Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

same old vids... all a bunch of rubbish

why dont you donate to Brien? or do you? Everything to do with him wants a donation

maybe youre an affiliate?

Truth is not cheap.

Particularly when it has been supressed by centuries of misinformation.

Technically superior to us?! Our granite tabletops are superior!

what.jpg

Edited by zoser

same old vids... all a bunch of rubbish

What didn't you like about it?

Looks like zoser is just here to post the silly stuff he finds and ignoring everything we write.

I still want to know how to generate electricity with granite!!! If the concepts are as simple as they say, it should be easy for me to see at least millivolt jump on the storage scope here at work.

• Like 1

Truth is not cheap.

You are right about that. It takes years of education and training to be able to understand the context of these ancient mysteries and be able to piece together an accurate portrayal of history. Nobody is better suited to such an endeavor than professional archaeologists who happen to have such prerequisites. The fact that you would rather side with comparatively uneducated crackpots with a story to sell is quite telling.

• Like 1

what.jpg

Nice one :tu:

But can you provide anything similar to our tabletops, not to mention our space telescope precision?

I still want to know how to generate electricity with granite!!!

You take a blank of granite and sand it down into a baseball bat-shaped object.

This object you carry down to the power plant.

You tell the operators there to generate some electricity or you'll beat them to death with your piece of granite.

The logistics of it are irrebuke-able.

Vitrifying vitriol included.

Harte

A refreshing taste of truth.

Brien Foerster takes a brief look at several stone artefacts in the Cuzco area. Differentiating various styles.

A very nice clip.

[media=]

[/media]

sorry. .that is a refreshing taste of BS .. nothing more..

• Like 1

You take a blank of granite and sand it down into a baseball bat-shaped object.

This object you carry down to the power plant.

You tell the operators there to generate some electricity or you'll beat them to death with your piece of granite.

I thought maybe I could take my chunk of granite and drop it on a material that is actually piezoelectric. That should cause stress/acceleration/amplification.

But zoser warned me to beware of radiation since granite is a highly active material.

sorry. .that is a refreshing taste of BS .. nothing more..

This guy is so totally UNinformed about Inca culture, that it is truely amazing that people gobble up anything he claims anyway.

But his audience must be more stupid than he is, apparently.

And Scowl, Psyche, Seeder, anyone... please tell this guy how fast limestone weathers.

Edited by Abramelin

This is total evidence of ancient high technology.

A saw cut in granite.

It is a saw cut; look at the top half of the stone. It has clearly been shaped in the ancient past.

More discussion regarding angles of stone cutting.

Edited by zoser

Nice one :tu:

But can you provide anything similar to our tabletops, not to mention our space telescope precision?

A nice table top below. Unfortunately the ancients didn't bother with telescopes. Their astronomy was as we know highly advanced yet they didn't need the assistance of telescopes.

Says a great deal.

12Puma_Punku_slabs_zps47bd57e6.jpg

zoser43-1_zps84fb99c5.jpg

Complete with vitrification to boot!

Edited by zoser

A saw? Surely the Aliens didn't need to use saws. They used laser, or stone softhening, technology, didn't they. A Saw is surely way too bit crude for them. It must have have been crude primitive Humans.

• Like 1

A saw? Surely the Aliens didn't need to use saws. They used laser, or stone softhening, technology, didn't they. A Saw is surely way too bit crude for them. It must have have been crude primitive Humans.

That's right. You got it. A high tech sonic cutter.

Evidence of Ancient Aliens. Hypothesis of thread proven in this clip.

:tu:

Definitely an intended cut.

Look at this:

Flat as a witches tit.

SC1_zpsd89d2912.jpg

SC3_zps53a9919c.jpg

SC2_zps720b10e4.jpg

And where the tool stopped:

zoser2_zps474640f8.jpg

zoser1_zps16a213fb.jpg

Hypothesis proved.

That's right. You got it. A high tech sonic cutter.

Evidence of Ancient Aliens. Hypothesis of thread proven in this clip.

It doesnt work like that, you are using one belief as proof of another,... This is like me saying that ET hates your ignorance, and as proof I submit this picture.

finger+of+God+nebula.jpg

• Like 3

As usual, more rubbish re-posts of previous pics/vids. Incredibly boring.

Its clear that zoser is just trying to bait people into replying. I don't see the point, nothing new is said, and nothing new is proven. His statements of "Hypothesis of thread proven in this clip" is much the same as a taunting kid in the playground chanting 'you cant catch me'.

So who will keep the circular argument to nowhere going?

Its also a fact they wrecked it, plus the stones were pillaged for other buildings, I did say that a couple/few pages back

Thanks seeder , i know the place was mined for building materials, as Harte said earlier, i was just wondering if the Spanish wrecked the place, originally... or if it was already "wrecked" when they arrived ?... and... if it was already wrecked when the Inca arrived?

*... as far as i can find out... it was already wrecked when the Spanish got there.

Edited by lightly

As usual, more rubbish re-posts of previous pics/vids. Incredibly boring.

Its clear that zoser is just trying to bait people into replying. I don't see the point, nothing new is said, and nothing new is proven. His statements of "Hypothesis of thread proven in this clip" is much the same as a taunting kid in the playground chanting 'you cant catch me'.

So who will keep the circular argument to nowhere going?

I have an idea, lets all ignore this thread/nonsense and see if poor zoser will implode in on his own ignorance.

Edited by Hazzard

Zoserella meets an ancient alien :

"Tell me, Schatzi, is it ..eh.. twue what they say about the way you Ancient Aliens are.... gifted?"

To which Schatzie the alien unzips his backpack to show her his technically advanced tools:

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/saddles/sounds/gifted.wav

• Like 2

It doesnt work like that, you are using one belief as proof of another,... This is like me saying that ET hates your ignorance, and as proof I submit this picture.

The debates over.

There is nothing, you, Seeder, Abe. Mr O , Dingo. Harte, LV, Myles, The Searcher, DBunker, and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all could dream up to explain that cut.

That's a cut using high technology.

It's not a natural fault; the face of the stone is far too flat all they way down.

It's granite and it's been cut deliberately. The images even show where the cut stopped. Nothing the Inca had or stone age tribes had could do that.

Hypothesis proved.

I'm open to explanations to the contrary but philosophy from Hazz won't work.

It's over.

Edited by zoser

I have an idea, lets all ignore this thread/nonsense and see if poor zoser will implode in on his own ignorance.

Sounds very much like you have conceded.

As I said no skeptic argument can cope with that cut.

I am not your biggest nightmare. I never was. Here is your biggest nightmare:

brien_foerster.jpg

And all he did was visit hundreds of sites in Peru and make people aware of what was there.

No advanced science needed.

Just common sense.

The debates over.

There is nothing, you, Seeder, Abe. Mr O , Dingo. Harte, LV, Myles, The Searcher, DBunker, and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all could dream up to explain that cut.

That's a cut using high technology.

It's not a natural fault; the face of the stone is far too flat all they way down.

It's granite and it's been cut deliberately. The images even show where the cut stopped. Nothing the Inca had or stone age tribes had could do that.

Hypothesis proved.

I'm open to explanations to the contrary but philosophy from Hazz won't work.

It's over.

heavens, I now make it into your list of Skeptics? :blush:

Actually, I was going to ask just that; can it be easily explained, that cut? When might it have been done, could it have been done more recently, would it have needed out-of-this-world technology to do that to Granite? I think those are reasonable questions.

heavens, I now make it into your list of Skeptics? :blush:

Actually, I was going to ask just that; can it be easily explained, that cut? When might it have been done, could it have been done more recently, would it have needed out-of-this-world technology to do that to Granite? I think those are reasonable questions.

Who is going to want to drag a diamond cutting tool out to Ollyantaytambo to vandalise an ancient relic?

By all means try LV.

I'll be back later.

Edited by zoser