Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Any way, I'll leave you guys to pick the bones out of that.

What amazes me is that the radioactive properties of granite are well known.

Is it really such a stretch to consider that massive forces acting upon it in the form of sound resonance will excite the stone to emit high levels of energy?

In other words:

Is matter not condensed energy?

If therefore granite (inherently radioactive) is excited by high mechanical stresses, is it such a stretch to think that it will accelerate and amplify the radioactive effect?

Common sense? :yes:

not really.. since the radiation from granite decays from the particles within the granite which do not replenish.. if left in its natural state.. it decays slowly over time.. what you are talking about its a direct way of having those particles decay quickly and with a greater strength.. thing is.. these particles do not replenish..

so you would build this huge power generator.. expend all this energy in making it.. only to have it run out of juice on you..

how is that common sense?

• Like 2

I thought it wasn't such a bad idea to restart with a reply to the second post of the one who started this thread: a devout Christian.

It now appears to me that those who believe in the AA theory may be of the religious kind: if it sounds great and if it's ancient, then it must be true.

The Christians believe Jesus was born of a virgin, walked on water, raised the dead, cured the crippled, changed water into wine (my favorite trick), and so on.

If they are willing to believe in all that, then of course some of them are willing to believe it were super-intelligent aliens who built the ancient structures.

It is nothing but a modern extension of their already present gullability.

oh dear, it's time to knock that old favourite standby punchbag, Religion (i.e. Christianity), again. *yawn* If the loony religious nuts are gullible enough to believe all that nonsense, they'll beleive any old nonsense, is that basically what you're saying? It's always funny that those who are keen to distance themselves from christianity, or religion as a whole, always seem to be rather dogmatic about insisting what one must believe if one is superstitious & gullible enough to not have seen the light of the golden uplands of Rationality. If, as you'd probably also insist, one also has to believe in the creation stories in Genesis et al, wouldn't there be a rather awkward incompatibility between those two versions? An Earth that God created and which is the only place with itnelligent life in the universe, and then ETs descend in fiery chariiots? That would raise a few theological questions, wouldn't it?

But oh dear, this is turning into Spirituality v. Skepticism, something I usually try to keep well clear of, so I don't think I'll go down thisroad any further.

• Like 1

oh dear, it's time to knock that old favourite standby punchbag, Religion (i.e. Christianity), again. *yawn* If the loony religious nuts are gullible enough to believe all that nonsense, they'll beleive any old nonsense, is that basically what you're saying? It's always funny that those who are keen to distance themselves from christianity, or religion as a whole, always seem to be rather dogmatic about insisting what one must believe if one is superstitious & gullible enough to not have seen the light of the golden uplands of Rationality. If, as you'd probably also insist, one also has to believe in the creation stories in Genesis et al, wouldn't there be a rather awkward incompatibility between those two versions? An Earth that God created and which is the only place with itnelligent life in the universe, and then ETs descend in fiery chariiots? That would raise a few theological questions, wouldn't it?

But oh dear, this is turning into Spirituality v. Skepticism, something I usually try to keep well clear of, so I don't think I'll go down thisroad any further.

Indeed, that's basically what I am saying.

But some of the believers start doing what's also known as 'thinking', and the best they can come up with is 'Ancient Aliens', aliens with incredible and unproven super-powers, like their one-and-only God is supposed to have.

And in case you forgot: it was a devout Chrstian who started this thread.

• Like 2

Silly old me was thinking they used granite because they knew it'd last as a building material.

You're building something important? Build it to last.

And I want to add this: I know there are many skeptics around here who still believe in Jesus' philosophy.

But that is entirely different from believing in the 'miracles' He is supposed to have performed.

Because, as we all know, vibration causes radioactivity.

Harte

Resonance = stress = acceleration/amplification

That's how to think about it.

Edited by zoser

not really.. since the radiation from granite decays from the particles within the granite which do not replenish.. if left in its natural state.. it decays slowly over time.. what you are talking about its a direct way of having those particles decay quickly and with a greater strength.. thing is.. these particles do not replenish..

so you would build this huge power generator.. expend all this energy in making it.. only to have it run out of juice on you..

Just one more thought for now.

If the upper chamber was limestone like the rest of the pyramid, the generator theory would never had seen the light of day.

The huge give away that screams even louder however is that the granite stack has isolation from the core masonry and the layout of the granite beams above the chamber with the rough hewn stone and cavities.

Why not just fill it in with solid masonry as was done above the middle chamber?

No spaceships in the sand required.

The factor you are missing is time, which could have run into hundreds or even thousands of years. It acted like a radiating beacon.

Not like a nuclear reactor of today which is depleting far more rapidly through heat and high usage.

Silly old me was thinking they used granite because they knew it'd last as a building material.

You're building something important? Build it to last.

Unsupportable.

Limestone within the pyramid lasts just as long. The theory that the granite provided mechanical and structural support is invalid.

Think it through.

Gamma Radiation

• Another form of ionizing radiation that can result from elements in granite is gamma radiation. This can be released from radioactive isotopes of protactinium, lead and other species. Gamma radiation is emitted as electromagnetic radiation rather than particles, in a form similar to x-rays. It has much more penetrating power than either alpha or beta particles and can easily penetrate clothing and other barriers to cause damage to the interior of the body.

Read more: Type of Radiation Emitted From Granite | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz2M2WxOwVa

well, Now we know why Osiris is so often depicted as green...

Maybe the word construction is wrong.

Perhaps the word should actually be 'grinite' not granite.

grinite = igniter

That is exactly right. :tu:

Gran-ite: grain type

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=granite

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=-ite&allowed_in_frame=0

• Like 1

Unsupportable.

Limestone within the pyramid lasts just as long. The theory that the granite provided mechanical and structural support is invalid.

Think it through.

plaster in the cracks... think THAT through, you know thats a proven fact! :tu:

plaster in the cracks... think THAT through, you know thats a proven fact! :tu:

Doesn't say anything about why granite was used. I still maintain that the structural support theory is shot to pieces.

It never was valid.

Doesn't say anything about why granite was used. I still maintain that the structural support theory is shot to pieces.

It never was valid.

Granite was used for the same reason granite is ever used. It is a strong, hard stone resistant to damage and holds up well for centuries. You have yet to provide anything more than conjecture to contest that.

I can see you are all missing me. Posting clips of wrestling, and so on. You know you all love it! Here we go then.

Professional, not greco-roman. don't get exited.

Look the information is everywhere. Granite was obviously of prime importance to the ancients. It is seen in the precision architecture of Peru, and mysteriously vast quantities of it exist in the Great Pyramid.

Now the banal of mind would argue that it is perhaps the most commonly occuring of the hard rocks and so for durablilty, longevity and structural soundness it made sense for that to be the material of choice for the ancients.

You're forgetting aesthetics and prestige.

That may be fine as an argument when looking at the Peruvian walls. In the GP however we have a situation where we now know that the granite provides no structural integrity at all by virtue of the isolation that exists between it an the core masonry.

Bauval asserts that the granite is almost completely isolated and resting on corrugted shaped masonry.

Bauval asserts a lot of things that aren't quite so. You trust crystallinks as a source don't you? http://www.crystalinks.com/kc.gif

(Also no one thought to challenge the granite structural theory on the basis that the middle chamber has no such mass of granite above it and would in fact need the support more than the upper chamber).

It's also half the size, has no suspended ceiling and may never have been intended to hold a body.

So the structural integrity idea is a non-starter.

What we do know about granite is that it is an active stone.

Here is what is said about it:

Radioactivity

·

Granite is a mineral that is produced through a slow process from the crystallization of molten rock. It contains a wide variety of elements and minerals, some of which are radioactive. A radioactive element is one in which the molecules periodically break down, releasing either particle or electromagnetic radiation. If this radiation has enough energy to detach electrons from atoms, it is said to be ionizing radiation and can be dangerous. Naturally occurring radioactive elements in granite include thorium and uranium.

Alpha and Beta Radiation

·

Two types of particle radiation that can potentially be emitted by elements found in granite are alpha and beta radiation. Alpha radiation is made of particles composed of two neutrons and two protons. Although it is ionizing radiation, it has little penetrating power and can be stopped by a sheet of paper. However, it can damage living tissue if the elements emitting this radiation are inhaled or ingested. Beta radiation is made of fast-moving electrons. Beta is more penetrating than alpha, but it will still be stopped by a sheet of aluminum foil.

Read more: Type of Radiation Emitted From Granite | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/...l#ixzz2M2PBHbOF

Bearing in mind that this is in a non-excited state. The granite stack as we now know was designed to vibrate or resonate. What the effect of that must be on the properties of the stone would potentially be immense bearing in mind the area of the pyramid, the mass of granite and the tuning that we know took place from the rough hewn beams above the upper chamber.

Then there is what we do not know:

What existed in the grand gallery slots? The ante chamber? The pyramid cap? The granite box? The shafts?

How did this all interact with the machine?

Well Dunn constructed a theory to account for these missing artefacts which in the end may or may not be correct. His theory about zinc and acid seems to hold because of the residues visible in the middle chamber.

The blackened granite in the upper chamber that cannot be removed despite cleaning attempts tells of some active process that depleted the stone and left it in that condition.

So all in all we have now a principle that fits all of the evidence. Is it a clear and definitive idea of how it worked? No it cannot be by virtue of the missing artefacts. Thankfully however, enough evidence has now come to light to prove Dunn's vibration theory. Knowledge of the missing artefacts would be nice, but not essential to know what the GP actually was.

What more is actually needed?

Acknowledgement of the fact that his idea is no more right than coventional theory for those very reasons and a whole lot more wrong for them and others?

This thread is (if it ever was interesting to begin with) now DEAD.

Only if your a dead head.

Edited by zoser

Granite was used for the same reason granite is ever used. It is a strong, hard stone resistant to damage and holds up well for centuries. You have yet to provide anything more than conjecture to contest that.

Isolation from the core masonry?

Dyor

Maybe the clue is here;

generation = neo granite

(neo meaning new)

Suggesting that it does deplete which explains the blackening and a great deal more.

Maybe the clue is here;

generation = neo granite

(neo meaning new)

Suggesting that it does deplete which explains the blackening and a great deal more.

hahaha neo granite indeed! :w00t:

Maybe the clue is here;

generation = neo granite

(neo meaning new)

I seen on TV where just a small pendant can create enough energy to supply the whole world.

It was on video, so it is true.

• Like 1

And I want to add this: I know there are many skeptics around here who still believe in Jesus' philosophy.

But that is entirely different from believing in the 'miracles' He is supposed to have performed.

Thomas Jeppherson for example.

I seen on TV where just a small pendant can create enough energy to supply the whole world.

It was on video, so it is true.

and for 19.99 you can buy the DVD!

and for 19.99 you can buy the DVD!

It's only funny because zoser actually said that if it is on video then it is true.

I wish I had the patience to go back through 500 pages and find his actual quotes.

• Like 2

It's only funny because zoser actually said that if it is on video then it is true.

I wish I had the patience to go back through 500 pages and find his actual quotes.

I wouldnt worry about it, we all know zoser by know, we all know its true. :tu: