the precision Zoser has been touting here. Every single joint, every angle, every connection has to be 100% spot on, x rayed and double checked for angle, pressure, tension, everything. Peoples lives depend upon it.

But, anyone who had spent 23 years as an engineer would know that. ;) It's not just PP that he is inflating to a ridiculous level.

• Like 1