Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

In FRINGE there is no such thing as a leap too big.

Amen to that, hazz.

Wasnt it Lilly who said that - An open mind is like an open window, without a good screen you get all sorts of weird buggs.

• Like 1

Amen to that, hazz.

Wasnt it Lilly who said that - An open mind is like an open window, without a good screen you get all sorts of weird buggs.

I agree with Lilly on that one ! And Sweet Bee ! please,the key words on the way too Long Coast to Coast tape was the use of the word maybe and Some ! Some of the blocks were maybe made of a composite ? Hum THat sounds a bit Iffy !

At the risk of giving zoser a third theory of how the pyramids were power plants, this could actually work. The granite would be a good insulator for something like copper plates on the outside of the pyramid which would be pounded with electrically charged sand during sand storms.

Brilliant! At least that theory complies with the known properties of electricity. Now all that's missing is an ancient equivalent of the HAARP weather control device to have sandstorms at will. :innocent:

• Like 2

While I applaud everyone's valiant attempt to discredit the pyramid-as-generator hypothesis, what you're all failing to realize is that the pyramid was actually built upside down, with the point sticking into the earth. Then, when it had outlived it's usefulness it was gently flipped onto it's wide top using a alienz aunty gravy device to prevent it from falling over on some poor schmo.

I seen it on youtube so it haz to be true.

• Like 6

I agree with Lilly on that one ! And Sweet Bee ! please,the key words on the way too Long Coast to Coast tape was the use of the word maybe and Some ! Some of the blocks were maybe made of a composite ? Hum THat sounds a bit Iffy !

99% of Coast 2 Coast is utter and pure BUNK.... Very entertaining sometimes, but far, far away from reality.

Dingo

Here is your evidence of arcing.

Look at the part where he shows how the scorch marks align with the slots in the grand gallery. Dunn always asserted that these slots contained essential equipment.

Brilliant when these logistics come together.

QED

That is not evidence or arcing, and the site does not describe it as arcing. I think you might have left the wrong link, that link claims an explosion. And even that claim is just opinion.

Have you managed to provide Scowl with any volts yet?

While I applaud everyone's valiant attempt to discredit the pyramid-as-generator hypothesis, what you're all failing to realize is that the pyramid was actually built upside down, with the point sticking into the earth. Then, when it had outlived it's usefulness it was gently flipped onto it's wide top using a alienz aunty gravy device to prevent it from falling over on some poor schmo.

The only part about this that is not funny, is that this is still better than all of Zoser's claims put together, and folded over.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Hey psyche!

The only part about this that is not funny, is that this is still better than all of Zoser's claims put together, and folded over.

Sad, isn't it?

• Like 3

Hey psyche!

Sad, isn't it?

Realising that is sad, thank goodness you have an awesome sense of humour to compensate for it and lift us all up again :D

And Aunty Gravy lol, love it mate. I wish I had the technology to turn all of Zosers posts into yours!

:tu:

Me too and heres a still.

inverted_pyramid.jpg

I just absolutely shudder to think what zoser will make of the newly discovered Domed Pyramids....

Round-Pyramids--20480.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Ahh.. I see no scorch marks from power arching against stone there zoser..

(btw.. this isnt logistics.. )

anyway..

the slots in the gallery.. ok in my opinion Houdin has explained those.. and his theory is gaining a lot of strength..

so.. what is Dunn's theory on the purpose of the slots?

I see you glossed over the arcing consistent with the slots.

Difficult to face I know; it all depends what you want.

Summary of Recent Points

I see the boys are in the main resorting to protest and flippancy. That suggests to me that the evidence for the tomb theory is weak and that the logistics of the generator principle are undeniable.

The only criticisms I have read over the last 24 hours seem to miss the salient points of the principle altogether and focus on irrelevancies. Never mind.

Stressed

In the words of Bauval:

I believe the answer may again lie in the resonant properties of granite. These beams vary in width and height for no obvious reason except that this is a way of altering their resonance, 'tuning' them, as it were, in the same way as a guitarist lengthens or shortens a string with his fingers. Some of the beams also have deep grooves cut into them, which would have a similar effect.

Equally astonishing is that this entire set-up is essentially free-standing, fitted between two huge limestone walls but not locked into the masonry of the pyramid.

http://www.robertbauval.co.uk/articles/articles_guest/pos.html

zoser101_zps0716a998.jpg

No banal explanation can account for why the horizonatal beams have been left unfinished as if pieces were hewn out of them while the granite above them is smooth and perfect. A good analogy is removing metal from bells when tuning them.

These were the tuning beams. How can Egyptologists explain this otherwise? They cannot.

This idea of the free standing granite is important now for what comes next.

Blasted

The evidence presented that can be found in the Great Pyramid does indicate that the inner chambers of the monument were once subjected to great heat and/or an explosion which caused the great 70 ton granite beams in the ceiling of the King’s Chamber to crack. This evidence, obvious when carefully observed, cannot in any way be explained or accounted for by merely dismissing the monument as being a tomb for a king constructed 4500 years ago.

http://www.gizapyramid.com/stephen%20mehler%20research%20article.htm

Heat cracks? How could seismic activity have done this with a partially isolated granite stack. Why isn't there other evidence of cracks and damage all though the pyramid? How can Egptologists explain this otherwise: they cannot.

zoser102_zps153e0db0.jpg

zoser103_zpse908fbef.jpg

Think about it: any external shock would only vibrate the granite. The damage had to have come from within.

Supporting this idea that great power was generated within the pyramid causing cracks in only some of the granite lintels:

Blackened

Even in this photo it can be seen that the walls and granite box no longer display the natural rose colour. This despite cleaning of soot deposits:

zoser99_zps843272d6.jpg

The walls of the King’s Chamber can be seen separating from the floor and seem to bulge out, suggesting that an explosion or powerful energy pulse acted upon them. Chris Dunn is also the only investigator to remark that the stone box in the King’s Chamber (erroneously referred to as a "sarcophagus") is today a chocolate brown color, not the original rose color of the Aswan granite it is from. The color change could be due to tremendous heat, which could indicate it was chemically altered by an explosion or fire in the chamber in antiquity. If a sample of the box could be obtained, it could be tested to determine if this was so.

How can the Egyptologists explain this? They cannot.

Here it is again on the grand gallery:

zoser104_zps7d633424.jpg

As if this wasn't enough:

Shafted

Here it is again this time inside the shafts.

zoser100_zps1868fea4.jpg

Scorched

Burn marks consistent with the slots in the grand gallery. Not torches because the marks are too regular and consistent.

The grand gallery niches:

zoser105_zps15b3f2ff.jpg

zoser106_zps4a5f58a1.jpg

How can this be explained otherwise? It cannot. Torches would not leave these marks.

The implications of all this burning, discolouration and damage are obvious.

Pretty convincing stuff.

Just to finish with another quote from Bauval:

According to one expert who has surveyed the chamber with high-tech sensors, it has its own distinct foundations going all the way down to the ground, entirely separate from the rest of the pyramid's stonework. In effect, this means that the chamber can vibrate without any interference from the rest of the building.

Even its floor seems to have been specially designed to the same end. Rather than the flat masonry one might expect, the 21 floor stones sit on a bumpy underlay, rather like an upturned egg carton, allowing them maximum freedom to vibrate.

• Like 1

In the words of Bauval:

No not in the words of Bauval. when will you get it into your head.... he is just another author with 9-10 books to sell all about ancient Egypt? If you want to sell outlandish books you need outlandish theories and you fall for it each and every time dont you?

http://www.robertbauval.co.uk/books.html

why not look up some 'objective researchers' rather than ones with books to sell?

No not in the words of Bauval. when will you get it into your head.... he is just another author with 9-10 books to sell all about ancient Egypt? If you want to sell outlandish books you need outlandish theories and you fall for it each and every time dont you?

http://www.robertbau...o.uk/books.html

why not look up some 'objective researchers' rather than ones with books to sell?

Nothings going to change the above post seeder. No complaint or protest will do. It's all there in stone.

I'm again amazed at Zosers ability to ignore everything that has been said by most posters here, who beyond the shadow of a doubt master the science behind their claims a lot better than him.

This is far beyond denial, this is actually rejecting reality and superimposing your own.

• Like 4

I'm again amazed at Zosers ability to ignore everything that has been said by most posters here, who beyond the shadow of a doubt master the science behind their claims a lot better than him.

This is far beyond denial, this is actually rejecting reality and superimposing your own.

Nothings been said that is directly relevant to the facts that's why.

Everyone seems intent on flippancy, sarcasm, complaint, character attacks (authors, researchers), yet no one has approached the main issues.

It's all there in the stone. No persuasion or clever argument needed.

Nothings been said that is directly relevant to the facts that's why.

Everyone seems intent on flippancy, sarcasm, complaint, character attacks (authors, researchers), yet no one has approached the main issues.

It's all there in the stone. No persuasion or clever argument needed.

So you ignore the posts that actually are very relevant, like these from the last few pages.

"flippancy, sarcasm, complaint, character attacks" So this is how you see science, examples of other opinions, showing that some people are in fact not even scientists, and pointing out that you were plainly wrong and apparently don't understand some things you post, etc.

There is in fact no need for persuasion or clever argument, these posts speak for themselves. They know their science.

It's indeed all there in stone, if only you could actually understand what the stone is telling you....... That, however that might be asking for a lot.

Like I said, this is far beyond denial.

• Like 1

So you ignore the posts that actually are very relevant, like these from the last few pages.

"flippancy, sarcasm, complaint, character attacks" So this is how you see science, examples of other opinions, showing that some people are in fact not even scientists, and pointing out that you were plainly wrong and apparently don't understand some things you post, etc.

There is in fact no need for persuasion or clever argument, these posts speak for themselves. They know their science.

It's indeed all there in stone, if only you could actually understand what the stone is telling you....... That, however that might be asking for a lot.

Like I said, this is far beyond denial.

Look at the issues in post 7014. Think it through. Study the photo's, consider the points raised by the investigators who have seen this evidence by visiting the pyramid for themselves.

Anything else is just sheer denial and not scientific in the way you all religiously claim to be.

so a bit of dirt dishing on zosers latest researcher....cant do much Im off out

ROBERT BAUVAL and Debunking Afrocentric Propoganda

Robert Bauval is the guy who came up with the concept that the pyramids in Egypt align up with Sirius.

The problem is they don't

All pyramids around the world have to do with the SUN, but Bauval is not an anthropologist and has no education to speak of, so he is not aware of this.

Bauval is a an Afrocentrist author who's latest book is called "Black genesis". His garbage is marketed and sold to an eager afrocentric community, the same one that claims King Tut was black, not to mention Cleopatra, Plato, and basically any ancient culture that introduced civilization tot he world was supposedly Black.

With over 30 million African Americans eager to purchase Bauval's BS, the cash is rolling in. But why? Because of Bauval's accuracy.. or is there other factors at play?

Afrocentrism has become an excuse to teach lies, especially in the classroom. The politically correct out-of-africa theory is being debunked daily, yet is still backed and promoted by the UN and any other globalist organization, especially instituations that recieve government grants and funding.

http://www.godlikepr...sage1376708/pg1

ker-ching....

will have a deeper look into him and his claims later... I dont like linking to forums as above but as said...more later... in a rush

Edited by seeder

so a bit of dirt dishing on zosers latest researcher....cant do much Im off out

ROBERT BAUVAL and Debunking Afrocentric Propoganda

Robert Bauval is the guy who came up with the concept that the pyramids in Egypt align up with Sirius.

The problem is they don't

All pyramids around the world have to do with the SUN, but Bauval is not an anthropologist and has no education to speak of, so he is not aware of this.

Bauval is a an Afrocentrist author who's latest book is called "Black genesis". His garbage is marketed and sold to an eager afrocentric community, the same one that claims King Tut was black, not to mention Cleopatra, Plato, and basically any ancient culture that introduced civilization tot he world was supposedly Black.

With over 30 million African Americans eager to purchase Bauval's BS, the cash is rolling in. But why? Because of Bauval's accuracy.. or is there other factors at play?

Afrocentrism has become an excuse to teach lies, especially in the classroom. The politically correct out-of-africa theory is being debunked daily, yet is still backed and promoted by the UN and any other globalist organization, especially instituations that recieve government grants and funding.

http://www.godlikepr...sage1376708/pg1

ker-ching....

will have a deeper look into him and his claims later... I dont like linking to forums as above but as said...more later... in a rush

This evidence in post 7014 has been around for years.

All I have done is put it all together.

You boys have been ignoring it for years hoping it wasn't there and maybe that will somehow go away. So have the Egyptologists.

It won't go away and you all know it won't. It's all in the stone.

Maybe Abe will come along now and find a chemical that they used to discolour the granite to achieve some special effect?

Maybe Mr O will come up with a data sheet.

Maybe Dingo will claim that it's all torch soot (despite the fact that it has all been rigorously cleaned).

Maybe seeder will continue with his character attack on the researchers.

I can't wait to see the responses.

It won't make a jot of difference. I've seen it all before. It didn't convince anyone when we were looking at the Peruvian stone and it won't convince anyone now.

Good luck with trying to deal with it.

I see you glossed over the arcing consistent with the slots.

Difficult to face I know; it all depends what you want.

didnt need to.. those are not sorch marks from electrical arcs zoser..

if anything they look like soot marks from oil or fat..

so there is soot in the air shafts.. why wouldnt there be? you would get the same from torches or lamps used inside the inner chambers..

the cracks.. I gather you really do not know that much about granite..

thing is with granite it has a lot of internal flaws.. what looks like a solid piece of stone is filled with micro cracks.. yes. .granite does crack with heat stress.. that is very true.. and like most things.. they expand and and shrink with heat and cold.. thing about where the gp is ... but you wont see that..

there is no evidence at all to support dunn's theory.. everything you bring up can be explained.. but.. you refuse to believe it.. hey thats your choice.. but every time you put it across as fact.. one of us will counter it..

I have suggested to a number of people I know off forum to check this out.. your somewhat of a amusement factor to a number of people.. the main question I get asked is.. 'is he serious or is he taking the p*ss'

I generally have a message or two on fact book or my IM's when I get up most mornings say 'you should read what zoser has posted now' generally followed by a lol .. or rotflmao

and one or two of my mates are believers in ancient aliens (though not the whole History Channel AA that they laugh at mostly.. some of it they will argue with me about).. but you even have them laughing..

didnt need to.. those are not sorch marks from electrical arcs zoser..

if anything they look like soot marks from oil or fat..

Straight line soot marks. Nice concept. :blush:

[...]

According to one expert who has surveyed the chamber with high-tech sensors, it has its own distinct foundations going all the way down to the ground, entirely separate from the rest of the pyramid's stonework. In effect, this means that the chamber can vibrate without any interference from the rest of the building.

Even its floor seems to have been specially designed to the same end. Rather than the flat masonry one might expect, the 21 floor stones sit on a bumpy underlay, rather like an upturned egg carton, allowing them maximum freedom to vibrate.

Sorta Anciento-encabulator... If you are not familiar with this high tech, here is the paper.

Edit: missing word

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1