Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Seracher & Seeder

Maybe you already posted it in this thread but I didnt follow all the way.

I dont know that pre Inca cultures were in iron age. What is evidence for such claim?

Edited by the L

Seracher & Seeder

I dont know that pre Inca cultures were in iron age. What is evidence for such claim?

y

You only need to go back a few pages till you see images of copper/bronze axes etc and my link, searcher found the iron tools and links to it also

Who is to say FOR SURE what they used? They were known to trade alot with other people.... and had strong trade routes. In short we may never know for sure

Id already found this great link too, - about the Ore mine

http://www.livescien...can-empire.html

Edited by seeder

We know what they used .... just don't know how they used what they had so well ... on the other hand .... sell them a power saw tool and they'll tell you to go fly a kite

they wouldn't be able to build what they did with a power saw tool

• Like 1

seeing as peeps like vids I got you one ... at just 1.43ms they start speaking of 'unmatched quality and precision'...you get to see parts of it being dismantled by CRANE...so you do get a feel for the size of the blocks. The guys working on it cant...use modern tools so well so need to try figure out how the ancients did it....zoser may learn somethings after all

[media=]

[/media]

1000 years before the Indians in Bolivia :yes:

and at 36.50, the vid shows a joint 'so precise', its much thinner than a human hair...and in fact it gets SO precise, in the end the join gets invisible...

Now thats precision unseen in Bolivia :tu: yet the ancient Greeks didnt cry 'aliens did it'

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

okay ... this is what you should know of how the things the ancients did :

post-108562-0-94568300-1362686467_thumb.

Its simple and effective and replicable

number one is getting irregular sides to match up, one end of the measuring stick guides the drawing the edge to be cut from the adjacent block

number two is sawing effectively, saw from B to a depth then the sides are chipped off with chisels or anything hard enough at A , rinse, dry and repeat, the saw start again to a deeper level then the chisels take over, chipping off the sawed edge, no limits to the size of the block that needs sawing

number three is showing that ONLY the touching sides needs to line up for precise placement, the center is left alone as long as it doesn't get in the way

now you may scale the stones up as big as you are confident of moving

~edit : update ... I got my A and B wrong on example number 2

corrected and I apologise

Is this how they did it ?

I don't know, but this is how it has been done

Edited by third_eye

Thanks for posting that vid seeder, The efforts to restore the Parthenon are pretty goddamn impressive if you ask me. Even more so was the skill with which it was originally built. It surpasses Puma Punku by a large margin for it's complexity and precision. :tu:

• Like 3

Thanks for posting that vid seeder, The efforts to restore the Parthenon are pretty goddamn impressive if you ask me. Even more so was the skill with which it was originally built. It surpasses Puma Punku by a large margin for it's complexity and precision. :tu:

glad you liked it! :tu:

Intentional but subtle curves - and built in optical illusions.... madness for modern builders..

yet for the ancients... just a stroll in the park! (or quarry)

anything new.. or is it the same stuff..

sorry guys.. was put on nightshift.. and when I finished I tried to read through this but heh.. was a bit to much for my tired brain to enter the discussion..

so.. has there been any new developments or the same stuff?

anything new.. or is it the same stuff..

sorry guys.. was put on nightshift.. and when I finished I tried to read through this but heh.. was a bit to much for my tired brain to enter the discussion..

so.. has there been any new developments or the same stuff?

Same as it ever was.

<Insert Talking Heads pun/joke here:>

Seracher & Seeder

See below.

you may realize one day, that to be effective with Google you need to get your search phrases correct.

In zosers world....if one Google search doesn't work then its proof it doesn't exist

My quick search? This is just one image that comes up instantly :tu:

tools.jpg?w=510

metal-bar.jpg?w=510

more halfway down page

http://peruenroute.w...aso-de-la-vega/

doing the same search as Zoser, only the words "Pre-Inca Tools", two or three lines under the pic he used, I found another picture. From this link. I can't post it because it is copy righted but one can view it. However it comes with the following description : "Pre-Inca civilization, Bolivia, 1st-13th century A.D. Tiwanaku culture. Iron axe and large pins."

So there are IRON tools around and they are PRE-INCA.

Same as it ever was.

<Insert Talking Heads pun/joke here:>

I don't know, there's been some interesting stuff about those primitive Stone Age types the Greeks & Romans and how they crudely knocked together their primitive hovels.

• Like 2

I love mans ability to knock out a few thousand temples all made by mans hand & mind . Give Man credit where credit is due ! We are afterall all there is to esplane it all Lucy ! :clap:

How did this thread get to be so long!!??

Is it just one of those forum oddities or has it just become a debating thread?

Or have there been some compelling new findings?

How did this thread get to be so long!!??

Is it just one of those forum oddities or has it just become a debating thread?

Or have there been some compelling new findings?

well, take away about 200 pages which are all zosers image and vid re-posts to start. He often switches from one idea to the next, then back to the others and re-posts his stuff.

So we know now, for sure that is... the Pyramid produced energy, which was beamed to an ancient satellite for some odd reason, then it was beamed back down...as energy...for man to use to build the pyramids - so well in the first place.

huh? Oh yes its all logical logistics, says zoser. :yes:

First we build the pyramids with mans hard work and crude tools. Then, when we build the great pyramid, its turned into a power plant to enable the ancients to cut and shape stone so precisely. Only problem is nothing much was built so great as the Great Pyramid...after. Bit of a waste of time if you ask me.

Proof of all this? Well erm....actually there isnt any at all. But zoser knows a man, Chris Dunn, (who is good mates with Von Daniken), who has single-handedly, figured out the entire scene, and is keen to sell his books and DVD's about it all

Now, the energy of course was hydrogen powered. Then it was actually nuclear powered. But it might also have been made my resonating granite under the piezoelectric effect.

Getting clearer? :w00t:

If not dont worry - coz then we swerve back to PumaPunku. A site built 1500 years ago by Bolivian Indians. Which is impressive to a point, (for indians to build that is - as the greeks already built the Parthenon a thousand years before)...though a tour guide called Brian Forester insists, (as he is not an archeologist and has no real training to speak on the matter)...well that dont stop him from saying 'we don't know how it was done so it must have been ET'. Proof of this is? .....well there isnt any proof but that doesn't bother the AA crowd. Or zoser!

Of course Forester also makes AA type vids, has books to sell, and....he is responsible for getting people on those quite expensive tours.

So in a nutshell, Aliens popped down and built pumapunku overnight, while their mothership stayed in orbit. Usually a good distance to keep any mother IMO.

Which again....conflicts with records that says it took 60 years to build and wasn't even finished when the Spanish arrived and put an end to their culture. (The Indians that is, the aliens were hiding that day, powerless against Spanish daggers etc, then they took a look about at all the destruction and decided to go back into space and not come back)

This is all true and total fact, as someone found a saw mark in rock... which is odd because first zoser tells us they used lasers to cut rocks. But its nice to know the aliens carried back up tools like saws though isnt it.

Then....wait for it...

Back to the pyramids again. :sleepy:

In summary?

Two choices:

1: zoser just wants to chat to people and doesnt care what he says as long as he gets a response.

2: zoser really believes all this mumbo jumbo in spite of the fact he is an ex-engineer, ex-teacher and currently works at the British museum. And he does all that before he even gets home from school.

:tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 5

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA seeder! HILARIOUS!

I especially liked, ' the Pyramid produced energy, which was beamed to an ancient satellite for some odd reason, then it was beamed back down...as energy...for man to use to build the pyramids'..

I've noticed him writing that too... Does he even know what 'logistics' means?...

Edited by Paxus
  • Like 1

I especially liked, ' the Pyramid produced energy, which was beamed to an ancient satellite for some odd reason, then it was beamed back down...as energy...for man to use to build the pyramids'..

I've noticed him writing that too... Does he even know what 'logistics' means?...

:tu: hehehee.....

Many have nagged him over his use of the word logistics! Perhaps zosers whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. :w00t:

:tu: hehehee.....

Many have nagged him over his use of the word logistics! Perhaps zosers whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. :w00t:

Hahahahaha Terry Pratchet wrote about people like that (warning to others)

And now all us "skeptics" are going to be in real trouble when the aliens return and appoint zoser as our ruling king!Thanks for running him off everyone,now us rubes will never gain any insight on how to stop the super advanced weaponry he will use to suppress us! :tu:

And now all us "skeptics" are going to be in real trouble when the aliens return and appoint zoser as our ruling king!Thanks for running him off everyone,now us rubes will never gain any insight on how to stop the super advanced weaponry he will use to suppress us! :tu:

well, the odd thing is, zoser has occasionally stumbled over the truth, but.... he quickly picks himself up and carries on as if nothing happened. :yes:

• Like 1

Apart from it wasn't andesite or granite.

Sorry to put the kibosh on it.

By all means admire the art, but no AA proponent is ever likely to be that interested. No evidence of ancient high tech.

If war analogies are your thing:

70 years ago the Russians sealed the fate of the 6th army; now they have sealed the fate of their latest foe: the skeptic army.

This thread is their Stalingrad.

First Von Daniken and Stitchen, later Dunn, Foerster, and Childress, and now the Russians.

All have contributed in this war of attrition.

The AA proponents will now inexorably work their way to Berlin and expose the mainstream archaeological faction once and for all.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

He should.

I quoted a list of at least twenty definitions, with a link to more.

Of course, this would depend on him actually reading responses to his ridiculous posts. We can't be sure that he does..

Harte

• Like 1

He should.

I quoted a list of at least twenty definitions, with a link to more.

Of course, this would depend on him actually reading responses to his ridiculous posts. We can't be sure that he does..

Harte

go watch some TV zoser, or look outside for the bright comet thats visible tonite..... you never have anything new to post, or original, or well thought out, or interesting

.....zzzzzzzzz :sleepy:

Good, zoser is back, maybe we can get an answer to this one,...?

Lets say that you are right about this.... Why ET?

Why not time travelers?

Inter dimensional travelers?

Why not Mole people from Inner Earth?

(Or some other paranormal theory)

Zoser? How can you be sure its aliens???