Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Going for 4 swimming pools full!!!

We seem to be getting more of the gas stuff lately (company I work for). It's taking off out Roma way. I simply cannot believe how Chinchilla has grown as a result. I used to live there. Crikey Moses, they have a KFC now!!!!!

I'm moving to toowoomba.. the mining sector is starting a slump over here.. and the coal and gas that way is picking up again.. so heading to where the money is :)

• Like 1

I'm moving to toowoomba.. the mining sector is starting a slump over here.. and the coal and gas that way is picking up again.. so heading to where the money is :)

Keep in touch man, my wife is from Toowoomba, we go there all the time. Now I have some place to get away from the chatter and have a nice quiet one :D

Roma out past Dalby. Heaps on. I have been to Currah, that place is so big I cannot imagine them running out of work.

Maybe we can check out some megalithic sites :lol: Gympie Pyramid? Almost as reputable as the Bosnian one!

Edited by psyche101

Keep in touch man, my wife is from Toowoomba, we go there all the time. Now I have some place to get away from the chatter and have a nice quiet one :D

Roma out past Dalby. Heaps on. I have been to Currah, that place is so big I cannot imagine them running out of work.

Maybe we can check out some megalithic sites :lol: Gympie Pyramid? Almost as reputable as the Bosnian one!

Funny enough the girl friend (lives in toowoomba hence the move to there) has a friend that believes its real.. her friend even gave her.. sitchin's book.. I laughed my ass off when she told me about it.. she plans not to introduce me to her friend.. since I will call him a idiot to his face :D

• Like 1

Funny enough the girl friend (lives in toowoomba hence the move to there) has a friend that believes its real.. her friend even gave her.. sitchin's book.. I laughed my ass off when she told me about it.. she plans not to introduce me to her friend.. since I will call him a idiot to his face :D

Good God. Ancient Aliens in Toowoomba, ohh well, there is one in every crowd. Not far from Gympie though, after a laugh at Toomoomba's lone Stichin proponent we can go debunk the Gympie Pyramid, it's not powered by Granite, so we will have to bring an esky. It's just apile of dirt with some terracing. But hey, closest thing we have!

ahh but the problem here.. is the distinct lack of radiation found..

next question to think of.. if the aliens came here.. do you not think they would have a much better power source than a nuke reactor?

oh, sure, they'd probably use fusion rather than fission at the very least. But I expect they'd probably use antigrav techology of a similar fashion to what Mr. Ke$ha's working on currently.

But who knows what mysterious purpose they may have had in mind when they visited here back in the day, though? They're nothing if not enigmatic, after all.

:unsure2:

• Like 1

So the Fall of Mankind may have been, by this interpretation, true, only it was the ETs that were responsible? So therefore, the Biblical stories were not actually mythology, but were an attempt to document what actually went on, only that "God" was or were actually ETs?

This is an interesting interpretation.

coming back to this point again.... want to see a vid?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLaTMaKjdY[/media]

• Like 1

The logistics are coming together.

Do you need me to link you to a dictionary so that you can use the above term properly?

Harte

• Like 1

-SNIP-

How are you going to excite your bananas.

-SNIP-.

How I excite my bananas is none of your business! :P

-SNIP-

That was the loudest laugh I had in a while. Thanks guys, even if on Zoser's part this probably was not intented.

• Like 3

Wait, zoser is now proposing both the reactor theory and the piezoelectric theory? Come on zoser! Pick a single crackpot theory and stick with it!

At least he now realizes that he needs conductors to get the electricity out of his science fiction pyramids. Oh dear, no evidence of conductors? Then they simply used electrical conduction that didn't require wires. That was easy! Of course this defies everything we know about electricity but this doesn't handicap zoser since he knows nothing about electricity.

Perhaps zoser can explain a mystery I came across while traveling in Europe. I discovered a tower that must have been about a thousand feet high. There was no evidence of habitation since it didn't appear to have ever been a closed structure. It's purpose was a complete mystery to me. The most intriguing quality was that it was made of iron which is a highly conductive material.

Then I figured it out. I can say with absolute certainty that it was built by ancient aliens who used it to collect electricity from the atmosphere.

• Like 1

Wait, zoser is now proposing both the reactor theory and the piezoelectric theory? Come on zoser! Pick a single crackpot theory and stick with it!

At least he now realizes that he needs conductors to get the electricity out of his science fiction pyramids. Oh dear, no evidence of conductors? Then they simply used electrical conduction that didn't require wires. That was easy! Of course this defies everything we know about electricity but this doesn't handicap zoser since he knows nothing about electricity.

Perhaps zoser can explain a mystery I came across while traveling in Europe. I discovered a tower that must have been about a thousand feet high. There was no evidence of habitation since it didn't appear to have ever been a closed structure. It's purpose was a complete mystery to me. The most intriguing quality was that it was made of iron which is a highly conductive material.

Then I figured it out. I can say with absolute certainty that it was built by ancient aliens who used it to collect electricity from the atmosphere.

A thousand feet high? Wow, that tower certainly must've been an eye full.

• Like 1

Guess what? Bananas are radioactive as well, did they use those as a power source too?

I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss it. Something about that idea has appeal.

• Like 2

Interesting article on the radioactive properties of granite that occurs because of the crystals.

The igneous rock that forms as granite can contain levels of radiation that is present in the small pieces of crystal that give granite its distinctive appearance. The types of radiation present in granite have the ability to break down and release radon gas that can be harmful to humans..................

The crystals contained within granite that do not cool to become a uniform part of the rock can contain alpha and beta particles of radiation or gamma rays, the levels of which are thought to not be harmful to humans in everyday household materials, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. When these crystals begin to break down, an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas can be released that is known as radon. When radon is released into a contained environment, such as a house, it can cause detrimental health problems such as lung cancer. The more common causes of health problems are contact with radon through a natural release of the gas from the ground entering a building through cracks in the foundations. Radon is the second most common cause of lung cancer in the United States, according to the EPA.

Read more: Radioactive Properties of Granite | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz2KfeXzEXK

More supporting evidence of the GP power plant. We know that granite rings, and we know that the stack in the upper chambers were designed to do just that. The logistics are coming together.

Okay, I'll bite. Care to explain exactly how this is even remotely supportive of your position? Or may we freely take nuclear power as yet another subject on which your engineering education has somehow been neglectful? So there's uranium in granite. What of it? Do you understand the concept of critical mass? For that matter, concrete is naturally radioactive too but it's use in nuclear plants has nothing whatsoever to do with that fact.

What marvelous property of granite are you going to light on next? Density? Refractive index? Taste?

• Like 2

The granite was the generator not the conductor. The dolomite limestone was the conductor.

Let's put this idea to rest one way or the other once and for all.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESj3Q6EgE6qD7hmXApBSSO1-1gamk3-9FnUCq6kMaIxUMGbGy3iv_oA-YDytqX8CF19D-agIe6mMDFYsEcO8IEHsKIm9ypbeFw6vaJhRsIZSvbao46ajhCz32b0QIIQgKto3T5IP&q=cache%3AVWbTlQkcBHoJ%3Acmsu2.ucmo.edu%2Fpublic%2Fclasses%2FPanneer%2FHydrogeology%2FResistivity.ppt%20dolomite%20electrical%20resistivity&docid=3604c5116a6b583117310f515a75f5f1&a=bi&pagenumber=5&w=800

I don't speak math but a diagram was posted earlier in the thread by BMK1245 giving the same info in context:

res-range-clr.jpg

Dolomite is at the top of the bottom of the scale, and that's "pure" dolomite. The Mokattam limestone is not dolomite. it's a dolostone, a limestone with significant proportion of magnesium. It is in fact only one third or less magnesium by proportion as also shown previously here:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:JNdNyIiRvEcJ:www.ajbasweb.com/ajbas/2012/March/176-184.pdf+mokattam+limestone+mgco&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShpDu1owBWO1mNEJC6fghHZHCOlTJJiEJUmeIvkjGQywPtPkKNbLKzCn9B5a58izttZcI1I7Xe6TZBwkCjBygT2Z8Hmj5RiBzwBplVkWklPg1SDD9IF_zR8FZxLVFzjHrx25kp5&sig=AHIEtbScA_C2HHHng97qoi_IeSMOW8Armg

So all that "conductor", which in reality isn't that conductive at all, is bound up in twice as much of even less of a conductor.

So all that "conductor", which in reality isn't that conductive at all, is bound up in twice as much of even less of a conductor.

And they had tons of highly conductive copper they could have used instead. Pound that copper into thin sheets and any electric current would have been collected and efficiently conducted. Were these ancient aliens or ancient idiots?

Zoser is still at zero volts.

• Like 1

That was the loudest laugh I had in a while. Thanks guys, even if on Zoser's part this probably was not intented.

You would be surprised. :rolleyes:

And they had tons of highly conductive copper they could have used instead. Pound that copper into thin sheets and any electric current would have been collected and efficiently conducted. Were these ancient aliens or ancient idiots?

Zoser is still at zero volts.

If they had the technology to cut and position stone to this precision they would if required have fitted copper. Anyone looking at the design of that pyramid would have to come to the conclusion that they were capable of almost anything. Conclusion: copper not required.

Several things are well established such as the piezo effect and radioactivity from granite and are a matter of common science. Being adherents of the classic formal education I thought you would know this?

Then add in the resonating power of thousands of tonnes of granite, the electromagnetic radiation from this pyramid would have extended tens of miles.

It's the only common sense theory that fits the evidence.

All be it not comfortable for some.

Okay, I'll bite. Care to explain exactly how this is even remotely supportive of your position? Or may we freely take nuclear power as yet another subject on which your engineering education has somehow been neglectful? So there's uranium in granite. What of it? Do you understand the concept of critical mass? For that matter, concrete is naturally radioactive too but it's use in nuclear plants has nothing whatsoever to do with that fact.

What marvelous property of granite are you going to light on next? Density? Refractive index? Taste?

Simple: electromagnetic energy is a broad spectrum. At one end of the visible spectrum is Infra Red, the other end Ultra-Violet. The scale extends to gamma radiation at the shorter wavelengths.

http://en.wikipedia....netic_radiation

emagspectrum.gif

em-wave_thermometer_trans_with_celsius_v2_black_herschel_large.png

Edited by zoser

Easy: see above. What do you thing electromagnetic energy actually is?

quick search came up with this..

there are 100's of other pages.. this was on top of the google list..

http://www.sir-ray.c...t Astronomy.htm

the point your trying to make is?

considering most ancient civilizations were accomplished astronomers..

take up astronomy zoser.. you could find you could do the same thing..

now as to why the Greenwich Observatory is not set right.. you need to ask the builders.. town planners.. etc as to why.. at a guess.. taking a punt here mind you from similar things.. their plans were out.. and when you start a project and the ground work has been laid out.. you dont stop and go 'damn boys.. we got the slab in the wrong position.. lets dig it up and start again'

so your views on this.. just a tad wrong..

Modern man is not capable of producing a monument on the scale as the GP as accurately aligned. Any proof to say otherwise?

ahh but the problem here.. is the distinct lack of radiation found..

Has anyone looked for it? Reminds me of the water erosion around the sphinx that caught archaeologists off guard. Not difficult to do apparently.

That's what happens when the mainstream adhere's religiously to flat earth like theories.

Every now again they get a shock (no pun intended).

Edited by zoser

Yes, but you would rather insult an entire culture saying otherwise. Trolling to be sure.

• Like 1

Anyway. Nothing yet to disprove the generator theories, but at least people are giving the matter some thought.

I guarantee that no one will. Simply because that is what the GP was. Can't say for sure that that is what they all were because I haven't had time to look in detail at the others.

Busy tonight; working late. Apologies if I haven't replied to everyone.

See you tomorrow.

Z

Yes, but you would rather insult an entire culture saying otherwise. Trolling to be sure.

This culture is on it's last legs. What will happen to it I cannot say but I cannot see it being pleasant.

The human race is more perverse now than at any time in it's entire history.

DYOR urgently is my recommendation.

Simple: electromagnetic energy is a broad spectrum. At one end of the visible spectrum is Infra Red, the other end Ultra-Violet. The scale extends to gamma radiation at the shorter wavelengths.

http://en.wikipedia....netic_radiation

emagspectrum.gif

em-wave_thermometer_trans_with_celsius_v2_black_herschel_large.png

big_wtf_548.gif

"I say mister Darwin, would you care to explain your theory of Evolution?"

"Well apparently there's these things called animals and there's quite a ruddy lot of different ones."

captain-obvious.jpg?w=499&h=633

• Like 2

This culture is on it's last legs. What will happen to it I cannot say but I cannot see it being pleasant.

The human race is more perverse now than at any time in it's entire history.

DYOR urgently is my recommendation.

Add yourself to the long (and incorrect) list of misanthropes throughout history. "Today's generation will be the end of the world" - by every older generation as long as we have walked upright and grunted. :td:

Edited by Esoteric Toad