Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

When are you going to demonstrate that?

No refutation of the granite resonance theory and no substantiation of the tomb theory.

I'm still waiting. A lot of rhetoric and claims but no substance.

And I've never once needed to rely on foul language.

And most importantly, no substantiation of the AA claims either.

• Like 1

And most importantly, no substantiation of the AA claims either.

Au contraire.

Granite = quartz = piezo. The vibration on a partially isolated granite structure caused it to resonate. This as we well know causes stresses which excites the granite to produce high voltage. It's all there.

Of course tribal primitives just out of the stone age could not have conceived of this design let alone manufactured it so it had to be the work of visitors.

Loads of evidence. However if you prefer to avoid it that's your divine choice.

Over to the skeptics.

Edited by zoser

Au contraire.

Of course tribal primitives just out of the stone age could not have conceived of this design let alone manufactured it so it had to be the work of visitors.

There he goes again! so whats likely behind the door at machu picchu ? Answer a question before you swerve

There he goes again! so whats likely behind the door at machu picchu ? Answer a question before you swerve

Interesting thought. I've really no idea. I do think looking at the evidence of MP that it is another classic example of later inferior work building on top of advanced precision. Other than that and the fact that they obviously were trying to develop an isolated society away from the madening crowd down below I don't really have much of an interest in MP.

Edit to add: It was settled first by visitors, then later as it was abandoned took over by the Inca. Exactly in line with Cuzco and other Peruvian sites.

Interesting to see what my colleagues are whispering about though. I should have some better idea this week.

Edited by zoser

Au contraire.

Granite = quartz = piezo. The vibration on a partially isolated granite structure caused it to resonate. This as we well know causes stresses which excites the granite to produce high voltage. It's all there.

Loads of evidence. However if you prefer to avoid it that's your divine choice.

Over to the skeptics.

I've never heard a person rationalize so much just to make disconnected ideas fit into a personal fantasy as you. So far I've heard:

Lots of talk about large stones with smooth sides, pock marks and/or having a perfect geometric shape (which they don't).

Lots of talk of pyramids being used as generators, which is not only ludicrous but impractical as well.

Lots of talk about ancient and/or religious pictures depicting alien flying craft, which are actually religious symbolism.

And lots of talk about a carving supposedly showing a light bulb, which is in fact a symbolic picture of a plant (and BTW, if that is an alien's idea of a light bulb, then they must be the worst electrical designers in the universe).

And yet, no substantiation of aliens having been here in the past.

But of course I'm simply being "illogistical". :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I've never heard a person rationalize so much just to make disconnected ideas fit into a personal fantasy as you. So far I've heard:

Lots of talk about large stones with smooth sides, pock marks and/or having a perfect geometric shape (which they don't).

Lots of talk of pyramids being used as generators, which is not only ludicrous but impractical as well.

Lots of talk about ancient and/or religious pictures depicting alien flying craft, which are actually religious symbolism.

And lots of talk about a carving supposedly showing a light bulb, which is in fact a symbolic picture of a plant (and BTW, if that is an alien's idea of a light bulb, then they must be the worst electrical designers in the universe).

And yet, no substantiation of aliens having been here in the past.

But of course I'm simply being "illogistical". :rolleyes:

Logistical reasoning please not philosophy or rhetoric.

Edited by zoser

When are you going to demonstrate that?

No refutation of the granite resonance theory and no substantiation of the tomb theory.

I'm still waiting. A lot of rhetoric and claims but no substance.

And I've never once needed to rely on foul language.

I have told you many times - You need the whole chain to work, you cant just point at one thing and say - See this one is still unexplained, so therefore ALIENZ. :no:

Ever wonder why you need these logically flawed arguments to shoehorn your fantasy onto others? :tu:

Nothing you have claimed here stands up to scientific scrutiny..... the scientific method would shread it in a second.

There is a good reason why these type of paranormal claims never passes peer review..... Lets see if you can figure out what it is.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 2

Just wait until they find a granite stone behind the MP door and zooser will be all over it as the electricity generater of the whole city

• Like 1

Logistical reasoning please not philosophy or rhetoric.

Something of substance to back up your claims please, not fantasy or delusions.

• Like 1

I have told you many times - You need the whole chain to work, you cant just point at one thing and say - See this one is still unexplained, so therefore ALIENZ. :no:

Ever wonder why you need these logically flawed arguments to shoehorn your fantasy onto others? :tu:

Nothing you have claimed here stands up to scientific scrutiny..... the scientific method would shread it in a second.

There is a good reason why these type of paranormal claims never passes peer review..... Lets see if you can figure out what it is.

It stands up to scrutiny. It doesn't however stand up to religious skeptics who act like the flat earth brigade.

I can live with that.

What is logistical reasoning, exactly?

Something of substance to back up your claims please, not fantasy or delusions.

It's here:

http://www.unexplain...9

What is logistical reasoning, exactly?

When things tie together to make a cohesive picture.

They don't with the tomb theory. That's why it never caught on.

Edited by zoser

It stands up to scrutiny. It doesn't however stand up to religious skeptics who act like the flat earth brigade.

I can live with that.

Ok then.... Im waiting for you to post a link that proves where this theory of yours passed peer review..... No more song and dance - its time to put up or shut up. :tu:

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

I ask for a link that proves your claim - that the AA theory passed peer review... and look at what you posted!! :lol::clap:

One more time - Can you, or can you not back this claim of yours? Or was it just more of your usual handwaiving??

Edited by DBunker

Another alternative theory researcher with some interesting ideas.

:clap: :clap: hahahaha...a vid by Johnny Wishbone? Thats about as serious as a vid from Dangermouse! Just see the comment under the vid...

Edited by seeder

The tomb theory is totally discredited. A more recent hypothesis is on the table that takes into account several key features of the design. It has not been debunked.

That's highly significant.

It's been shot so full of holes it's more hole than theory. You unwillingness to accept this does not negate it.

Nobody is going to build a scale working model in stone. That's not going to happen. So I flip the coin over. If the skeptics feel that the tomb theory is infallible they need to supply the evidence.

That should be easy since it was the original theory proposed by those who were on the scene first.

They have not managed to do so.

http://egyptian-mysteries.com/?q=node/18

And why not a scaled-down model then? If it's so simple, it should be demonstrable in a table top version. Now if only we had a mechanical engineer who could build one...

So we have a much stronger theory that satisfies construction features. Unfortunately for the skeptics it takes us into the realm of advanced science and engineering which could only of course come from outside the planet.

As a final comment I can tell by the responses that people are giving here that deep down there is something in this granite resonance theory that rings true. The protest is incredible. I would have expected by now for some people to have come up with banal reasons why the upper chamber is all granite,

And there we have it. The alternate explanations supplied are rejected simply because they aren't "interesting."

why the rough hewn beams exist, and why the granite is partially isolated from the core masonry.

It all indicates firmly that the granite was designed to ring. We know it does from other testimonies that I have supplied here. Then we know about the large surface area that would begin the process from the planet, the piezo effect, the magnesium in the dolomite etc.

One more time, just because something can ring doesn't mean it was designed to. To whit:

http://www.singingbridges.net/about/

The limestone has already been fully addressed, though not responded to. It should be added that the Mokkatam limestone happens to be one of the most if not the most abundant building stone in Egypt and was conveniently located right on site.

Each little detail on it's own would be nothing but when put together it all fits.

I'm sorry if it's not comfortable. The truth is like that. There are times in my life when I have been confronted with it and it has challenged something deep with me. I know what that is like.

Indeed you do, since nearly all your assertions include or amount to statements of discomfort with various mainstream concepts, even when presented with direct examples of same.

I ask for a link that proves your claim - that the AA theory passed peer review... and look at what you posted!! :lol::clap:

One more time - Can you, or can you not back this claim of yours? Or was it just more of your usual handwaiving??

he cant back anything up, specially if a vid cant be found..

• Like 1

Puzzle or not, it still doesn't link aliens with early man.

You claim rhetoric and philosophy from the skeptics, yet so far all you've done is presented the same. You're going to have to do a lot better than that.

It's all there if you care to look.

The problem is that few of you have taken the trouble to investigate it for yourselves.

My gut feeling says that you are all hoping that this is not real so that you can go back to your cosy little fantasy of dead kings, rituals, ceremonies, slaves, hard labour, whips, ego flaunting Pharaohs, and other 20th century clap trap mumbo jumbo.

The reason you all feel comfortable with this absurdity is that you can all sit back with your mobile phones and broadband singing how wonderful modern culture is and how brilliant you all feel thinking (wrongly) that you contributed to it and are a part of it.

Wrong.

The ancients that build that mighty structure were infinitely more advanced, aware, capable and more. They built a structure that modern minds have completely and consistently failed to decode (except for Dunn and a couple of others).

Modern man can come no where near to replicating this awesome building.

If you were not convinced deep down by the granite resonance idea you would have walked away from this days ago.

What I see is protest not argument.

Protest cannot change anything historic my friends. You are just all going to have to live with it. Apologies for sounding harsh.

It's been shot so full of holes it's more hole than theory. You unwillingness to accept this does not negate it.

http://egyptian-myst....com/?q=node/18

And why not a scaled-down model then? If it's so simple, it should be demonstrable in a table top version. Now if only we had a mechanical engineer who could build one...

And there we have it. The alternate explanations supplied are rejected simply because they aren't "interesting."

One more time, just because something can ring doesn't mean it was designed to. To whit:

http://www.singingbridges.net/about/

The limestone has already been fully addressed, though not responded to. It should be added that the Mokkatam limestone happens to be one of the most if not the most abundant building stone in Egypt and was conveniently located right on site.

Indeed you do, since nearly all your assertions include or amount to statements of discomfort with various mainstream concepts, even when presented with direct examples of same.

Nothing has been addressed Mr O

The limestone issue:

You forget that the piezo effect is capable of producing high voltages.

One crystal is capable of approx 1000 Volts. What is the effect do you suppose of hundreds of tonnes of quartz under immense pressure?

Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands of volts? More? Who knows. How easily is that going to pass though limestone containing magnesium??

You do research, Mr O. I will give you that. It's more than some here do. Yet alas it's not quite enough.

You need to consider the voltages involved.

Edited by zoser

Puzzle or not, it still doesn't link aliens with early man.

You claim rhetoric and philosophy from the skeptics, yet so far all you've done is presented the same. You're going to have to do a lot better than that.

So early man can cut limestone to high precision, position 2.5 million tonnes or rock exaxctly on 30 deg N, and align to the cardinal points exactly, then perceive the properties of granite and assemble it.

Never in a million years.

Dyor

Does anyone know more about post 6357? Is that true?

Also what about Elysium pyramids on Mars? Is that prooved to be nature made or it isnt.

We know Mars was once earth like so...who knows maybe once there was life on Mars perhaps.

I just don't see a compelling case that the image is symbolic of a serpent or flower. I prefer to keep an open mind on that one.

Gosh, I wonder where you came up with Dendera all of the sudden..

That's good, because you've got it backwards. It's not symbolic of a serpent, it a serpent that's symbolic. Even your theory requires that.

Put another way, since when do filaments have eyes and mouths?

dendera_light_zoom.jpg

Don't worry though, Harte will be along to explain it all shortly. I'd do it for him but I know how he _loves_ having to repeat himself as much as I do, and I wouldn't want to deprive him.

• Like 1