Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Are you not happy with the bible's account of the mixing of genetics?

Why not? I did claim references in religious writings refer to this. I have done what I said I would do.

Giants, fallen angels interbreeding. All sounds very much like visitors mixing genetics.

answer the questions I asked you above!! DO IT.

Which one?

Dont you bother reading anything? You feel the need to ask me, when you could just es easily re-read it yourself? You see thats just pure ignorance on your part.

But for the benefit of everyone else and yourself of course, answer the following: -

do you believe in G*D zoser as the creator of all things? The alpha and omega? As its written? (I means thats the ONLY way to truly believe in him).

So you either do, or you dont. So tell me?

I asked you for a list of your researchers. Where are they please? You keep banging on about how modern researchers NOW BELIEVE THIS IS A FACT and that history is all wrong, so put up, or shut the hell up. Names? Kindly? All of them.

Well seeder. Why could the bible be referring distinctly to 'Sons of God' on the one hand and 'Daughters of men' on the other? The implication seems to be that the former were somehow higher in divinity or origin than the indigenous stock.

So one asks higher in what way? Spiritually? In an evolutionary sense? Intelligence wise? Maybe all of these.

Is belief in alien life incongruent with belief in God? The Vatican no longer seem to think so although that is no assurance by any means. If it is incongruent please say how. I can't see it myself.

So visitors came here a long time ago and very importantly so. Did it impact on man's religion? How could it not?

For evidence of that look to the Easter island statues erected to beckon and petition the return of something that was once held as divine.

Clues abound my good chap for those with eyes to see.

Edited by zoser

sigh...now its aliens in the bible.

Probably a covert invitation for Crikey to return, lol.

Ok, so it's the Watchers, the Nephilim, the Book of Enoch, peppered with Sitchin's version of the Annunaki.

Sigh indeed.

As usual lots of conjecture, misinterpretations, mistranslations, and make-belief.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Well seeder. Why could the bible be referring distinctly to 'Sons of God' on the one hand and 'Daughters of men' on the other? The implication seems to be that the former were somehow higher in divinity or origin than the indigenous stock.

So one asks higher in what way? Spiritually? In an evolutionary sense? Intelligence wise? Maybe all of these.

Is belief in alien life incongruent with belief in God? The Vatican no longer seem to think so although that is no assurance by any means. If it is incongruent please say how. I can't see it myself.

So visitors came here a long time ago and very importantly so. Did it impact on man's religion? How could it not?

For evidence of that look to the Easter island statues erected to beckon and petition the return of something that was once held as divine.

Clues abound my good chap for those with eyes to see.

I said answer the questions., Not ask more. Belief in G*D is simply yes or no. So give me the simple answer.

If you have questions such as you posted go the religion part of the forum.

Yes or NO?

and wheres the list of researchers?

Probably a covert invitation for Crikey to return, lol.

Ok, so it's the Watchers, the Nephilim, the Book of Enoch, peppered with Sitchin's version of the Annunaki.

Sigh indeed.

As usual lots of conjecture, misinterpretations, mistranslations, and make-belief.

That's one interpretation. Another is that the earth was visited by aliens some time in the distant past and certain people in biblical times witnessed it.

I said answer the questions., Not ask more. Belief in G*D is simply yes or no. So give me the simple answer.

Yes or NO?

They are all there on the internet. Hundreds of them. Just trawl back through my posts.

Yes or NO?

You appear a tad abrasive Mr seeder. Why is that?

They are all there on the internet. Hundreds of them. Just trawl back through my posts.

theres your answer folks....zosers got no answers for me. he cant even say yes or no,

or make a list of the what, 3 or 4 researchers he quotes. This is because he knows whats coming next. So he swerves again

pathetic and a total waste of time troll

theres your answer folks....zosers got no answers for me. he cant even say yes or no,

or make a list of the what, 3 or 4 researchers he quotes. This is because he knows whats coming next. So he swerves again

pathetic and a total waste of time troll

Can I ask how many YouTube documentaries the skeptics have been offing recently in support of their arguments?

Oh just the one. Who made it? Oh we know the answer to that and he happens to have a religious agenda.

I think you are on shaky ground their mr seeder.

And yes there are hundreds of researchers; just visit google.

See you tomorrow everyone.

Z

Can I ask how many YouTube documentaries the skeptics have been offing recently in support of their arguments?

Oh just the one. Who made it? Oh we know the answer to that and he happens to have a religious agenda.

I think you are on shaky ground their mr seeder.

And yes there are hundreds of researchers; just visit google.

See you tomorrow everyone.

Z

Failure on my part here I guess....but you've lost me.

but can you explain how the video becomes less credible because the producer believes in God?

There are few videos in support of "skeptics" points of view because what they believe is well supported by current acedemia, and most people don't believe for a minute in the ancient aliens nonsense.

There are millions of videos plugging the ancient aliens theme because most of the nuts making them believe the the plural of anecdote IS data.

No facts, no proof, just heaps of speculative conjecture and anecdotes.

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 2

Hey zoser ? did the "Good Book" have the instructions on how to fire up the Ancients play things ? just wondering ? :tu:

• Like 2

Lol @ DO IT.

• Like 1

That's one interpretation. Another is that the earth was visited by aliens some time in the distant past and certain people in biblical times witnessed it.

Yeah, and I am an alien too.

The proof of it is that I posted the confirmation here and now, on UM.

So you just have to believe it.

Would you please, ever so kindly, stop perverting my belief system in order to bolster your own arguments.

Just about everything in Genesis is metaphor, not history. It's written oral mythology. It's an attempt to explain why the world is the way it is with specific reference to the Lord God and His achievements. The only "alien" entity in Genesis is the Lord God Himself and the few members of the Heavenly Host that are mentioned/witnessed.

• Like 1

I really don't think it is. If you look at a Rolex you don't turn to someone and say look at that paper weight.

You however point to a paper weight and try to sell it as a Rolex because you don't know the difference.

That's exactly what you lot are doing. It's a precise analogy.

Sir, I am giving you actual scientific knowledge and even experiments that you could do at home (as I did in school) so you can better understand the world around you. You have ignored these points and suggestions and instead pointed us at web pages of pseudoscience and waxed on about how the pyramids were incredible power generation machines when that idea defies everything mankind has learned about electricity in the past three hundred years.

One last time: granite is not piezoelectric. Piezoelectric materials don't work well in large sizes because they are insulators when not generating electric current so huge block of it don't work. That's why all piezoelectric devices have a thin slice of piezoelectric material between conductive plates. The pyramids do not contain conductive materials so the pyramids are effectively giant insulators -- exactly the opposite of what you're saying they are.

You don't understand the piezoelectric effect. You don't even have the rudimentary understanding of it that I learned in the fifth grade. I also suspect you don't understand what an insulator is.

Ever considered denial by repeated evasion?

Yes, you evade everything we write and live in denial.

• Like 3

its morning again..so its slack posting time once more.. replies in bold..

Ancient soot or recent soot? How do you know? The Upper chamber was originally very blackened it's true. Was it from construction, people that entered it later, or was it as a result of the power generation that took place in there? You haven't established that yet despite all the rantings.

it has been shown to be ancient soot.. since it has to be removed with a lot of work.. the recent soot wiped off..

A little light hearted irony there that you fell into. Never mind.

ok I wont :)

It actually explains nothing. How it was cut, positioned, lifted, and what it's purpose was. Remember the same kind of granite does not exist above the middle chamber.

if you watched the clip it .. and I meant watch it.. it basically explains how it was lifted and placed..

It would appear the reason Mark Lehner and the Japanese team from Nissan failed to reconstruct even miniature models of the Great Pyramid is that the required technique is beyond our technology, even today! Egyptologists still claim that all work has been done using primitive chisels and hammers, the Egyptians simply had plenty of time and plenty of slaves to do the job.

The sarcophagi that were found inside the chambers of the pyramids are made of extremely hard granite. Although no mummy was ever found inside these sarcophagi, Egyptologists still want us to believe that they were used as coffins. They even came up with the primitive tools that were used to hollow the granite blocks for the sarcophagus; a hard diorite ball on a stick used to batter the rock.

http://www.soulsofdi...A_chapter8.html

again.. modern man will not be able to do it like the ancients did.. and the biggest reason.. they dont have enough people to do it.. they do not have the same craft masters.. you gotta remember.. crafters of old didnt do a 3 to 5 year apprenticeship like we have today.. but basically learned from their fathers knee so to speak..

You need to take a course in engineering or machining to appreciate how unbelievably difficult it is to achieve precision granite work. Look at Protzen. His team couldn't do it. Neither could Mark Lehner or the Japanese by the way.

I dont need to.. I work in heavy industry.. have also worked in construction.. so I can actually wrap my head around how things are done..

If it was easy why do suppose neither of the three teams could do it and replicate the accuracy. Even though they used modern machines.

Think it through.

again I have.. see above replies..

That small group is getting larger and larger. The mainstream fairy tales have been circulating in the world for hundreds of years. The counter theories for about 40. It's catching on.

lol.. no again its only a small number.. its not getting larger and larger.. is just growing a little.. there will always be gullible people.. those that do not want to think for themselves.. by your argument.. jedi is getting larger and larger by the amount of people who put that down as their religion on the census forms

You appear a tad abrasive Mr seeder. Why is that?

Show the list of researchers.

• Like 1

If the tomb theory is to be taken seriously it is the skeptics who need to provide the proof. Many are those who claim that there is no the proof whatsoever rather it has perpetuated through the ages on the basis of Chinese whispers. Probably beginning with Herodotus.

There's tons of direct and circumstantial evidence in support of their being tombs, which you would've seen just a small part of if you'd cared to read the information linked to in posts 6702 and 6711. Even tradition is more evidence than the poorly woven whole cloth manufactured by the fringe out of nothing more than their own wishful thinking.

Consider this, we already have a demonstrable construction and usage relationship between burial mastabas and the pyramids but we also have a difficult to explain away proximal one. Both Giza And Saqqara are loaded with tombs from the pre-dynastic period on up, interspersed with pyramids from almost as wide a spread of periods. Why would anyone plunk a powerplant down in the middle of a cemetery, or a cemetery around a powerplant?

Be that as it may, that has nothing to do with the points you responded too. You don't have to provide evidence for instance that nice white limestone and dull brown limestone have different aesthetic appeals, since it should be self-evident. You do however have to provide it before you can start calling things electrodes and talking like it was acknowledged that's what they were. The simple fact is the pyramids can be interpreted to fit tomb theory far more easily than any alternative theory, and even where one might possibly think they don't, they certainly don't require any more convoluted contrivances to do so than those others.

Show the list of researchers.

and his belief in G*D.. (its a double bind....and he knows it too) :tu:

Edited by seeder

and his belief in G*D.. (its a crucial l point..and he knows it too) :tu:

edited for zoser 's understand-ablty

Edited by seeder

If modern man succeeds in replicating the accuracy and stunning achievements of the GP even in small I'm sure we would all notice.

Has anything even come close??

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/c

That's alien technology for you I suppose. Better accuracy than our own.

All of this surpasses for precision and accuracy. If you really were an engineer you would know that. Just the Giant Prop on a Container Ship is extremely accurate, and will not tolerate even millimetres of error.

giant%20propeller.jpgdubai33.jpgdubai_1.jpgThe-World-2_2.jpgbirds-nest.jpg

284px-Dean_Franklin_-_06.04.03_Mount_Rushmore_Monument_(by-sa)-3_new.jpgcrazyhorse_031209.jpgHoover_dam_from_air.jpg

But your not.

• Like 2