Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

My word you have been busy you lot.

Haven't got much time since it's been pretty busy at work. Lots of tourists and general admin. Been having some good discussions with people in the profession about the concepts of pyramid generation and I am beginning to change my mind about them. Some are more switched on and open to reform than we tend to think.

With regards to Abe's ideas I would respectfully put it all down to a mixture of wishful thinking and naivety. Imagine someone in a hundred years time unearthing a nuclear power plant and discovering uranium rods, graphite moderators and a containment pit. Then without much knowledge of hydraulics the claim is made that because he feels that a non return valve is connected wrongly the plant was never capable in principle of generating power even though the mass of evidence says that it did.

All he had to do was get a little knowledge on hydraulics to clear the misconception.

Same with Abe. The fact that rubble was spotted close to a blast area is just as insignificant in relation to the whole concept. Dunn and the nuclear engineers who have researched the generator concept reckon that the power output from this machine was totally awesome radiating some considerable distance. Much more powerful than anything modern man has so far produced. The power generated by that granite pile would make any perceived irregularities with the limtone pale into insignificance.

Also as I said before the complete construct of the interior limestone cannot really be totally known without a strip down and also if there is a rubble layer close to the exterior it would be totally insignificant since it is not far from the outer casing which was designed as the ultimate shield.

Keep looking, keep researching.

See you soon

Z

With regards to Abe's ideas I would respectfully put it all down to a mixture of wishful thinking and naivety. Imagine someone in a hundred years time unearthing a nuclear power plant and discovering uranium rods, graphite moderators and a containment pit. Then without much knowledge of hydraulics the claim is made that because he feels that a non return valve is connected wrongly the plant was never capable in principle of generating power even though the mass of evidence says that it did.

All he had to do was get a little knowledge on hydraulics to clear the misconception.

Same with Abe. The fact that rubble was spotted close to a blast area is just as insignificant in relation to the whole concept. Dunn and the nuclear engineers who have researched the generator concept reckon that the power output from this machine was totally awesome radiating some considerable distance. Much more powerful than anything modern man has so far produced. The power generated by that granite pile would make any perceived irregularities with the limtone pale into insignificance.

Also as I said before the complete construct of the interior limestone cannot really be totally known without a strip down and also if there is a rubble layer close to the exterior it would be totally insignificant since it is not far from the outer casing which was designed as the ultimate shield.

Keep looking, keep researching.

See you soon

Z

In your example, experts would figure it out. As the overwehlming percentage of experts have figured out that the pyramids are not power plants.

We all Love Bee & Zoser too ! As for the Ancient`s and there Power plants they left behind in form of The Great Wonders of the World.I.E. man made stuff, Its funny how they didnt leave any instructions on how to Fire them back up ? And not a signal manual or monkey in the wrench`s !

Well Keep Looking someday someone just might hit the On switch and We`ll bee off to the Races !

Kinda like That Keshe stuff I bet LoL ! :no:

• Like 1

We all Love Bee & Zoser too !

I like anyone who believes in "proof by repeated assertion". If the facts start giving you doubts, simply repeat the original statement. Ah, that's better...

• Like 2

I like anyone who believes in "proof by repeated assertion". If the facts start giving you doubts, simply repeat the original statement. Ah, that's better...

I really don't think it is. If you look at a Rolex you don't turn to someone and say look at that paper weight.

That's exactly what you lot are doing. It's a precise analogy.

Ever considered denial by repeated evasion?

We all Love Bee & Zoser too ! As for the Ancient`s and there Power plants they left behind in form of The Great Wonders of the World.I.E. man made stuff, Its funny how they didnt leave any instructions on how to Fire them back up ? And not a signal manual or monkey in the wrench`s !

Well Keep Looking someday someone just might hit the On switch and We`ll bee off to the Races !

Kinda like That Keshe stuff I bet LoL ! :no:

I never did understand a word you said Don. Bless your cotton socks anyway.

I really don't think it is. If you look at a Rolex you don't turn to someone and say look at that paper weight.

That's exactly what you lot are doing. It's a precise analogy.

Nope. It's not even close to being a prcise analogy. Of course we know what you definition of precise is. :no:

More precise would be if you look at a mausoleum and say look at that tomb.

You are stretching again.

It's a precise analogy.

Even Georgio is precise you know!!

Giorgio.jpg

edit, sorted it now

Edited by seeder

For people to not know what a nuclear power station is and how it functions as a power station you'd have to have lost: understanding of what the building is, understanding of nuclear power, understanding of basic power generation, the enculturated knowledge that they're power stations (even kids who don't know what nuclear means know what a nulcear power station looks like, they're iconic).

That's a lot of information and knowledge to lose.

Some of it quite basic. For example the "how power is generated" bit.

A far more useful analogy would be the toilet.

Now imagine in a few centuries/mellennia, we do away with the need to excrete waste in any form - maybe through genetic manipulation.or whatever so the toilet becomes obsolete.

Now, lets go on another few thousand years, and archaeologists dig up a loo. What is this odd device connected it seems to some mysterious underground system of pipes and tunnels? Could it be a religious icon? A primitive means of communication?

The "it's somewhere to put the body's waste" wouldn't occur to a lot of people. It'd take a historical knowledge of a somewhat obscure thing (that mankind used to poo) for it's use to be truly understood.

It's all here if you read it folks.

Pretty congruent with Dunn's theory it you ask me but this time put together by other scientists.

A fundamental axiom of engineering is that form follows function. An engineered system must be fabricated and assembled in accordance to the functions it must perform. Variance from this axiom, for the sake of economy, as an example, will result in failure of function. A subsequent corollary is that a system, which is operated, will wear out. A stronger design will give a longer life. The claim that a process plant has been over engineered will make a startup engineer’s blood boil. Any engineer assigned to operating a process plant will immediately embrace the philosophy of “build it once, build it right”.

The Great Pyramid was built to last as a process plant for a very long time.

http://nuclearpyrami...eat_pyramid.php

See ya all tomorrow.

Some body should really explain that to dunn:

"Traditional theory has it that the granite beams served to relieve pressure on the chamber and allow this chamber to be built with a flat ceiling. I disagree. The pyramid builders knew about and were already utilizing a design feature that was structurally sound on a lower level inside the pyramid. If we look at the cantilevered arched ceiling of the Queen's Chamber, we can see that it has more masonry piled on top of it than the King's Chamber. The question could be asked, therefore, that if the builders had wanted to put a flat ceiling in this chamber, wouldn't they have only needed to add one layer of beams? For the distance between the walls, a single layer of beams in the Queen's Chamber, like the 43 granite beams above the King's Chamber, would be supporting no more than their own weight."

In the process, they should point out that the queen's chamber is only half the size of the king's chamber and has the corbells of the the grand gallery over the top of part of it.

Since no one else bothered to mention it, two of the points being used to support the article are based on obsolete information. The king's chamber glyph as you've been told has been shown to not be unique but is outside of Vyse's ability to fake, and the shafts do not communicate to the outside, and apparently never did.

About the theory itself, this thing is supposedly creating all this radioactive material, with half-lives in the thousands of years, and some of the features that would supposedly make it work as a reactor seem all but guaranteed to allow such material to penetrate or even escape the pyramid, yet the site isn't even above normal background radiation. It's funny he's comparing it to Hanford, seeing as it's the most contaminated nuclear site in the country. They had to cocoon the reactors after they decommissioned them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

Ok since zoser seems to keep missing my posts with a few questions.. so I will re do them.. and I think I will even PM them to him..

now Jean Pierre is a construction engineer

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

[media=]

[/media]

quote from AA debunked

"And if Jean Pierre is correct, knowing how the blocks were raised in the pyramid also happens to explain some of the other mysteries, like the purpose for the odd shaped Grand Gallery, as well as the purpose of the granite blocks above the kings chamber and why there were three burial chambers cut in at different levels in the pyramid two of which were unused."

Now I do doubt that zoser will watch it.. because it really actually kinda destroys the whole gp as a generator :) Houdin explains about the gallery .. the granite that zoser keeps going on about.. now Houdin's theory is getting rather credible reviews by the egyptologists.. and he is not even a archaeologist..

Just on a side note.. the stone sarcophagus .. you make a lot of mention about it.. and so have others.. why when it was cut.. part of it was cut wrong and they restarted it.. but left the cut.. if it was part of the power generation.. do you not think they would have restarted it.. not sure if you have ever worked in a power station.. but you do need things precise..

Now I did actually reply to this one.. but of course when I quote you it doesnt quote what I said previously.. so a bit of a change on this

DingoLingo, on 07 February 2013 - 05:36 AM, said:

Well.. not really zoser.. you do the AA spin on things quite well..

zoser, on 08 February 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

Not really. Just putting together logistical evidence that fits.

do you actually understand what logistics is? just curious oh and before you ask.. yes I do.. I work in logistics :)have done for 20 odd years now.

yes the principle of the GP has been well established now.. has been for a long time.. its a tomb mate.. simple as that.. not matter what theory .. thought.. spin you try to put on it will change that..

So what happened to the rigour of scientific proof? It's kind of out of the window now isn't it?

it does not need scientific proof.. it has archaeological proof..

until someone makes a proof of concept..

It's done. Tomb theory not required. All the evidence fits another explanation. Simple.

no.. it doesnt.. you only wish it would its as simple as that.. there is no evidence that fits to another explanation.. there is no proof of concept.. that is what I find amusing.. you say no one will make a small scale to prove it.. if they were that sure it was.. getting it running as they say it is.. would make them over night multi billionairs..

hell even get a physicist to do the math on it would be better.. then just saying because it has granite in it.. and there is a lack of art in it that is must be a power station..

It's much more. The proven acoustics, the granite stack above the upper chamber, the partial insulation of the granite from the core masonry, the proven electrical properties of the pyramid as testified by Siemens (and others), and the key differences with the two lime stones.

Then add to that the precision build, the austere construction, lack of artistic features, not designed for humans to walk in..........

All point to something specific. None of these logistics support a dead King idea. They all support a machine idea.

you said the maths shows that its a power generator? where's the maths?

again with the logistics saying it does not support a dead king.. what do you mean by the logistics.. It does point to something specific its a bloody big stone tomb that a ancient people built to bury a pharaoh

Sorry mate.

No need to apologize that you are sucked in by the AA crowd.. we understand that there are gullible people in the world

Ok since zoser seems to keep missing my posts with a few questions.. so I will re do them.. and I think I will even PM them to him..

now Jean Pierre is a construction engineer

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

I've looked at your post. It's a bit like the pyramid. Empty. Tombs were not built like that in Ancient Egypt. There is evidence of crude underground tombs contemporary and earlier with the GP and also later (the Valley of the Kings). This is not how the Egyptians buried their dead. Mr O posted images of these earlier in the thread.

It's not how they constructed buildings either. They were artistic people obsessed with the after life which they were totally compelled to describe in heiroglyphs and art. Yet there is nothing.

Nothing fits the tomb theory. Nothing even ties this building back to the Egyptians. It's a total anomaly.

It doesn't surprise me that the archaeologists support Houdin. They have to because their funding and livelihood depends on it now. If any other alternative theory gains credibility they will be discredited beyond belief and this awful state of denial and protectionism is what runs the world.

Unless you know this your living in a dreamworld. I cannot believe that you are not aware of this. It's not just a European problem, it's all over the world. You must have come across it.

Unless you know this your living in a dreamworld. I cannot believe that you are not aware of this. It's not just a European problem, it's all over the world. You must have come across it.

That statement sounds like pure delusion zoser, mixed with paranoia, it really does - and Im not trying to insult you with it... and BTW, you said its not a European problem....OK so how long has Egypt, ie North Africa been part of Europe?

I'm sure you know all of this but please read it carefully. This is what we actually know of how they buried Kings. Emphasise the words 'actually know'.

The Early Dynastic cemetery is located about half a kilometre into the desert on the west bank of the Nile, backed by a line of cliffs that form a broad embayment cut by deep ravine. The tombs themselves were on a low rise overlooking the wadi that ran from the cliffs to the cultivation. The site is known as Umm al-Qa’ab (“mother of pots”) from the huge deposits of broken food vessels left as offerings by ancient visitors to the site (left).

The tombs were first investigated by Émile Amélineau in the 1890’s and, more systematically, by Flinders Petrie from 1899-1901. Since the 1970’s the site has been re-investigated by the German Archaeological Institute, most recently under the direction of Günter Dreyer.

The earlier excavations uncovered the subterranean chambers of a number of tombs associated with all of the pharaohs of Dynasty I and the final two of Dynasty II.

The tombs had been thoroughly ransacked in antiquity but the robber’s were not interested in items with little market value. Only a few broken fragments were found out of what must have been a substantial amount of grave goods.

Pottery vessels containing food and drink were not of much use to them but are of enormous importance to scholars because they include the name of the owner of the estate that produced them. Similarly, the boxes of jewellery, the furnishings and the items of clothing placed in the tomb were labelled with tags made out of ivory or wood.

They give the type of artefact to which it was attached along with the name of its owner and there was often a summary of the year’s significant events. The label of Den (right) was attached to a pair of sandals (drawn on the reverse) and shows pharaoh smiting an Asiatic chieftain with the serekh bearing his name between them.

These sealings and labels are the only means by which the ownership of the tombs can be determined—no intact burials have been found and the only human remains belong to servants found in subsidiary graves associated with the tombs and part of a detached arm found in the Tomb of Djer.

ummalqaabSat.jpg

Anything else regarding how Egyptian Kings were buried is sheer speculation with not a shred of supporting evidence.

This is how they did it. Unless anyone can come along with new evidence to say otherwise.

That this reasoning does not occur to ancient historians only paints them in an extremely poor light, because they have a hypothesis that stands up to neither reason or evidence.

http://www.odysseyad...bas/abydos.html

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

That this reasoning does not occur to ancient historians

Ancient historians? Well what the heck did ancient historians know compared to modern historians?

I'm sure you know all of this but please read it carefully.

and how many times have YOU been asked to kindly read something, and then you never bothered. Even things like DingoLingo's latest email requesting answers prev ignored?

when it comes to Ancient Egypt and good source of info and knowledge is to start with the real expert, not moneymaking tarts like Dunn who knows nothing..

"The layout of the cemetery of the pyramid builders further supports the idea that the workmen were divided into gangs, and that each gang had an overseer and a name. For example, the name of the gang “friends of Khufu” is recorded in the 5 relieving chambers above the king’s burial chamber in the Great Pyramid"

http://www.drhawass....-builders-found

Edited by seeder

and how many times have YOU been asked to kindly read something, and then you never bothered. Even things like DingoLingo's latest email requesting answers prev ignored?

All I'm saying and quite reasonably so is this is what we actually know of how they buried royalty. It's consistent all though the three kingdoms. Nothing else is known or can be backed up with evidence.

when it comes to Ancient Egypt and good source of info and knowledge is to start with the real expert, not moneymaking tarts like Dunn who knows nothing..

"The layout of the cemetery of the pyramid builders further supports the idea that the workmen were divided into gangs, and that each gang had an overseer and a name. For example, the name of the gang “friends of Khufu” is recorded in the 5 relieving chambers above the king’s burial chamber in the Great Pyramid"

http://www.drhawass....-builders-found

Divided into gangs. Yes I'm sure they were. That really tells us a lot doesn't it! Has it occurred to you that the pyramid may have been repaired in Khufu's time?

Did these friends of Khufu think to honour him with a single relief, heiroglyph, or even some colour perhaps? They didn't did they? I wonder why not?

Divided into gangs. Yes I'm sure they were. That really tells us a lot doesn't it! Has it occurred to you that the pyramid may have been repaired in Khufu's time?

Did these friends of Khufu think to honour him with a single relief, heiroglyph, or even some colour perhaps? They didn't did they? I wonder why not?

And have you not discovered yet in your 'research' that the pyramid was plundered very early on, and took a lot of damage? And have you also found the answer if the mid was even finished or not? And if not, why not?

whoops forgot to add a link...and zoser only needs read the last 2 paragraphs

http://www.jstor.org...showAccess=true

Edited by seeder

And have you not discovered yet in your 'research' that the pyramid was plundered very early on, and took a lot of damage? And have you also found the answer if the mid was even finished or not? And if not, why not?

whoops forgot to add a link...and zoser only needs read the last 2 paragraphs

http://www.jstor.org...showAccess=true

No evidence of any gold or precious adornment found in the GP simple. If there was gold it was most likely for functional purposes. I can tell you with absolute certainty there was never any adorning or ritual treasure in there.

Here's more research:

Just as Tesla sought to construct a means to wirelessly transmit power, so too did the ancients with their own device in their own age. In both cases though, it was actively discovered that the physical placement of a power plant, in order that it achieve an optimum level of efficiency to tap into the natural power of the Earth through resonance, was dependent upon the device being situated at a special arc length of separation between it and the equator. Only certain key resonant intervals that cover the earth may be chosen. Any arbitrary placement would result in a very weak if not fatally flawed power plant.

Very interesting reading.

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/tesla.html

These guys have done their homework too.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=gLs4cWLC0n0#!

Instantly DISMISSED as the first thing it shows is the 'Dendera lights' which we have already debunked. If they show stuff like that they are WAY BEHIND any kind of decent research and are just regurgitating the same old poop that is so alluring to people like yourself.

YOU really need to check the sources zoser,

Edited by seeder

No evidence of any gold or precious adornment found in the GP simple. If there was gold it was most likely for functional purposes. I can tell you with absolute certainty there was never any adorning or ritual treasure in there.

where was king tut and all his gold found? And you still havent answered the following

Everyone should watch this one... all that damn soot those electric lights generated eh?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpwzQPecNN8[/media]

Transcript here for those who cant watch vids

http://ancientaliens...nscripts/112-2/

Edited by seeder