Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

{...]

Why leave marks like that?

Some of those marks can be just the surface of weathered rock, others - just the deed by inept slave.

I see your point Abe.

Other evidence supports the use of high tech. It's when the weight of evidence all stacks up to the same conclusion.

zoser85_zps4956d3f9.jpg

No need to do that with stone carving. No one carves stone with stamp marks (think about it).

But what you don't know is how much time it took to create a structure like that.

It may have been decades.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

No need to do that with stone carving. No one carves stone with stamp marks (think about it).

and no one who is so ahhh.. keen on precision would leave it if they had made the stone soft.. you would think they would make the mold a bit ahh flatter.. and in the same shape for every stone block.. not different shapes..

think about it..

and no one who is so ahhh.. keen on precision would leave it if they had made the stone soft.. you would think they would make the mold a bit ahh flatter.. and in the same shape for every stone block.. not different shapes..

think about it..

They obviously needed precision in the joints but not the exterior faces. That's the undeniable conclusion. They only wanted them free of bulges.

This has clearly been trimmed. This is not after-working with pounding tools.

zoser110_zpsd040271c.jpg

Frankly, if they did leave all those bulges and marks and creases in it when they built it with the incredible precision using their mind blowing technology, then a pretty shoddy job they did of it. [...]

Yeap. With that kind of precision, zoser would be still using abacus instead of PC/tab/m.phone.
  • Like 1

But what you don't know is how much time it took to create a structure like that.

It may have been decades.

I sincerely doubt that it did.

In any event why finish the outcrop in cuboid fashion?

This is evidence of whole block removal. How? Again it must have been high tech softening equipment.

I sincerely doubt that it did.

In any event why finish the outcrop in cuboid fashion?

This is evidence of whole block removal. How? Again it must have been high tech softening equipment.

You can doubt as much as you like, but you have no proof of the time it took.

It looks to me like what's left after many blocks had been cut out.

I don't know, really, but why are you so convinced it was done using alien technology?

I admit: I don't know anything about alien technology, but apparently you do, although you have never shown us how you got that knowledge.

• Like 1

I'll leave it with you for now.

I didn't wish to rake up old ideas, it was just that I was caught by the wall on BF's latest upload.

See you soon folks.

I would genuinely be interested though if anyone could explain these marks in any way other than stone softening.

Z

They obviously needed precision in the joints but not the exterior faces. That's the undeniable conclusion. They only wanted them free of bulges.

so why all the odd shaped stones then?

kinda sounds like a excuse to me sorry zoser.. that is all that it is.. because if they had the ability to soften stone.. and use molds to to shape them.. logically the stones would be the same shape.. and lets use your favorite word in its correct context 'logistically' it would also make sense to have them all the same shape.. you could do a production line on making the stones.. etc.. stone shaper.. to wall builder.. each fitting smoothly against each other.. no need to shape each stone differently to do it.. kinda like we do today.. the advanced way :)

though it was the same then.. stone shaper to wall builder.. the difference is.. they had to shape each stone to fit into the gap on the other stone.. for all we know those grooves and bumps could be from where they were trying to shape the stone to fit the wall and didnt do it correctly.. I would not be at all surprised if we moved one of the stones and found similar marks on the bottom that matches the front.. but in slightly different positions..

• Like 1

I'll leave it with you for now.

I didn't wish to rake up old ideas, it was just that I was caught by the wall on BF's latest upload.

See you soon folks.

I would genuinely be interested though if anyone could explain these marks in any way other than stone softening.

Z

And I would love to hear from you why it must have been aliens.

Look at the number of visitors of this thread: 115 !!

UM_guests2.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

and now ... 97 guests, 2 anonymous, and me lol. I like zoser, he comes up with some interesting ideas. I've always been very curious as to how or why the surfaces of the stones in discussion look so .... weird.

Look at the number of visitors of this thread: 115 !!

UM_guests2.jpg

amazing how many people want to look at a slow motion car crash, isnt it?

and now ... 97 guests, 2 anonymous, and me lol. I like zoser, he comes up with some interesting ideas. I've always been very curious as to how or why the surfaces of the stones in discussion look so .... weird.

w

what exactly is weird? And what is a stone or rock supposed to look like? Unless you mean their jigsaw type fitting? In which case we have the same in Japan and around the Mediterranean too.. a common style of building, no more and no less.

This has clearly been trimmed. This is not after-working with pounding tools.

zoser110_zpsd040271c.jpg

That's exactly what it looks like to me. Slide a hard stone along the joints for a day or two and viola, that's exactly what you'll get.

No body goes to the trouble of producing a precision wall then to create marks like that in it. It doesn't wash.

You are trying to tell us that aliens did. Why did they do this. Why weren't they precise in their work?

More evidence of trimming:

zoser18-1_zps8b57dcb1.jpg

Do you want to learn how to trim stone like that, zoser? I can recommend a few books on masonry techniques. These simple alterations of stones which astound you were done by very simple techniques that you can do in your own backyard.

So what, suddenly Zoser has become an expert stonemason as well now? What the hell did I miss in a few hours time? Soft stone? Soddit, I'll ask my cousin, he is an actual stonemason / stone cutter, he has his own quarry, I figure he has the correct answer, rather than soft stone boy over here.

• Like 1

So what, suddenly Zoser has become an expert stonemason as well now? What the hell did I miss in a few hours time? Soft stone? Soddit, I'll ask my cousin, he is an actual stonemason / stone cutter, he has his own quarry, I figure he has the correct answer, rather than soft stone boy over here.

Its just the swerve in action. he got a licking with the power plant pyramid theory, and now juts to have any discussion with anyone its back to Puma Punku...again. Maybe he thinks we all forget things already discussed

LOL ! Zoser a Stonedmason ! Now we can start a Whole new thread !" THe Freestonedmasons Invade Earth" Ruling Leader Zoser In lack of Control ! :clap:

I see a Movie in the making !

NOT !

Look at the number now. Me, Slave, and Dingo show up and everyone clears the theatre! :w00t:

7 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

• synchronomy, DingoLingo, Slave2Fate

• Like 1

Look at the number now. Me, Slave, and Dingo show up and everyone clears the theatre! :w00t:

7 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

• synchronomy, DingoLingo, Slave2Fate

Hahaha....believe it or not, I actually read this thread albeit I am reluctant to post...but I do enjoy most posts here (except those from...well...)....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Do you want to learn how to trim stone like that, zoser? I can recommend a few books on masonry techniques. These simple alterations of stones which astound you were done by very simple techniques that you can do in your own backyard.

Please do, I am always up for more books on masonry techniques, not easy to come by ...

thanks