Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

What have you been looking at relevant to the AA hypothesis? That's why I've been looking into precision work and vitrification.

I think Zoser meant to say

"Looking into precision work and vitrification in my own warped reality based on woo woo 'professionals' and completely disregarding known methods studied forever. That and getting the attention I so badly want, doesn't matter what type".

It is sad really that all the evidence against this AA stuff and yet he just keeps going......

• Like 1

Who needs numbers in the midst of all this evidence? Only the lost.

As mentioned by LV, those that dabble in facts need numbers. Those that dabble in fiction and fantasy, not so much.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'm surprised to see you throw your hat in the ring on this one bade. Not that I'm complaining of course, it's been too long since I've seen much participation from you in my opinion (I understand that a man's gotta put food on the table though ^_^ ). :tu:

Admittedly, I was reluctant to throw my hat into the ring and I have kept myself out of it as I don't know very much about stones and masonry, however, when that old chestnut Hutchison was pulled out and dusted off, I had to say something. Hopefully I can be a little more of a participant rather than a (public) lurker in the future.

That said, I don't think he'll last for long in this discussion, for that his lack of reproducible results and obvious quackery is simply too blatant. Then again, one never knows (never though I'd see a thread go past 600 pages and held up by pictures of stone and no data).

Cheers,

Badeskov

That said, I don't think he'll last for long in this discussion, for that his lack of reproducible results and obvious quackery is simply too blatant. Then again, one never knows (never though I'd see a thread go past 600 pages and held up by pictures of stone and no data).

Cheers,

Badeskov

yes, but it could only be incredibly precise stone that can have held it up for that long. ^_^

• Like 2

It is sad really that all the evidence against this AA stuff and yet he just keeps going......

Challenge: Please state your counter theories to the precision fitting, moulding and vitrification. Hot air is cheap.

yes, but it could only be incredibly precise stone that can have held it up for that long. ^_^

Here's an excellent clip showing The Wall of the Living Rock.

Please make sure you ignore the eye candy and just look at the stone.

Admittedly, I was reluctant to throw my hat into the ring and I have kept myself out of it as I don't know very much about stones and masonry, however, when that old chestnut Hutchison was pulled out and dusted off, I had to say something. Hopefully I can be a little more of a participant rather than a (public) lurker in the future.

Cheers,

Badeskov

His work has never actually been proved fake. Only validated.

http://www.rexresearch.com/hutchisn/hutchisn.htm

Just got caught by a few more clips while researching the technology aspect so I thought I would share them:

First more evidence of fused blocks:

No need for an arrow just look at the vertical join. This is the outside wall of the Coricancha.

Moulding15_zps61643720.jpg

His work has never actually been proved fake. Only validated.

http://www.rexresear...sn/hutchisn.htm

you just linked to the Rex website again. you're totally nuts, that guys a loser like all the other losers you link to... I already posted a reversed video of Rex showing how he hoaxed it. I already drew attention to the guys homepage, posted again here so everyone can see the quality of main site with its aliens piccies, and a donate button so he can keep up his deep and meaningful research (serious website indeed)

http://www.rexresearch.com/

Scraping every barrel arent you? Nothing to say ever, You're just baiting people to reply arent you? You have nothing to say for yourself you just post crap pics and crap vids... and so dont expect more than a crap conversation in return

You are indeed a troll zoser. Lots of others think the same. You have nothing to contribute, all you have is blanket denial of everyone's else research, links and opinions, which perhaps you silently acknowledge is the truth, yet you know to admit means the convo is over dont you? And thats all you want at the end of the day isnt it? Something to do in your lonely evenings in front of the pc?.

These show good examples of vitrification, one with a mould mark where some tool or object caught the block and 'smeared' the stone.

Moulding6_zpsd5f541eb.jpg

Moulding7_zpsb8408393.jpg

Next a close up of a precision and evidence of where the stone looks burned.

Moulding14_zps874eca89.jpg

I've seen several images like this so this is by no means unique.

Again evidence of some exotic technology at play. Remember that Hutchinson reported intense heating of his melted iron block yet the power levels were very low (less than 100W).

This is an interesting feature and needs a lot of consideration in my opinion. Someone overcooked the stone!

Edited by zoser

This aspect needs two posts. First look at the first two pictures to see how precise the joins are.

Moulding12_zps0ba6d475.jpg

Moulding13_zps4b097e82.jpg

No precision granite. Irrelevant.

Remember people: aliens were only able to cut granite in straight lines. All your other ancient wonders showing the incredible abilities of humans to cut stone in other precise forms are irrelevant!

• Like 1

A little humility would go a long way since you have only just joined the discussion yes?

You really are a piece of work mate. Swede was someone I quoted on this thread about the 550 page mark, no doubt it was another post with real facts you chose to totally ignore. I came across his posts on the LAH TEAM thread, (debunked btw) you know, the one that existed months before this poxy thread did, along with a similar discussion on PP. He hasnt just joined the discussion knowing nothing, he had already been discussing it months before already

I was impressed muchly with his research and answers which is why I pasted his stuff here. And I agree with others, that guy will run circles around you - but you are just far too...OBTUSE and IGNORANT to accept a real debate from someone who knows about these things perhaps more than anyone else here.

No zoser would rather speak to the newbies and the gullible, every other week one or two floats on by and then zoser starts regurgitating yet again... his jigsaw wall pics and vitrification BS

head-up-ass.jpg

Next a close up of a precision and evidence of where the stone looks burned.

Because in Zoser's world, stones burn like wood. :no:

No need for an arrow just look at the vertical join. This is the outside wall of the Coricancha.

Moulding15_zps61643720.jpg

Bottom line is terribly crooked. Too bad the aliens didn't have a high tech diamond saw.

Now look along the wall. The clip was drawing people's attention to the vitrification which is certainly present however I was more interested in the wavy line that the stones follow.

Moulding10_zps659383d5.jpg

Moulding9_zps6a25928f.jpg

Moulding8_zpsf1704b0d.jpg

Why is this significant?

Well if the stone had have been hacked and pounded this would not be the expected result. The wave would not be as obvious as this along a single block.

It is however exactly the expected result if stone has been softened and stones sink into each other to differences of a few millimetres producing the wave effect.

Again more evidence that the stones were fitted in a soft condition.

Edited by zoser

Remember people: aliens were only able to cut granite in straight lines. All your other ancient wonders showing the incredible abilities of humans to cut stone in other precise forms are irrelevant!

See above. Sorry to disprove you again Scowl. Again thorough research scores.

You really are a piece of work mate. Swede was someone I quoted on this thread about the 550 page mark, no doubt it was another post with real facts you chose to totally ignore. I came across his posts on the LAH TEAM thread, (debunked btw) you know, the one that existed months before this poxy thread did, along with a similar discussion on PP. He hasnt just joined the discussion knowing nothing, he had already been discussing it months before already

I was impressed muchly with his research and answers which is why I pasted his stuff here. And I agree with others, that guy will run circles around you - but you are just far too...OBTUSE and IGNORANT to accept a real debate from someone who knows about these things perhaps more than anyone else here.

No zoser would rather speak to the newbies and the gullible, every other week one or two floats on by and then zoser starts regurgitating yet again... his jigsaw wall pics and vitrification BS

Looking forward to it.

Bottom line is terribly crooked. Too bad the aliens didn't have a high tech diamond saw.

The blocks look fused. That was the object of the post :cry:

I think there comes a point in any debate, where you just have to accept that you are not debating a topic anymore, but a deeply held belief.....that's why frustration mounts pretty quickly in this thread, you folks are just never going to agree. continually posting images and videos though when the previous evidence is so widely contested by many on here seems counter-productive, if you can't reach agreement on the evidence so far, then more of the same isn't going to get anywhere is it.

• Like 2

I think there comes a point in any debate, where you just have to accept that you are not debating a topic anymore, but a deeply held belief.....that's why frustration mounts pretty quickly in this thread, you folks are just never going to agree. continually posting images and videos though when the previous evidence is so widely contested by many on here seems counter-productive, if you can't reach agreement on the evidence so far, then more of the same isn't going to get anywhere is it.

Is that the idea of a thread that everyone has to agree?

Each point shows a different aspect of the phenomena.

Does the vitriolic attitude of the skeptics here warrant some kind of caution?

Just thought I would ask.

Post 10114 for example.

Edited by zoser

No it's not the idea of a thread that everyone has to agree. the idea is that people debate, that takes both sides to engage in honest debate though. Btw, my comment has nothing to do with moderating, it's my actual opinion ;)

Caution isn't something you need to worry about either.

• Like 1

Post 10114 for example.

you just constantly repeat yourself, constantly posting the same images over and over, constantly ignore others into frustration, you do not debate. You have your pre-arranged stance on the matter and thats it. You are not here to really debate anything, you are not here to even give others credit and listen to their posts or consider anything else but your own opinions. Therefore any convo with you is pointless. This thread will be half the size, maybe 2/3rds the size if not for your manic reposts.

My opinion of you remains the same. There is nothing you have to offer as proof of the AA. NOTHING. If it hasn't been presented in the last 650 pages plus, its never going to happen. Total waste of time. I also stand by opinion of you as nothing more than a lonely TROLL

can we have a 'moderated' rule please, from now on...that if zoser wants to draw attention to stonework, then he simply links to the previous pages containing the vids/pics whatever, instead of endlessly posting them again and again?