Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

You are claiming that it was done using chisels and polish.

I say sausages.

Reasons?

Nothing to polish granite with and nothing to make that precise marks either.

Sorry.

hey thats your opinion .. problem is. .the facts are there..

at least I can show you the tools on how it was done..

can you do the same thing..

any proof at all..

even a tablet that said the sky gods helped.. I'll take that as proof..

how else.. chisel and a polishing stone..

Abe tried all this by claiming that granite could be polished and vitrified chemically.

It cannot.

:td:

That is what happened; the images do not lie.

Is this another claim that if it is a picture then it has to be true!!!

Ha Ha. You are so lost in your little fantasy world. Please put up or shut up!!! You have given zero evidence in 580 pages.

hey thats your opinion .. problem is. .the facts are there..

at least I can show you the tools on how it was done..

can you do the same thing..

any proof at all..

even a tablet that said the sky gods helped.. I'll take that as proof..

That's all been debunked Dingo.

Abe tried to claim chemical polishing causes vitrification.

It can't be done.

It can't be done.

are these actually vitrified?

it looks more like highly polished granite to me..

Edited by DingoLingo
  • Like 1

It's here:

The method works by creating a chemical reaction on the surface of the stone with the use of steel wool and specially formulated chemical compounds. This is only achievable on stone containing calcium carbonate and so most limestone, marble and travertine can be vitrified where as granite cannot.

http://www.ethosmarblecare.co.uk/restore-stone/vitrification.shtml

are these actually vitrified?

it looks more like highly polished marble to me..

Here's some more:

Zoser72_zps5106c98a.jpg

On the right: Unknown builders and the wall is vitrified (andesite).

On the left a known Inca wall not vitrified.

Zoser70_zps0386262c.jpg

Vitrified Andesite.

Only visible under certain angles of viewing.

It can't be done.

You are not qualified to debunk anything. You have proven to be incapable of logical thought.

Nope. more speculation. Time to shut up Zoser.

You are not qualified to debunk anything. You have proven to be incapable of logical thought.

Nope. more speculation. Time to shut up Zoser.

Please provide alternative plausible explanation if you don't believe the vitrifcation principle.

zoser34-1_zps6b38c950.jpg

I got it! I got it!

This image is evidence that this is high polished granite.

Thanks Zoser. I know how to prove stuff now. It only takes a picture.

again all you can post is pictures with no real explanation how it was done.. just that it was made soft and molded.. nothing to say how it was done.. just that it was.. problem is that is not even slightly covering the burden of proof that you..

but for now.. I have to go.. no.. I am not folding.. I am going to sleep its getting late here in australia :)

again all you can post is pictures with no real explanation how it was done.. just that it was made soft and molded.. nothing to say how it was done.. just that it was.. problem is that is not even slightly covering the burden of proof that you..

but for now.. I have to go.. no.. I am not folding.. I am going to sleep its getting late here in australia :)

Don't worry I won't disrespect you while you are away.

That's a promise.

See you tomorrow good buddy.

Just one thing though: you say no proof of how vitrification and moulding was done. Agreed.

Yet the images solidly testify to the fact that it happened.

:tu:

Edited by zoser

Please provide alternative plausible explanation if you don't believe the vitrifcation principle.

Already been provided. Please educate yourself.

Don't worry I won't disrespect you while you are away.

That's a promise.

See you tomorrow good buddy.

Just one thing though: you say no proof of how vitrification and moulding was done. Agreed.

Yet the images solidly testify to the fact that it happened.

:tu:

I will conceed the vitrification at the moment.. but as for the molding.. no.. there is no proof at all.. again.. look at the pics I have posted. .you will see similar things in nature..

night guys :)

I got it! I got it!

I got it! I got it!

Once more for those who fail to read posts properly:

The method works by creating a chemical reaction on the surface of the stone with the use of steel wool and specially formulated chemical compounds. This is only achievable on stone containing calcium carbonate and so most limestone, marble and travertine can be vitrified where as granite cannot.

http://www.ethosmarblecare.co.uk/restore-stone/vitrification.shtml

You have two problems:

If it was polished then what with?

Then what caused the vitrification?

Chemicals cannot do that.

It had to be some other tech.

Already been provided. Please educate yourself.

Where?

Once more for those who fail to read posts properly:

http://www.ethosmarb...ification.shtml

You have two problems:

If it was polished then what with?

Then what caused the vitrification?

Chemicals cannot do that.

It had to be some other tech.

Where?

You need to look at the post and the picture. Obvious granite polishing. Can you prove otherwise? Please show the tools used if not the obvious granite polishing.

Nice for cutting wood but little else.

How long do you honestly think those teeth would last cutting granite?

If you think I or any other rational thinking person is going to believe that that will cut granite you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Mr O himself stated that the saws must have no teeth!.

You fell for that one Dingo.

Dredging up mud to throw at the wall hoping it would stick.

It fell off I'm afraid.

In any case lets have dates, place, references please.

IIRC, I believe I said they needed no teeth and they don't given that the demonstrated method of cutting stone with them uses grit.

That, however, is clearly a wood saw.

• Like 1

Sorry Mr O.

The burden of proof is on you if you think they were not mould marks.

This cannot be explained any other way.

Try it:

They are less deep than than the stone-pecked hole in the bowl shown in the video, as are nearly all of your other indentations. They are less deep than the thousands of stone metates worn down by nothing more than constant abrasion with a stone mano. You have yet to show that such indentations are not producible by the pecking and grinding other than to argue it as futile based entirely on the time component which again is no argument at all.

If there is no prosaic explanation and I have not heard one offered here, then mould marks it is.

With all that that implies.

Another qualifier. The explanation has to be prosaic because you refuse to accept the mundane. No other reason.

Here's the thing zoser, All I have to do is establish reasonable doubt as to the requirement of advanced technology to produce any of this stonework and I've done that, over and over and over again. All you do in response, all you can do, is squeeze the criteria tighter and tighter, moving the goal posts around like they were on wheels. Only in your playbook would a completed 50 yard pass to within feet of the endzone be considered a quarterback sack.

Alternatives have been demonstrated repeatedly. That they have not been demonstrated to your personal satisfaction changes nothing.

• Like 2

Inter-Species hybridisation is IMPOSSIBLE.

And before you mention Ligers or Mules - they're crossbreeds within a species.

Your meant to write Genera, I'm sure. Lions and tigers for instance are different species within the genus Panthera, Leo and Tigris respectively.

3/02/13 As an update I note that Foerster is now describing himself as a "Canadian-Peruvian anthropologist", in what I guess is an attempt to give himself more authority. That's pure nonsense, the man holds no academic qualifications in that field, certainly not a Ph.D., or even a MS. What he actually is is a tour guide. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, all work is noble in some sense, but one wonders why he feels the need to lie about his profession and qualifications.

All I could find out about his background qualifications is he has an honors BS, (Ha!) apparently in biology.

He wouldn't be the first self-taught professional out there by a long shot. In fact I'm in the middle of reading "Lucy" right now and the anthropology field seems to be chuck full of them. He does seem to be deliberately misrepresenting his expertise though.

• Like 1

Notice the moulding mark in the latter picture above?

Notice how uneven the stones are as the protrude out of the wall indicating they were cut with crude tools, not interstellar technology?

Of course you don't.

A copper chisel causing that in granite?

Granite isn't uniformly strong. In fact what makes it great for construction like this is that granite is found naturally in layers that are easily split using feather and wedge (known as plug and feather in Britain I believe) techniques. Soft metals like copper are the best to use for this technique.

How does one polish granite to that standard? With what ?

With other granite. Since they are of equal hardness, this will polish both surfaces. It will wear down your polish stone but there's more granite where that came from.

Granite isn't uniformly strong. In fact what makes it great for construction like this is that granite is found naturally in layers that are easily split using feather and wedge (known as plug and feather in Britain I believe) techniques. Soft metals like copper are the best to use for this technique.

With other granite. Since they are of equal hardness, this will polish both surfaces. It will wear down your polish stone but there's more granite where that came from.

So now you appear to be saying that granite isn't hard at all and is in fact easy to split :no:

Also that granite on granite gives a nice polished shine :no:

Dream on.

Or of course you could try and prove your point.

Since few seem willing to do that here recently I'm not holding my breath.

IIRC, I believe I said they needed no teeth and they don't given that the demonstrated method of cutting stone with them uses grit.

That, however, is clearly a wood saw.

Thank you Mr O.

I think we all knew that it was a wood saw but as a man I respect it's always good to hear you say so.

Cheers.