Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

He may be blunt, but he's the one taking into account the professionally uncovered and evaluated evidence not the flights of imagination and creativity that are many fringe theories.

But this forum is called UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES.............why dont you guys head over to EXPLAINED MYSTERIES...... then everyone will be happy

I reckon your are the skewed one here mate

Of course you do, all you ever do if drop by and hit with flyby posts, not very impressive, and bound to leave you with only half the picture.

Do you think you will ever have the guts to debate me, or do you plan to continue to attempt to insult with fly by posts? I notice you have never, even debated any claim of your that I have refuted, and to be perfectly Frank, pretty easily too.

Of you ever manage to grow a pair, and can stand your ground for more than one post, you know where to find me.

• Like 2

He may be blunt, but he's the one taking into account the professionally uncovered and evaluated evidence not the flights of imagination and creativity that are many fringe theories.

:D Cheers mate, I'd like to see Zeta actually attempt to debate me. Easy to hide behind a curtain and throw stones :rolleyes:

But this forum is called UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES.............why dont you guys head over to EXPLAINED MYSTERIES...... then everyone will be happy

Is there such a place is there..... ohh silly me, that's right! The Real World!!!!!

What do you think mysteries are for? To shelve and worship? Questions exist to be answered. I think you have the wrong impression if you think that "Unexplained Mysteries" is a place to fawn over conundrums and ohh and ahhhh over tall tales.

You must despise Sherlock Holmes stories!!

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Just read through he posts. I'm not surprised. There is nothing but swearing and protest. No technical refutation to account for the huge anomalies in the upper part of that pyramid.

Here is what I've concluded from reading work of serious researchers and the responses to the points I raised here yesterday:

1) Nothing can account for the serious discolouration. Denial by Mr O will not do. Soot can be and has been cleaned. What we are looking at with the chocolate brown granite is a depletion by some intense prolonged energy.

2) Despite banal attempts to explain the cracks they could only have occurred from within. This assertion is made on the basis of the fact that the granite is not secured to the core masonry. It was designed to resonate freely. Anything serious enough cause a crack in the granite in the way of external shock would have wrecked the building all over.

3) The grand gallery ceiling marks are not soot. They are scorch marks. I thing Dingo misunderstood. They are clearly not torch marks. Something powerful, electrical in nature caused these and whatever it was it sat in the gallery slots. Part of the generating equipment.

That's it then. The GP had to be a machine since nothing resembling that construction could be anything else. The stone damage supports the theory exactly.

Stone age man could not have constructed building so perfectly, or known of the principles of radio active or electromagnetic energy.

Premise of thread proved again this time through the GP.

This was the post that clinched it:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=7005#entry4663397

What do you think mysteries are for? To shelve and worship? Questions exist to be answered. I think you have the wrong impression if you think that "Unexplained Mysteries" is a place to fawn over conundrums and ohh and ahhhh over tall tales.

I've often wondered about that, it doesn't make much sense since the ETH crowd like to think they have the situation handily explained also. Are they supposed to take a hike as well? It's not just ZR that I've seen this from either. I enjoy a good mystery the same as anyone else though I do have an in-built impetus to solve it if I'm able, or at least take a good crack at it. It's human nature I think...

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

Back to Peru for a moment:

Massive granite stone with scoop marks that appear as if the stone was once soft and moldable. Fits in with the theories of Jesus and Alfredo Gamarra.

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Edited by zoser

Just read through he posts. I'm not surprised. There is nothing but swearing and protest. No technical refutation to account for the huge anomalies in the upper part of that pyramid.

Here is what I've concluded from reading work of serious researchers and the responses to the points I raised here yesterday:

1) Nothing can account for the serious discolouration. Denial by Mr O will not do. Soot can be and has been cleaned. What we are looking at with the chocolate brown granite is a depletion by some intense prolonged energy.

2) Despite banal attempts to explain the cracks they could only have occurred from within. This assertion is made on the basis of the fact that the granite is not secured to the core masonry. It was designed to resonate freely. Anything serious enough cause a crack in the granite in the way of external shock would have wrecked the building all over.

3) The grand gallery ceiling marks are not soot. They are scorch marks. I thing Dingo misunderstood. They are clearly not torch marks. Something powerful, electrical in nature caused these and whatever it was it sat in the gallery slots. Part of the generating equipment.

That's it then. The GP had to be a machine since nothing resembling that construction could be anything else. The stone damage supports the theory exactly.

Stone age man could not have constructed building so perfectly, or known of the principles of radio active or electromagnetic energy.

Premise of thread proved again this time through the GP.

This was the post that clinched it:

http://www.unexplain...05#entry4663397

ok I think I will put it in as simple terms as possible..

what total and utter crap..

• Like 1

Quit feeding the animal...... Honestly it's not like he's ever going to accept reality in any way shape or form.

• Like 3

Yes I happen to agree Search..

Massive granite stone with scoop marks that appear as if the stone was once soft and moldable. Fits in with the theories of Jesus and Alfredo Gamarra.

Did he say anything about mysterious Walls in Peru? I know the Old Testament can be quarried to find evidence for anything anyone wants, but that seems to be a bit of a stretch. :unsure2:

you mean how we're talking about unexplained myateries and trying to find answers for them?

yeah **** that. Lets just talk about how we don't know stuf and never suggest answers.

• Like 3

Unexplained is not the same as Unexplainable

• Like 1

Personally I presented 3 highly technical and factual links about the cracks. Perhaps you didn't read them thru? Yeah why change a thing about your modus operandi now eh?

But I happen to believe you did read at least some or even part hence your sudden desire to swerve once again in another direction/subject. Believing if you do a swerve people will forget you're theories on the mids, based on a fictional book to start with, have been absolutely trounced

YOU ARE GETTING EXTREMELY BORING AND REPETITIVE, and your rudeness seems to know no limits. I cannot imagine why anyone should bother keep replying to you

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

http://www.facebook....&type=1

!

NO, NOT BACK TO PERU...we been there done that and put it to bed. You just want to SWERVE once again.

You been out classed on the mids one too many times and now its back to Peru?

You can take a running jump mate. This thread is NOT your thread, people here are NOT here to rally round you. And Im sure I speak for others who will agree they are sick of you switching subjects when you suffer defeats. Why dont you just stop posting or find some evidence of the AA theory, as per the thread title? Evidence mind you

Not PP and pyramids....

Quit feeding the animal...... Honestly it's not like he's ever going to accept reality in any way shape or form.

It'd be great if people would stop feeding wouldn't it? Im sure he only lives for this thread, and he might do a little better with 'relationships' if he just acknowledged defeat and was thankful for research presented by others.

Research he clearly doesn't know how to do himself...

Dont rise to the bait Dingo!

and thats all he has...bait...no evidence, no facts, no deep AA mysteries...not even the courtesy to acknowledge the hard work put in by others..

he just wants to keep this thread going on and on and on... he doesn't seem able to contribute to other threads - and have x-amount of people respond to him as he does here. And now after receiving a walloping over the 'cracks' mystery...

he wants to go back to Peru..

you mean how we're talking about unexplained myateries and trying to find answers for them?

yeah **** that. Lets just talk about how we don't know stuf and never suggest answers.

Him and zoser should be pen-pals. Or start their own thread together. Aw that'd be soooo sweet.. the two of them banging it out and the rest of us in peace

Unfortunately my old walls are plaster on wood lath so they generate no electricity like modern drywall. Maybe I should replace them!

It is extremely unfortunate that you continue to try and maintain this facade.

Is it your opinion that the posters here are completely ignorant?

Lime plaster is a mixture of calcium hydroxide and sand (or other inert fillers). Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere causes the plaster to set by transforming the calcium hydroxide into calcium carbonate (limestone). Whitewash is based on the same chemistry.

SNIP

Lime plaster was a common building material for wall surfaces in a process known as lath and plaster, whereby a series of wooden strips on a studwork frame was covered with a semi-dry plaster that hardened into a surface. The plaster used in most lath and plaster construction was mainly lime plaster, with a cure time of about a month. To stabilize the lime plaster during curing, small amounts of plaster of Paris were incorporated into the mix. Because plaster of Paris sets quickly, "retardants" were used to slow setting time enough to allow workers to mix large working quantities of lime putty plaster.

Source

Your plaster contains sand, which is pure silica.

What is quartz? Again, pure silica.

Also, your plaster still contains gypsum crystals (see contents of plaster of Paris.)

These two ingredients make your plaster at least a hundred times more piezoelectric than rose granite (obviously due to the advance of technology since 4th Dynasty Egypt.)

Come clean now. The logistics of it are undeniable.

Harte

• Like 4

Why don't posters here post about actual unexplained mysteries, and not explained ones?

Harte

• Like 2

Just to correct you...the site is called UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES..... and the Forum(s) have their own titles, and and this part of the Forum is called 'The Ancient Alien Theory Is True'

Have you read 'all' the posts and seen the sheer volume of work done here? Nothing becomes explained to someone until we investigate why someone thinks its unexplained, and do the research to find out. If you haven't read all the posts you cannot reasonably criticize it can you?

This thread has been pretty much taken over by zosers mad cap theories which not only have we taken great lengths to educate him on....but there was no real mystery to start with. He just got all excited about a work of fiction, and a bunch of loosely woven theories becoz someone is making money out of promoting utter rubbish based on other peoples gullibility's and point blank acceptance of youtube videos and dubious websites.

Do you believe in the AA theory? If so based on what? And have you actually looked into it/done research and found a true mystery?

If so Im raring to hear it...beats talking of stacked rocks any day. The only problem I can see is, most of us here - or the skeptics anyway... have heard the same old stories far too many times...

If this website was even possible to exist 100 years ago it'd be rammed full of folk writhing in delirium about all the mysteries in the world, which may have seemed at one time truly unexplainable. But the world has gotten up to date and anyone with a bit of level thinking can pull factual info from the web, as is often the case here.

personally Id love to get stuck into a real mystery. If you have one do share it please?

• Like 1

For the benefit of anyone here who doesn't know yet, theres been a substantial meteor strike in Russia, nearly 900 people injured

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=243012&hl=

For the benefit of anyone here who doesn't know yet, theres been a substantial meteor strike in Russia, nearly 900 people injured

http://www.unexplain...opic=243012&hl=

That's what they want us to think, but we know what happened at Tunguska, don't we.. I bet it was one of theirs again, the same lot. If you ask me, they ought to be banned, bunch of cowboys.

• Like 2

It is extremely unfortunate that you continue to try and maintain this facade.

Gulp!

Your plaster contains sand, which is pure silica.

You know what? The plaster on my walls is not normal plaster. Here in Portland, Oregon a hundred years ago we didn't have much sand so regular three coat (gray, brown, white) plaster was really expensive. The people who built my house used an alternative. It does have lime cement but instead of using sand, they used an aggregate that was scooped and cleaned from rivers. They dyed the lime it while they mixed it so they wouldn't have to paint it saving even more money. The result is slightly rough like stucco. It only required one thin coat and you didn't have to be too good with a trowel to apply it.

Many people applied plaster on top of it once it got cheaper and they wanted fancy smooth walls. That never happened in my house.

Personally I presented 3 highly technical and factual links about the cracks. Perhaps you didn't read them thru? Yeah why change a thing about your modus operandi now eh?

I read them and your explanations are more interesting than anything zoser has posted. It's a shame that he can't be bothered to read them.

Also, radiation and heat won't cause granite to turn brown. It will cause it to flake and eventually crumble but it will still retain its original color. That's one of granite's renowned qualities.

• Like 2