Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Pyramid issue all proven. Not stone age men.

To who? You? Like that matters?

• Like 1

This has been stamped. My guess is that they needed to press the bulging stone back in.

zoser114_zps54ab40cd.jpg

Mate, these guys will not believe anything that the relevant authorities have not told them. They have no ability to reason for themselves.
  • Like 1

Mate, these guys will not believe anything that the relevant authorities have not told them. They have no ability to reason for themselves.

a.k.a. trying to make anything that one finds fit the predetermined conclusion that one insists on, i.e. that for some inexplicable reason, this had to be done by Aliens.

• Like 1

How is softening rocks to manipulate them reasonable?

Even more perplexing, how do you not understand the techniques plainly and patiently laid out by Seeder, Oniomancer, Source and Abe?

Dont worry, you can throw a stone and run hide, I do not expect much more.

• Like 2

There's a difference between being able to reason by yourself and making up reality as you go. This falls in the latter category.

Barring that, please explain exactly how the rocks were softened. What method was used? What machine was used? On what principles did the machine work? Where there restrictions in energy usage? Were there restrictions in size or rock type? Was a machine actually used?

If you can answer these questions to everybody's satisfaction, then only will I consider that this is more than an enormous pile of warm, steaming bovine excrement.

• Like 3

There's a difference between being able to reason by yourself and making up reality as you go. This falls in the latter category.

Barring that, please explain exactly how the rocks were softened. What method was used? What machine was used? On what principles did the machine work? Where there restrictions in energy usage? Were there restrictions in size or rock type? Was a machine actually used?

If you can answer these questions to everybody's satisfaction, then only will I consider that this is more than an enormous pile of warm, steaming bovine excrement.

Indeed, substantiation. That's all I've ever asked for.

• Like 5

OH dear this thread will never end will it? The entire Puma Punku conversation has been had already, long before the pyramids discussion. So we have only 2 scenarios for this thread really:

1: Chris Dunn who zoser loves so much wrote his books on the Pyramid power plant which zoser then believes.

2: Brien Foerester...wrote his books and 600 vids, on Puma Punku, where he just happens to be a tour guide tasked with 'increasing visitors'. Hence zosers latest post based on a FB update of a forthcoming tour (of the mysterious rocks with hints of aliens) by Brien at Puma Punku.

If that doesn't sell tickets what will? "Roll roll up come see an abandoned site of rocks that no-one cared about before the AA series made it vaguely interesting"?

(Both sites have their AA roots in Von Danikens books, and both sites are in the AA series, or else zoser wouldn't be interested in them).

So we pull down the pyramid theory, after first having discussed puma punku for lord knows how many pages.... and now its back to where we started again at PP.... Which I indicated would happen a couple of pages back, and which can only mean all the old - already posted pics/links and vids/ getting posted - ONCE again?

So another 300 pages on an already discussed subject, which is to include no doubt: stone aged men cant stack and cut rocks even though Puma Punku was a late development when compared to the fact the Chinese had invented the worlds first hot air balloon, algebra existed, as did the game of chess, and the mighty Parthenon existed 1000 years before, as did mortar-less and non leaking arched aqueducts, and both still standing.

(But in zosers mind 500 ad was the stone age which implies the Chinese must have made a stone hot air balloon, yeh I can see that working!).

Then for a detour when he gets in a corner, the debunked elongated skulls will get dredged up, along with plants that soften rocks, vitrification, lazer cuts and rock softening... and molds.

Well good luck and have fun banging your heads against the stone walls! This thread and peoples willingness to discuss it is getting truly bizarre. Maybe some come to read as there's little else going on in the forums. Maybe some come to read just to see how bizarre zoser is and like to see him getting a good kicking. Im just finding it excruciatingly mind-numbingly boring and repetitive.

But for the assistance of others new to the thread:

The pyramids were a power generating plant. Its not quite decided whether granite resonance was used, or nuclear reactions or hydrogen power, that doesn't matter really...but what is clear, is that this generated power was beamed up to an ancient satellite, for some odd reason only the aliens knew about...then it was beamed back down again and sent out to megalithic sites all round the world for ancient man to benefit from. Which as logic shows us means that Puma Punku didnt even exist to benefit from this power.

Which in turn can only mean that, the ancient Egyptians had alien power, then it was mysteriously gone along with the aliens.

Then - while the rest of the world was quite modern and doing civilized things like mathematics, playing games like chess, after having built some of the worlds biggest and best monuments ALREADY... that the aliens came down again, but didnt reveal themselves to the rest of the world coz...well they were not needed as the rest of the world was doing fine thanks... so they hovered about the earth looking for some less fortunates to help, glided down to Puma Punku and helped a bunch of Peruvian Indians stack rocks. They couldn't use the pyramids power source from years before, so had to invent another source which is a total mystery.

More mysterious perhaps is that the aliens forgot about making pyramids..this time they visited.. and chose instead to make fortresses and walled terraces...as they are prone to do.

And so special was Puma Punku...so well built with alien tech... it then got suddenly abandoned before it was finished, and was soon after totally ruined. Rubble... with only a small percentage left standing.

Whereas mans achievements, like the Parthenon, built well before PP, still stands as a testament to mans abilities.

Have FUN people

:no:

you may need this:

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/

Edited by seeder

And I would love to hear from you why it must have been aliens.

Softening stones requires high tech.

The evidence is that the whole block was softened not just the very outer surface.

That's not anything we know how to do.

It's really simple.

Indeed, substantiation. That's all I've ever asked for.

Look at the last set of pictures and try and explain them any other way. Stop looking for spaceships buried among the ruins and use other faculties.

and now ... 97 guests, 2 anonymous, and me lol. I like zoser, he comes up with some interesting ideas. I've always been very curious as to how or why the surfaces of the stones in discussion look so .... weird.

Thanks for the compliment.

They were not created by any intelligence resembling our own. Sacsayhuaman, Cuzco, Ollyantaytambo...... That's why they look weird. Anything done later by Inca people is recognisable as human,

That's exactly what it looks like to me. Slide a hard stone along the joints for a day or two and viola, that's exactly what you'll get.

The trimming was done on the side of the stone. Sliding will only affect the mating surfaces.

Common sense really.

So what, suddenly Zoser has become an expert stonemason as well now? What the hell did I miss in a few hours time? Soft stone? Soddit, I'll ask my cousin, he is an actual stonemason / stone cutter, he has his own quarry, I figure he has the correct answer, rather than soft stone boy over here.

If he is anything like an archaeologist he will probably either walk away pretending you never asked him or offer some totally banal implausible explanation.

If he has a natural sense of detective about him he will feel that there is something highly curious about it.

Depends on the strength of indoctrinated education he received and whether he questioned it or not.

Edited by zoser

Thanks for the compliment.

They were not created by any intelligence resembling our own. Sacsayhuaman, Cuzco, Ollyantaytambo...... That's why they look weird. Anything done later by Inca people is recognisable as human,

Seeder is right: you simply wait a week or so, and start the whole thing all over again.

Sacsayhuaman was still under construction when the conquistadores arrived, and the Incas used different styles of masonry for different purposes.

• Like 2

Softening stones requires high tech.

The evidence is that the whole block was softened not just the very outer surface.

That's not anything we know how to do.

It's really simple.

No the belief is that the whole block was softened. There is no evidence that such a thing occurred. Can I explain why they look like that? No, but my lack of explanation does not automatically place it in the high technology category

• Like 1

The softening of the stone is less likely than the softening of the grey matter! :nw:

Bow down to the Stoned Gods ! :nw:

Depends on the strength of indoctrinated education he received and whether he questioned it or not.

:clap: another classic zoserism, says he - who watched 600 vids on one subject, hows that for self (and very strong) indoctrination?

And zoser doesn't question any of it, at all, ever. Just goes off, watches a vid, and pastes it here like it will mean something to those with a rational mind. While avoiding at all costs reading material offered to show a logical way of seeing things. Beating the same drum all the time...

He is the definition of a Troll :td:

Please do, I am always up for more books on masonry techniques, not easy to come by ...

thanks

I'll post my two favorites tonight. I've used these techniques for cutting stones with hammers and chisels just like Egyptians did and I'm not cutting soft limestone. I'm cutting dense basalt.

I do sometimes cheat and use a diamond saw to score them first. It usually makes for a nice straight break on the other side of the stone. Dang, too bad those Ancient Aliens didn't have high technology like diamond saws. Those walls would look a lot nicer!

Nothing zoser has shown is beyond the masonry techniques that humans have been using for centuries. He's just completely ignorant of them.

• Like 3

I'll post my two favorites tonight. I've used these techniques for cutting stones with hammers and chisels just like Egyptians did and I'm not cutting soft limestone. I'm cutting dense basalt.

I do sometimes cheat and use a diamond saw to score them first. It usually makes for a nice straight break on the other side of the stone. Dang, too bad those Ancient Aliens didn't have high technology like diamond saws. Those walls would look a lot nicer!

Nothing zoser has shown is beyond the masonry techniques that humans have been using for centuries. He's just completely ignorant of them.

thanks in advance, its rare to find books on this subject, the tools gets upgraded ever so often

Seeder is right: you simply wait a week or so, and start the whole thing all over again.

Sacsayhuaman was still under construction when the conquistadores arrived, and the Incas used different styles of masonry for different purposes.

Exactly right! :tu:

I would ask you to back that up in two ways:

1) Show me precision to this standard in Rome, Greece, or the Renaissance. In other words where we have definite historical records to indicate who actually did it.

zoser64_zps023a8aa4.jpg

2) Show where there is a precedent for the unexplained marks on the blocks in this post:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=7125#entry4671620

You realize you're asking a man who believes that electricity was transmitted out of pyramids not by using metal conductors available at the time, but instead by some method unknown to science simply because there is no evidence of metal conductors. He didn't even bother to speculate what method this might have been.

I wonder what zoser did in Algebra when he couldn't get both side of an equation to equate.

• Like 1

That's unfair. I made it clear why I posted yesterday. It was because I saw on BF's latest upload a row of stones that demonstrated all the hall marks of ancient high technology.

Nothing to do with trolling, baiting or anything else. That's not my style.

Too funny Scowl ! zoser`s Right triangle is know by all to be a circle ! :nw: Its all that New math !

No the belief is that the whole block was softened. There is no evidence that such a thing occurred. Can I explain why they look like that? No, but my lack of explanation does not automatically place it in the high technology category

The point is that the marks are totally consistent with some tool acting on soft material like clay.

In other words the explanation fits.

To make matters worse (or better depending on which side you take) it also explains totally the precision fitting of the massive blocks with such weird polygonal shapes.

GEDC0235.JPG

And finally (and even worse still) it explains the strange steps and lips between the joints that should not really be there because it says that the blocks sitting above were of different weight and sank into the block below by differing amounts.

zoser7-1_zps417fb000.jpg

Here is a dismantled Peruvian wall to see what I mean:

zoser33-1_zpsef9a0e75.jpg

zoser36_zpsd3e9570f.jpg

As I said, there is no precedent for this anywhere as far as I know and it is totally unexplainable in ordinary terms.zoser32-1_zps95dcfa8e.jpg

• Like 1