Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

You need to look at the post and the picture. Obvious granite polishing. Can you prove otherwise? Please show the tools used if not the obvious granite polishing.

It's a vitrified layer on the stone. Vitrification is associated with heat. Something cut these blocks (sonic) and it's residual effect was heat.

The only other alternative is that the moulding of the blocks was caused by heat however because of the degree of heat required to make rock soft it would make it impossible to work with.

So it had to be some other tech.

Look up vitrification if you are unsure:

Two excellent links:

http://secretsofthesunsects.wordpress.com/2011/12/05/incan-vitrified-stones/

http://www.ancient-mysteries-explained.com/support-files/evidence_of_vitrified_stonework_in_the_inca_vestiges_of_peru.pdf

evidence zoser ...... we want evidence .... not pictures ... not vids

evidence .... provide what you require of others

You clearly understand not seeder. Either that or you are deliberately trying to be obtuse.

good lord indeedy! Ive been out at work, now come home, 5 more pages of the same crap reposts and nothing new as usual. Dont you ever go out zoser? Clearly you are not at work today...

Obtuse eh? you can have that one seeing as I always call you an ignorant lunatic

Now to catch up on the rest of the musings

Here's Zoser choosing not to shut up. He is clicking back in the thread and posting pics he has posted before. They have all been debunked. :no:

Zoser, you could not put up, so in your words SHUT UP!!!!

hehe thats the ONLY reason this thread has got so big, his endless repetitiveness. Take away the reposts and this thread will be about half the size. Yet everyone keeps replying in the same manner to how they have replied before. Ive never seen on any forum how someone can get away with constant re-posts, hacking people off with his ignorance to their posts and yet...oddly, people still want to play.

whats that all about then?

Unless I hear any plausible explanations I will assume that you too have folded.

What's your 'plausible explanation' then? And why? And no dont feel the need to post more pics, explain yourself, put it on the line for once and clarify yourself. You flit from one set of images to the other, all round the houses all the time. Why not stay with ONE image till its been put to bed, or not, rather than keep flitting about?

So now you appear to be saying that granite isn't hard at all and is in fact easy to split :no:

Also that granite on granite gives a nice polished shine :no:

Dream on.

Or of course you could try and prove your point.

Since few seem willing to do that here recently I'm not holding my breath.

Ancient artists working in stone would use abrasion to create sculptures. The artist selected dense stones like carbonite and emory and rub them consistently against comparatively softer stones like limestone or granite. The artist would use different sizes and shapes of abrasives, or turn them in various ways as they rubbed, to create effects on the softer stone's surface. Water would be continuously poured over the surface to carry away particles. Abrasive technique in stone shaping was a long, tedious process that, with patience, resulted in eternal works of art in stone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrasion_(mechanical)

You realize that using stone to shape and smooth other stone has been around since probably before man could walk? You like to go on and on about stone age cultures yet you know absolutely nothing of their tools or techniques do you? Typical.

OK one more time.

No swerving, derision or unsubstantiated claims please.

What caused this?

who really cares? your a bit like the rain-man character, obsessing about something utterly trivial. "Oh look that rock looks odd, wonder why"

cant you see how pathetic it sounds to us all matey? WHO CARES if a rock has dimples, nipples, pokey in bits and sticky out bits? Its a rock

This is all that is needed; there is no plausible explanation to show anything other than stone softening.

I don't think any of you have anything remotely plausible to explain this.

you said it yourself earlier didnt you? CLAY... thats entirely plausible. Or did the words type themselves under your name?

A cry for more proof:

Here we go:

Moulded vitrified stonework:

zoser34-1_zps6b38c950.jpg

The pictures are wonderful aren't they?

post the source for this image. You consistently fail to post sources. As far as we know that could have been taken anywhere.

SOURCES ZOSER FOR EVERY IMAGE

A copper chisel causing that in granite?

How does one polish granite to that standard? With what ?

Had you bothered to watch the first 3 mins of the Parthenon vid I posted, you would have seen that they couldn't use modern tools in the restoration...in the first 3 mins it shows them polishing and smoothing a 10 ton block from the columns. which had to have its surface so finely ground to create a precision joint, you really cant have errors in columns.

They used the ancient technique for smoothing/polishing, so simple, and highly effective. But as said before, you wont watch what I post so you will always ask dumb questions like above.

• Like 1

These earliest examples of stone carving are the result of hitting or scratching a softer stone with a harder one, although sometimes more resilient materials such as antlers are known to have been used for relatively soft stone. Another early technique was to use an abrasive that was rubbed on the stone to remove the unwanted area. Prior to the discovery of steel by any culture, all stone carving was carried out by using an abrasion technique, following rough hewing of the stone block using hammers. The reason for this is that bronze, the hardest available metal until steel, is not hard enough to work any but the softest stone. The Ancient Greeks used the ductility of bronze to trap small granules of carborundum, that are naturally occurring on the island of Milos, thus making a very efficient file for abrading the stone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_carving

You know we have been over this before right zoser? Your poor memory could be the reason why you can't remember basic scientific principals from school and persist with this ludicrous line of reasoning. I think they make a pill to help with that now.

• Like 2

Don't worry I won't disrespect you while you are away.

Yet the images solidly testify to the fact that it happened.

:tu:

No an image doesn't prove anything zoser, but what sways you is the descriptions added to it... and those come from discredited and known liars, Dunn and Foerester

If I take a dawn pic of my garden brick wall wet with dew at the right angle you will see a shine but no water. I could then attach any message to it I wanted. You claim facts when you havent even been to the place to see with your own eyes. At least Abe actually went there, but you? Youre just an armchair observer claiming pics show proof of something like vitrification.

Like all those other lemons who see alien skulls on mars, you see what you want to see or what youre led to believe you're seeing by established liars trying to promote their own books/vids and tours.

and you fall for it. you don't care the authors are slated in the academic world, you dont care their books and dvds are pure wild speculation listed under fiction, youre a total mug who has fallen under the magic of AA videos.

The you say you bought his latest book! You see? What they are doing is creating nonsense to sell stuff, their work is not peer reviewed, they are NOT experts on the subject...oh but its the aliens stuff you love to hear isn't it?

Need to hear?

I know life gets dull if you're by yourself mate. Ive reached that conclusion many times that you have to be single, just from observing the fact you usually log on first thing before work, then instantly after work, and every minute of the weekends.

Try socializing mate. Join a club, watch a cinema film, heck even online dating, anything than sit there alone day after day, living only for one thread, obsessive posting and reposting the same crap all the blinking time

Edited by seeder

All I could find out about his background qualifications is he has an honors BS, (Ha!) apparently in biology.

He wouldn't be the first self-taught professional out there by a long shot. In fact I'm in the middle of reading "Lucy" right now and the anthropology field seems to be chuck full of them. He does seem to be deliberately misrepresenting his expertise though.

"Brien was born in the US, but moved to the west coast of Canada as a child, where he became immediately fascinated by the Native traditions of people such as the Haida. He learned to carve totem poles, canoes, masks and other ceremonial things from master Native carvers, and became a professional sculptor at age 26, basically dropping his career as a marine biologist.

In 1995 he moved to Maui, Hawaii, and was hired as assistant project manager for the building of the 62 foot double hull sailing canoe ( ancestor of the modern day catamaran ) Mo’okiha O Pi’ilani ( Sacred Lizard That Pierces The Heavens. ) This project lasted 2 years.

There, having learned how to make Hawaiian outrigger canoe paddles from master carver Keola Sequiera, he started an online outrigger paddle business, which flourished internationally.

Peru became his next major area of interest. The study of the Inca culture led to his writing a book, A Brief History Of The Incas which is available on this site, as well as 7 others which are e-books, available through Amazon.com and also his Hidden Inca Tours website.

Other projects, which will result in published books, include one about the ancient history of Hawaii, the mysterious stone monuments of Peru that predate the Inca, and the search for the lost continent of Mu. This will require combining all that he has learned so far, with trips to New Zealand (Aotearoa), Hawaii, and Easter island (Rapanui.)

He is now the part time assistant director of the Paracas History Museum, curating and giving archaeological tours of the area, with special emphasis on the Elongated Skull Paracas culture. For more information about this, please check out

http://brienfoerster.com/about/

AND

"He is the author of 8 books, 4 appearances on Ancient Aliens, season 3, numerous radio interviews, and resides in Peru with his wife.

plus A SLIGHTLY differing story here

After completing an Honours Bachelor Of Science degree, Brien decided to take up carving and sculpture full time, at the age of 25.

http://hiddenincatours.com/our-team/#brien

so on his tour site he has a bachelors. On his OWN personal site he doesnt mention it

• Like 1

It's a vitrified layer on the stone. Vitrification is associated with heat. Something cut these blocks (sonic) and it's residual effect was heat.

Look up vitrification if you are unsure:

Only high heat can polish rocks again....Peru was covered in glaciers, it still has a glacier as I pointed out to you when you believed it didnt even get cold there

remember this little beauty

grooved_pav.jpg

No heat required. Or lazers

Just time and nature, and glaciers - and when they melt and leave behind such a highly polished rock, isnt it possible they may have liked these rocks and used them?

Of course it is and is more plausible than aliens polishing stuff with high heat

• Like 3

"Brien was born in the US, but moved to the west coast of Canada as a child, where he became immediately fascinated by the Native traditions of people such as the Haida. He learned to carve totem poles, canoes, masks and other ceremonial things from master Native carvers, and became a professional sculptor at age 26, basically dropping his career as a marine biologist.

In 1995 he moved to Maui, Hawaii, and was hired as assistant project manager for the building of the 62 foot double hull sailing canoe ( ancestor of the modern day catamaran ) Mo’okiha O Pi’ilani ( Sacred Lizard That Pierces The Heavens. ) This project lasted 2 years.

There, having learned how to make Hawaiian outrigger canoe paddles from master carver Keola Sequiera, he started an online outrigger paddle business, which flourished internationally.

Peru became his next major area of interest. The study of the Inca culture led to his writing a book, A Brief History Of The Incas which is available on this site, as well as 7 others which are e-books, available through Amazon.com and also his Hidden Inca Tours website.

Other projects, which will result in published books, include one about the ancient history of Hawaii, the mysterious stone monuments of Peru that predate the Inca, and the search for the lost continent of Mu. This will require combining all that he has learned so far, with trips to New Zealand (Aotearoa), Hawaii, and Easter island (Rapanui.)

He is now the part time assistant director of the Paracas History Museum, curating and giving archaeological tours of the area, with special emphasis on the Elongated Skull Paracas culture. For more information about this, please check out

http://brienfoerster.com/about/

AND

"He is the author of 8 books, 4 appearances on Ancient Aliens, season 3, numerous radio interviews, and resides in Peru with his wife.

plus A SLIGHTLY differing story here

After completing an Honours Bachelor Of Science degree, Brien decided to take up carving and sculpture full time, at the age of 25.

http://hiddenincatou...our-team/#brien

so on his tour site he has a bachelors. On his OWN personal site he doesnt mention it

Yeah, I couldn't even find what his major was the last time I looked. I only found the biology bit today from the bio he wrote on graham hancock's forum:

"My native inspired sculpture became a full time profession for me at the age of 25, and continues to this day, in a somewhat muted way. A university degree in biology was cast aside so that I could live this passion."

http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/FoersterB1.php?p=1

Yeah, I couldn't even find what his major was the last time I looked. I only found the biology bit today from the bio he wrote on graham hancock's forum:

"My native inspired sculpture became a full time profession for me at the age of 25, and continues to this day, in a somewhat muted way. A university degree in biology was cast aside so that I could live this passion."

yeh and smoke the local weed, and chew some coca leaves...all that ...for a hippy - is paradise! Then to write mumbo jumbo books, dvd's, and earn money while roaming round on cam, shaking his head and saying..."wow - ancient man couldn't have done this...far out man"

Beats actually working for a living I guess. His career may be over too when he eventually sells enough books to actually release any DNA test info! :tu:

Apart from it wasn't andesite or granite.

Sorry to put the kibosh on it.

By all means admire the art, but no AA proponent is ever likely to be that interested. No evidence of ancient high tech.

Much like the AA assertion that ancient megalithic sites were done using high technology despite the fact that while there is plenty of belief that it must have been done that way there is not one shred of evidence of the high technology itself.

You may wish to peruse this thread in the other forum if you haven't already

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=226518

• Like 1

The Hittites (2003) Construction Methods and Hydraulics

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-C_XmHS6KI[/media]

Take a look at those polygonal stones in their walls... and the stone drill.

This appears to be just a small translated part of a Turkish documentary. I think I'd like to see the whole thing, although I don't speak Turkish.

Stone drill as used by the Hittites:

Hittites_stone_drill_zpsf7ac4814.jpg

Edited by Abramelin

Much like the AA assertion that ancient megalithic sites were done using high technology despite the fact that while there is plenty of belief that it must have been done that way there is not one shred of evidence of the high technology itself.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=226518

hehe good linky! But wasted on zoser who doesn't read anything if the word aliens isnt in the title

But I did like this interesting snippet, posted by questionmark

"If you bother to learn about it, you would find out that arsenic bronze (as used by the ancient Egyptians) is almost as hard as high carbon steel, which was used to chisel stone of all large monuments from 200 BC to 1850 when Charles Bessemer invented the steel making process named after him. And if you would bother to check a little further you would learn that bronze tools, as used in ancient Egypt, were used as matter of course until iron could be mined in large quantities around the 17th century.

http://www.unexplain...c=226518&st=675

post number 682

same or similar alloy those Peruvians used

Edited by seeder

Only high heat can polish rocks again....Peru was covered in glaciers, it still has a glacier as I pointed out to you when you believed it didnt even get cold there

remember this little beauty

No heat required. Or lazers

Just time and nature, and glaciers - and when they melt and leave behind such a highly polished rock, isnt it possible they may have liked these rocks and used them?

Of course it is and is more plausible than aliens polishing stuff with high heat

Your saying that glaciers caused this?

zoser34-1_zps6b38c950.jpg

What a fascinating thought :cry:

By the way the link is here:

http://secretsofthes...trified-stones/

Edited by zoser

Stone drill as used by the Hittites:

Problem with applying that to Peru though is the material. Copper tubes would shred in no time drilling through andesite.

Stocks showed that the copper usage was very high.

Also it wouldn't account for the vitrification in the holes.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=226518

Explain this:

zoser36_zpsd3e9570f.jpg

zoser33-1_zpsef9a0e75.jpg

zoser32-1_zps95dcfa8e.jpg

Still no explanations for the moulding, vitrification and precision joins.

A nice history lesson on the Hittites although unrelated.

Another character attack on BF

Some more lack of understanding of what moulding means.

I'll come back tomorrow to see if there has been any further progress.

Keep at it.

Explain this:

YOU already did remember? You used the word CLAY!

Tuck into this zoser, enjoy all the vids

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=226518