Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

its Zoserism..

so..

what it would be..

Another Zoserism

"Repetition is good for the soul".

When wit, facts, and plain thinking fail, resort to character attacks. The religion of the skeptic.

If I were you I would practise some thinking for yourself instead of believing any old pap written by a university.

actually I think I have said it a couple of times now.. I was like you.. then I looked into it myself.. and woke up..

I suggest you do the same.. go on a holiday.. look at what there is around.. ask questions.. you would be doing yourself a favor..

you see I did do that mate.. :D unlike you I actually went and looked at these things in australia.. I looked at the art.. I spoke to the elders.. I wrote copious letters.. emails when the internet first came out.. it took me about 10 years before I could actually say AA is pure bunk.. I would keep questioning what i found while looking and what I believed..

See you tomorrow everyone.

Remember these points for now :

That the Aymara who allegedly built PP have no recollection of either it's construction or it's destruction is shattering to the mainstream theory.

Also that Indians in history have never been known to create precision stone work in andesite.

To that precision or that design.

That this never occurs to the great university minds of our time is to put it bluntly not inspiring.

No wonder then that in modern times such things are hotly disputed and will no doubt continue to be.

With that I must bid you all a very good night.

Very doubtful that the AA hypothesis is doing anything but escalating.

If you had some wit you would know where to look to find out.

actually mate.. its not.. I'm sorry truely I am.. and I do understand why you fight against it so hard.. I've been where you are now 20 years ago.. you say to us.. open our eyes to the evidence.. I did mate.. and it showed me that what the AA put forward.. is crap.. so I went from being a die hard believer (like you) to a skeptic..

post-86645-0-39905500-1361739516_thumb.j . . . . . post-86645-0-97401600-1361739535_thumb.j

.. a before and after shot at Tiwanaku. I can't find a photo i have of the gate to the sun laying broken and half buried.

..notice how VERY OLD looking are the steps and flanking stones.

* correct me if i'm wrong.. but there is none of the puffy polygonal masonry at either Puma Punku or Tiwanaku ?

Edited by lightly

When wit, facts, and plain thinking fail, resort to character attacks. The religion of the skeptic.

lol actually its not a fail.. its funny.. :D come on mate.. your a pom you guys do know how to laugh at yourself.. dont go american on me now (no offence yanks :D )

• Like 2

Time will help all that open the minds,and learn the way of Real research and logic. I do wish that this happens in here. THe AA`s might evolve into the AAA`s.

Not just displaced. Shattered. Blocks weighing hundreds of tonnes !

Stones tend to do that when they strike another hard surface forcefully, such as the ground or other pieces of themselves.

That's no minor localised incident.

The spin you guys put on things is unbelievable.

One thing that all investigators agree on is that PP was destroyed by some devastating cataclysm.

One team of Russian archaeologists suggested a nuclear event.

Since they are archaeologists I would have my suspicions but the scale of the destruction is unarguable.

No minor event. Look at the images for yourselves.

Ah yes the Russians. Always great ones for weighing in with completely non-controversial fringe theories on all and sundry.

Look at some major earthquake images sometime. It surely looks like a bomb went off. Depending on the type of quake, buildings don't necessarily collapse into a neat, orderly pile of rubble. The strongest waves produce strong lateral displacement, and the way the structure is built effects the direction the pieces fall in.

But, flooding and undermining can do the same thing. A localized regional flash flood isn't a catastrophe in the proper sense but it can still ruin your day.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flood+building+colapse&oq=flood+building+colapse&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3..33i21.46266.59893.0.60386.20.20.0.0.0.0.560.2695.15j0j3j1j0j1.20.0...0.0...1ac.1.TE8sdefdhpk

• Like 1

Sorry mate.

Loads of people disagree with mainstream dating on PP.

Kindly name them? Id be happy with just 6 professional names, not incl Forester, Daniken or Dunn

My thoughts on the matter is the so called aliens is that thasy are survivers of the flood.

If you left this thread alone what might happen is that dozens of others may join in with original ideas and investigations.

Until then they most probably have no wish to be bulldozed by skeptic dead heads religiously plugging the university view that most common sense folk now believe to be nonsense.

I have not allowed any of you to do that... That is why there has been so much kicking and screaming over the last few months.

Sorry but you did ask.

...for I am the great and malodorous ZOSER, supreme ruler of all things nonsensical and absurd! With the aid of my faithful minions, the Ailing Alienz, I shall rage war against logic, intelligence, and genuine archeology, and fart in the general direction of those who dare oppose me with actual facts and research! So nya, nya, nya!

Seriously, how repetitive can a person be?

• Like 2

My thoughts on the matter is the so called aliens is that thasy are survivers of the flood.

What ... Moses' family?

• Like 1

Or as Donald Rumsfeld once said, in no uncertain terms

"Now what is the message there? The message is that there are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know. So when we do the best we can and we pull all this information together, and we then say well that's basically what we see as the situation, that is really only the known knowns and the known unknowns. And each year, we discover a few more of those unknown unknowns.

Edited by seeder

seek an audience of dummies where you as the one eyed man may be king of the blind

I am going to have to remember that,call the burn unit this was a scorcher :lol: Hahahahahahaha

• Like 1

What ... Moses' family?

No, why do we think we have been the only advanced grfoup of people that ever been on the planet. The bible talks about two groups.

No, why do we think we have been the only advanced grfoup of people that ever been on the planet. The bible talks about two groups.

enlighten me?

• Like 1

The bible talks about adam and his children(three of them). It also talks about abraham's children(most of us). With a flooding sepurating them. Then you add in the myth of atlantis, and their mystery of the skies.

The bible talks about adam and his children(three of them). It also talks about abraham's children(most of us). With a flooding sepurating them. Then you add in the myth of atlantis, and their mystery of the skies.

The problem I always have with religion and mans supposed creation is...

why do we have fingernails? And toenails? They suit animals dont they - for grip, climbing, digging, tearing other bodies apart, etc, but they serve no purpose in man, why did G*D give us them?

Primate hand

7050398427_3937c61e2c_z.jpg

Edited by seeder

the Flood is said to have killed all men except those of Noah's family.

so there could have been a nillion different types of man before the flood, but after it there was one. Noah's mob.

So if you accept the flood as fact, then any post-Deluvian humanity would be from Noah's stock. Pre-Deluvian is anoth matter, but Puma Punka etc are all realitvely modern and certainly "post-Flood".

The problem I always have with religion and mans supposed creation is...

why do we have fingernails? And toenails? They suit animals dont they - for grip, climbing, digging, tearing other bodies apart, etc, but they serve no purpose in man, why did G*D give us them?

Primate hand

7050398427_3937c61e2c_z.jpg

He gave them to us to chew on as we get more and more closer to the reality of the fact that we are just a product of evolution and a very common process in the universe ! Nails that is we are talking about out finger nails right ? Maybe it could get confusing in here at times,but you know THeres always tomorrow !

Then we can punt and start all over. Floods and all ,

Great photo seeder !

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

No ordinary earthquake produced that kind of disaster and you know it.

Fragments from that area can be found a mile away or more.

According to visitors to the area fragments of those blocks are scattered about like seeds.

It was a major event. Look at pictures of the site.

Earthquake?

An extremely severe one, or more likely a flood of biblical proportions.

People would have know about that in NewYork never mind a dozen miles away.

No ordinary earthquake, but the area is known for many heavy earthquakes, and the strongest earthquake ever recorded was in Chile, 1960 (9.5 on the Richter scale). People were even killed on the other side of the Pacific.

These people have experienced many earthquakes and many strong ones throughout history. You should see the effect of some of them on the coast or on the mountains. They are used to it but of course not happy with it.

the Flood is said to have killed all men except those of Noah's family.

so there could have been a nillion different types of man before the flood, but after it there was one. Noah's mob.

So if you accept the flood as fact, then any post-Deluvian humanity would be from Noah's stock. Pre-Deluvian is anoth matter, but Puma Punka etc are all realitvely modern and certainly "post-Flood".

I know about Noah, I used abraham because you mentioned Moses and the bible deals with isrilites mostly.

You could be correct, but the bible only talkes about Adam.

I know about Noah, I used abraham because you mentioned Moses and the bible deals with isrilites mostly.

... and blaming Eve

eading between the lines gives us "tribes" who aren't like Adam and Eve, bu they all die in the Flood.

eading between the lines gives us "tribes" who aren't like Adam and Eve, bu they all die in the Flood.

Actually, the bible makes a point that cains tribe survived the flood. One of Noah's daughter-in-laws was a cainenite.