Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence to demonstrate that ET's have even visited this planet. Not now, not a thousand years ago, not a million years ago. Nada. Hence, there are no relevant facts pertaining to the subject.

But...you conclude those who accept currently accepted theories are skeptics.

...and because they do not believe in evidence which does not exist...they are self delusional?

No offence but it seems that your own "wishful thinking" is causing some bias in your evaluation of what can only be described as speculative conjecture.

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence to demonstrate that ET's have even visited this planet....yet something in my gut keeps telling me to "believe" that they have.

For the record, I suppose, I believe that it's possible that they have visited in the past and maybe still are visiting.

...but I want to see proof.

Not big stones bashed into shape and put into place by brute force. I get p***ed when I keep hearing the term "precision" to describe right angles which are more like 85 degrees and "laser cut accuracy" to describe surfaces which are as flat as the highlands of Scotland.

Very good post Synch! I feel your pain, and I admire the patience of numerous posters that keep their heads cool and relentlessly and repeatedly carefully explain what are facts and what are not! Kudos to you (you know who you are).

And while Zoser seems to have had a fact blocking filter installed and his gullibility amplifier cranked all the way up, I have personally learned a lot along the way and I am sure I am not the only one.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 5

If you had read them, you'd have to admit that it is rather strange that there would be plaster in the cracks, this would mean that the cracks were there already when the plaster was applied. Explain to me how this cannot be relevant, because it shows that the cracks were not caused by something internal. They would have been there before your imaginary reactor/generator was put into imaginary function.

You say it's all in the stones and you are correct, shame you can't read them.

He may 'say' he reads stuff but this isnt entirely true, he may 'start' to read something we the skeptics post, and then see overwhelming facts and decide to skip the rest of the post. In fact for those who have followed this thread ...just when I posted the 3 very factual reports relating to cracks and plaster, info given by REAL archeologists with a license to take samples and make scans from the mids....(which not just any researcher is granted), what does he do in the face of that info? He says..."now -going back to Puma Punku".... which as I say often is just a swerve. And he does it over and over.

There is absolutely not a shred of evidence to demonstrate that ET's have even visited this planet. Not now, not a thousand years ago, not a million years ago. Nada. Hence, there are no relevant facts pertaining to the subject.

But...you conclude those who accept currently accepted theories are skeptics.

...and because they do not believe in evidence which does not exist...they are self delusional?

No offence but it seems that your own "wishful thinking" is causing some bias in your evaluation of what can only be described as speculative conjecture.

Indeed we have observed the 'confirmation bias' with the kind of info he seeks out and then posts here

(http://en.wikipedia....nfirmation_bias)

He quotes often he is doing 'research' haha (watching vids in other words), but real research is done by evaluating all the info from many sources. I had no idea there was plaster in the cracks in the GP, but I reasoned that there must be another explanation other than a power plant exploding, so I google up, very simply, "cracked beams, great pyramid" and BOOM, we find there are indeed explanations to counter his - "no-one can explain it" statements!

Now had he bothered to do a simple search as I did, he may have arrived at another conclusion, but he didnt bother, just quoted Dunn like he was the ultimate authority

As you get pi** off, I do too, but what gets me going, is the source of his info. Some may notice my tendency to check his sources often, and if we are going to hear someone try convince us about the AA having something to do with anything, the source of the info is crucial.

His source, literally ONE MAN....(and influenced by Von Daniken) is not an egyptologist, not an archeologist, not much of anything really, he just regurgitated an old idea in an old work of fiction, expanded some ideas, mixed a few new ones in, and then presents his book to the world.

But the book is a work of fiction. Or to be precise, we can say because the Mids are real, but the ideas are just lunacy, then its a work of semi fiction, but no matter how you look at it, its most definitely not a work of fact.

IN fact, anyone with a reasonable disposition would just have taken the book/ideas with a large pinch of salt, but zoser (and others who no longer post), get all squishy inside and BELIEVE...a work of semi fiction!! UNBELIEVABLE! Then watch all the youtube vids to get further brainwashed.

Blimey we might as well investigate an issue in a X-Files book and discuss that for lord knows how many pages...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Very good post Synch! I feel your pain, and I admire the patience of numerous posters that keep their heads cool and relentlessly and repeatedly carefully explain what are facts and what are not! Kudos to you (you know who you are).

And while Zoser seems to have had a fact blocking filter installed and his gullibility amplifier cranked all the way up, I have personally learned a lot along the way and I am sure I am not the only one.

Cheers,

Badeskov

:clap: ha that gave me such a good laugh, thanks!

• Like 2

I can only agree with Badeskov. Very nice indeed. Keep up the good work.

I dont visit this thread much, because of the enormous amount of pseudo science, tabloid crap, wishful thinking and compete and utter nonsense posted here.

I kinda feel sorry for poor zoser,... he is truly lost.

Edited by Hazzard

:clap: ha that gave me such a good laugh, thanks!

Haha, you are most welcome. Admittedly, I have very little knowledge of Egypt, pyramids, stones and how they are "processed" and to which precision so i have little to add. but I do know about electricity and what kind of precision is possible in my field of expertise (nm precision), and most importantly, I do recognize ignorance when I see it.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Well Its all in a Days work we all get what we want outta Life,And some of us Actually return some knowledge back into the system. Cheer`s Badeskov`s Now Get over to the Flight Line were planning a Mission to Mars !

To sum up everything at this point.

We have piezoelectric power being generated by a material which is not piezoelectric being vibrated by continuous earth movement to a precise frequency which has never been detected by any seismograph and electricity transmitted not through physical conductors but through some invisible method which there is no evidence of, to generate electricity for no apparent reason.

No wait! We have nuclear energy being generated by unrefined uranium more pure than any uranium ever found on our planet which leaves no trace of decayed radioactive elements generated by nuclear reactions, and with no apparent means to convert this heat energy into anything useful. The best theory is that Martians used the pyramid as a breeder reactor to create plutonium to transport back to Mars. It also has the ability to turn granite brown when no known physical process can do this.

We also have a straight scorch mark which must have been created by an electric arc because it is straight unlike any electric arc anyone has seen.

And we have cracks in a large piece of granite which must have been caused by an explosion because granite cannot crack under its own weight because no piece of granite ever quarried has had internal flaws.

• Like 7

To sum up everything at this point.

We have piezoelectric power being generated by a material which is not piezoelectric being vibrated by continuous earth movement to a precise frequency which has never been detected by any seismograph and electricity transmitted not through physical conductors but through some invisible method which there is no evidence of, to generate electricity for no apparent reason.

No wait! We have nuclear energy being generated by unrefined uranium more pure than any uranium ever found on our planet which leaves no trace of decayed radioactive elements generated by nuclear reactions, and with no apparent means to convert this heat energy into anything useful. The best theory is that Martians used the pyramid as a breeder reactor to create plutonium to transport back to Mars. It also has the ability to turn granite brown when no known physical process can do this.

We also have a straight scorch mark which must have been created by an electric arc because it is straight unlike any electric arc anyone has seen.

And we have cracks in a large piece of granite which must have been caused by an explosion because granite cannot crack under its own weight because no piece of granite ever quarried has had internal flaws.

hehe... good summary! :tu:

so erm.... back to Puma Punku?

:yes::w00t:

If you had read them, you'd have to admit that it is rather strange that there would be plaster in the cracks,

I'm quite surprised he didn't say it was alien plaster :w00t:

hehe... good summary! :tu:

I think we need a summary like this every once in a while because whenever zoser is trapped in a corner by his incomplete theories, he quickly jumps into another corner.

Like when he said he was scared to experiment with granite because of radiation. What? Then he sent us to a page that said pyramids were nuclear reactors. What? Does zoser think the piezoelectric effect is a nuclear reaction? Of course not. That's just his way of dropping a theory when it's been completely debunked and throwing yet another theory at us to waste our time with.

• Like 2

Just read through he posts. I'm not surprised. There is nothing but swearing and protest. No technical refutation to account for the huge anomalies in the upper part of that pyramid.

You are not allowed to swear here, it is a family forum. LOL, you even stuff up a 2 page review of a forum. Man, no wonder stacked rocks stun you so much! Technical information has been supplied, but your testicular deprived friend like you can only make uninformed statements, and then claim that explanations are inadequate because they are beyond you. Heck, I gave you one answer two pages back that you replied to with some nonsense about stamp collecting.

I am genuinely surprised that people continue to bother explaining things to you. That is a mystery as you have no intention of discussion, you just want to convert people into a backwards position. Technical information is wasted on you, if something is broken down into small enough pieces for you to grasp it, you proceed to tell others to throw textbooks away. You ask for something you have stated you refuse to accept. And then you complain you are not provided with such, like you should be to begin with!! You are a joke. I reckon even Dunn would disassociate himself from you given the chance.

• Like 1

I've read them. Nothing there that's relevant to the facts.

I've read them. Nothing there that's relevant you understand which pertains directly to the facts.

So you dimiss it. At least your ignorance is on display and all can see that is it deliberate. That is a step forward.

That's all the skeptics have been doing here for weeks. It's just an exercise in self delusion as far as I can see.

They went to great lengths to assist you with a greater understanding, and this is the kick in the teeth they get for it. I knew you had it coming for them, but their kind hearts insisted on trying to help you. I honestly wonder if they would come to your assistance again, you most surely do not deserve their valuable time, patience and knowledge.

Mr O deserves a medal.

An empty granite box, no markings or artwork anywhere, precision granite for no reason whatsoever, ample evidence of huge power generation in the form of scorching, discolouration, and cracking in specific areas and you say it's a tomb???

Really?

Yes gasp, really. You are such a numpty. The Source has your condition figured though, and I completely believe he hit the nail right on the head.

Ah well, it's all good fun I suppose.

More like watching a train wreck.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

More like watching a train wreck.

In very, very slow motion....in that sense, I miss good ole Sky. At least he believed in what he put forth and did an honest effort in trying to substantiate his claims. This is just...silly...

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

In very, very slow motion....in that sense, I miss good ole Sky. At least he believed in what he put forth and did an honest effort in trying to substantiate his claims. This is just...silly...

Cheers,

Badeskov

LOL, one frame a minute...

Indeed, at least the man has integrity! His information might have been debatable at times, but at least the man had the field experience to compensate in a debate, I agree, at least he was honest and knew the subject at hand. If he did not, he held back. I respect that.

Shh, I have joined forces with my old foe at the CT section. ;) I think we might make a good team over there yet. This new contingent of believers has really made me appreciate the old bird. They do not hold a candle to him.

I m not sure it can get sillier than a nuclear/piezoelectric upside down giant pyramidal power plant. But Zoser has surprised me in that respect before.......

Edited by psyche101

I'm quite surprised he didn't say it was alien plaster :w00t:

.....YET..... :innocent:

LOL, one frame a minute...

Indeed, at least the man has integrity! His information might have been debatable at times, but at least the man had the field experience to compensate in a debate, I agree, at least he was honest and knew the subject at hand. If he did not, he held back. I respect that.

Shh, I have joined forces with my old foe at the CT section. ;) I think we might make a good team over there yet. This new contingent of believers has really made me appreciate the old bird. They do not hold a candle to him.

I m not sure it can get sillier than a nuclear/piezoelectric upside down giant pyramidal power plant. But Zoser has surprised me in that respect before.......

Don't poke the sleeping troll man, what's wrong with you? I'm sure he could pull another story on us, even sillier, if presented with one that he can kinda half understand..... :whistle:

• Like 4

I've read them. Nothing there that's relevant you understand which pertains directly to the facts.

So you dimiss it. At least your ignorance is on display and all can see that is it deliberate. That is a step forward.

There can be no question that the above is certainly the truth.

After all, the logistics of it are irrefutable.

Harte

• Like 7

Don't poke the sleeping troll man, what's wrong with you? I'm sure he could pull another story on us, even sillier, if presented with one that he can kinda half understand..... :whistle:

Don't worry ;) He fears me. I tear down his claims quickly, and rather bluntly. I have lost my kid gloves, and take offence to the assault on logic, and the insistance to throw away textbooks. I am fine with someone willing to expand knowledge, but this is purely an assault on knowledge. As a result, he avoids me a much as he possibly can.

• Like 4

There can be no question that the above is certainly the truth.

After all, the logistics of it are irrefutable.

Harte

;)

I think even Giorgio would agree with that!

• Like 1

I'd alrrady be happy if he would use the word "LOGISTICS" in the correct way. The way he uses it is completely wrong. It sometimes makes me doubt that he actually is a native English speaker. I'm not and I know it shows by times, but he should know better

Take a look at this. The part that interests me the most is between 3:52 and 4:12

The mould marks on the stones that Brien is walking past should not be there. Don't look at Brien, look at the stone.

It's obvious that this is the result of stone that was softened to achieve the precision fit. As the softened stone was positioned and pressed to achieve the fit it bulged out. The sides were then scraped and stone removed to make them appear flat again.

In Sacsayhuaman the bulges are still noticeable because there was too much stone to remove.

They put the stones together and then carved the design in. Much simpler and much more likely since it CAN be done (and was with their existing NON-alienz technology).

[...]

It's obvious that this is the result of stone that was softened to achieve the precision fit. As the softened stone was positioned and pressed to achieve the fit it bulged out. The sides were then scraped and stone removed to make them appear flat again.

In Sacsayhuaman the bulges are still noticeable because there was too much stone to remove.

[...]

Damn it... I'm running out of facepalms...

Fantasy is very strong in you, apprentice...

No one "softened" my granite countertop so it would fit in my kitchen or "softened" the edges into a nice 90 degree curve. There are ancient masonry techniques to do these things.

well at least he has given up on the Pyramids. Like he said before...

back to Puma Punku...but we already did that discussion to death...

who will feed him now?

Just Brien in the vid once again PROMOTING HIS TOURS!

Thats his job so he has to make it sound worth visiting doesn't he?

:td:

got any actual ancient aliens stories or do you think you can just rake over the old ones?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1