Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

No just irrelevant. Nothing you think you have seeder is going to prove that PP was only 1500 years old. Nothing at all except wishful thinking and misguidance.

That site is totally ancient; contemporary with nothing that any stone age man or indian created.

I think you know it too.

I will stick with the scientific dating methods and the scientists. You can stick with Brien, sculptor, hippy - and tour guide

• Like 3

That significant climate change happened around 3100 BCE, based on ice core samples (Andean glaciers).

And those giants... Garcilaso de la Vega quoted a contemporary Spanish chronicler who said that bearded giants had landed on the coast, and tried to 'mingle' with the local people. They tried to have sex with the local women, but killed them during the act. And they also killed and ate the locals.

They must have been traveling in space for quite a long time, LOL.

An old post of mine:

I 'found' the aliens :

Bandelier, Adolph F. Traditions of Precolumbian Landings on the Western Coast of South America. American Anthropologist 1905

http://www.publicant...opologist-1905/

The main tradition the author deals with is the reoccurring story of the landing of giants on the western coast of South America. These tales have been documented in many sources, nearer and farther from their native source. This tradition begins with a band of giants moving into the area consisting of only males, some dressed in animal costumes. The giants settle among the natives, digging wells that were still being used when the Europeans recorded the tale. The giants used the natives’ resources and also are said to have had sexual relations with the native women, actually killing some in the process. While the particulars of the tales vary, all end with the destruction of the giants in a cataclysmal event, usually involving a rain of fire. The author interprets this as either a meteoric impact or an eruption of a volcano. He continues to discredit the lore by examining its time depth and the tendency of such a story to be stretched over time. Bandelier uses ethnographic accounts of different authors at different times to lend plausibility to some of the native traditions mentioned and to discredit others.

But De la Vega also said they were cannibals,

I am a 100% sure, but just can't find that fkg page in the tomes he wrote.

Also ties in with giants in the bible.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

As well as Jack and the Beanstalk too I suppose?

• Like 1

Also ties in with giants in the bible.

How so if its older than the bible? Or later even?

Edited by seeder

Seriously? You think the foundation should be as precision cut as a temple wall? What on Earth would give you that idea (if you'll excuse the pun)?

No proof that the andesite blocks are to do with that comparatively rough foundation wall. So seriously yes.

What on earth would give you the idea that it wasn't?

In a tribal culture folklore based, one thousand years is nothing. Someone would have remembered such a calamity.

Sorry to push the issue, but that is is the elephant in the room. Until it's solved, AA proponents will insist and quite rightly so that PP is far more ancient than the Inca.

The stones say so, the technology says so, and the folkore (or lack of) says so.

These represent serious discrepancies with mainstream findings.

So we still have evidence of alien construction; not indians.

Yeah, if only those people would stop telling us about their origins and start telling us about their origins.

There are ethnic groups in the Americas who've only existed for well less than 1000 who can't speak accurately about their origins. Others in other parts of the world we wouldn't know about if somebody hadn't written about it and still others we've had to piece together. You're expecting way too much.

• Like 2

So you can give us examples of tribal folklore retaining precise details of events from a thousand years ago that were proved to be correct?

Who said anything about precise details. They had no written word remember.

Everyone remembers a severe cataclysm of that destructive power.

How would they not?

Yeah, if only those people would stop telling us about their origins and start telling us about their origins.

There are ethnic groups in the Americas who've only existed for well less than 1000 who can't speak accurately about their origins. Others in other parts of the world we wouldn't know about if somebody hadn't written about it and still others we've had to piece together. You're expecting way too much.

And they forget cataclysms that destroy major sites? Unlikely.

No proof that the andesite blocks are to do with that comparatively rough foundation wall. So seriously yes.

What on earth would give you the idea that it wasn't?

Show me any building anywhere throughout history that has a foundation crafted with attention to detail and craftsmanship mirroring the building above it and maybe you will have a point.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

As well as Jack and the Beanstalk too I suppose?

Ahha! Now the truth will out! This has all been an elaborate Hollywood viral marketing campaign!

• Like 2

How would they not?

http://archaeology.a.../caralquipu.htm

READ

Edited by seeder

Ahha! Now the truth will out! This has all been an elaborate Hollywood viral marketing campaign!

:lol:

I totally forgot about the movie! What an odd coincidence hahaha...

Another point that is clear from this picture:

Puma-Punku-Ruins-Ancient-Mystery.jpeg

Anyone doing trying to do serious dating work on the foundation wall shown in this picture is doomed to criticism.

There is little evidence that this foundation wall is anything to do with the precision cut andesite relics.

This is the kind of thing that makes archaeology look stupid, unreliable and amateurish.

That wall could well have been done by indians.

The precision cut relics were clearly not.

ahh we are back to here again.. and the precision cut stones.. yes.. well all know how precise and square they are.. the episodes on Ancient Aliens showed us that ...

• Like 1

Show me any building anywhere throughout history that has a foundation crafted with attention to detail and craftsmanship mirroring the building above it and maybe you will have a point.

It's like talking to children here it really is.

That you accept the notion without question that the foundation wall is connected to the builders of the andesite precision blocks is simply unbelievable.

No scientific method, no common sense, no reasoning used whatsoever.

Just childish minds. I'm sorry but that is the only conclusion.

You wonder why an alternative version of history has been slowly building over the last 40 years.

Look no further than this example.

ahh we are back to here again.. and the precision cut stones.. yes.. well all know how precise and square they are.. the episodes on Ancient Aliens showed us that ...

Indeed. I've never seen anything more precise or square...

fe50687497.JPG

Another childish comment.

Does it look like the ancient builders needed right angles when they had the technology to do this?

5088801e747n500o2.jpg

You only need right angles if you need them.

They clearly didn't.

For God sake get some intuition before it's too late.

That you accept the notion without question that the foundation wall is connected to the builders of the andesite precision blocks is simply unbelievable.

You wonder why an alternative version of history has been slowly building over the last 40 years.

I'll take that to mean that you can't, which also means that you can't substantiate your position....again. Dancing around like that is just silly, who is being childish again?

actually mate.. I am going to agree with you slightly on this.. I actually believe PP is older then what is current believed age for it.. but as for advanced tech etc building.. nah..

as for the believe in a alternative version of history slowly building over the last 40 years.. you know.. I actually would not be surprised if it has dropped..

Indeed. I've never seen anything more precise or square...

and another childish comment.

Are you sure he was not checking consistency?

Absolute childish it really is.

No common sense, no intuition, no reasoning, no wisdom, no respect, just pure products of a 20th century education system.

Just believe what you are told and don't think for yourselves.

For God sake get some intuition before it's too late.

A new zoserism.. well kind of.. we have basically been saying the same thing to you for over 500 pages..

I'll take that to mean that you can't, which also means that you can't substantiate your position....again. Dancing around like that is just silly, who is being childish again?

Does it look as if the ancients needed right angles?

Start using common sense and then perhaps we can talk.

A new zoserism.. well kind of.. we have basically been saying the same thing to you for over 500 pages..

Well if you think the ancients needed right angles, there's no hope for you seeder.

You should have stuck to your original beliefs years ago.

Edited by zoser

And they forget cataclysms that destroy major sites? Unlikely.

Except they did remember exactly that, as you're very carefully trying to pretend I didn't just tell you.

• Like 1

Except they did remember exactly that, as you're very carefully trying to pretend I didn't just tell you.

You mean myths of giants. Doesn't sound very mainstream to me.

How would they not?

I'll bring up the earthquake that hit the St. Louis area (south of it) 200 years ago. No-one remembers it except through the internet.

and another childish comment.

Are you sure he was not checking consistency?

Absolute childish it really is.

No common sense, no intuition, no reasoning, no wisdom, no respect, just pure products of a 20th century education system.

Just believe what you are told and don't think for yourselves.

he was not check consistency.. he was describing the precise 90 degree angles of the stones while he was doing that ...

ahh.. if only that were true.. your really talking about the 21 century education system :)

no common sense, no intuition, no reasoning, no wisdom, no respect, that is a AA believe right down to their soul.. you have just summed it up so perfectly..

Does it look as if the ancients needed right angles?

Start using common sense and then perhaps we an talk.

Well if you think the ancients needed right angles, there's no hope for you seeder.

You should have stuck to your original beliefs years ago.

so.. they didnt need right angles.. but layed out their buildings to right angels like everyone does....

Edited by DingoLingo