Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

You are doing that song and dance again..... The burden of proof is on you, not those who are skeptical to all this.

You still havent proven squat...... All you have is (at best) a mystery that you believe can be answered with ET visitation.

That is all you have.

Incorrect. You are claiming that the work was done nearer to our time with crude tools.

We have the crude tools from the Romans which were around that time.

Where are the saws that cut the thousands of tonnes of Andesite in Peru?

I'll tell you what to look for:

They should be no more that 3mm thick, and at least 2 metres in length.

The Peruvian stone cut says so.

Otherwise, all that leaves is unknown technology.

In the known technology we know exactly what to look for. We all know what saws look like.

Simple logic really.

where is the aliens tech? Go to the B-Museum one day - and see the Inca stuff they have there! :tu:

I see such relics every day. Nothing to cut granite with. That's how I can be so sure.

Now if we are talking about tools perishing over time, we must be referring to tens of thousands of years. Which is actually the time frame claimed by the AA proponents.

SHOW ME numerous blocks that were saw cut? All you have is what, 2 maybe 3 pics at most?

Was every rock sawn? If so SHOW ME EVIDENCE!

But you cant. Because you previously said they were cut with lazers, then they were heated till soft, then they were in fact - molded

Btw, Zoser, are you making a video yet to show us how sound is used for the cutting of stone? Since you're an engineer and always want videos as proof, this shouldn't be to difficult for you. I did ask earlier but you apparently missed it.

Besides, dixit yourself, no video = unsubstantiated claims.

There is absolutely no evidence that the stonework was cut by saws. They didn't have the material.

It doesn't take a great deal of wisdom to figure out that this was high tech:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=8100#entry4686437

Not sawing.

To say otherwise is just appalling lack of insight into material properties.

Now if we are talking about tools perishing over time, we must be referring to tens of thousands of years. Which is actually the time frame claimed by the AA proponents.

NO. stuff rots and rusts remarkably quick. Thin iron will be crumbles within a year maybe 2. Not to mention the ancients likely took their 'valuable' tools home with them, or to the next job....or even beat the chisels or whatever into other things....it used to happen often

You dont build a temple/palace whatever for the King/emperor or whoever and leave your tools hanging about do you?

Point is, we have some of the tools,

But we dont have any aliens

Edited by seeder

And in a previous post Ive made, wiki stated the copper used wasnt 'just' copper, but an alloy;

Wiki:

"Notable features at Pumapunku are I-shaped architectural cramps, which are composed of a unique copper-arsenic-nickel bronze alloy. These I-shaped cramps were also used on a section of canal found at the base of the Akapana pyramid at Tiwanaku. These cramps were used to hold the blocks comprising the walls and bottom of stone-lined canals that drain sunken courts. I-cramps of unknown composition were used to hold together the massive slabs that formed Pumapunku's four large platforms. In the south canal of the Pumapunku, the I-shaped cramps were cast in place. In sharp contrast, the cramps used at the Akapana canal were fashioned by the cold hammering of copper-arsenic-nickel bronze ingots.[9][12] The unique copper-arsenic-nickel bronze alloy is also found in metal artifacts within the region between Tiwanaku and San Pedro de Atacama during the late Middle Horizon around 600–900.

Both copper and bronze would be used for basic farming tools or weapons. Some of the common bronze and copper pieces found in the Incan empire included sharp sticks for digging, club-heads, knives with curved blades, axes, chisels, needles and pins. All of these items would be forged by a metallurgist and then spread throughout the empire.

You can use as weapon spoon if you know how to kill your enemy with it.

Arsenic bronze was not unique only in Inca. It was common in Euroasia.

Thing that you point out that arsenic bronze exist does not proove anything except that some people think its extraordinary.

Edited by the L

Interesting video I found, NOVA of course,

There is absolutely no evidence that the stonework was cut by saws. They didn't have the material.

It doesn't take a great deal of wisdom to figure out that this was high tech:

http://www.unexplain...00#entry4686437

Not sawing.

To say otherwise is just appalling lack of insight into material properties.

Don't dodge the question, I wasn't asking about saws! I was asking that you, self-proclaimed engineer, show us on video, the sound cutting of stone, using the tools that you claim were used.

You always say videos are the only evidence, then ok, start proving, not dodging.

• Like 1

You can use as weapon spoon if you know how to kill your enemy with it.

Arsenic bronze was not unique only in Inca. It was common in Euroasia.

Thing that you point out that arsenic bronze exist does not proove anything except that some people think its extraordinary.

and who thinks it extraordinary? I have looked into the subject in great detail, as will be evident for those who have followed this thread from the early days. As I have pointed out many times, the Puma Punku builders, regardless of metals used, were actually quite behind the rest of the world when it come down to ANY tech or metals.

But if people think they lived on a mountain top with no contact with other cultures.... (and thus a sharing of ideas, and trade 'items'... which NO DOUBT included metals or tools and similar things) then they must be mad. They were known for their trades

SHOW ME numerous blocks that were saw cut? All you have is what, 2 maybe 3 pics at most?

Was every rock sawn? If so SHOW ME EVIDENCE!

But you cant. Because you previously said they were cut with lazers, then they were heated till soft, then they were in fact - molded

How do you think they cut stone like this:

Elephantine-Gr_Shrine_07.jpg

zoser87_zps6681e796.jpg

Inca_wall_1_-_Coricancha_Peru.jpg

Do you really think they just bashed it until it became perfect?

Really?

Or did they use (non-existent) copper saws perhaps?

Zoser91_zps557157f2.jpg

The problem is that we are not talking about places where they could have got saws into. Like the PP pic above.

Whatever cutting tech was used it was obviously employed to do this kind of detailed work as well.

As I said thousands of tonnes of precision cut stonework. Yet no saws,

Compared to this which was moulded.:

Cusco-wall.jpg

"The use of saws as a method of cutting rock is inferred from marks observed on ancient Egyptian stonework, including pieces of waste rock and finished and unfinished stone objects. Many of these marks have been found, usually observed as grooves cut into surfaces of rock or as striations on cut surfaces (Petrie 1974, Lucas and Harris 1962, Arnold 1991, Stocks 1999; 2001).

For examples:

a: Saw marks on greywacke "schist" leaf-shaped bowl (1st Dynasty, Emery 1972 (pl. 39a)).

b: Chevron-shaped sawing marks on Sekhemkhet's travertine (alabaster) sarcophagus (3rd Dynasty, Goneim 1956).

c: Saw marks on the lid of the granite sarcophagus of Meresankh (3rd Dynasty, Lucas and Harris 1962).

d: Saw marks on the granite portcullises of the Great Pyramid (4th Dynasty, Petrie 1974).

e: Saw marks on the granite sarcophagi of Khufu and Khafre (4th Dynasty, Petrie 1883).

Drawing #1 shows a saw cut on end of Khufu's granite sarcophagus (Fig. 2) in the Great Pyramid.

Who ever wrote that rubbishness he/she can simply use copper (and even bronze) and try to preform for us on video where he/she cut granite with copper tool and do fine work with it.

I will enjoy that preformance.

How sceptics used to say: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

And since you claim that copper can do fine work in granite...stage is all yours.

Incorrect. You are claiming that the work was done nearer to our time with crude tools.

We have the crude tools from the Romans which were around that time.

I'll tell you what to look for:

They should be no more that 3mm thick, and at least 2 metres in length.

The Peruvian stone cut says so.

Otherwise, all that leaves is unknown technology.

In the known technology we know exactly what to look for. We all know what saws look like.

Simple logic really.

Im not claiming anything. You are the one claiming that ET were cutting stones on Earth back in the days.... Im saying that the credible evidence for that is still lacking. All you have are marks/cuts/holes that you cant see an explanation for.... Jumping from there to "therefor Alienzz" is beyond silly.

Its embarrasing.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 2

seeder, volcanic glass Obisdian have hardness 7 as steel. What do you think that ancient didnt notice that?

Bronze have hardness 4. Iron 5.

Edited by the L

Yes we know all about Protzen.

Reminder.

Here are his final results:

Protzen with a small boulder:

zoser60_zpsd1838980.jpg

Ancient Peruvian work:

zoser67_zps514f8a81.jpg

Protzen with a half tonne block using 8 men over 12 days and steel tools:

zoser63_zpsa62b0702.jpg

Ancient Peruvian work:

11__SACSAYHUAMAN.jpg

:no:

• Like 1

Yes we know all about Protzen.

Reminder.

Here are his final results:

Protzen with a small boulder:

zoser60_zpsd1838980.jpg

Ancient Peruvian work:

zoser67_zps514f8a81.jpg

Protzen with a half tonne block using 8 men over 12 days and steel tools:

zoser63_zpsa62b0702.jpg

Ancient Peruvian work:

11__SACSAYHUAMAN.jpg

:no:

Good find Zoser.

Im not claiming anything. You are the one claiming that ET were cutting stones on Earth back in the days.... Im saying that the credible evidence for that is still lacking. All you have are marks/cuts/holes that you cant see an explanation for.... Jumping from there to "therefor Alienzz" is beyond silly.

Its embarrasing.

I disagree.

High tech had to come from somewhere.

Furthermore it's in the art, the statues, the folklore.

There is no jump.

Only a failure of mainstream to admit it and put it together,

Evidence abounds.

Yet when confronted with it all the skeptics do is try and convince themselves that it could be done with mundane tools and stone age primitives.

That evidence is no where to be found.

Plenty of evidence for visitation.

Easter island, Egypt, Peru, all over the world.

seeder, volcanic glass Obisdian have hardness 7 as steel. What do you think that ancient didnt notice that?

Bronze have hardness 4. Iron 5.

:tu: haha well at least you're getting up to speed. I guessed thats the problem when you don't read the entire thread. They used black obsidian pebbles/rocks found in streams too. Archeologists have found obsidian weaponry.

Please dont tell me basic stuff like this, Im way ahead of the game

Good find Zoser.

No not at all.....it must the hundredth re-post of the same old pics. Thats zosers problem, he goes over and over old territory.

Nothing new ever happens in the ancient aliens theory, how can it? :w00t:

Edited by seeder

:tu: haha well at least you're getting up to speed. I guessed thats the problem when you don't read the entire thread. They used black obsidian pebbles/rocks found in streams too. Archeologists have found obsidian weaponry.

So? ...Errr what you trying to tell me that obsidian isnt stone tool? Dont follow you here.

Obsidian pebbles to do what?

Bash each other to pieces with maybe.

Not to do this though:

zoser68_zps5d322b4c.jpg

Edited by zoser

So if it can't be explained the Aliens did it. Yes that what your saying? A theory is a idea not fact. The bible isn't written on fact it is stories. One has to remember when King James ordered the translation of the bible a lot of things were omitted and words changed.

• Like 1

My claim was that they copper is for show. And that any normal person (which I consider that Inca were) would rather use stone.

Or meteoric iron. Its only logic (at some extend) explaination for granite or diorite.

Edited by the L

Obsidian pebbles to do what?

Yawn...dont you ever read? Why dont you just google up, ancient inca, obsidian

you may even find the link about obsidian scalpels being used in brain surgery... you know, in ancient times. They were so dumb they had to do brain surgery as paracetamol hadn't yet been invented

So if it can't be explained the Aliens did it. Yes that what your saying? A theory is a idea not fact. The bible isn't written on fact it is stories. One has to remember when King James ordered the translation of the bible a lot of things were omitted and words changed.

Considering that that is exactly who the ancients say did do it; I'm afraid so.

Who do you think did it?

Fairies? Ghosts? Spirits?

You tell me.

Yawn...dont you ever read? Why dont you just google up, ancient inca, obsidian

you may even find the link about obsidian scalpels being used in brain surgery... you know, in ancient times. They were so dumb they had to do brain surgery as paracetamol hadn't yet been invented

More typical 20th century garbage.

Have you ever considered another reason or reasons why they may have done it? Or do you believe everything your history teacher told you.

Do you question anything?

High tech had to come from somewhere.

Lets say that you are right about this.... Why ET?

Why not time traveler?

Interdimensional travelers?

Why not Mole people from Inner Earth?