Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

It's nothing short of a work of art, a master piece.

But.... using modern technology.

And I am quite sure the Incas and Egyptians didn't have this kind of technology.

yeh so true. Thats why they just cut and stacked rocks

also, zoser said modern man cant better this, and that Pysches point...

Edited by seeder

The implications of the mixing of the genetics is the most important issue in this for me. I have ideas of who they were and where they were from simply because I have access to other writings on this.

You do realise that people were tested across the globe in notable samples to trace genetic heritage, and we all come out of Africa. Solid evidence proves this. not conjecture of deliberate ignorance.

Some 99% of the human genome is shuffled from one birth to the next. The Genographic Project traces the 1% of the genome which is not shuffled—mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) through the maternal line and the Y-chromosome through the paternal. These jokers in the pack allow geneticists to work back to our common ancestors. Our mtDNA appears to coalesce in a single woman, who lived on the African savannah 150,000 years ago. Our Y-chromosome survives from a single man, who lived in the Rift Valley of Kenya or Tanzania 59,000 years ago. So Adam and Eve did exist—90,000 years apart. The discrepancy is because, unlike the biblical Adam and Eve, this couple only represent the last common Ancestors we can trace genetically.

LINK

In recent decades, scientific breakthroughs have consistently lent increased support to the "Out of Africa" hypothesis, which asserts that modern humans originated in Africa, then migrated throughout the globe from there. Support for competing theories has virtually disappeared from scientific journals and peer-reviewed publications. Molecular biology (genetics), archaeology, geology and dendrochronology (tree-ring dating) all point to the likely conclusion that human populations originated in Africa about 100-200,000 years ago, migrating outside the African continent around 80,000 years ago.

LINK

The above is not conjecture, it is not a guess, it is hard data. This is what results prove, if you want to pursue a fanciful ideal, you will not find information to support your fantasies. Only you can ever confirm your own dreams.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

yeh so true. Thats why they just cut and stacked rocks

also, zoser said modern man cant better this, and that Pysches point...

Exactly, thanks for picking up on that Seeder. I hadn't realised.

When I gave Zoser examples including rock, such as Mt Rushmore and the Crazy Horse carving, all made out of rock, more precise than PP, more difficult and even without the benefit of modern technology, Zoser said:

It still struggles to better the GP is precision and scale.

That simply is not the case, even just a bot of a boat is far more complex and precise. His modern man cannot do it argument is pure bunkum. And, an engineer would have known all of this. I am an electrical engineer and I seem to know a great deal more about construction principals than Zoser. I only have 14 years under my belt as an engineer, Zoser is supposed to have had 23. I do not believe him, not for one second. He could not lie straight in bed.

• Like 1

So You, Bee, LV - (not 'too' sure about Bee) - and crikey, (sort off anyway but he's really confused about all sorts) and ermm....errmm....nopeda?

Heck thers a stampede on UM :w00t:

There is indeed a could of ignorance from the stampede. It clouds things, but as long as one is ready for such, it matters little.

• Like 1

hey, it might explain those carvings (not just here but in other places as well) of what some people think were Astronauts in spacesuits and things! Maybe they were workmen wearing hazard protection suits! Trouble is, does that cofirm or disprove the Ancient Astronaut theory? it's a tricky one. :unsure2:

:sleepy:

Like this one I suppose huh?

cathedral-astronaut5.jpg

That dates all the way back to 1992.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

there is a hell of a lot more money to be made....and is made, by orthodox Egyptology (etc) than any of the AA stuff....

careers and belief systems are also at stake....the status quo will always close ranks when threatened...

Ohh, come on now. You are putting Giorgio Tsoukalos in the same league as Sethe or Hawas? What chance does Giorgio have of earning the same level of respect or the same position????? I'd say somewhere between zero and nothing. This is the only way the sub standard presenters can fleece this historical record for a buck. Hell, otherwise he might have to pick up a shovel or something God forbid!!!!

cheers for your posts zoser....

this subject certainly touches a raw nerve .....and that must be why a whole host of debunkers/sceptics/naysayers are 'on the job' so to speak... :)

Every single time that nonsense and bunkum are presented as fact, and people assault logic and reasoning, many refuse to see what is an attempt to spread deliberate ignorance and object to it. Trying to spread ignorance to find comfort in numbers is a personal pursuit, nothing to do with fact or knowledge. You have seen skeptics get more heated over the Apollo 11 debris amongst themselves. Accuracy is what drives skeptics, not nonsense. What do you find different about this thread???

• Like 2

like the Great Pyramid....the 'Djoser' one has a red granite 'sarcophagus'....with no proof that a body was ever in it...

Do you think the grave robbers tunnel, which has been found, was part of the original design or something? Do you even realise who valuable human body parts were as remedies Mummies in particular? Do you realise how much history has been robbed for superstition? The teeth of Gigantopithecus were found in a Chinese medecine shop being sold as Dragon Teeth. They would be ground to use to cure ailments. But that's imagination as opposed to fact for you.

Ah, did I mistake your stance as being a believer in the AA stuff? If so apologies.

So you agree its a load of rubbish too then?

I have come to the conclusion he is a closet believer. He just does not like "Labels" But the more abstract the better.

Goddam hippies.

• Like 1

I have come to the conclusion he is a closet believer. He just does not like "Labels" But the more abstract the better.

Goddam hippies.

:clap:

gotta luv pysche for telling how it is..hard nosed geezer like mesefl! BUT better with words./ wit../

Edited by seeder

easier to find and process?

Lead is far more abundant. Poor bloody Romans, they made water pipes and containers out of the stuff, slowly killing themselves. If we got every piece of gold ever mined that exists today, and put it all in one pile, it would fill 3.3 swimming pools. World-wide production is about 50 million troy ounces a year. A troy ounce is about 31 grams. 32 Troy ounces make one Kilogram.

Figuring out the total amount of gold that has been produced by man is a little harder. To get at some kind of estimate, let's figure that the world has been producing gold at 50 million ounces a year for 200 years. That number is probably a little high, but when you figure that the Aztecs and the Egyptians produced a fair amount of gold for a long time, it's probably not too far off. Fifty million ounces * 200 years = 10 billion ounces. Ten billion ounces of gold would fit into a cube roughly 25 meters (about 82 feet) on a side. Consider that the Washington Monument measures 55 feet by 55 feet at its base and is 555 feet tall (17 x 17 x 170 m). That means that if you could somehow gather every scrap of gold that man has ever mined into one place, you could only build about one-third of the Washington Monument.

LINK

Whether this is paranoia or not, whether there’s a huge asset bubble in the gold market or not, gold is a force to be reckoned with. The whole 3.3 Olympic swimming pools of it might not be enough to satisfy everyone’s thirst for the precious metal.

LINK

:clap:

gotta luv pysche for telling how it is..hard nosed geezer like mesefl! BUT better with words./ wit../

LOL, cheers mate, I have been correcting Zoser for some time now, which is why he mostly ignores me. Heck, some of the "Mysteries" he has posted are resolved right here at UM, some of them the claimants he posted said they were taken out of context and noted passages posted by Zoser were lies, and some outright hoaxes!, well, so much for testimony! But what really gets my back up is when he says "Throw away your textbooks and run with intuition", as that is very bad advice. I am pretty blunt, it gets me into trouble often, but hey, we cannot all be perfect!

12137593.jpeg

Edited by psyche101

hmm well when you look at modern nuke power stations.. the majority of the work is done by remote control.. to eliminate the human element.. unless the aliens didnt really give a rats about the workers..

Yes, but in the Old days they didn't worry too much about Health & Safety, did they; who knows how many workmen were killed building the Pyraminds? And if they had Alien overlords; well, they wouldn't have been bothered about the Workers in the slightest, i wouldn't have thought. I mean, even in the 1980s the Russians sent workers in with brooms to sweep up the fallout from Chernolby.

Interesting article on the radioactive properties of granite that occurs because of the crystals.

The igneous rock that forms as granite can contain levels of radiation that is present in the small pieces of crystal that give granite its distinctive appearance. The types of radiation present in granite have the ability to break down and release radon gas that can be harmful to humans..................

The crystals contained within granite that do not cool to become a uniform part of the rock can contain alpha and beta particles of radiation or gamma rays, the levels of which are thought to not be harmful to humans in everyday household materials, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. When these crystals begin to break down, an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas can be released that is known as radon. When radon is released into a contained environment, such as a house, it can cause detrimental health problems such as lung cancer. The more common causes of health problems are contact with radon through a natural release of the gas from the ground entering a building through cracks in the foundations. Radon is the second most common cause of lung cancer in the United States, according to the EPA.

Read more: Radioactive Properties of Granite | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz2KfeXzEXK

More supporting evidence of the GP power plant. We know that granite rings, and we know that the stack in the upper chambers were designed to do just that. The logistics are coming together.

Edited by zoser

Nuclear reactors don't produce electricity, they produce heat that is used to mechanically power steam turbines. Where are they? Where are the cooling tanks? Where are the pipes to direct water to and from the reactor? Where is all of the secondary infrastructure to support a reactor? You can't just say the GP was a nuclear reactor without at the very least showing where and how it was done, including any and all of the missing infrastructure. Evidence of elevated radiation levels would help too, of which there isn't any.

• Like 2

There's been a lot of posts over the last 24 hours. Some better quality than others.

I've been busy cataloging and archiving so little time to catch up. Just stealing a few minutes to summarise:

1) No gold found in the GP. Al Mamun apparently he made up the story to appease his tired workforce:

The only object that Al Mamun's men found in the Great Pyramid was the coffin in the King's Chamber. They searched frantically to find treasure but found nothing. Legend has it that to pacify "his" disappointed men Al Mamum had a treasure of gold hidden in the pyramid at night, amounting to just the wages due to his men, and explained the coincidence on the wisdom of Allah.

I would never rule out gold being in the GP because of it's shielding properties. No treasure there however. Just more misinformation.

http://www.gizapyram...om/newtour2.htm

2) Still no evidence of dead kings in pyramids. The Masatabas were very different and much cruder constructions. All known rites and rituals demanded that the dead be buried underground and that is what we find. No trace of Djoser or Khufu, or the other supposed pyramid builders of Giza.

On the other hand we now have in support of the power plant idea the radioactive properties of granite well known and factual.

What we cannot comprehend however is the scale of the emissions from the huge granite stack when excited by immense forces. This was undoubtedly the key to the plant's operation.

So everything points against the tomb idea, and more in support of the power plant principle.

If you like the tomb theory is quashed under the immense weight of thousands of tonnes of radioactive granite.

Edited by zoser

Yes, but in the Old days they didn't worry too much about Health & Safety, did they; who knows how many workmen were killed building the Pyraminds? And if they had Alien overlords; well, they wouldn't have been bothered about the Workers in the slightest, i wouldn't have thought. I mean, even in the 1980s the Russians sent workers in with brooms to sweep up the fallout from Chernolby.

You could count them I suppose.

IM001053%E2%80%AD-small.jpg

Searching for the Pyramid Builders

In my 1987 doctoral dissertation for the University of Pennsylvania, I predicted that we should look for the tombs of the workmen who built the pyramids in the area to the south of an ancient stone wall known as the Wall of the Crow (Heit El-Ghurob). This wall lies to the south of the Great Sphinx, and I theorized that it had been built to separate the area where the workmen lived and were buried from the royal necropolis that they had labored to construct. Earlier excavations south of the wall had found traces of the activities of workmen. Egyptian archeaologist Selim Hassan found architectural remains, along with a few potsherds and 4th Dynasty seal impressions, in the 1930's when he was helping the local villagers to find an alternative site for their cemetery. In the late 1980's my friend Mark Lehner and I excavated to the southeast of the wall. We found the remains of what we thought might be granaries, although we did not see any sign of tombs. We left the area without exploring further to concentrate on other things. Although we were beginning to see signs of the daily lives of the pyramid builders, the location of their tombs was still a mystery.

LINK

No real reason to think they were treated badly, even today working conditions vary from state to state and country to country.

Egypt displayed today newly discovered tombs more than 4,000 years old and said they belonged to people who worked on the Great Pyramids of Giza, supporting evidence that slaves did not build the ancient monuments.

The modest 9ft deep shafts held a dozen skeletons of pyramid builders, perfectly preserved by dry sand along with jars of beer and bread for the afterlife.

LINK

Interesting article on the radioactive properties of granite that occurs because of the crystals.

The igneous rock that forms as granite can contain levels of radiation that is present in the small pieces of crystal that give granite its distinctive appearance. The types of radiation present in granite have the ability to break down and release radon gas that can be harmful to humans..................

The crystals contained within granite that do not cool to become a uniform part of the rock can contain alpha and beta particles of radiation or gamma rays, the levels of which are thought to not be harmful to humans in everyday household materials, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. When these crystals begin to break down, an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas can be released that is known as radon. When radon is released into a contained environment, such as a house, it can cause detrimental health problems such as lung cancer. The more common causes of health problems are contact with radon through a natural release of the gas from the ground entering a building through cracks in the foundations. Radon is the second most common cause of lung cancer in the United States, according to the EPA.

Read more: Radioactive Properties of Granite | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz2KfeXzEXK

More supporting evidence of the GP power plant. We know that granite rings, and we know that the stack in the upper chambers were designed to do just that. The logistics are coming together.

Guess what? Bananas are radioactive as well, did they use those as a power source too?

A banana equivalent dose (abbreviated BED) is a nonstandard unit of radiation exposure, ostensibly defined as the additional dose a person will absorb from eating one banana.

The concept is based on the fact that bananas, like most organic material, naturally contain a certain amount of radioactive isotopes—even in the absence of any contamination due to human nuclear endeavors. The banana equivalent dose was meant to express the severity of exposure to radiation, such as resulting from nuclear power, nuclear weapons or medical procedures, in terms that would make sense to most people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_equivalent_dose

Furthermore, I'm not sure the common definition for logistics (ie the coordination and/or transport of goods and services) fits your use of the word.

• Like 1

All natural products contain radon. Including Sand. Called NORMS they barely register mostly.

So no it is not supporting evidence. A banana is more radioactive. Seriously. What is supposed to be evidence of anyway? Scowl well pointed out that you do not have the foggiest about Piezoelectricity.

Guess what? Bananas are radioactive as well, did they use those as a power source too?

http://en.wikipedia....equivalent_dose

Furthermore, I'm not sure the common definition for logistics (ie the coordination and/or transport of goods and services) fits your use of the word.

Ohh man great minds!!!! Once he started rabbiting on with his misunderstanding of radon the first thing that came to my mind was a banana as well. We either think alike, or according to some Muslim priest, we are both pretty deviant!

• Like 1

Nuclear reactors don't produce electricity, they produce heat that is used to mechanically power steam turbines. Where are they? Where are the cooling tanks? Where are the pipes to direct water to and from the reactor? Where is all of the secondary infrastructure to support a reactor? You can't just say the GP was a nuclear reactor without at the very least showing where and how it was done, including any and all of the missing infrastructure. Evidence of elevated radiation levels would help too, of which there isn't any.

You are referring to modern energy conversion. The evidence is that they had electricity without wires and produced energy using more natural means.

Why no traces of radioactivity? Has anyone looked for it? One might ask why people have never spotted many obvious things in the GP over the centuries. They were not looking.

Ohh man great minds!!!! Once he started rabbiting on with his misunderstanding of radon the first thing that came to my mind was a banana as well. We either think alike, or according to some Muslim priest, we are both pretty deviant!

My money is on deviant... :devil:

:lol::tu:

• Like 1

There's been a lot of posts over the last 24 hours. Some better quality than others.

Indeed, however, you insist on continuing to deliver ignorance, and not much can be done about that.

I've been busy cataloging and archiving so little time to catch up. Just stealing a few minutes to summarise:

1) No gold found in the GP. Al Mamun apparently he made up the story to appease his tired workforce:

The only object that Al Mamun's men found in the Great Pyramid was the coffin in the King's Chamber. They searched frantically to find treasure but found nothing. Legend has it that to pacify "his" disappointed men Al Mamum had a treasure of gold hidden in the pyramid at night, amounting to just the wages due to his men, and explained the coincidence on the wisdom of Allah.

I would never rule out gold being in the GP because of it's shielding properties. No treasure there however. Just more misinformation.

http://www.gizapyram...om/newtour2.htm

2) Still no evidence of dead kings in pyramids. The Masatabas were very different and much cruder constructions. All known rites and rituals demanded that the dead be buried underground and that is what we find. No trace of Djoser or Khufu, or the other supposed pyramid builders of Giza.

On the other hand we now have in support of the power plant idea the radioactive properties of granite well known and factual.

What we cannot comprehend however is the scale of the emissions from the huge granite stack when excited by immense forces. This was undoubtedly the key to the plant's operation.

So everything points against the tomb idea, and more in support of the power plant principle.

If you like the tomb theory is quashed under the immense weight of thousands of tonnes of radioactive granite.

There was also a grave robbers tunnel found where they managed to get into the Pyramid. It's not rocket science, hell, 1+1= .................. ohhh wait.................. do you believe in modern math, or do you suggest we throw those textbooks away too?

Do bananas have known electrical properties? Crystals do. How are you going to excite your bananas.

The granite we know was set up and tuned to produce a specific resonating effect.

Try it with your bananas. This says absolutely a very great deal.

My money is on deviant... :devil:

:lol::tu:

I just didn't want to speak for both of us, and was worried your wife might walk in again mid post............