Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Hutchinson has been verified. It was no hoax. The question is not was it real but what is the state of the research now?

No of course it wasn't a hoax, He just tied strings on so everyone can see he was taking the mickey!

well Im going to believe the NASA findings over the the lousy webpage you linked to, "REXRESEARCH"... If Ive said it once Ive said it too many times...check your sources, you post bad sources and you link to really dubious links after that as your proof....you have no proof, youve never proven anything, ever, to anyone. You cant even use Google well enough to find decent info, clearly

Oh and at the bottom of rexresearch page, read what he says to ask people to donate

The Rex Research Civilization Kit

:w00t:

Then see his homepage

http://www.rexresearch.com/

Yes I can see what a serious website that is by the quality of the alien pics borrowed from the Twilight Zone and the quality, or should I say poor quality, information linked to. zoser and his quality and ever expanding research...yet again falls for the fringe crap

and worse yet, he then patiently posts it here FOR YOUR BENEFIT FOLKS!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Unless you have counter claims to show what the vitrification and the moulding is you are just foaming at the mouth.

lol...there has been lots of foaming at the mouth around this subject in the past few months...

I did say there was more to discuss in the way of technology. I didn't initiate this thread; it just happens to be the focus of my research at the moment.

I don't care whether it runs into 1000 pages or 10000. I'm just enjoying the investigation.

Refuting the skeptics is fun too :whistle:

good for you zoser....

:yes:

• Like 1

Boyd Bushman...Senior Scientist for Lockheed Martin takes the Hutchison Effect seriously

:tu:

Correction, he once took it seriously. How old is that clip? Anyway, even NASA once took it seriously.... enough to test it, and found it didnt work Its alright to search the web for the one or 2 supporting clips you can find while dismissing blindly the overwhelming number of links that prove the effect is bogus

Hutchison Effect 2010? (Rex Webb replicates the Hutchison Effect)

Rex Webb replicates the Hutchison Effect in 2010 by dropping things and reversing the video footage. Here we have reversed the video to reveal Rex Webb's obvious hoax.

Oh did that link say Rex? Like the page zoser linked to above which I criticized? YES IT DID! seeders on the case again!

• Like 2

Hutchinson Effect A FRAUD Proof Here!!

Watch in the top-left of the video, what's that ? Can you see the "fishing line" jiggle in time with the object moving? :tu:

[media=]

[/media]

This video, shows that John Hutchinson levitation experiments are fake!

This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand.

too pathetic to even waste time on discussing, so thats it for me on Hutchison!

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Oh, look who's back. Bob Bushman again. Do you take the side of anyone who deliberately sets out to wind people up as a hobby, Bee?

• Like 1

Correction, he once took it seriously. How old is that clip? Anyway, even NASA once took it seriously.... enough to test it, and found it didnt work Its alright to search the web for the one or 2 supporting clips you can find while dismissing blindly the overwhelming number of links that prove the effect is bogus

Yeah...because NASA (and the Defense Department) are going to tell everyone ALL about it...[/sarcasm]

Oh, look who's back. Bob Bushman again. Do you take the side of anyone who deliberately sets out to wind people up as a hobby, Bee?

I'm not the one posting on this and Seeder's 'alternative' thread EVERYDAY.....like you are. I'd say it was YOU with the hobby not me.

I notice you stooped to calling zoser an idiot this morning. That wasn't very nice was it M'Lud. Joining the sceptic flock on this one are we..?

^_^

• Like 1

Hutchinson Effect A FRAUD Proof Here!!

Watch in the top-left of the video, what's that ? Can you see the "fishing line" jiggle in time with the object moving? :tu:

This video, shows that John Hutchinson levitation experiments are fake!

This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand.

too pathetic to even waste time on discussing, so thats it for me on Hutchison!

The skeptic's mantras:

1) if I don't understand something it has to be a hoax".

2) if I can't prove that it is a hoax then try and discredit the inventor.

The truth is that we have seen this all before.

Hutchinson's early work was witnessed and validated. Again the skeptics are asking the wrong question.

The question they should be asking is where is the research now?

Always they go in the wrong direction.

Anyway welcome back to the thread seeder. How's the religious philosophy going?

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

I notice you stooped to calling zoser an idiot this morning. That wasn't very nice was it M'Lud. Joining the sceptic flock on this one are we..?

^_^

What, and you don't think that insisting that it's up to people to prove that it wasn't Aliens that did silly things with bending rocks, rather than being up to him to prove that it was (to prove that rocks were "softened", let alone prove that it was Aliens that did it) qualifies for that term?

• Like 1

Unless you have counter claims to show what the vitrification and the moulding is you are just foaming at the mouth.

Please explain how this was done without moulding.

Go on have a go.

Sacsayhuaman8_zps2f4df3f0.jpg

Probably made a template by producing a rubbing on an animal skin and then worked it by hand. They were great craftsmen, even though from memory, and it could be poor, they didn't have the wheel at that time. A bit of an oversight on the part of the aliens, they would have had to stand back and say nothing when they saw them struggling with sleds and logs. Regarding the vitrification, what was vitrified? They could produce and work metal at that time couldn't they? They probably used bellows.

If there were any alien intervention the blocks would most likely be a nice linear shape and size, like large bricks. They would have shown them how to do it properly. And introduced them to arches.

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 1

If there were any alien intervention the blocks would most likely be a nice linear shape and size, like large bricks. They would have shown them how to do it properly. And introduced them to arches.

as has been said over and over again in the past 660 pages.... youre wasting your time even playing his games. This thread isnt about any AA mystery, its the only one where zoser gets to chat to anyone. He posts stuff just to entice people to write back, regardless of the fact everything he posts has more mundane explanations.. Everything being said/posted on the last 20 pages, is exactly the same as has been posted ad infinitum already, and the real shocker is: zoser pops up on any thread re pumapunku, hes been discussing it for 4 years now, same old statements, same old videos, never anything new. And anything remotely new is instantly debunked, as per his latest on Hutchison effect...

Groundhog day over and over :td:

• Like 1

as has been said over and over again in the past 660 pages.... youre wasting your time even playing his games. This thread isnt about any AA mystery, its the only one where zoser gets to chat to anyone. He posts stuff just to entice people to write back, regardless of the fact everything he posts has more mundane explanations.. Everything being said/posted on the last 20 pages, is exactly the same as has been posted ad infinitum already, and the real shocker is: zoser pops up on any thread re pumapunku, hes been discussing it for 4 years now, same old statements, same old videos, never anything new. And anything remotely new is instantly debunked, as per his latest on Hutchison effect...

Groundhog day over and over :td:

The thread is moving into the technology side. Please feel free to make contributions any time.

The thread is moving into the technology side. Please feel free to make contributions any time.

alien technology I take it? If you keep posting stuff without an AA theory involved, as per the thread title, then youre just spamming the thread...

think about it :tu: Post in the appropriate sections in future.

alien technology I take it? If you keep posting stuff without an AA theory involved, as per the thread title, then youre just spamming the thread...

think about it :tu: Post in the appropriate sections in future.

Exotic unknown technology really.

That's what Hutchinson is about.

He was able to soften iron with a low power device.

The Peruvians were able to soften stone. Hutchinson's work revealed traces of intense heat. The same effect is evident on the Peruvian stones in the form of vitrification.

Hopefully now you see the connection. Kind of surprising that I had to spell it out. But that's why I'm here.

Edited by zoser

Life in the Big-Easy ! Real Proof of Aliens right here on Earth ! The Smoking Gun ! :alien::no:

Life in the Big-Easy ! Real Proof of Aliens right here on Earth ! The Smoking Gun ! :alien::no:

Start with this Don. Let me see how you get on.

This is the simple one by the way. They get harder from here.

Sacsayhuaman8_zps2f4df3f0.jpg

The Hutchinson Effect

On this thread I have proved time and time again that if you take a little trouble to investigate the skeptic's claims they nearly always can be dismissed and debunked.

This is no exception.

Dr. Ludwig Thursten, Jeanne Manning, Peter Scholls and other scientists visits the Hutchison Lab late in 2007. Scholls interviews Hutchison. Dr. Thursten video tapes in high definition for over a week. Anti-gravity demonstrated, mutation of metals and a swinging pendulum repeatedly disappears and reappears.

So a low energy means of softening materials has been demonstrated.

This makes a lot of sense in relation to the stone softening phenomena mentioned on this thread many times and first mooted by Gamarra.

The pieces of the jigsaw are coming together nicely.

Edited by zoser

Exotic unknown technology really.

That's what Hutchinson is about.

He was able to soften iron with a low power device.

The Peruvians were able to soften stone. Hutchinson's work revealed traces of intense heat. The same effect is evident on the Peruvian stones in the form of vitrification.

Hopefully now you see the connection. Kind of surprising that I had to spell it out. But that's why I'm here.

hang on, the Peruvians were able to soften Stone? It couldn't have been the Peruvians! Stone Age people couldn't posisbly have done such Precision!

• Like 1

hang on, the Peruvians were able to soften Stone? It couldn't have been the Peruvians! Stone Age people couldn't posisbly have done such Precision!

Or moulding or vitrification.

Who were the Ancient Peruvians? Not Inca or stone age folk that's for sure.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Boring boring boring....

Or moulding or vitrification.

Who were the Ancient Peruvians? Not Inca or stone age folk that's for sure.

Ahh, you mean the Aliens were the Ancinet Peruvians?

On the subject of Stone Age folk, you know how the Mayans were famous for this complicated calendar of theirs. Now, i don't know how what their Walls may have been like, but does anyone think that the Aliens might have had a hand in that? that there might be some secret Knowledge or Wisdom encoded in it?

• Like 1

What Badeskov said about The Hutchinson Effect 7 years ago still stands today,...

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time with this. It is not for real. Nobody has ever been able to replicate what he can do in a make shift lab at home and even physics doesn't back it up. He had his 15 minutes of fame based on a hoax and so be it.

Best,

Badeskov

If there was any truth to this "effect", dont you think it would be common knowledge after all this time?

Think about it.

• Like 1

On Andesite:

This is why I believe it was used:

This andesite is so packed with plagioclase and hornblende phenocrysts that it almost looks coarse-grained. A close look (photo below) reveals a fine-grained gray groundmass surrounding the phenocrysts.

http://www.pitt.edu/.../5Andesite.html

A phenocryst is a relatively large and usually conspicuous crystal distinctly larger than the grains of the rock groundmass of a porphyritic igneous rock. Phenocrysts often have euhedral forms either due to early growth within amagma or by post-emplacement recrystallization.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Phenocryst

In other words it's crystal content.

On Hutchinson: not enough evidence to dismiss the research. It's just a classic knee jerk skeptic reaction to classify everything not understood as a hoax.

On the AA theory.

You have not debunked anything and it is highly unlikely that you will. Your theory on polishing was debunked, as were your claims regarding Stocks and Protzen. Neither of these people have anything approaching a proof of method. They did try however and deserve credit for that.

On Protzen. The reading I have done suggests that he is not as dismissive and confident regarding ancient stonework as the skeptics would like to believe. That's a refreshing thing to hear.

I know what a phenocryst is. I have some dandy specimens of porphyry kicking around. The question again is crystals of what, and so what? Saying rocks are full of crystals is like saying people are full of meat. It's not a useful observation. Plagioclase is feldspar. It has no unusual properties. Nor does hornblende, which doesn't even seem to have the few industrial uses that feldspar does. Andesite then is the proverbial button that does nothing.

The examples presented here by the others are more than enough to show hutchinson's claims as highly suspect. Even if they weren',t as I said before, there's nothing there a reasonably skilled illusionist couldn't create, so seeing is most definitely not believing.

As also stated, one cannot debunk something which has never been proven in the first place and all I need to do is establish reasonable doubt, which I have more than done.

What Badeskov said about The Hutchinson Effect 7 years ago still stands today,...

If there was any truth to this "effect", dont you think it would be common knowledge after all this time?

Think about it.

hey arent you forgetting something? After NASA tested it and realized...something...they stole all the evidence and plans, (says Bee) then threatened Hutchinson with extermination....and have kept it a secret for evermore...just like they did with Tesla! It all fits! Only a loony cant see it! Because gasoline is the future man! Thats how we will conquer the Universe! unleaded rockets at ten bucks a gallon!! :clap::w00t: :w00t:

Edited by seeder