Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Resonance is a means of creating huge destructive forces without TNT.

Yeah, so how have they been working out compared to chemical explosives? Not so good? I guess those ancient aliens weren't so smart after all.

In an electrically resonating circuit (LC) the actual power levels are low. Nevertheless the resulting stress can be fatal for capacitors and other components.

Look on a capacitor. There will be a voltage rating on it. If you don't exceed that voltage you can put the sucker into any LC or RC circuit you can imagine and it will not fail.

Remember what volts are? They're what your granite doesn't produce.

The same idea with the destruction of bridges. Sustained rhythm causes the resonance that leads to fracturing. The input power is quite low.

The natural energy required to destroy the Tacoma Narrows Bridge (just north of me) by resonance far exceeded the energy that a few explosives would have released to tear it down. It withstood hours of powerful sustained winds before it finally collapsed. A few dozen pounds of plastic explosives would have released enough energy in a fraction of a second to bring it down.

• Like 2

One can be absolutely certain however that this is what it was for. No one else has even come close to explaining why the granite was used in the first place.

An incredibly difficult rock to work with. The projected pay back must have been enormous into the hundreds or even thousands of year.

Except one is more sustaining that the other. Remember the GP was built to last.

There's a reason for all that - a religious one.

Basically, their mythology basically says "if Pharaoh gets into Heaven, you get rewarded for your services to him in the Hereafter as well". So the harder you worked "now" the better things are for you "then". So granite? It's relatively difficult to work, they have a surfeit of it, might as well use that as it'll make your Hereafter better.

I find this theory kinda dumb...(I dont get it therefor Alienz).... there must be far better ones out there.

Yeah, so how have they been working out compared to chemical explosives? Not so good? I guess those ancient aliens weren't so smart after all.

Look on a capacitor. There will be a voltage rating on it. If you don't exceed that voltage you can put the sucker into any LC or RC circuit you can imagine and it will not fail.

Remember what volts are? They're what your granite doesn't produce.

The natural energy required to destroy the Tacoma Narrows Bridge (just north of me) by resonance far exceeded the energy that a few explosives would have released to tear it down. It withstood hours of powerful sustained winds before it finally collapsed. A few dozen pounds of plastic explosives would have released enough energy in a fraction of a second to bring it down.

Hey Scowl

I just wanted to say I am a sparky, this is what I do for a living, and I am suitably impressed with your coverage here. You are no doubt going to be ignored by Zoser very soon, as is anyone who runs his silly claims into the ground.

May I assume you have an electrical background, or do you do a brilliant job with your research? Either way, thanks, I have very much enjoyed your posting.

Cheers.

The granite stones in the GP could simply be the result of a belief in animism. Ancient spiritualism? Yes, but a lot more believable than alienz. In fact, there's many instances of the practice of placing "mystical" stones (some of impressively large size) in many ancient sites, most notably the burial tombs of royalty.

BTW, I'm posting this for those who are open minded and curious, and not that particular troll who shall remain nameless.

The granite stones in the GP could simply be the result of a belief in animism. Ancient spiritualism? Yes, but a lot more believable than alienz. In fact, there's many instances of the practice of placing "mystical" stones (some of impressively large size) in many ancient sites, most notably the burial tombs of royalty.

BTW, I'm posting this for those who are open minded and curious, and not that particular troll who shall remain nameless.

zoser?

zoser?

That's the one. :tu:

• Like 1

I'm warming to the thought that the Great Pyramid (and other pyramids around the world) are maybe connected to the

Ark of the Covenant (and other Arks)...

Perhaps an Ark was placed in the so-called 'sarcophagus' to accumulate energy (of some kind...maybe electrical)

Then moved to places that could spread the 'energy' around the land, for use ...via Earth's magnetic fields, standing stones,

(ley-lines) and other ancient monuments.

Bit sketchy at the moment...lol....but just a thought.

:tu:

No. The earth has a natural vibration. It's here:

http://everything2.c...h%27s frequency

Referencing some paranoid's post on the internet?

Well, then, if that's legitimate, here is my reply:

The Earth has no regular physical vibratory frequency. The Earth, like any other physical thing, has a resonant frequency that would be observed if the Earth were to be beat on with a large mallet. (as large as, say, Asia.)

7.8 Hz refers to the Schumann resonant frequency of the Earth's magnetic field in the space between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.

Here's the proof of this undeniable fact: Link that proves that you actually have not one iota of an idea of the subject at hand.

Harte

• Like 2

The Earth has no regular physical vibratory frequency. The Earth, like any other physical thing, has a resonant frequency that would be observed if the Earth were to be beat on with a large mallet. (as large as, say, Asia.)

7.8 Hz refers to the Schumann resonant frequency of the Earth's magnetic field in the space between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.

Here's the proof of this undeniable fact: Link that proves that you actually have not one iota of an idea of the subject at hand.

Harte

Yeah, you'd think that if one wants to be taken seriously, one wouldn't link to a website where you can read this:

"On 12-22-2012 the sun will be in alignment with the galactic equator of the Milky Way Galaxy. This occurs once every 25,800 years. This was predicted millenia ago by the Mayans. This is also the date of the birth of Venus."

Yep, great and reliable source of information...

• Like 2

Yeah, you'd think that if one wants to be taken seriously, one wouldn't link to a website where you can read this:

"On 12-22-2012 the sun will be in alignment with the galactic equator of the Milky Way Galaxy. This occurs once every 25,800 years. This was predicted millenia ago by the Mayans. This is also the date of the birth of Venus."

Yep, great and reliable source of information...

hehe but what does anyone expect from zoser?

Are the Mayans going to return Zoser ? If so I want to be there,They play a mean Foot ball game you know !

I just wanted to say I am a sparky, this is what I do for a living, and I am suitably impressed with your coverage here. You are no doubt going to be ignored by Zoser very soon, as is anyone who runs his silly claims into the ground.

I'm so old that I went through the original "Chariots of the Gods" mania back in the 70's. It had all been explained and debunked (and Von Daniken was a crook) so I never thought it would come back. I thought people were smarter now and maybe most people are. Other Internet boards are nothing but snarky comments about "Ancient Aliens" and "Finding Bigfoot" so I think these shows are considered jokes by most people. Are we going to have a cable series about spoon bending?

May I assume you have an electrical background, or do you do a brilliant job with your research? Either way, thanks, I have very much enjoyed your posting.

I haven't done any serious electrical work in decades but I do remember things like Ohm's law and piezoelectricity. You don't need to do much research to see that granite is an insulator and you'll never get a significant amount of electricity out of a block of it. If it were piezoelectric, it would make working with it a lot more fun -- all those pretty sparks!

• Like 1

I'm warming to the thought that the Great Pyramid (and other pyramids around the world) are maybe connected to the

Ark of the Covenant (and other Arks)...

Perhaps an Ark was placed in the so-called 'sarcophagus' to accumulate energy (of some kind...maybe electrical)

Then moved to places that could spread the 'energy' around the land, for use ...via Earth's magnetic fields, standing stones,

(ley-lines) and other ancient monuments.

Bit sketchy at the moment...lol....but just a thought.

Good question,... Were exactly is the Ark of the Convenant now? Probably not in some military warehouse, lost in the shuffle of boxes, as in Raiders of the Lost Ark might suggest.

I think the real question to ask is - Is this just mythology or is there some truth to it?

If the Earth were vibrating at a natural frequency (as in the kind of vibration that could generate electricity from piezoelectric material) every one of the seismographs in the world would be drawing a sine wave at that frequency. Instead they're all drawing random squiggles.

Edited by scowl
  • Like 2

If the Earth were vibrating at a natural frequency (as in the kind of vibration that could generate electricity from piezoelectric material) every one of the seismographs in the world would be drawing a sine wave at that frequency. Instead they're all drawing random squiggles.

Above all else, stones for sacred sites were chosen for their high content of quartz, a material that not only can be programmed but also makes a great transmitter. The type of quartz found in the bluestones of Stonehenge, for example, was used in early radio sets.

But the one stone that was particularly revered above all others in the ancient world was red granite. This very powerful rock is composed of high amounts of quartz and iron. Its power, in a sense, lies in the way it mirrors the human body, because the body contains quartz (silica) in its bones and iron dissolved in its blood. To work with red granite is to work with the human body.

Since the primary purpose of temples was for the alteration and transmutation of the human energy field– and hence its heightened connection with the spirit world– the choice of stone was carefully considered. In ancient times people were trained in the art of energy manipulation, and to be a Stone Mason was to hold a very important position in the hierarchy of human affairs. These ‘knights’ of the temple would eventually morph into an esoteric organization that sought to preserve the ancient mysteries’ secrets: the Freemasons.

http://www.invisibletemple.com/stone01.html

Extremely interesting how widespread this idea of energy from stones actually is. Have people reached the idea independently? I suspect they probably have.

Very interesting stuff.

Zoser,

all universe is built from same stuff.

We are made from water, carbon, calcium, iron.

But you cant do nothing with water,coal, chalk and rusty nails.

Zoser,

all universe is built from same stuff.

We are made from water, carbon, calcium, iron.

But you cant do nothing with water,coal, chalk and rusty nails.

I haven't got a clue what you are getting at old chap.

Here's another researcher with very similar ideas.

Check this out. I will get my other PC in a minute and see if I can paste some text. It looks really interesting:

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=GKs5Bds-JBgC&pg=PA156&lpg=PA156&dq=granite+electrical+charge&source=bl&ots=Kk3cPO6BJu&sig=RGotzqx6nhLKBoyC-A18Q4td6J4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=_GERUa2CJoHM0AWmnYHQAQ&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAjgK#v=onepage&q=granite%20electrical%20charge&f=false

Harte

Try this:

http://www.ujet.si/2...onal-frequency/

Same information everywhere.

Edited by zoser

I haven't got a clue what you are getting at old chap.

Here's another researcher with very similar ideas.

Check this out. I will get my other PC in a minute and see if I can paste some text. It looks really interesting:

http://books.google.... charge&f=false

On second thoughts the link will have to suffice since pasting bits in may breach copyright.

Fascinating now how many researchers are coming to the inevitable conclusion that the granite in the GP was the key to it's purpose and this must be connected with it's radiant electrical properties.

When so many logistics tie up that indicates that at least the principle must sound.

So much more needs to be understood though.

Good question,... Were exactly is the Ark of the Convenant now? Probably not in some military warehouse, lost in the shuffle of boxes, as in Raiders of the Lost Ark might suggest.

I think the real question to ask is - Is this just mythology or is there some truth to it?

Well, plenty of choices here. .. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant#Current_locations

Interesting anecdote:

This is an interesting story associated with a visit to the top of the great pyramid. Many tourists have climbed to the top, which is not an easy journey.

One such person was Sir Siemen’s, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise.

Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation. He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor).

When he held it above his head, it became charged with electricity. Sparks then were emitted from the bottle. One of the Arabguides got frightened and thought Siemen was up to some witchcraft and attempted to seize Siemen’s companion.

When Siemen’s noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious. When he recovered, he took off down the pyramid shouting loudly.

What kind of natural phenomena on the top of the Great Pyramid could produce such an electo-static effect? It would be interesting to conduct additional physics experiments on the top of the Great Pyramid.

http://blog.world-my...ssing-capstone/

I've heard this story many times and it takes on a greater significance in the light of the granite resonance idea.

Maybe it's partial functionality still continues?

Edited by zoser

Above all else, stones for sacred sites were chosen for their high content of quartz, a material that not only can be programmed but also makes a great transmitter. The type of quartz found in the bluestones of Stonehenge, for example, was used in early radio sets.

http://www.newark.osu.edu/facultystaff/personal/jstjohn/Documents/Cool-Rocks/Mynydd-Preseli-Dolerite.htm

Oops. try again.

its a sad thread when no one intelligent bothers to reply, isnt in...

zoser?