Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

It doesn't take a genius to realise that whoever built that was different to the builders of Sacsayhuaman and the precision polygonal walls in Cuzco.

But how could mere humans build this incredible structure, zoser? It's obviously beyond man's ability to cut stones like this.

• Like 1

Here is another impressive period building.

No evidence of high precision megalithic work there either.

Neither is there in hundred of thousands of Greek, Roman, or Renaissance buildings either.

NSW%20-%20Bodalla%20-%20All%20Saints%20Anglican%20Church%20(1880)%20(1%20Feb%202011)%20Full.jpg

Where do we see megalithic blocks of granite fitted together with high precision in that picture?

What I see is highly ornate and artistic.

I don't see unexplained high precision megalithic work.

Maybe you could supply photos?

I'll tell you something else:

The builders of PP and the Incas were NOT able to construct an arch, but the Romans could.

The Romans invented concrete, something the Incas and their predecessors never thought of.

Many Roman buildings still stand, and that after more than 2000 years.

And about a Roman dome weighing MANY tons.. just wait, and I will refresh your memory.

Edited by Abramelin

But how could mere humans build this incredible structure, zoser? It's obviously beyond man's ability to cut stones like this.

I said to Abe a while ago. There could be millions of of crude rubble or adobe walls in Peru.

I'm interested in the few that show high precision construction using unknown methods.

Ancient Aliens... hey, were these guys still around in the 6th century AD??

ravenna2.jpg

The Mausoleum of Theodoric (Italian: Mausoleo di Teodorico) is an ancient monument just outside Ravenna, Italy. It was built in 520 AD by Theodoric the Great as his future tomb.

The current structure of the mausoleum is divided into two decagonal orders, one above the other; both are made of Istria stone. Its roof is a single 300–ton Istrian stone, 10 meters in diameter.

http://en.wikipedia....um_of_Theodoric

Successor to Odoacer, the Goth king Theodoric (493-526) ruled over Ravenna and contributed to the embellishment of the city. His mausoleum, built in 520, is a curious building, built from stones of enormous size and crowned with an astonishing monolithic dome 11m in diameter in Istrian stone. The very sober interior has a Romanesque porphyry basin converted into sarcophagus.

http://travel.michel...delle_Industrie

tomb of Theodoric (Sta. Maria della Rotonda, a decagonal two-storied mausoleum, with a low dome cut from a single stone 36 feet in diameter), 530–540.

http://www.bookiejar...-h@arch1-2.html

The roof is composed of one enormous block of Istrian marble 33 feet in diameter, 3 feet in height, and weighing, it is said, nearly 300 tons. It is a marvel and a mystery how, with the comparatively rude engineering appliances of that age, so ponderous a mass can have been transported from such a distance and raised to such a height. At equal intervals round the outside of this shallow, dome-like roof, twelve stone brackets are attached to it. They are now marked with the names of eight Apostles and of the four Evangelists. One conjecture as to their destination is that they were originally crowned with statues, perhaps of these Apostles and Evangelists; another, to me not very probable, is, that the ropes used (if any were used) in lifting the mighty monolith to its place were passed through these, which would thus be the handles of the dome.

http://www.third-mil...EODORIC/14.html

The roof is composed of one enormous block of Istrian marble 33 feet in diameter, 3 feet in height, and weighing, it is said, nearly 300 tons. It is a marvel and a mystery how, with the comparatively rude engineering appliances of that age, so ponderous a mass can have been transported from such a distance and raised to such a height.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

I'll tell you something else:

The builders of PP and the Incas were NOT able to construct an arch, but the Romans could.

The Romans invented concrete, something the Incas and their predecessors never thought of.

Many Roman buildings still stand, and that after more than 2000 years.

And about a Roman dome weighing MANY tons.. just wait, and I will refresh your memory.

Gaps, Mortar, sandstone?

Edited by zoser

Gaps, Mortar, sandstone?

The roof is composed of one enormous block of Istrian marble 33 feet in diameter, 3 feet in height, and weighing, it is said, nearly 300 tons. It is a marvel and a mystery how, with the comparatively rude engineering appliances of that age, so ponderous a mass can have been transported from such a distance and raised to such a height.

You are an engineer, so tell me how you think they did it.

• Like 1

To put it in perspective here is the basis of the argument of the AA proponent.

Modern man is capable of constructing the buildings that Abe has posted.

However it is highly question even with modern machine tooling that this could be done.

Inca_wall_1_-_Coricancha_Peru.jpg

or this

4935387330_4f1a24c46d_z.jpg

That is what the skeptics of the AA hypothesis would have to prove.

That man could do it. Without advanced tools.

There is no precedent for this anywhere in classic architecture and we don't attempt it today (only unsuccessfully - Protzen et al).

That's the argument right there.

No posting of ornate Roman relics will do it; unless we can see replicated megalithic precision.

Edited by zoser

You are an engineer, so tell me how you think they did it.

ABE! he just swerved again and didn't answer your simple question. He is a total waste of time and energy. He just rotates pictures and posts. I dont think he has anything to do after he comes home from school, work.....and in order to even chat to 'anyone' ...he chooses to post such garbage as it gets him a response.

I truly do not believe he has anything better to do than try wind us up, ignore questions, not read posted links/replies, and totally ignore ALL the real facts, just as a way to spend his no doubt very boring Friday night, alone.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

To Zoser:

Explain to me how that 300 tonnes weighing block was transported over a very long distance, and then put on top of the temple/church.

It is not just called a 'marvel' for nothing, it is because we have no idea how they did it.

So, following your logic, it were aliens.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

It doesn't take a genius to realise that whoever built that was different to the builders of Sacsayhuaman and the precision polygonal walls in Cuzco.

The lack of vitrification is the logistic that makes this irrefutable.

Harte

.. um, neither has any Alien technology been known to do so.

And it is impossible for any amount of heat to accomplish this.

Harte

• Like 1

Look at the moulding marks on the bottom block.

4935387330_4f1a24c46d_z.jpg

At the bottom of the pic are scales from a reptillian slave wall-builder.

• Like 1

To Zoser:

Explain to me how that 300 tonnes weighing block was transported over a very long distance, and then put on top of the temple/church.

It is not just called a 'marvel' for nothing, it is because we have no idea how they did it.

And also explain to me how the Romans were able to transport MANY 60 tonnes weighing granite pillars, smoothly carved, from Egypt to Rome.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

ABE! he just swerved again and didn't answer your simple question. He is a total waste of time and energy. He just rotates pictures and posts. I dont think he has anything to do after he comes home from school, work.....and in order to even chat to 'anyone' ...he chooses to post such garbage as it gets him a response.

I truly do not believe he has anything better to do than try wind us up, ignore questions, not read posted links/replies, and totally ignore ALL the real facts, just as a way to spend his no doubt very boring Friday night, alone.

I am as stubborn as a mule.

If Zoser thinks he can repeat his unsubstantiated ideas ad nauseum, I will repeat what I have posted before.

• Like 3

If Zoser thinks he can repeat his unsubstantiated ideas ad nauseum, I will repeat what I have posted before.

Genius I say ... pure genius

The ETs don't stand a chance

• Like 1

Just in case there are any new viewers on this thread. You need to understand how Zoser thinks.

(Newcomers, this is no joke. Zoser actually used these to plead his case).

If it is on video then it is real.

500 years ago was the stone age.

It never freezes in Peru.

Humans cannot move large rocks.

If it is on the History Channel then it must be true.

The show Ancient Aliens is 100% fact.

Only high heat can polish.

99.9% of researches are lying.

Let's not forget how you feel that anything can be labled as being precise.

• Like 2

funny thing is, when zosers in a corner he either swerves, or logs off, as appears to be the case now.

To Zoser:

Specifically the alien bouncers that can lift enormous weights and bounce them into place

:sk :sk :sk

You are quite welcome to.

I have made it quite plain what the difference is between Roman and Peruvian construction that makes the latter interesting to AA proponents and the former not.

It's up to you to argue against it.

All you seem to be doing is making us aware of the artistic achievements of the Romans and that they had millions of slaves to man haul with.

Precision work however to match Peruvian quality has not so far been proven.

I share your appreciation of the Roman artefacts.

That is not however what the debate is about.

More evidence of construction using soft stone.

Notice the bulging outwards. Entirely consistent with a heavy weight above something in a soft condition.

Yes, when it was formed under natural pressure millions of years ago.

• Like 1

Or carved stone that was cut by simple and well-known technology that you aren't willing to learn about.

Do you always choose the most ridiculous theory to entertain us?

Worst part is, that he knows full well what is what, the origin of his images proves as much. Both his images come from a wikipedia article about dry stone walls. You'll find both images there, amongst others. Which he doesn't show of course.

-SNIP- -(cause : Irrelevant)

There is no precedent for this anywhere in classic architecture and we don't attempt it today (only unsuccessfully - Protzen et al).

That's the argument right there.

No posting of ornate Roman relics will do it; unless we can see replicated megalithic precision.

No precedent in classic architecture? Really? Are you absolutely sure? Weeeeel..........

I give you, constructed without any advanced tools, the roman temple at Baalbek. Constructed quite some time before anything similar in south America.

baalbek_1.jpg

The so called jupiter wall of said temple, see the little guy next to it? Gives a good idea of size.

BaalbekTempleJupiterWall.jpg

There is also the mycenean lion gate in greece, the Jaffa gate in Jerusalem. there are a few more there really. All build in classical times.

And I honestly don't get why you think that people don't use dry stone walling anymore. You are totally misinformed.

In Canada they even give awards for it. (Check that here)

So right now I expect two things, he is either going to deny everything and find some way of saying it's not the same and I'm wrong, or he is going to flip flop again. Lets see what will happen. I reccon it's going to be bovine excrement in either case.

Edited by TheSearcher
  • Like 3

Yes, when it was formed under natural pressure millions of years ago.

Just another piece of evidence that fits the hypothesis.

One would think if they had taken the trouble to cut the stone they would have shaped it flat. They were more than capable of doing that.

Yet we see bulging out of stone along with sinking in under weight.

Highly significant and cannot be discarded as archaeologists tend to habitually do.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

I'm interested in the few that show high precision construction using unknown methods.

You haven't found any yet. Vincent Lee demonstrated exactly how anyone can create stones with precise horizontal lines along with other simple techniques which you choose not to learn or understand.

Take a look at the top course of these "high precision" walls. What do you see? That's right, the tops of the stones have been left rough. Why didn't they cut those with laser beams like the rest of them? It's because they weren't cut with laser beams. They were ground down with other blocks that were used in the wall and that was pointless for the top course which would not be supporting any weight. That was a huge clue as to how they were formed.