Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Show us the evidence of the debunking.

no mate, I cant stand offering links and proofs to prove you wrong time and again, tho I am quite surprised you didn't watch the video version...you know, on youtube, 8 mins too. See if you can find the original source for the story, I guarantee it will come back to the same...Russian news paper/website. The kind of story only really thick people read and fall for

No I'm more than content to sit here and allow you to think of yourself as one thing...but then for others to check your links and realize you really are totally gullible and post garbage over and over again. But thats the definition of a troll, so carry on, its not going unnoticed.. :tu:

no mate, I cant stand offering links and proofs to prove you wrong time and again, tho I am quite surprised you didn't watch the video version...you know, on youtube, 8 mins too. See if you can find the original source for the story, I guarantee it will come back to the same...Russian news paper/website. The kind of story only really thick people read and fall for

No I'm more than content to sit here and allow you to think of yourself as one thing...but then for others to check your links and realize you really are totally gullible and post garbage over and over again. But thats the definition of a troll, so carry on, its not going unnoticed.. :tu:

Then yet again you have made a claim that you are unable to substantiate.

Siberian Cauldrons

Ivan Mackerle's own testimony from his expedition.

Despite it being June, we were unfortunate enough to be surprised by a night of snowfall. When the snow didn’t recede by the second day, we lost our patience and went to search for the mysterious spot. We climbed up a low hill, GPS in hand, and scraped through a snowy thicket to a clearing at the top, where we stiffened with surprise.

We’d never seen anything like it. It wasn’t the long-sought, smooth, protruding hemisphere, but a circular pond about 50 meters in diameter. In its center, a circular patch of land, approximately 30 meters in diameter and with a flooded opening in the middle protruded from the water.

This didn’t look like an ordinary natural formation. Pavel broke off two dry, bare branches and, using them as long poles, headed for the snowy island, wading in fishermen’s boots through the half-frozen water. He climbed onto the snow in the annulus and used the poles to test the earth below him to make sure it wasn’t a treacherous quagmire. Beneath the snow and a thin layer of mud, the pole hit something solid.

Was it just ice? Carefully, he continued to the center of the circle, halting in front of the opening. The almost three meter-long pole disappeared beneath the surface. What could he have been standing on? If the hemisphere were made of ice, the current would have melted it.

Could it be a giant cauldron, by now almost completely submerged in the frozen earth? The snowy annulus could be the last visible remnant of a smooth hemisphere not yet sunken below the ground, with a flooded entrance in the center.

Více zde: http://en.mackerle.cz/death-walley/

Vytvořte si vlastní stránky zdarma: http://www.webnode.cz

Btw: "vitrified" doesn't necessarily mean "extreme heat": It has to do with crystallization.

Have a look at this:

The anomalous heating of metal without any evidence of burning or scorching of the adjacent materials (usually wood) is a clear indication that possibly the nature of heat may not be completely understood. This has far-reaching implications for thermodynamics, which hinges entirely on the presumption of such knowledge. It should be noted that the entirety of thermodynamics is represented by the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is insignificant in a context of 0 Hz to infinite Hz. The anomalous heating exhibited by the Hutchison Effect shows plainly that we have much to learn, especially where thermodynamics and electromagnetism meet.

http://www.rexresearch.com/hutchisn/hutchisn.htm

I'm not going to get into the whys or wherefores, or name anyone, but simply going to say to those concerned that all is well. Back to the topic now please. :tu:

• Like 3

Yet the motor is spinning!

At 4:34 the DMM is set to volts.

[media=]

[/media]

You're wrong Zoser, Look closer at the meter. It's still on the ohm scale.

• Like 1

It takes a certain type of understanding to really embrace the ancient alien theory, as most skeptics do not, cannot, and will not be able to process this information. Yes, there is a God and Jesus Christ did walk this Earth, however , I am of the opinion that there roles and purpose was misunderstood .... I am also a Christian that also believed extraterrestrials played a huge part in developing mankind..... There is NO debunking the building and creAting of these enormous ancient structures..,,anyone who thinks that regular human beings built these structures are not capable of processing the truth ... It is not there fault ..... Some people are not meant to understand.. But in due time all will know.

A bit late, but I don't look at the internet much. I have bursts of enthusiasm then disappear for months, or altogether.

There is no physical, or in any way tangible evidence for the existence of any of the Gods is there? Jesus walked the earth, well maybe, but that story is full of holes, he was a baby then he was 30 odd years old.... What happened in the middle?

Did he bother with his homework, as he when he left school he would have a job lined up, he wouldn't have to say the dog had eaten his homework would he. He left school and worked as a carpenter for 15 or so years, then decided to start a new career as the messiah. Sounds a lot like Rael, David Ike (sorry about the spelling, I can't be bothered to look it up) or any of these other cult leader types.

Anyway, back to the ancient alien help theory...

Some of the ancient art is interesting as it depicts objects that could be interpreted as flying disks and flying machines with bright beams coming down to earth from them. Curious, but as far as I know no tangible evidence has ever been produced that supports ancient alien visitation, let alone intervention. No alien artefacts have ever been dug up or found and presented for analysis.

The pyramids are a very simple design, very wide at the bottom tapering to the top, and would have been reasonably easy to engineer. This type of structure supports itself, if they weren't pyramids, if they were very tall, very narrow self supporting structures, or they were complex shapes, or the little pointy bit was at the bottom, they would have required significant engineering to keep them up. Engineering that would have been way beyond anything we could do at the time, but not, of course, be way beyond a visiting alien species. That's why they are pyramids, and not some other complex shape. That's what we could build. No alien input.

Consider the materials used to build the pyramids, it's all what was available to us at the time. There's no complex synthetic materials, no carbon fiber sarcophagus, no PTFE ties. There is nothing there that could not have been produced by us at the time, nothing whatsoever to suggest the intervention of aliens with advanced technology.

That's not say the people around at the time didn't do a marvellous job, excellent tolerances with regard alignment of blocks and passageways etc, but they had nothing else to do, these pyramids were their pride and joy. That they engineered shafts through them is most likely to guide their spirits to their Gods or whatever in Orion, remember, the ancient Egyptian people were very superstitious, they believed in life after death and used to pack belongings for the corpse to take with them to the afterlife.

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 1

just my two bobs worth on the guy above with his free energy device.

I had a guy at work who was really into this free energy thing. He said he would bring in a device and show me it working, lighting up a 240v 60w bulb. It would not work for long however as the

"reaction could not be adequately controlled and would have to be shut down before it ran away with itself". Yes of course, nothing whatsoever to do with the hidden battery expiring.

I asked if I could open the control box and examine the device and he refused. Nuff said... like all claimed free energy and anti gravity devices, just smoke and mirrors.

Why doesn't the guy above show us one of his 'synthetic rocks' powering the motor? Why does the power for the motor come from a sealed can? I suspect it's for the same reason a magician always covers the trick with a sheet or cloth. Because it's a trick.

Smoke and mirrors... smoke and mirrors.

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 2

Good grief if aliens have been coming to earth for thousands of years in matter, there would have to be a few ships lying around:)

10K replies to this topic and still rolling on :lol: I wish people would stop feeding sausages to the insane :alien:

Show me something that looks like this; then your claims can be taken seriously.

3505259-Jain_rock_sculpture_Agra.jpg

This is what happens when you scrape a small rock against a large rock.

Show us the tool that was used to "mould" rock, then your claim can be taken seriously.

Ohms, Volts, whatever. Zoser doesn't get bogged down by the little details.

• Like 4

When I'm on my other pc I will take a snapshot of it.

1) The V in the display indicates volts.

2) The straight line and dotted line indicates DC

3) Look at a similar model on google. That setting is volts.

This is why I check everything out that a skeptic says here. They almost never tell the truth.

Show us the tool that was used to "mould" rock, then your claim can be taken seriously.

Proof of moulding:

Moulding5_zps72277332.jpg

Unless you can demonstrate how this was done (and the other dozens of images like it) along with the pock marks, pointing, chamfers, sinking, and precision then you have absolutely no counter argument.

This was moulding. The evidence is extremely clear.

10K replies to this topic and still rolling on :lol: I wish people would stop feeding sausages to the insane :alien:

I note you are still here. How's the religious philosophy going on the other thread?

Good grief if aliens have been coming to earth for thousands of years in matter, there would have to be a few ships lying around:)

Nope. How do you think they got back?

just my two bobs worth on the guy above with his free energy device.

I had a guy at work who was really into this free energy thing. He said he would bring in a device and show me it working, lighting up a 240v 60w bulb. It would not work for long however as the

"reaction could not be adequately controlled and would have to be shut down before it ran away with itself". Yes of course, nothing whatsoever to do with the hidden battery expiring.

I asked if I could open the control box and examine the device and he refused. Nuff said... like all claimed free energy and anti gravity devices, just smoke and mirrors.

Why doesn't the guy above show us one of his 'synthetic rocks' powering the motor? Why does the power for the motor come from a sealed can? I suspect it's for the same reason a magician always covers the trick with a sheet or cloth. Because it's a trick.

Smoke and mirrors... smoke and mirrors.

Philosophy isn't likely to make any dent on the AA hypothesis. The stone work is the proof. No counter theories exist now for the moulding and vitrification. They have all been debunked.

Sausages. Not the same thing being discussed here.

I think it must be an OCD. Truly you're obssessed. Is it that you consider it's your mission in life to persuade the Unbelievers about your fairly pointless theory? To the point of paranoia?

• Like 2

I think it must be an OCD. Truly you're obssessed. Is it that you consider it's your mission in life to persuade the Unbelievers about your fairly pointless theory? To the point of paranoia?

How about the denial? How about the mantra "show me the proof". How about "you can't prove it", That's OCD.

When the images and video's clearly show all the evidence needed.

Edited by zoser

Say again Scowl.

Hutch1_zps649f7cb2.jpg

How about the denial? How about the mantra "show me the proof". How about "you can't prove it", That's OCD.

When the images and video's clearly show all the evidence needed.

that's what it's about, you idiot, it's up to you to prove your claims. if you claim something it's up to you to provide proof. Don't you understand that ? Your interminable images and your videos of that bloke with the stupid hair provide no proof of anything at all, least of all any proof that it was any Aliens.

• Like 3

that's what it's about, you idiot, it's up to you to prove your claims. if you claim something it's up to you to provide proof. Don't you understand that ? Your interminable images and your videos of that bloke with the stupid hair provide no proof of anything at all, least of all any proof that it was any Aliens.

Unless you have counter claims to show what the vitrification and the moulding is you are just foaming at the mouth.

Please explain how this was done without moulding.

Go on have a go.

Sacsayhuaman8_zps2f4df3f0.jpg

• Like 1

Yet the motor is spinning!

At 4:34 the DMM is set to volts.

haha :w00t: :w00t: why is anyone even discussing Hutchison when he has been proved a fraud, when he himself admitted making fake tapes with strings to move his levitating objects??

quote:

"No attempt to replicate Hutchison's experiments by a third party has so far been successful. Many agencies, including NASA, have attempted to recreate Hutchison's Effect. After extensive testing, NASA's head of finding new propulsion methods for spacecraft stated, "This 'Hutchison Effect' has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever... This is in the category of folklore."

Hutchison himself claims to have replicated the results numerous times prior to 1991, while admitting some footage he has released since (at $100 per tape) was faked, as he is no longer able to recreate the effects. He assumed that nobody would notice that the "levitating" objects were held up with strings, which he initially tried to convince his audience were cords supplying power to the levitating objects. When asked why he is unable to demonstrate the results of his experiment anymore, he claims he is coerced by, and has had his work destroyed by the government"

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/John_Hutchison

You see how desperate zoser is for any conversation, and with anyone....about anything? Since he lost everyones interest with incessant pictures of polygonal walls and vitrification, he then decides to branch out to the Hutchison fakery.

But for any fools who need it further explaining...just watch the first 30 seconds of the vid again on LARGE SCREEN, look carefully at the putty in his hands which has at least 6 different rocks pushed into it, now why do that? Oh yeah thats it....a bunch of stones on top of the hidden battery... and note how he oddly holds the black probe at the back of the bunch? Again no need to do that, but Im not even bothering explaining a KNOWN FAKE away further...for anyone not smart enough to see through it

The other day it was Siberian Cauldrons which were really buried UFO's that were here to save the planet from enemy attack, again a known fake, and not even new news

hahahahhaha.... zoser is baiting anyone with anything just to keep the thread growing. Surely you can all see that??

Mind your knuckles next time you scrape that barrel zoser. And again I ask, what has Hutchinson got to do with the AA theory? Why post it on this thread? Kindly stay on topic

haha :w00t: :w00t: why is anyone even discussing Hutchison when he has been proved a fraud, when he himself admitted making fake tapes with strings to move his levitating objects??

quote:

"No attempt to replicate Hutchison's experiments by a third party has so far been successful. Many agencies, including NASA, have attempted to recreate Hutchison's Effect. After extensive testing, NASA's head of finding new propulsion methods for spacecraft stated, "This 'Hutchison Effect' has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever... This is in the category of folklore."

Hutchison himself claims to have replicated the results numerous times prior to 1991, while admitting some footage he has released since (at $100 per tape) was faked, as he is no longer able to recreate the effects. He assumed that nobody would notice that the "levitating" objects were held up with strings, which he initially tried to convince his audience were cords supplying power to the levitating objects. When asked why he is unable to demonstrate the results of his experiment anymore, he claims he is coerced by, and has had his work destroyed by the government"

http://rationalwiki..../John_Hutchison

You see how desperate zoser is for any conversation, and with anyone....about anything? Since he lost everyones interest with incessant pictures of polygonal walls and vitrification, he then decides to branch out to the Hutchison fakery.

But for any fools who need it further explaining...just watch the first 30 seconds of the vid again on LARGE SCREEN, look carefully at the putty in his hands which has at least 6 different rocks pushed into it, now why do that? Oh yeah thats it....a bunch of stones on top of the hidden battery... and note how he oddly holds the black probe at the back of the bunch? Again no need to do that, but Im not even bothering explaining a KNOWN FAKE away further...for anyone not smart enough to see through it

The other day it was Siberian Cauldrons which were really buried UFO's that were here to save the planet from enemy attack, again a known fake, and not even new news

hahahahhaha.... zoser is baiting anyone with anything just to keep the thread growing. Surely you can all see that??

Mind your knuckles next time you scrape that barrel zoser. And again I ask, what has Hutchinson got to do with the AA theory? Why post it on this thread? Kindly stay on topic

Hutchinson has been verified. It was no hoax. The question is not was it real but what is the state of the research now?

Once again you need to do your own research seeder:

Successful Replication of The Hutchison Effect

Two important aspects of the Hutchison Effect have been confirmed independently by scientific researchers Richard Hull and Ken Shoulders.

Historical investigations by Richard Hull of the early development of the Farnsworth Fusion Machine have uncovered independent confirmations by several of the researchers on the project that solid metal portions of the apparatus became transparent on a number of occaisions. In one such case, the red plasma filaments were visible through the ion guns, giving the impression that the ion beams were standing in mid-air, as if physically outside the system, though they were not.

Spontaneous invisibility of materials in the "active zone" of a Pharos-type Hutchison apparatus is also a characteristic of the Hutchison effect.

These events regarding the Farnsworth Fusor were reported in Electric Spacecraft Journal.

Physicist Ken Shoulders, who has an excellent reputation as a theoretician and experimenter, has successfully replicated the anomalous localized heating effects of the Hutchison Effect. These effects often involve the spontaneous breakage of metals under what appears to be extreme thermal stress, and yet there is no evidence of the presence of heat in adjoining materials, where under normal circumstances one would expect scorching or carbon scoring, at the very least.

Moreover, Ken Shoulders has succeeded in proposing a viable theoretical explanation for these effects, and is now working to fully confirm the theory.

http://www.rexresear...sn/hutchisn.htm

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

.......................just to keep the thread growing. Surely you can all see that??

I did say there was more to discuss in the way of technology. I didn't initiate this thread; it just happens to be the focus of my research at the moment.

I don't care whether it runs into 1000 pages or 10000. I'm just enjoying the investigation.

Refuting the skeptics is fun too :whistle: