Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I've looked at your post. It's a bit like the pyramid. Empty. Tombs were not built like that in Ancient Egypt. There is evidence of crude underground tombs contemporary and earlier with the GP and also later (the Valley of the Kings). This is not how the Egyptians buried their dead. Mr O posted images of these earlier in the thread.

It's not how they constructed buildings either. They were artistic people obsessed with the after life which they were totally compelled to describe in heiroglyphs and art. Yet there is nothing.

Nothing fits the tomb theory. Nothing even ties this building back to the Egyptians. It's a total anomaly.

It doesn't surprise me that the archaeologists support Houdin. They have to because their funding and livelihood depends on it now. If any other alternative theory gains credibility they will be discredited beyond belief and this awful state of denial and protectionism is what runs the world.

Unless you know this your living in a dreamworld. I cannot believe that you are not aware of this. It's not just a European problem, it's all over the world. You must have come across it.

lol... the archaeologists were very skeptical on Houdins theory when he first proposed it.. then they started looking at it.. it explains the gallery (which you seem to be confused about) also why there is the granite with spaces between it..

thing is zoser.. the GP did not have no alien influence.. it was not a giant generator.. its a tomb.. plain and simple..

ok.. how about the stone sarcophagus.. you can see where the guy made a mistake while cutting it.. dont you think that if it was part of a power generating system.. they would want everything 100% precise..

Here's more research:

Just as Tesla sought to construct a means to wirelessly transmit power, so too did the ancients with their own device in their own age. In both cases though, it was actively discovered that the physical placement of a power plant, in order that it achieve an optimum level of efficiency to tap into the natural power of the Earth through resonance, was dependent upon the device being situated at a special arc length of separation between it and the equator. Only certain key resonant intervals that cover the earth may be chosen. Any arbitrary placement would result in a very weak if not fatally flawed power plant.

Very interesting reading.

http://www.ancient-w....com/tesla.html

discovered by whom?

Hmmm.. kmt.. I know you check this now and then.. care to elaborate?

try and educate the very confused zoser..?

though I have to admit.. you would be wasting your time.. but.. it might stop others from believing his nonsense

Chris White Ministries produced the heavily promoted Ancient Aliens Debunked video..

And here's what they believe....

http://chriswhitemin...com/?page_id=27

for example..

]Bible[/b]The Bible is the Word of God, and that its original manuscripts are free from errors and contradictions. It is the one and only infallible, authoritative, and trustworthy rule for faith and life. (2 Peter. 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16). The Roman Catholic Apocrypha is not inspired scripture and is not part of the canon of scripture. The Bible is to be taken as literally as possible except where obviously figurative. Genesis, for example, is literal, and Adam and Eve were actual people.

I smell an agenda

Evangelical Christians would not like to find out that they could possibly have been worshipping Extraterrestrials all this time.... :passifier::o:innocent:

• Like 1

THE GREAT PYRAMID WAS NOT BUILT BY ALIENS: IT'S OFFICIAL!

What leading Egyptologist Dr Alaaeldin Shaheen did NOT say to ignite a debate that will run and run...

some choice paragraphs:

"In late November 2010 a news report appeared online claiming that one of the world's leading Egyptologists has implied that aliens might have been involved in the construction of the Pyramids of Giza, adding that there was something "out of this world" inside the Great Pyramid"

"The "breaking story", headlined, "Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology" spoke of how in "a shock statement", Dr "Ala" Shaheen (properly Alaaeldin Shaheen), "head of the Cairo Archaeology Department" (his actual title is Dean of the Faculty of Archaeology, Cairo University,), had informed an audience that "there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza."

"With my mind still trying to understand the implications of Dr Shaheen alleged words, the press statement went on to say that on being "further questioned" by a Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland, "as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure", Dr Shaheen was vague, neither confirming nor denying this, yet admitting that "there is something inside the pyramid that is 'not of this world'".

"Perplexed by what had been written about his colleague, Dr Shaheen's friend wrote: "I know he would not say this unless there is massive evidence [to support such claims]. This man is … very very skeptic[al] about all theories [that do] not conform [to] the established archaeologic paradigm"

"However, I then discovered that the individuals behind the news story on allnewsweb.com were new age fundamentlists, who promote a brutish and somewhat unhealthy agenda relating to the Great Pyramid and the monuments of Giza as a whole".

Dr Shaheen's response

And what of Dr Shaheen? What has he to say about the matter, especially since this alleged news report, which could well tarnish his good reputation in the eyes of his contemporaries?

I received the follow email from Dr Shaheen on December 1, 2010:

"Kindly be informed that I did not gave such stupid statement about aliens and Pyramids. As Egyptologist I could [not] say such stupid words and ideas."

So there you have it. New age fundie spin, again.

source:

http://www.andrewcol...les/shaheen.htm

Aliens built the mids? SHUT UP! SHUT UP! :clap::w00t::clap:

[media=]

[/media]

zoser doesnt believe it either, so I believe. Its juts a place where he hangs out and needs to chat

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Hmmm.. kmt.. I know you check this now and then.. care to elaborate?

try and educate the very confused zoser..?

though I have to admit.. you would be wasting your time.. but.. it might stop others from believing his nonsense

you seem very keen for everyone to believe the Tomb Theory nonsense Dingo...... :whistle:

• Like 1

you seem very keen for everyone to believe the Tomb Theory nonsense Dingo...... :whistle:

its not nonsense bee.. its fact.. all the wishful thinking that the fringe groups want to make will not change it.. time and again they have been proved wrong.. and will keep getting proved wrong..

the only thing that they might find later on.. is that some other group.. or a different year that it was built.. but it was built by man.. to bury a pharaoh.. no amount of speculations on who built the pyramids.. what they actually do.. etc is going to change that..

come on.. you have to remember the whole pyramid power craze.. meditate inside a pyramid expand your mind.. the razor blades etc.. its all bunk.. its a big pile of rocks.. I honestly believe there is more power in stone henge then the pyramids..

lol... the archaeologists were very skeptical on Houdins theory when he first proposed it.. then they started looking at it.. it explains the gallery (which you seem to be confused about) also why there is the granite with spaces between it..

thing is zoser.. the GP did not have no alien influence.. it was not a giant generator.. its a tomb.. plain and simple..

ok.. how about the stone sarcophagus.. you can see where the guy made a mistake while cutting it.. dont you think that if it was part of a power generating system.. they would want everything 100% precise..

The granite box shows no evidence of construction error. It rings to a specific note when struck. Acoustically tuned.

Zoser98_zps839effe7.jpg

The Upper Chamber

Zoser97_zps0d936262.jpg

Maybe you think that's a mistake. Some may think otherwise.

Keep trying.

http://www.ancient-w...rchitecture.htm

Edited by zoser

Chris White Ministries produced the heavily promoted Ancient Aliens Debunked video..

And here's what they believe....

http://chriswhitemin...com/?page_id=27

for example..

I smell an agenda

Evangelical Christians would not like to find out that they could possibly have been worshipping Extraterrestrials all this time.... :passifier::o:innocent:

Nice one Bee. Makes total sense. Archaeologists teaming up with the Jesus people in a last desperate attempt.

No evidence of any gold or precious adornment found in the GP simple. If there was gold it was most likely for functional purposes. I can tell you with absolute certainty there was never any adorning or ritual treasure in there.

This is a moronic statement.

This is a moronic statement.

If you find any let us know. Simple.

Edited by zoser

More important research:

King’s chamber and DNA

Sonic experiments performed in the King’s chamber showed that the King’s chamber has a series of acoustic resonance frequencies that correspond with perfect musical notes! The coffer inside the King’s chamber for instance has a perfect resonance frequency of 440 Hz, the ground note A, the frequency of a tuning fork.

Four other resonance frequencies were found in the King’s chamber. These correspond with the musical notes F#, A, C# and D#. These notes are the notes of the F sharp melodic minor scale (F#). Indian shamans tuned their ceremonial flutes to F sharp because they believed that it is a frequency that is attuned to mother Earth.

Now we may remember from the Cymatics studies that the Platonic solids emerge from the perfect sound frequencies of the diatonic musical scale. So it would be no surprise if pure tonal frequencies were found in the Earth grid frequencies.

The amazing thing is that the resonance frequencies of the King’s chamber correspond with the resonance frequencies that were found in the 4 nucleotides of the DNA molecule. This amazing structure has only 4 basic building blocks, the DNA bases adenine (A), cytonsine ©, guanine (G) and thymine (T). Two out of four of these nucleotides can be joined to form a base pair and these base pairs are sequenced to a DNA string. The complete DNA is a spiralling helix of three billion of such base pairs.

Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry David W. Deamer of the University of California, Santa Cruz measured with infrared light the resonance frequencies of all the 4 bases of DNA. Each base resonated to an average of 15 frequencies, 60 frequencies in total. In 1988 Susan Alexjander, holding a Masters degree in Music Composition and Theory and presently teaching at university level at several universities in California, contacted David W. Deamer with a simple question; ‘can we hear frequencies in the body’. As a response, David Deamer provided her with the data from his research on DNA frequencies.

From here Susan Alexjander started her own research to find out if these resonance frequencies from the DNA bases were completely random or contained some hitherto undiscovered relationship, such as the ratio’s defined in music. The first thing that came to mind was to use a technique to make these high electromagnetic frequencies audible. She used a technique that is often used in music and transposed the higher octave frequencies of light down to the octave of sound. (Remember from our chapter about sacred geometry that the colours of the rainbow are the 7 keys in the diatonic scale transposed to the 48th octave)

The next thing Susan did was she fed the 60 transposed DNA frequencies into a Yamaha DX7 programmable synthesizer. The pitches were not perfect musical notes, however after a few weeks of ‘tuning’ she found that the frequencies were centered around 4 pure musical notes. The notes that she found, you guessed it, are the same resonance frequencies of the King’s chamber in the Great Pyramid!

Susan Alexjander recorded her DNA music played on the DX7 synthesizer on a CD titled ‘Sequencia’. People that listened to the CD reported feelings of connectedness and familiarity.

(10)

Now this discovery lends much credit to the claims made by Edgar Cayce and others that the Great Pyramid was used for healing. It seems no coincidence that the resonance frequencies that were used in the King’s chamber correspond with the resonance frequencies of the DNA bases.

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter8.html

I work for a guy from Egypt who knows things about the GP. I found it fascinating that the stones used in the construction were slightly concaved on the bottom to form a vaccume when slid into place. Makes for a solid structure. Evidence of alien design it is not, but it does indicate a lot of thought went into it's construction. It's my opinion ancient man was more advanced than we currently give them credit for. The ET theory is entertaining to a degree, but that's about it (for me anyways).

I work for a guy from Egypt who knows things about the GP. I found it fascinating that the stones used in the construction were slightly concaved on the bottom to form a vaccume when slid into place. Makes for a solid structure. Evidence of alien design it is not, but it does indicate a lot of thought went into it's construction.

It's more than a work of thought. It's real. You may also want to add that some unknown methods also went into the construction as well as a lot of thought.

Ok since zoser seems to keep missing my posts with a few questions.. so I will re do them.. and I think I will even PM them to him..

now Jean Pierre is a construction engineer

ok Jean Pierre Houdin's theory on the pyramid..

[media=]

[/media]

quote from AA debunked

"And if Jean Pierre is correct, knowing how the blocks were raised in the pyramid also happens to explain some of the other mysteries, like the purpose for the odd shaped Grand Gallery, as well as the purpose of the granite blocks above the kings chamber and why there were three burial chambers cut in at different levels in the pyramid two of which were unused."

Now I do doubt that zoser will watch it.. because it really actually kinda destroys the whole gp as a generator :) Houdin explains about the gallery .. the granite that zoser keeps going on about.. now Houdin's theory is getting rather credible reviews by the egyptologists.. and he is not even a archaeologist..

Just on a side note.. the stone sarcophagus .. you make a lot of mention about it.. and so have others.. why when it was cut.. part of it was cut wrong and they restarted it.. but left the cut.. if it was part of the power generation.. do you not think they would have restarted it.. not sure if you have ever worked in a power station.. but you do need things precise..

But wait, if they needed the power plant to run their equipment as dunn says, then how did they cut the coffer before it was built?

Okay, there were other pyramids before the GP, but why do they differ so radically and completely in design, both from each other and from the GP, the all-important unified design, the design that supposedly shows it was done right the first time?

I've looked at your post. It's a bit like the pyramid. Empty. Tombs were not built like that in Ancient Egypt. There is evidence of crude underground tombs contemporary and earlier with the GP and also later (the Valley of the Kings). This is not how the Egyptians buried their dead. Mr O posted images of these earlier in the thread.

It's not how they constructed buildings either. They were artistic people obsessed with the after life which they were totally compelled to describe in heiroglyphs and art. Yet there is nothing.

Nothing fits the tomb theory. Nothing even ties this building back to the Egyptians. It's a total anomaly.

It doesn't surprise me that the archaeologists support Houdin. They have to because their funding and livelihood depends on it now. If any other alternative theory gains credibility they will be discredited beyond belief and this awful state of denial and protectionism is what runs the world.

Unless you know this your living in a dreamworld. I cannot believe that you are not aware of this. It's not just a European problem, it's all over the world. You must have come across it.

Un huh, and where and how did they bury them _after_ the early dynastic period?

You're assuming a state of cultural stasis rather than a transitional evolution as we see in this and all other aspects of ancient society on up through to the modern era.

But wait, if they needed the power plant to run their equipment as dunn says, then how did they cut the coffer before it was built?

Okay, there were other pyramids before the GP, but why do they differ so radically and completely in design, both from each other and from the GP, the all-important unified design, the design that supposedly shows it was done right the first time?

Yeh I asked that some time back, just doesn't make sense does it? All that alleged precision cutting/polishing, that COULD ONLY have been done with power tools, that couldn't possibly have had any power, till the GP was done, and 'working' ha-ha... yeh right!

then if it was a plant powering tools, what did they build after it? There is nothing bigger or better is there? This is just 'another' detail the AA'ers leave out or choose not to consider in the first place.. like shed-loads of other pertinent stuff. The only recourse for them is to drag over the alleged and debunked totally, 'dendera lamps', even tho they never existed, but much soot did...

These guys have done their homework too.

http://www.youtube.c...&v=gLs4cWLC0n0#!

If they really had done their homework, they'd know that soot WAS found.

And why would there be soot on the ceilings if they used electrically powered lightbulbs?

"Again it’s interesting that the temple where the knowledge of this light was kept is the same one with the 100s of years of soot on the ceiling. Maybe they were trying to save on the electric bill."

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/112-2/

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

The granite box shows no evidence of construction error. It rings to a specific note when struck. Acoustically tuned.

Which we may assume again was achieved by whacking a great walloping hunk out of one corner, or did they allow for that when they did their measurement?

More important research:

King’s chamber and DNA

Sonic experiments performed in the King’s chamber showed that the King’s chamber has a series of acoustic resonance frequencies that correspond with perfect musical notes! The coffer inside the King’s chamber for instance has a perfect resonance frequency of 440 Hz, the ground note A, the frequency of a tuning fork.

What kind of pointless statement is that? Tuning forks come in sets.Or did he mean a "A" tuning fork? A is the most common but they come in a variety of pitches. Well guess what? The 440 standard for A isn't even a standard: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A440_%28pitch_standard%29

The next thing Susan did was she fed the 60 transposed DNA frequencies into a Yamaha DX7 programmable synthesizer. The pitches were not perfect musical notes, however after a few weeks of ‘tuning’ she found that the frequencies were centered around 4 pure musical notes. The notes that she found, you guessed it, are the same resonance frequencies of the King’s chamber in the Great Pyramid!

Yeah after she tweaked them to make them fit. Note the bolded portion.

Even if this is true, we already know the brain has inborn preferences for certain geometric ideals such as the golden ratio. There's evidence to suggest similar preferences in sound. Compare and contrast: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3057421/

• Like 2

Occam's razor (also written as Ockham's razor, Latin lex parsimoniae) is a principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in logic and problem-solving. It states that among competing hypotheses, the one that makes the fewest assumptions should be selected.

The people who believe in Zoser's ideas must have frequent nightmares about razor blades.

• Like 1

I really don't think it is. If you look at a Rolex you don't turn to someone and say look at that paper weight.

That's exactly what you lot are doing. It's a precise analogy.

Ever considered denial by repeated evasion?

I never did understand a word you said Don. Bless your cotton socks anyway.

You know why you do not understand a word I say Zoser ? I`ll try to ease you into this without hurting that grey matter. One must first understand Logic,and truth`s about our world.

Ouch ! I bet the grey matter took a shocking there ? :whistle:

• Like 1

If you find any let us know. Simple.

I don't need to find anything to prove your "absolute certaincy" comment is dumb.
  • Like 2

I don't need to find anything to prove your "absolute certaincy" comment is dumb.

reading that and then watching your avatar...hehehe..priceless combination! :w00t: :w00t: :clap: :clap:

totally agree... :tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

is it possible that they were rombs, but had everything - even the murals - removed when the king's body was moved to the Valley of the Kings? So there evidence of removal from the pyramids?

• Like 1