Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

What exactly is the evidence that indicates Puma Punku was flooded? I must have missed that bit. Is it just soil displacement? How is normal soil displacement via erosion sufficiently ruled out? Puma Punku sits on the floor of a rather desolate valley largely devoid of any trees or large bushes to hold the soil in place. In such an area soil displacement via normal erosion methods is going to be common and frequent.

What exactly is the evidence that indicates Puma Punku was flooded? I must have missed that bit. Is it just soil displacement? How is normal soil displacement via erosion sufficiently ruled out? Puma Punku sits on the floor of a rather desolate valley largely devoid of any trees or large bushes to hold the soil in place. In such an area soil displacement via normal erosion methods is going to be common and frequent.

The show didn't give any evidence for it.

What exactly is the evidence that indicates Puma Punku was flooded? I must have missed that bit. Is it just soil displacement? How is normal soil displacement via erosion sufficiently ruled out? Puma Punku sits on the floor of a rather desolate valley largely devoid of any trees or large bushes to hold the soil in place. In such an area soil displacement via normal erosion methods is going to be common and frequent (as common and frequent as rain and wind at any rate).

How is it that a flood cannot be ruled out. Normal erosion does not shatter one hundred tonne blocks to pieces.

Think about it.

Puma-Punku-Ruins-Ancient-Mystery.jpeg

How is it that a flood cannot be ruled out. Normal erosion does not shatter one hundred tonne blocks to pieces.

Think about it.

And how many 100 ton blocks are there? Oh and about a flood, I did ask how high the site was, you know, above seal level?

Edited by seeder

If a builder while digging foundations, throws his ciggy buts in the trench, then the foundations get filled in and built upon... and later some archeo, digging in that trench and finding the ciggy, will know it was there before the building went up.

Kind of obvious zoser

and READ the last sentence if you will

Show me the foundations from where the artefacts were recovered from.

All I hear is a lot of claims with zero substantiation.

Significant flaw in the dating:

No recollection of build or destruction.

Not surprising since the artefacts are deeply ancient.

I wouldn't expect them to have a recollection. If the dating was accurate they would.

And how many 100 ton blocks are there? Oh and about a flood, I did ask how high the site was, you know, above seal level?

How high it is now or how high it was in antiquity when it was first built?

Cataclysms change the ecology do they not?

How high it is now or how high it was in antiquity when it was first built?

Cataclysms change the ecology do they not?

you can quote both dates along with an explanation...

Think about it.

And you have proof that the soil erosion and the shattered blocks are caused by the same event? You have yet to present it. It would be great if you could show that flooding could even break apart large stones. I have my reservations about that. You see, if a flood was violent enough to shatter stone then the stones themselves would have been scattered all across the valley. The site of Tiwanaku and Puma Punku would have spread to cover several hundred square kilometers and any buildings would have been washed away. This is an occasion where it is actually prudent to use the word 'logistics', at least from a geological standpoint..

• Like 3

I don't know how high it is but it is above the tree line.

And you have proof that the soil erosion and the shattered blocks are caused by the same event? You have yet to present it. It would be great if you could show that flooding could even break apart large stones. I have my reservations about that. You see, if a flood was violent enough to shatter stone then the stones themselves would have been scattered all across the valley. The site of Tiwanaku and Puma Punku would have spread to cover several hundred square kilometers and any buildings would have been washed away. This is an occasion where it is actually prudent to use the word 'logistics', at least from a geological standpoint..

So common sense says that some major cataclysm hit the area.

When and what we don't know. Flood, major earth shifting, whatever. It was something extremely violent.

It must have been to cause that level of destruction.

Total common sense.

So this is another issue that casts doubt on the archaeological dating. What was buried and when?

Yeah, those suckers can do some damage...

wild-giant-seal.JPG

• Like 4

I don't know how high it is but it is above the tree line.

Google earth is a great tool !

The show didn't give any evidence for it.

THAT show never gives any evidence, just speculation...what if's

When and what we don't know. Flood, major earth shifting, whatever. It was something extremely violent.

Total common sense.

So this is another issue that casts doubt on the archaeological dating. What was buried and when?

you never mentioned this, didnt you know?

http://news.bbc.co.u...icas/892616.stm

as you like to say

Think about it :tu:

Edited by seeder

Another point that is clear from this picture:

Anyone doing trying to do serious dating work on the foundation wall shown in this picture is doomed to criticism.

There is little evidence that this foundation wall is anything to do with the precision cut andesite relics.

This is the kind of thing that makes archaeology look stupid, unreliable and amateurish.

That wall could well have been done by indians.

The precision cut relics were clearly not.

Show me the foundations from where the artefacts were recovered from.

All I hear is a lot of claims with zero substantiation.

Significant flaw in the dating:

No recollection of build or destruction.

Not surprising since the artefacts are deeply ancient.

I wouldn't expect them to have a recollection. If the dating was accurate they would.

They have legend of it's founding. It seems we may indeed have a legend of it's destruction too:

"Local legend holds that the site was created by giants, who later angered the gods and so were swept away in a flood"

http://blog.derestricted.com/prehistory/pumapunku/

We know there was significant climate change in the area in the past that would've affected it's ability to support a large population. Now if the movers and shakers are all forced to leave in order to survive, who's left? The Marginal types, the subsistence farmers, hunters, fisherman, etc. The yokels, in other words. How many of these are liable to maintain a detailed and accurate remembrance after a 1000 years?

• Like 1

Total common sense.

Did you read my second to last post?

Something catastrophic MAY have happened, but long before the end of Tiwanaku and Puma Punku.

Did you read my second to last post?

Something catastrophic MAY have happened, but long before the end of Tiwanaku and Puma Punku.

So what destroyed PP in such a cataclysmic way? An earlier cataclysm? :blush:

So is the underwater ruin of Yonaguni.

The site of PP still remains one of the greatest of the ancient mysteries.

straight over your head....

• Like 2

They have legend of it's founding. It seems we may indeed have a legend of it's destruction too:

"Local legend holds that the site was created by giants, who later angered the gods and so were swept away in a flood"

http://blog.derestri...tory/pumapunku/

We know there was significant climate change in the area in the past that would've affected it's ability to support a large population. Now if the movers and shakers are all forced to leave in order to survive, who's left? The Marginal types, the subsistence farmers, hunters, fisherman, etc. The yokels, in other words. How many of these are liable to maintain a detailed and accurate remembrance after a 1000 years?

That significant climate change happened around 3100 BCE, based on ice core samples (Andean glaciers).

And those giants... Garcilaso de la Vega quoted a contemporary Spanish chronicler who said that bearded giants had landed on the coast, and tried to 'mingle' with the local people. They tried to have sex with the local women, but killed them during the act. And they also killed and ate the locals.

They must have been traveling in space for quite a long time, LOL.

• Like 2

http://blog.derestri...tory/pumapunku/

In a tribal culture folklore based, one thousand years is nothing. Someone would have remembered such a calamity.

Sorry to push the issue, but that is is the elephant in the room. Until it's solved, AA proponents will insist and quite rightly so that PP is far more ancient than the Inca.

The stones say so, the technology says so, and the folkore (or lack of) says so.

These represent serious discrepancies with mainstream findings.

So we still have evidence of alien construction; not indians.

straight over your head....

No just irrelevant. Nothing you think you have seeder is going to prove that PP was only 1500 years old. Nothing at all except wishful thinking and misguidance.

That site is totally ancient; contemporary with nothing that any stone age man or indian created.

I think you know it too.

Another point that is clear from this picture:

Anyone doing trying to do serious dating work on the foundation wall shown in this picture is doomed to criticism.

There is little evidence that this foundation wall is anything to do with the precision cut andesite relics.

This is the kind of thing that makes archaeology look stupid, unreliable and amateurish.

That wall could well have been done by indians.

The precision cut relics were clearly not.

Seriously? You think the foundation should be as precision cut as a temple wall? What on Earth would give you that idea (if you'll excuse the pun)?

That significant climate change happened around 3100 BCE, based on ice core samples (Andean glaciers).

And those giants... Garcilaso de la Vega quoted a contemporary Spanish chronicler who said that bearded giants had landed on the coast, and tried to 'mingle' with the local people. They tried to have sex with the local women, but killed them during the act. And they also killed and ate the locals.

They must have been traveling in space for quite a long time, LOL.

Interestingly I have come across similar accounts. Nothing whatsoever to do with the Spanish Chroniclers though. Also ties in with giants in the bible.

In a tribal culture folklore based, one thousand years is nothing. Someone would have remembered such a calamity.

So you can give us examples of tribal folklore retaining precise details of events from a thousand years ago that were proved to be correct?

• Like 1