Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Hi seeder.. Stones wrapped in clay, which then later turns to Stone? Got a picture of a " pillow faced" wall like that? I've never heard of such a thing.

see the link please. I only discovered that phrase a short time ago which is why it wasnt part of the discussion earlier. Like the phrase 'polygonal masonry', if you dont search on the right phrase you never find what you look for.

The finding of the that phrase however would indeed cover a lot of zosers earlier questions, about the use of soft rocks, precise fits on awkward angles, pock marks, and apparent mold marks in stone, which he argued hard and long for

Now the info has been found to 'possibly support' some of his imaginings, he doesnt want to know about it. Which is odd because it makes him right on a lot of things.

But it also totally eliminates aliens once again.

Now, if and when the inca mixed clay, possibly very silty clay with lots of sand in it, or with sand added to it...and it then sets and ages over the years, it becomes sandstone!

Because sandstone is any small particles, but usually grains of sand, in a mix that binds it. Thats all sandstone is. And clay is a good thing to bind sand.

Many years later, and being exposed to the atmosphere....what was once a mix of wet clay and sand....really does become, what we call sandstone

Now Im not saying its exactly how they did it, but it does solve a lot of riddles.

And oddly, wiki already knew about it.... ????

Edited by seeder

Sand and Sandstone

Sand is loose unconsolidated material having particle size between silt and pebbles (1/16 to 2mm). When held together by chemical cement or by clay, they are called sandstone. Sandstone results from the breaking down or weathering of older rocks and from the transportation and sorting of rock fragments by water or by wind. Sand and sandstone is commonly used in making glass, as building materials (mainly concrete), as filters and for making molds in foundries. The sand/sandstone along the larger rivers is abundant, although some of the deposits have impurities.

http://people.ku.edu/~stalder/KS-sand.html

concrete ? ...... glass ?

Oh no you didn't .......

Hey 3rd, I just noticed this post even though it was several pages ago so I hope you don't mind my late response. :tu:

First, I hope you aren't mistaking the 'look like glass' comment to somehow be an indication that vitrification is present in polished concrete. Vitrification is a very specific process that a material goes through when going from a molten state to a solid, or solid to molten. There is no molten (or melting) process in polishing. Therefore any reflective properties of stone are not exclusively due to vitrification. Zoser should know that but he still clings desperately to his unevidenced notion.

Second, If I have mistaken your comment then please disregard this. :whistle:

• Like 1

Many years later, and being exposed to the atmosphere....what was once a mix of wet clay and sand....really does become, what we call sandstone

Now Im not saying its exactly how they did it, but it does solve a lot of riddles.

Greetings Seeder. First my compliments in regards to your efforts in respect to Zoser's wholly unsubstantiated (understatement) position.

Would, however, wish to add a bit of clarification to your above, just to put Lightly's mind at rest.

While your basic understanding is not incorrect, one must take into account the time/pressure/percolation factors involved in the actual transport/fusing of the silicates that result in sandstones. As briefly/minimally alluded to in your reference, while sandstone formations are quite common, they are the product of many millions of years.

Thus, your caveat is quite appropriate.

• Like 1

~snip

Second, If I have mistaken your comment then please disregard this. :whistle:

actually I was addressing this :

Process involved in polishing concrete:

1. The concrete floor is cut with a variety of diamond abrasive grits, usually, 3-8 depending on the gloss level desired. Many in the industry do not consider a 3 step grinding to be truly polished concrete. The 3 step process is often referred to as a hybrid polished concrete. This polishing can be done wet or dry depending on the site situation. Benefits of dry grinding include dust free operation and easier clean-up since no slurry is created during the process. However dry grinding can expose workers as well as the HVAC system to harmful amorphous silica dust. Wet grinding eliminates this problem and has become increasingly popular because of this, however the disposal of the slurry created also causes some concerns..[3] Some companies have adopted strict silicosis policies due to the silica exposure of dry grinding.[4]
  2. A densifier is applied once the concrete is opened up and in a condition to readily accept the chemical. The step at which the densifier is applied is determined by the person polishing the concrete.[5] A high solids lithium silicate is used on many polished concrete floors. Sodium silicate and potassium silicates are also used.
  3. The densifier is allowed to dry and cure for the manufacturers recommended time, followed by one or more abrasive cuts, which will polish the floor to the desired gloss.
  4. Timing of delivery depends on the type of equipment that a contractor uses. It can be expected that a 32" grinder will average 600 square feet per hour per grit, and a large Bobcat mounted 3-headed grinder can grind 2,000 square feet per hour per grit. The Bobcat grinders have limited availability on the east and west coasts of the U.S. Some industry experts do not consider Bobcat grinders or remotely controlled grinders suitable for highly refined work.

not really applicable to the debate, was just saying ... :whistle:

1. here wiki

Edited by third_eye

actually I was addressing this :

not really applicable to the debate, was just saying ... :whistle:

1. here wiki

Yes, we do use a densifier in our process however it is up to the customer if they want it or not. That refers to a chemical vitrification however, not at all what zoser is suggesting with his 'laser drilled holes' rubbish. You can still get a pretty good gloss without it though. :tu:

• Like 1

Well if the vitrification and moulding is all old hat, then I'm sure you have a perfectly rational explanation to account for all of the various features pointed out earlier in the thread.

I await a response; if none is forthcoming then I assume that you reluctantly accept the fact that the ancients knew how to alter granite at the molecular level.

And that that knowledge accounts for all of the features seen on the images; the indentation pock marks, the trowel smoothing effect on the stones, the random smudge marks, the precision fit, and the fused blocks.

Think it through and answer in your own time.

go back through the 560 odd pages.. the answers are there.. time and time again..

Still waiting for how ancients drilled perfect holes and why vitrification is present inside that particular hole.

Still waiting for answers to moulding marks (trowel smoothing, pock mark indentations, fused blocks, smudge marks, and precision joins).

The vitrification is as yet unexplained.

So are the saw cuts btw.

The last remnants of Army Group Centre have been defeated in Belarus.

The final march to Berlin begins.

Guess who Zhukov is?

Hint:

His name begins with the same letter.

again.. explained each time you have put it up.. why do we need to go over it again.. you want the answers.. go back through from the start of the thread.. and read.. each time you do the lets go back to this.. we answer.. then you do the ..but what about.. and we answer.. makes me want to sing .. 'the wheels on zosers bus go round and round'

That depends no doubt on what images he is being presented with.

His utter amazement was expressed specifically when shown pictures of Puma Punku.

He did say that modern tech could not replicate that.

According to you chaps a tribe of illiterate indians can do it.

illiterate?

• Like 1

Yep it's time to put up or shut up seeder.

Play your aces if you have them if I were you.

The German's are about to surrender.

actually its time for you to put up or shut up zoser..

again and again it has been explained.. and again and again you cannot explain how you suppose it was done.. no tools.. no tech.. heck not even a bleeding prototype idea..

sorry mate.. the germans have won the war.. they kicked the russians asses even before they left russia..

it is a argument you have lost.. time and time again.. hence the reason why you keep posting over and over again.. your just a extremely poor loser who does not like to face the facts.. the ancients were smarter then what you think they were..

so put your youtube clips in the bin where they belong.. add your AA books to the toilet to give you something to wipe your bottom with.. get yourself out in reality.. go to the pub.. pick up a chick.. or a guy depending on which way you swing.. go party.. and enjoy life..

Tis a wonderful world we live in..

heck.. go on a holiday.. egypt.. or south america.. go see what your talking about.. instead of just watching it on the net..

hell come to australia.. I will take you to see the rock art work.. introduce you to a couple of elders that will explain it to you..

• Like 1

A nice pic showing vitrified stone at Sacsayhuaman with unexplained pock marks.

The pock marks were made when some object pushed into the soft stone.

Obviously.

zoser35-1_zpsd3dac690.jpg

actually you know what those stones remind me off.. there is a section of beach up north with a few rock shelves.. that have very close to the same markings..

and that is caused by water and sand/small stones.. next time I am up Geraldton way I'll go out to flat rocks and take a pick or two..

No evidence there that PP was constructed by Indians with crude tools.

No way can crude tools produce internal edges and corners to that precision. No precedent for it anywhere............

Obvious really.

How come it was never replicated anywhere in the world?

and there is no evidence that it was done by aliens..

just on a side note.. can you explain these zoser?

UQ121835.jpg

neale-clarke-adnjamathanha-aboriginal-engravings-sacred-canyon-flinders-range-south-australia-australia.jpg

notice the shape of the circles..

2_puberty-rock-at-shasta-lake.jpg

now wouldnt you say.. if that was cut into a stone block.. that the dimples were pressed into stone?

• Like 1

just a few more natural rocks..

13__TN800x600.jpg?_797774

do you notice zoser.. how straight the edges are.. and how flat the surface is?

how did they do that..

I guess mother nature had alien help as well..

• Like 1

560 odd pages..

how very true.

just a few more natural rocks..

13__TN800x600.jpg?_797774

do you notice zoser.. how straight the edges are.. and how flat the surface is?

how did they do that..

I guess mother nature had alien help as well..

Brilliant Dingo. Once again you have answered everything the LAH Team and every other AA proponent ever wanted to know.

A shear genius in all respects.

Well done.

:ph34r:

just on a side note.. can you explain these zoser?

UQ121835.jpg

neale-clarke-adnjamathanha-aboriginal-engravings-sacred-canyon-flinders-range-south-australia-australia.jpg

notice the shape of the circles..

2_puberty-rock-at-shasta-lake.jpg

now wouldnt you say.. if that was cut into a stone block.. that the dimples were pressed into stone?

And the other half a dozen types of moulding phenomena? Where are they? The trowel marks, the obvious smoothing, the smudge marks, the pointing, if you would like me to repost them please let me know.

It's this kind of extremely feeble effort that tells me and others no doubt that you have not a hope in hell of coming up with answers.

There are none.

Find examples of the other phenomena if you can.

Preferably on known constructions.

All you have demonstrated is examples of erosion. Not moulding,

Edited by zoser

And the other half a dozen types of moulding phenomena? Where are they? The trowel marks, the obvious smoothing, the smudge marks, the pointing, if you would like me to repost them please let me know.

It's this kind of extremely feeble effort that tells me and others no doubt that you have not a hope in hell of coming up with answers.

There are none.

Find examples of the other phenomena if you can.

Preferably on known constructions.

What i've never understood is how you equate this with Incredible precision, and so you can argue that it's all evidence for the same thing. Surely trowel marks, and smudge marks, and places where (so you claim) they poked it and didn't bother to smooth it out, and so on, and cobbled walls together from stones of all sorts of shapes & sizes and stuck them together in any way they'd fit; doesn't all this rather suggest an Incredible ancient bodge rather than Incredible ancient precision?

Just in case you forgot what the moulding marks look like.

Here they are again. Absolutely nothing like yours Dingo.

I would add that this is what the skeptics have been doing for 500 pages here now. Abe did it with his chemicals, Mr O did it with Stocks and Potzen and Seeder does it with the Parthenon.

Your posts are all so easy to refute because you are not comparing the exact phenomena. Very simple.

You seem to think that if you post anything remotely related that it will answer the problem, fully.

Of course it is not that simple.

The rest of the 500 pages is just shouting, complaining and insults.

Now find if you can phenomena resembling this on known constructions (not erosion, that is easy to detect).

zoser115_zpsc4ee57a5.jpg

zoser114_zps54ab40cd.jpg

zoser113_zps8791cd5f.jpg

zoser112_zps1e9357b9.jpg

zoser111_zps1c7781f9.jpg

zoser110_zpsd040271c.jpg

zoser109_zpsfdee891b.jpg

Fairies perhaps?

makes sense, they're expert stone builders, anythig that uses iron would obviously be off the cards for them (iron being for them like arsnic is for us), they'd build in places that are of some "higher importance", often in remote locations and/or locations of spiritual significance.
  • Like 1

What i've never understood is how you equate this with Incredible precision, and so you can argue that it's all evidence for the same thing. Surely trowel marks, and smudge marks, and places where (so you claim) they poked it and didn't bother to smooth it out, and so on, and cobbled walls together from stones of all sorts of shapes & sizes and stuck them together in any way they'd fit; doesn't all this rather suggest an Incredible ancient bodge rather than Incredible ancient precision?

I don't understand your point LV.

Here is precision:

zoser67_zps514f8a81.jpg

zoser68_zps5d322b4c.jpg

Undeniable, never replicated by modern man, Romans, Greeks, Renaissance, only by the Ancient Egyptians.

Precision like this was easily possible in blocks ranging from 0.25 tonne to 200 tonne or even heavier.

Then you seem to be pointing out the contradiction between the joins which are precise, and the exterior faces which have mould marks?

Well that just says to me that it was the joins that were the crucial thing. They didn't need perfect exterior faces.

I don't see a contradiction at all. It was a matter of requirement.

Edited by zoser

FFS man, we've pointed to buildings with similar "precision joins".

You just ignore us.

FFS man, we've pointed to buildings with similar "precision joins".

You just ignore us.

Care to post them again or are you just happy to make groundless claims?

Sorry to be blunt, but nothing I have seen resembles the above precision.

Be back in about 10 minutes with some other examples.

see how he baits people? pointless even responding.....