Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

the edges are the only problem here, the craftsmanship is excellent, the rest is just grind/sand in, like drilling a square hole ;)

It just takes longer than a regular round hole on account of the grinding motion is easier

the edge is difficult but not impossible, just takes a much longer time because you have to go slow, chipping the sharp lined side edges is the prime danger

Stop the circumlocution.

With what tools? How were the straight edges and corners achieved to such precision?

Where are the tools? If the work was done in classical time they should still be around.

They are not.

Before posting an ad hoc selection of crow bars and axes, I want to see proper stonemasons tools contempary with the site or found near the site, capable of such work.

We have all the Roman tools, why not these?

GROUND HOG DAY

Yep it's time to put up or shut up seeder.

Play your aces if you have them if I were you.

The German's are about to surrender.

A nice pic showing vitrified stone at Sacsayhuaman with unexplained pock marks.

The pock marks were made when some object pushed into the soft stone.

Obviously.

zoser35-1_zpsd3dac690.jpg

Stop the circumlocution.

With what tools? How were the straight edges and corners achieved to such precision?

Where are the tools? If the work was done in classical time they should still be around.

They are not.

Before posting an ad hoc selection of crow bars and axes, I want to see proper stonemasons tools contempary with the site or found near the site, capable of such work.

We have all the Roman tools, why not these?

That's not your concern, your concern is the rocks, you play by their games you play by their rules, they play your game your rules ...

this game here is mine ...... you said 'how' I entertained with 'how'

if you want to start manufacturing 'ultimate answers' be my guest

don't associate me with your filth

again i assert :

go back a few pages and get that chart i made on how to get edges of stones to line up, then use brain .... please

I am not doing all your lazy posterior work for you

Unexplained smudge mark on a stone where it has been smoothed with some implement.

Again in it's soft state. Lots of examples of this:

zoser22_zpsf35be290.jpg

That's not your concern, your concern is the rocks, you play by their games you play by their rules, they play your game your rules ...

this game here is mine ...... you said 'how' I entertained with 'how'

if you want to start manufacturing 'ultimate answers' be my guest

don't associate me with your filth

again i assert :

go back a few pages and get that chart i made on how to get edges of stones to line up, then use brain .... please

I am not doing all your lazy posterior work for you

No evidence there that PP was constructed by Indians with crude tools.

No way can crude tools produce internal edges and corners to that precision. No precedent for it anywhere............

Obvious really.

How come it was never replicated anywhere in the world?

No way can crude tools produce internal edges and corners to that precision. No precedent for it anywhere............

Obvious really.

How come it was never replicated anywhere in the world?

because you refuse to see it ..... because you think PP is more than great stone work, among the best in the world but still stone

A stone surface in a Peruvian cave totally vitrified.

Modern science has absolutely no answer:

zoser59_zps9d8c0d93.jpg

because you refuse to see it ..... because you think PP is more than great stone work, among the best in the world but still stone

And totally impossible to achieve with crude tools and Indians.

Think; it was never replicated.

The Spanish brought with them no technology, no understanding of how it was all done.

If they mixed with the Inca they would have established how it was done and replicated it themselves and transported the know how to Europe.

The technology died in South America.

Why?

Because the builders had long disappeared when the Spanish arrived.

All the Spanish had to explain it was guesswork.

Oh you mean like perfectly cast axe heads, chisels, (even needles for sowing). Oh and the iron tools we already mentioned.

You have a mental block in what you think is the stone age, your just ignorant of the facts, and this subject is your obsessive compulsive disorder.

you need a reality check from time to time, so heres one I made earlier

parthenon-and-the-acropolis-landmark-1.jpg

Oh you mean like perfectly cast axe heads, chisels, (even needles for sowing). Oh and the iron tools we already mentioned.

You have a mental block in what you think is the stone age, your just ignorant of the facts, and this subject is your obsessive compulsive disorder.

you need a reality check from time to time, so heres one I made earlier

Any precision granite on the Parthenon? Care to show me?

Some German forces have already started to capitulate.

Any precision granite on the Parthenon? Care to show me?

Some German forces have already started to capitulate.

getting really boring now zoser

Heard of the Pantheon?

"The building is circular with a portico of large granite Corinthian columns (eight in the first rank and two groups of four behind) under a pediment".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheon,_Rome

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Clay:

Peruvuan stone:

as explained with wiki backup

pillow faced architecture But allow me to make the font bigger so you actually manage to read it

"Another building method was called “pillow-faced” architecture. Pillow faced building was achieved by using fired adobe bricks and mud mortar. The Incas would then sand large, finely shaped stones coated in mud and clay. Then they would fit the bricks and stones together using the mud mortar into jigsaw like patterns. Pillow-faced architecture was typically used for temples and royal places like Machu Picchu.

http://en.wikipedia....ruction_methods

'

Edited by seeder

92006079_4acb0864fc_z.jpg

guess where and guess how long ago ?

if you know what to look for, its not just the size that's impressive, notice the joints between the column and the top rest edge

you have to place it over two lined area, all three has got to be right on the spot or it wont do .... you still have the headache of size and weight to deal with

this my kind of game, AAs ? not likely, just took a long time ....

So there we are.

No explanations for the vitrification and the moulding.

Dozens more images where that came from.

No precedent for it whatsoever in classical building.

No replication of precision granite work anywhere in the world after PP, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Ollyantaytambo.

Unexplained technology that had to come from outside the planet.

Molecular alteration of the hardest stones on the planet.

So boys and girls I am calling your hand.

It's time to put up or shut up.

If you have solid evidence that suggests otherwise then now is the time to show it.

You have no aces; no argument, and no proof of alternative prosaic methodology that is anyway believable.

No pictures of the Parthenon is going to do it. Unless you can find precision granite there.

What about the saws? Where are they? If the Peruvian stone was saw cut with copper and sand then where are the saws?

The answer is deep in your minds dear chaps.

Berlin surrenders.

as explained with wiki backup

pillow faced architecture But allow me to make the font bigger so you actually manage to read it

"Another building method was called “pillow-faced” architecture. Pillow faced building was achieved by using fired adobe bricks and mud mortar. The Incas would then sand large, finely shaped stones coated in mud and clay. Then they would fit the bricks and stones together using the mud mortar into jigsaw like patterns. Pillow-faced architecture was typically used for temples and royal places like Machu Picchu.

http://en.wikipedia....ruction_methods

'

Has it ever occured to you that there is at least 3 styles of stronework at MP? Each with distinctive precision and style?

The rubble terrace construction is definitely Inca, but who did the precision work?

You just can't generalise about MP as if it was all done by one group at the same time.

Sorry seeder.

guess where and guess how long ago ?

if you know what to look for, its not just the size that's impressive, notice the joints between the column and the top rest edge

you have to place it over two lined area, all three has got to be right on the spot or it wont do .... you still have the headache of size and weight to deal with

this my kind of game, AAs ? not likely, just took a long time ....

Never seen that before, but I am inclined to ask is it granite and is it precision work? Big blocks alone maketh not AA.

Show me precision.

Show me proof of dates? That picture on it's own adds nothing to the debate or am I missing something?

A bit like seeder posting and reposting the Parthenon.

So there we are.

~snip

The answer is deep in your minds dear chaps.

where it was all this while

Berlin surrenders.

Berlin remains with us ...

You just can't generalise about MP as if it was all done by one group at the same time.

why not? Isnt that what you do. I gave you direct evidence of stones wrapped in clay before being set. You wanted evidence of soft rocks, with mold marks, and now you have it. and its a fact.

Job done :tu:

Never seen that before, but I am inclined to ask is it granite and is it precision work? Big blocks alone maketh not AA.

No, crappily built walls do.

• Like 1

Hi seeder.. Stones wrapped in clay, which then later turns to Stone? Got a picture of a " pillow faced" wall like that? I've never heard of such a thing.