Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

My god! The precision of these blocks!

It had to be aliens!!!!!!

5094826517_4f9bcf0e2e_z.jpg

Simply stunning!!!Fascinating!!!Beyond epic!!!

One day perhaps we will be able to accomplish such amazing feats!Until then we dream! :lol:

Yes, 555 pages filled with unsubstantiated claims. That has to be some kind of record.

it's all how one sees the possibilities i guess, i mean....

:unsure2:

yep.. nothing new or interesting that has not been posted before and explained..

New stuff zoser.. new stuff.. come on mate.. I know you have it in you.. find something new that has not been explained to you already.. time and time again..

Au Contraire Mr Dingo.

Show me where vitrification and moulding have been demonstrated on another thread?

It's all here. The Russian's findings are the icing on the cake.

Denying it all is just that. There is no sound refutation for any of these phenomena.

The 6th Army has been defeated.

This is Stalingrad; the turning point.

If you have any solid refutation against the LAH claims, let's here them.

Edited by zoser

A good example of how nothing has been refuted here. Remember this? No one has explained how the inside of the hole became vitrified.

Undeniable ancient high tech. Try that one for a start.

[media=]

[/media]

By the way; look at 4:59.

Incredible unequalled precision!

If I get time I will post that shot later

The best precision seen yet.

Lightly

Here is your evidence of precision in 3 planes.

The Russians are now at Kursk.

Edited by zoser

zzzzzz :sleepy:

boring as usual. who wants to play?

. . . No. I'm pointing out that some walls at Machu Pichu are one style on the bottom and another, obviously newer, smaller, cruder style on some of the tops. This example has mortar on the top portion... none below.

like this > post-86645-0-26189300-1362791059_thumb.j

That's because they were - and still are - being reconstructed by archeologists.

Just find a photo of how Machu Picchu looked when it was first discovered, and compare that with how it looks now.

And the different styles is about the different use and purpose of the buildings.

Like I told Zoser a dozen times: your house most probably does not resemble a cathedral.

• Like 1

A good example of how nothing has been refuted here. Remember this? No one has explained how the inside of the hole became vitrified.

Lies!

It has been explained. I know 556 pages is a lot but think back...you can remember, something to do with sand.... I know you'll get it! :tu:

And for your information 'shiny' does not equal vitrified. Anybody who says so doesn't know ****. I can polish concrete to look like glass, no vitrification necessary.

Undeniable ancient high tech. Try that one for a start.

[media=]

[/media]

By the way; look at 4:59.

Incredible unequalled precision!

If I get time I will post that shot later

The best precision seen yet.

Lightly

Here is your evidence of precision in 3 planes.

The Russians are now at Kursk.

HURRAH!

We're back to the drilled holes!!

Lies!

It has been explained. I know 556 pages is a lot but think back...you can remember, something to do with sand.... I know you'll get it! :tu:

And for your information 'shiny' does not equal vitrified. Anybody who says so doesn't know ****. I can polish concrete to look like glass, no vitrification necessary.

concrete ? ...... glass ?

Oh no you didn't .......

Thanks zoser , our intermittent piggy back wifi is dead this morning.. i'll try to view the vid later.

Thanks Abramelin... that actually had crossed my mind.. that some of the reconstructed tops may have been down by archeologists . Especially the mortared ones. There is a lot of .. obviously later RE construction at Machu Pichu.

It actually looks as if the building of some of the original massive stuff was interrupted and never finished. .. dunno.

nope.. and again zoser.. nothing new to see that has not already been explained to you in the past 500 odd pages..

try again..

Does it really matter?

As long as the mainstream fairy tales are proved in the end to be the utter nonsense that they are I really don't mind.

Do we really understand what the term ET really means anyway?

Interdimensional, intergalactical..........

On a serious note the Ancient Egyptians believed seriously in their ancestors being from Sirius, Orion, and even the Sun.

The smart money says they were right.

Of course it matters - If they are all equally possible (ET, Timetravelers, Mole people, etc) they all become meaningless as separate claims. Cant you see that?!

Edited by Hazzard

nope.. and again zoser.. nothing new to see that has not already been explained to you in the past 500 odd pages..

try again..

Well if the vitrification and moulding is all old hat, then I'm sure you have a perfectly rational explanation to account for all of the various features pointed out earlier in the thread.

I await a response; if none is forthcoming then I assume that you reluctantly accept the fact that the ancients knew how to alter granite at the molecular level.

And that that knowledge accounts for all of the features seen on the images; the indentation pock marks, the trowel smoothing effect on the stones, the random smudge marks, the precision fit, and the fused blocks.

Think it through and answer in your own time.

Edited by zoser

Of course it matters - If they are all equally possible (ET, Timetravelers, Mole people, etc) they all become meaningless as separate claims. Cant you see that?!

One highly advanced civilisation is as good as another.

Either way it shoots Darwinism to pieces.

The Christians will be pleased with that; not how they feel about aliens though.

Edited by zoser

Well if the vitrification and moulding is all old hat, then I'm sure you have a perfectly rational explanation to account for all of the various features pointed out earlier in the thread.

I await a response; if none is forthcoming then I assume that you reluctantly accept the fact that the ancients knew how to alter granite at the molecular level.

And that that knowledge accounts for all of the features seen on the images; the indentation pock marks, the trowel smoothing effect on the stones, the random smudge marks, the precision fit, and the fused blocks.

Think it through and answer in your own time.

Move along folks, nothing new to see here. As usual.

Typical zoser tactic.... swerving all over the place, pyramids, pumapunku, saw marks in rocks, then its

"Lets go back to vitrification and molding"

NO lets not do that. Every subject you have bought to this thread has been gone over, many times already.

(And I find it a bit weird that a 'possibly' grown man should become obsessed with holes in rocks, and I think you should get out more zoser. Or watch some interesting video channels on youtube. They do exist you know its all down to what you search for)!!

Have you anything NEW to say on the AA theory - that doesn't involve PumaPunku or the Pyramids? Its extremely boring to check in and see the same old crap regurgitated over and over....

• Like 1

One highly advanced civilisation is as good as another.

Either way it shoots Darwinism to pieces.

The Christians will be pleased with that; not how they feel about aliens though.

Honestly zoser ... you bring anymore straw men we'll catch hay fever

Move along folks, nothing new to see here. As usual.

Typical zoser tactic.... swerving all over the place, pyramids, pumapunku, saw marks in rocks, then its

"Lets go back to vitrification and molding"

NO lets not do that. Every subject you have bought to this thread has been gone over, many times already.

(And I find it a bit weird that a 'possibly' grown man should become obsessed with holes in rocks, and I think you should get out more zoser. Or watch some interesting video channels on youtube. They do exist you know its all down to what you search for)!!

Have you anything NEW to say on the AA theory - that doesn't involve PumaPunku or the Pyramids? Its extremely boring to check in and see the same old crap regurgitated over and over....

Still waiting.

:whistle:

Honestly zoser ... you bring anymore straw men we'll catch hay fever

The Russians have just won the Battle of Kursk and are now advancing to launch their attack on Army Group Centre (1944).

The Russians have just won the Battle of Kursk and are now advancing to launch their attack on Army Group Centre (1944).

want to know how I would drill those holes they said was impossible ?

you can do it too even if you can't find any Russians to help you ...

Now he's playing with his toy plastic soldiers again... :w00t: oh well, at least it may keep him off youtube for a while

want to know how I would drill those holes they said was impossible ?

you can do it too even if you can't find any Russians to help you ...

Go on then; enlighten the world.

Stand by LAH team, stand by Chris Dunn (expert machinist), stand by Roger Hopkins (expert stone mason), Mr TE has the ultimate answer.......................

Stand by LAH team, stand by Chris Dunn (expert machinist), stand by Roger Hopkins (expert stone mason), Mr TE has the ultimate answer.......................

youre so desperate to strike up a convo aren't you? baiting TE to discuss holes again. Impossible holes!

Like this one in an axe head from 5000 years ago. Thats before PP you know.(according to source)

Just discovered cant post the images, scroll for axeheads

http://antimonite.blogsome.com/category/mineralogy/

Edited by seeder

You see ? I said "how I would" I didn't say "how they would" or even "how the AA did"

If you want an ultimate answer ...... you can make one up yourself

~edit : clarity in red

Portal_Portola_02.147223138_large.jpg

No wonder this name reads familiar > Roger Hopkins (expert stone mason) sculptor to me, same ?

Mr Hopkins knows a thing or two don't he ?

You drill the same way except make smaller holes

~edit : pic

Edited by third_eye

Now he's playing with his toy plastic soldiers again... :w00t: oh well, at least it may keep him off youtube for a while

No, he's just signed up to World of Tanks. I can thoroughly recommend it.

• Like 1