Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I will give it to you zoser you have really given it your all against several skeptics here,and i commend you for that. :tu: I have not been around long enough to even think about trying to read this whole topic.There are several things from antiquity that can be called unexplained that neither pro or con can 100% prove and may have even served purposes far beyond what we can even imagine.Putting these things into the realm of AA is pure fantasy though.Where are all of these ancient high tech tools?Where are all of these superior beings bodies?As someone else pointed out why did the first AA supporters use images of modern tech at the time as their basis for what they supported when these things would not even be possible to even reach the outer solar system?There is more evidence for maybe our ancient ancestors were far more crafty and diligent than we have given them credit for.Through about 75 pages of post i have read and with common knowledge of history and what man is capable of when he puts everything he has into something the AA theory is debunked.If you have better proof feel free to share i love to learn and keep a open mind,from what i know and have seen/read............

• Like 1

You guys must have enjoyed it too.

A bit robust at times but nonetheless it's kept people engaged.

What I would enjoy even more is for you to show us how the sound cutting of stones works. Since you are an engineer, maintain machinery as well as being the British Museum's leading expert on the Stone Age, this should not be a problem for you?

Please film it and put it on youtube, so that we all may see how it's done. This way you follow your own rules : seeing it on video is believing!

Otherwise you're still just giving us unsubstantiated claims.

• Like 1

AND AGAIN ----

Lets say that you are right about this.... Why ET?

Why not time traveler?

Inter dimensional travelers?

Why not Mole people from Inner Earth?

Zoser? How can you be sure its aliens???

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

It is fascinating that these beings supposedly lived here for thousands of years yet left no trace other than old rocks as their proof.Was going to borrow your pic of fluffy hair to put after the word proof seeder but i started laughing to hard and couldnt do it :lol:

Then please demonstrate some hand made precision work on blocks up to 1 tonne to back up your argument.

This is all that the skeptics have done on this thread. Make claims. When investigated they don't quite hold up.

The ancient relics are there. They cannot however be replicated.

I'll tell you what, you supply the materials and pay me for my time and efforts and I'll give you a granite block that meets the standards of Puma Punku. I'll even do it using only ancient tools. I'll guarantee it.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 1

It is fascinating that these beings supposedly lived here for thousands of years yet left no trace other than old rocks as their proof.Was going to borrow your pic of fluffy hair to put after the word proof seeder but i started laughing to hard and couldnt do it :lol:

hehe :w00t:

Before:

27552536.jpg

After

tumblr_m2fm2hRMWS1roc6fdo1_500.jpg

Future Aliens

800px-B5_londo.jpg

Its all there! In the hair! The logistics is irrefutable. It all makes sense! All the archeologists were wrong!

Edited by seeder

I laid a row of 3 feet by 2 feet paving slabs once. Couldn't straighten up for a week. Had biceps the size of Bournmouth at the end.

So there's Zoser's entire experience with masonry: laying a row of paving slabs. I guess that makes him an expert.

• Like 3

So there's Zoser's entire experience with masonry: laying a row of paving slabs. I guess that makes him an expert.

:clap: killer !

I bet he was screwed if one needed trimming down.... modern man cant do that :tu:

Edited by seeder

hehe :w00t:

Before:

27552536.jpg

After

tumblr_m2fm2hRMWS1roc6fdo1_500.jpg

Future Aliens

800px-B5_londo.jpg

Its all there! In the hair! The logistics is irrefutable. It all makes sense! All the archeologists were wrong!

LMAO HAHAHA!!! :lol: Your slowly killing me with those pics :lol:

ccgate.jpg

Entrance to Coral Castle is made through a gate fashioned from a single coral block weighing nine tons. This miraculous monolith is approximately 80 inches wide, 92 inches tall, and 21 inches thick. It fits within a quarter of an inch of the walls on either side and pivots through an iron rod resting on an automobile gear. The enormous block balances so perfectly on its center of gravity that a visitor can easily push it open with one finger.
here

Ed made that alone on his own with very basic tools of his time. nine tons

Anyone wants to try giving this a go then ?

• Like 2

I'll tell you what, you supply the materials and pay me for my time and efforts and I'll give you a granite block that meets the standards of Puma Punku. I'll even do it using only ancient tools. I'll guarantee it.

That's more likely to happen than Ancient Aliens returning to Earth and doing it.

here

Ed made that alone on his own with very basic tools of his time. nine tons

Anyone wants to try giving this a go then ?

Yes. Its not an ancient site even. He had the pulley. Nothing to do with the AA theory at all so posted in the wrong place

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder

Yes. Its not an ancient site even. He had the pulley. Nothing to do with the AA theory at all so posted in the wrong place

Well if Ed did it, it means no AA tech necessary

• Like 3

[media=]

[/media]

LIES seeder this has AA written all over it!You just refuse to see it hahaha

• Like 1

That's more likely to happen than Ancient Aliens returning to Earth and doing it.

I need a new hobby anyway, idle hands and all that... :lol:

How heavy are the blocks in the Parthenon?

May I, may I, may I??

60 tonnes each, and many of them. Well, those smoothly carved and tall pillars that is.

++

EDIT:

Oh damn, that is the Roman thing. Sorry.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Just watched this again.

The Russians have the whole thing stitched up.

They have visited sites across the world including many not normally accessible to tourists in Egypt.

Their conclusions are very clear. An independent team of experts have made the same conclusions as other investigators.

Ancient high tech. Ancient visitors.

See for yourselves.

Advanced Ancient Civilizations - Results of the LAH Expeditions 2004-2011 English Translation

I have watched that video many times, and it is nice to see someone jump to conclusions that fast.

Your best bet is to google them up. So many links and pics have been posted - I for one have lost count of whats posted and where/when etc. But what is it you are trying to understand?

Thanks seeder.. i'm wondering if all of oddly shaped puffy faced stonework is as you described above, "a facade", or if some are fitted throughout the width of the wall. ? get what i mean?

I've googled till the googs came home and i can't seem to find pictures of dismantled walls so i can see the sides and tops and bottoms of the stones.

Edited by lightly

Well if Ed did it, it means no AA tech necessary

Isn't that what we all have been saying, with one or two notable exceptions that is.

Isn't that what we all have been saying, with one or two notable exceptions that is.

We know Ed did it, the point of contention is that we are still not sure 'how' Ed did it, Mr Wallington might have an idea but nobody can say for sure.

No further comment required.

Thank God for that. Now I won't have to ignore you anymore.

Harte

How heavy are the blocks in the Parthenon?

seeing as peeps like vids I got you one ... at just 1.43ms they start speaking of 'unmatched quality and precision'...you get to see parts of it being dismantled by CRANE...so you do get a feel for the size of the blocks. The guys working on it cant...use modern tools so well so need to try figure out how the ancients did it....zoser may learn somethings after all

[media=]

[/media]

1000 years before the Indians in Bolivia :yes:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1